The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Walking the Road of Destiny - Page 11 Empty Re: Walking the Road of Destiny

Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:40 pm
Sapphire looked at Mochiko some before smirking, "Or what exciting things you plan on trying to get yourself into with Sabrion." she whispered to her, as she laughed. Eevee running after them with a berry in her mouth.

The trio plus their pokemon headed out from the town, Sapphire seemed to take the lead for a moment as she glanced around noticing the different trainers and pokemon they passed on their way to the mountain.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:50 am
Mochiko and Sabrion walked beside each other slightly behind her "Everyone is so happy go lucky. There doesn't seem to be any type of stress or trouble in this town. Not like Saffron City, and Team Rocket on one side and Silph Co. on the other"he said "Very troublesome thoughts I always sense."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:26 am
Sapphire looked back at them as he brought up the two teams, "Team Rocket hasn't been as bad like they were in the past when Giovanni turned a new leaf..." she said, her father had told her all about Team Rocket and what they were in the past but it had changed later on when Giovanni seemed to have a change of heart for one reason or another.

"Though maybe it will just take three special trainers and their pokemon to get the chaos to stop" Sapphire said with a grin, "Right Berry?" she asked as Eevee chirped happily running ahead some, "Hey! come back here your going to get into trouble again" she said running after her wayword pokemon.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:51 pm
"Sounds like someone plans to be a hero"Sapphire said with a laugh "Well if you plan on taking on Team Rocket, you're going to need some hard-working muscle"she said as she flexed her strong arms and patted her bicep "Count me in"she said smiling

Sabrion shook his head with a sigh "That would make me the brains of the operation"he said but then put on a smile "However I'm not fully opposed to the idea of making sure Team Rocket stays in their place whenever we see them. I'm still not fully trusting of Giovanni's son Gianni just yet, despite what Professor Oak says about him"he commented
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:13 pm
Sapphire would manage to grab hold of Eevee as hse sighed and looked back at the others, "as for team rocket, maybe if we just keep an eye on them we should be fine." she stated simply as she looked at Sabrion, "though for now lets work to getting stronger, and I dont plan on being a hero Michiko...i just....dont like when bad things happen to pokemon for no good reason."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:36 am
"No hero plans on being a hero until the time comes for them to be one"Mochiko said laughing as they continued up to the mountain pass "I bet I know what you're looking for Sabrion"she said grinning "You're looking for a slowpoke aren't you? They live on the side of the mountain towards Cerulean and they fit the psychic type you're looking for huh?"she asked as Sabrion sighed and nodded "Yeah you guessed it."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:34 am
Sapphire paused looking back at them "Slow....what?" she asked as she watched them "I've never heard of that pokemon....it sounds weird.." she said as she would continue moving now following them a bit more than letting them follow her..she didn't now where she was going but Sabrion at least did.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:24 pm
"A slowpoke. They are slow-moving, lazy and stupid psychic and water pokemon. However when they evolve, they have the potential to become very strong defensive pokemon in the forms of Slowbro and Slowking. Some slowking are even smart enough to speak our language fluently without telepathy."Sabrion said "So I'm definitely interested in catching one and being able to talk to it not only with my powers but regularly as well."he said "Though I do daunt at the task of training a slowpoke...you'll understand when you see it..."he sighed

"Slowpokes suffer from constant amnesia....they forget literally everything until they are trained."Mochiko whispered to her
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:54 pm
hearing about the amnesia part she blinked as she would whisper back, "so he's going after pokemon that constelty are asleep all the time?" she said with a teasing giggle at how abby always was asleep. "I think he likes torturing himself" she said again giggling, as both girls where laughing clearly making a slight jab at the young man they walked with.

"Though if we do get near water...maybe Berry will find a water stone and become a vaporeon...but its really up to her if she wants to become that."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:25 am
"Amnesia doesn't make you fall asleep."Sabrion said "That's narcolepsy. Amnesia makes you forget everything..over and over and over again"he said "And I can still hear you two by the way"he said looking back at them as he walked
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:24 am
"Either way you have one stubborn set of pokemon your going to have." she said with a small laugh as she could hear him state he could hear them, but she still giggle. "We know but its what girls do Sabrion." she said happily, till Berry would take off again making her yelp "Berry!! get back here" she called running after Eevee again.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:55 pm
"I think the only one here with a stubborn pokemon is you"Sabrion said shaking his head but continued walking in silence until they finally reached the mountain pass for Mt. Moon "Okay so on the other side of here is Cerulean City, let's get through, stay close"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:46 pm
"sh...she just likes to mess with me!" SHe called back as she raced after her pokemon till she caught her again with a sigh, "Ok you...back in your pokeball" she stated before sending berry back and sighed. "Though I suppose having a strong willed pokemon is good...specially for an eevee it helps state the bond your at with them and if I raise her right...she'll evolve into one of three that require a very unique bond" she said with a smile.

"I know Sabrion would love to have an Espeon and a strong bond plus raising an eevee in sunlight would create an Espeon, and then at night for an Umbreon with the same conditions. Though one of the hardest is the latest evolution...the fairy type Sylveon...that requires a bond to the point that both the eevee and its trainer can read the others movements and even resist certain status affects or charms....its quiet interesting.." she would pause though as she saw the two staring at her. "What...I can be smart too you know!"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:31 am
"That's just the first time I've heard you use more than a three sentence speech pattern."Sabrion said blinking before shaking his head "But that's good that you know so much about your Eevee already. One thing I hate are trainers who don't take the time to learn about their pokemon"he said "That to me isn't a trainer, that's a pokemon user, who seems them merely as play things or possessions, not friends."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:44 am
"well...since I could remember I've always found facts and information on Pokemon interesting, back home my room is full of them mostly I studied my father's pokemon since they were right there...but as I got older I wanted to know more about other pokemon so I started to go through them. Eevee was among the first I saw and one that till this day people are still finding out about....they are like an unknown box with tons of potential....kinda reminded me of a legendary almost...a pokemon only seen once and theres only to what we know...one of it."

She said with a smile, "Pokemon are just amazing!! and to the fact we get to train with them! Let alone just watch them live...its awesome!" she said loudly as she threw her arms up in the air, though this close to the cave her voice echoed loudly inside making what sounded like some zubats start waking up before settling down. "oops...was I a bit to loud?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:56 pm
"You think?"Sabrion asked back as the Zubats screeched before quieting "Let's just make it through here without getting bitten, Zubat are known to be blood suckers"he commented as they walked through the entrance to the cave
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:46 pm
"Zubats aren't that bad though...my dad had one well it was one at one time, it used to sleep in my room at night to protect me from monsters" shes aid with a laugh, "you know maybe catching one wouldn't be a bad idea either" Sapphire stated as they got to the entrance of the cave, she would reach into her bag then finding a flash light.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:13 pm
"I'm sure some Zubats aren't, but if you agitate them they will come after you so be careful when you go to catch one"Sabrion said as he also pulled out a flash light as they pressed forward

"Friendly or not, they still give me the creeps"Mochiko said with a shiver as she called out her Mankey as he sat protectively on her shoulders as they walked waving his arms up and down happily guarding his trainer
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:00 pm
The group would keep moving as she glanced around, using Sabrion's light along with her own to see through the darkness. "Its amazing how caves are homes to so many different pokemon and can see in this darkness...though I hear sometimes that one trips over a pokemon more often than anything in places like this."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:53 am
"True, I hear Geodude and Gravler look just like boulders and get really aggressive when trainers kick them or step on them by accident when they are sleeping"Mochiko said "I actually fought a couple of Geodudes on the way here...I kinda...lost my flashlight and fumbled through the cave to get to Pewter City so Machop got into...more than a couple fight before I caught up to Sabrion"she said embarrassed with a nervous laugh
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:31 am
Hearing that she couldn't help but start laughing a bit, her hand going over her mouth to keep it from echoing withing the cave as she smiled at them. "Oh that is priceless" she said giggling, as she brushed her hair from her face as she scanned her flash light over things. "IF pika knew flash we could light up this cave but don't think he does....or having a zubat to help us but ya...Mochiko don't like them."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:29 pm
"Hey! I mean I'm sure I won't mind YOUR zubat...but zubat in general give me the willies"she said still crouching low with Mankey on her head holding onto Sabrion's shirt as they walked

"I think it'd be good if you did catch a Zubat..Crobat is one of the fastest poison type pokemon around, and it's a flying type too so it's a pretty strong catch"Sabrion commented to Sapphire as they confidently walked ahead "Besides if we get too lost, I'll just read some pokemon's mind and find the exit"

"Wait, why don't you do that right now!?"Mochiko asked desparately wanting to get out of the cave as Sabrion smirked "Because exploring is more fun, so is watch you freak out, because you stalked me down to professor oak's when I explicitly told you not to"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:06 pm
Sapphire couldn't help but start to laugh a bit as she listened to them, and she shook her head a bit but she would start to scan the area she wanted to find a Zubat and have a Crobat much like her father's besides his was always nice at least to her. She would then look over to Mochiko as Sabrion was teasing her, "He does have a point Mochiko" she said with a small laugh.

Though as they turned a corner they entered what was a rather large 'chamber' within the cave, "Oh wow" she said scanning the walls with her flashlight, but hearing a few sounds she would speak "Mochiko, might be good not to look up at all." she said knowing that above them would be probably a ton of Zubats.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:57 pm
Mochiko just curled up into a ball with Mankey still on top of her as Sabrion shook his head calling out Abra "This will be great for Abra to defeat any of the ones that come near us. I think she's getting close to leveling, she's been sleeping a lot less huh Abby?"he said as Abra floated in front of him mewing softly
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:06 pm
Sapphire nodded as she would soon call out Berry as she smiled, "this will be good practice for Berry, after all Pika needs to rest a bit more from all the training I gave him earlier." she stated as her Eevee would appear shaking out her fur as she chirped happily. "practicing on multiple targets could be good for us too Sabrion."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum