The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Walking the Road of Destiny - Page 12 Empty Re: Walking the Road of Destiny

Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:57 pm
"I agree, well it's time to rile up some Zubats"he said as he held out his hand as a small rock floated off the ground as he flicked his fingers as it darted across the room slamming into the wall with a thud. On the sound, a small mass of the countless zubat on the ceiling riled and flew down towards them as Abra teleported to the side to dodge them as Mochiko's Mankey lept up without hesitation chopping down a zubat as it's temper flared up
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:22 pm
Sapphire grinned as she would speak, "alright Berry, quick attack keep them back" she called as Berry nodded as she raced forward, slamming into several zubats. "that's it keep it up!" she called wanting to get her pokemon's speed up.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:34 pm
Abra skillfully swung icepunches left and right defeating Zubat after Zubat with the supereffective move against the flying bats as Sabrion stood back with his eyes trained on abra but not saying a word as Abra teleported away from a Zubat swooping down from behind before hitting it with another Icepunch "Not as much experience as trainer battles, but they are really getting the hang of it now"he said
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:23 pm
"it is a bit different, but still a good practice" Sapphire called out to him as she smiled a bit, she would brush her hair from her face as one Zubat was giving her and Berry a hard time. "alright Berry....lets try using swift!" she called out to her pokemon, as Eevee twisted herself around after finishing a quick attack before soon a burst of 'star like' projectiles shot out hitting a few other zubats in its wake. "That's it Berry!" she called smiling as the Zubat would twist before firing out a loud screech which echoed loudly within the cave.

"Crap!" Sapphire said holding her ears, it was a super sonic and in a cave...it was almost 5 time worse.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:21 am
Sabrion took a step back as he held up his pokeball calling back Abra "Call back your pokemon, we need to book it"he said with a bit of fear in his voice as all above them chittering could be heard loud enough to drown out anything as thousands and thousands of zubats were beginning to wake up "Throw a pokeball at any one of them Sapphire and le'ts go"he said as Mochiko had already taken off running
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:26 am
Sapphire would glare some, she had her eyes set on the one that caused this as she would soon pulled out a free pokeball "Your mine!" she yelled as she threw it, as it hit the pokemon and soon snapped shut she didn't even wait for it to stop shaking as she raced forward picking it up almost 'forcing' it shut. The group of them took off as Berry jumped onto her shoulder, just as they raced out of the cave.

As the three of them stumbled out, the blast of zubats came after as Sapphire started laughing some "that...was awesome!!" she said as she looked at berry and then to the pokeball in her hand "and! I got a zubat!" she laughed cheering to herself as the ball had stopped shaking indicating she had caught it.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:01 pm
Sabrion laid on a patch of grass panting as Mochiko was doubled over catching her breath "Yeah a little trouble making Zubat!"she panted out "I don't wanna have to go back through there to get to Brock again"she sighed "Three times is too many"

"Four, because we have to come back through here to get back to Cerulean City for Misty"Sabrion said "So you better get used to it. It's a small cave anyway, eventually we'll have to go through Mt. Moon when we start heading towards the north"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:17 pm
"Oh come on its not that bad..." she stated with a laugh as she would sit up and would soon toss the pokeball up "come on Zuzu!" she said as the little pokemon popped out and she held out her arm, letting it fly to her arm and nestle there. "See totally harmless they just like to have fun right zuzu?" she said as the pokemon nodded.

"Sabrion how Abby do? she was moving really quickly" she stated glancing over towards him.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:40 am
"She did great, we're perfectly in sync now. All it takes is just her getting strong enough to become a Kadabra. Which is great because it's going to take some patience to train this slowpoke when I find one so I'm glad that Abby is good to go."he said as he finally picked himself up off the ground "And this is the area where I should be able to find one actually"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:51 am
"thats good, im sure when we find the slowpoke you need it can really push Abby to evolve." she stated as her zubat sat on her head some while Berry sat in her lap. "I think im going to train my three pokemon together just so they can practice with one another in friendly competition" she stated as she then glanced over to Mochiko. "how you holding up? still panicked?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:46 am
"Nope now that I'm out the cave I'm fine. one zubat isn't a problem, a thousand is a huge one"she said confidently as she brushed herself off "I guess I'll help Sabrion find his slowpoke"she said heading over to the bushes peeking around
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:56 pm
She would chuckle slightly before she looked to her Zubat "hey fly up for us and see if you can spot us a slowpoke" she asked as her pokemon made a noise before flying up into the air for them. She would then call out her pikachu as she smirked "Pika, Berry help Sabrion find a slowpoke" she said confidently as her pokemon began to search the grasses but staying in sight.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:21 pm
Sabrion pushed through a small thicket of shrubs as he sutmbled onto the banks of a pond "There!"he said excitedly as across the bank a slowpoke was lazily laying around, dipping its tail into the water slowly before bringing it back up and dipping it down again
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:56 pm
Sapphire turned towards him as she would soon call back her pokemon thanking them for their help as she ran towards Sabrion watching the slowpoke "what it doing?" she asked a bit confused as she climbed over the shrubs and onto the banks feeling the ground shift a bit as the thick mud coated her shoes.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:17 pm
"It's just kinda sitting there...dipping it's tail in the water"Mochiko said as she came through the bushes looking over

"I told you guys, slowpoke are kinda dopey until you train them...I don't even think I'm going to have to battle this slowpoke in order to catch it..."Sabrion said as he pulled out a pokeball as Slowpoke slowly turned his head in his direction "Slow?"it said slowly before letting out a big yawn and instantly falling asleep "Seriously?....Wow....."he said as he threw the pokeball hitting Slowpoke on the head as the ball wiggled once and instantly stopped clicking as it captured the slowpoke "It didn't even fight back....how anticlimatic...."he blinked as he held out his hand as the pokeball instantly flew back into it as he sighed
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:53 pm
Sapphire had to put her hand over her mouth to keep from laughing at what she had seen, though she did have a rather large grin on her face as she held it in. "well...at least um....you'll have a real challenge on your hands...." she stated taking a deep breath. "Ok i gotta say it....that was to funny! All that with the zubats to this...."

She started laughing a bit harder as she shook her head, "I mean seriously Sabrion...you made slowpoke sound amazing and that..."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:26 pm
"Slowpokes are great when they evolve. Slowking is one of the smartest pokemon ever...but man I didn't think slowpoke were this bad either"Sabrion sighed "At least I'll have a solid backup to Abra's icepunch now with Slowpoke and his watergun and confusion"he said
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:35 pm
"If it doesn't fall asleep in the middle of battle" she stated simply as she shook her head before glancing around "I wonder if there are any other pokemon around here...couldn't hurt to look plus you could train with Abby some more" she stated as she would start to move down the lakes shore to see if there were any other pokemon near them.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:39 pm
"Yeah it's definitely worth a look around since we already came all this way"Sabrion said nodding as he moved back up to the bank "If we keep heading down this way we are going to reach Cerulean City as well."he commented "They do have that new bike shop there too"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:22 pm
"We could always get one of those...though wouldn't it also be a bit of a hassle since not all places we can bring bikes..." she stated a bit unsure if she wanted to be pulling a bike along with them on this. "I'd rather just catch a pokemon I could ride or something...like my dads Charizard it was soo convenient to fly everywhere."

She chuckled as she continued to walk looking around, "though I hope to catch a growlithe one day....and when its ready evolve it with a firestone...I hear they are really powerful almost like legendary powerful"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:13 am
"That's just an old wives tale though"Sabrion said "Apparently that myth came down from China. But I don't doubt that Arcanine are very powerful fire pokemon"he said with a nod "But to  get pokemon big enough to carry us I feel won't happen for quite some time."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:44 pm
"I know that...but its still cool to dream about it...though for now we should focus on our pokemon, I gotta get Berry to evolve and also work with zubat a bit more since Pika is already set to go to go against brock!" she said said with a grin.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:06 pm
"I think  we should head back through the pass now that the Zubat are all awake and outside of the cave and there is still daylight out"Sabrion said "Better to wait and train on the pewter city side of things until the gym leaders come back"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:34 pm
"Alright it can still be a good time to see if we can find any rock pokemon in the cave." she stated as she stood there and would move back towards the others. "you could even try out slowpoke's attacks" she said simply towards Sabrion and moved over towards the other to. "Mochiko you alright to go back through the cave?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:35 am
"I think I'll deal with slowpoke at another time"Sabrion said "I still have to mentally prepare myself to sync up with a slowpoke...those are two entirely different wavelengths and I don't want to hurt myself"he commented

"Yeah I'm fine now, most of the Zubat went outside already"Mochiko said with her thumb up as she put her mankey back into it's pokeball "Let's go"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum