The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Walking the Road of Destiny - Page 16 Empty Re: Walking the Road of Destiny

Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:31 pm
"Finally waking up hm?"Sabrion's voice said from across the room. He was already up and fully dressed, with Abra resting on his shoulders still asleep and Slowpoke curled by his feet doing the same as he finished packing up his backpack "I figured you two would be heavy sleepers"he said motioning toward Mochiko who was still snoring soundly
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:27 pm
She glanced over at him with a small groan as she then began to sit up rubbing her head, Berry rolling down her chest slightly after having curling up against her. "what time is it?" she stated with a yawn and started to stretch her arms and yawned loudly trying to wake herself up. Though she glanced to the side and picked up her phone to see if she missed any messages, before noticing a alert as she spoke "looks like the league is going to announce in a few days the new gym leaders....though no leads on who they are."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:34 pm
"Hmmm, I'm sure if I asked my mom she might tell me"Sabrion said as he finished packing up his stuff as Mochiko kept snoring loudly as he shook his head "And it's almost 8 already so time to wake up and get a move on if we want to get some more training in before it's gym battle time"he commented "New day a new chance to train"he said excitedly
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:21 am
"hmm or we could just wait and find out once we get to those gyms, they all have a 'type' so we can still prepare that way...plus it be a challenge for us." she stated simply as she stretched out her arms and yawned, before starting to slid out of the bed and pet Berry and Pikachu on the head "alright you three its time to wake up.." Zubat would flap its wings and she smiled.

"Zuzu shh you'll freak Mochiko out if you flap your wings to hard." she stated simply as she looked back at Sabrion. "did you want to train with Berry or Pikachu today Sabrion?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:45 am
"We can use both today. I plan on getting slowpoke fired up today."Sabrion said smiling at his still sleeping pokemon as he came to a realization that these were two psychic pokemon that needed long hours of sleep "Maybe we could also try a double battle as well too."he said "Mochiko is actually pretty good at those. She's technically been a pokemon trainer since she was 3 years old. Her Dad's Machamp had an egg and he gave it to her and it hatched into Choppy."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:56 pm
"a double battle?" she stated as she would sit there trying to think, "oh wait those are the battles were you use two pokemon in a battle against another person using pokemon...or you do a four way battle where its two trainers against another two trainers right?" she asked as she looked at Sabrion.

"I probably won't be to good at that so perhaps...I can watch you and Mochiko do one first just so I can understand it a bit more.."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:21 pm
"Sure we can give it a go, though I don't know how well I can stand up against his psychic types."Mochiko said

"You should be fine. Abra doesn't know any psychic type moves besides teleport, and Slowpoke only has confusion, if it can use it correctly"Sabrion said "We should be fine."he said with a nod "I'm excited to..."he started before pausing as his phone began going off as he blinked looking down at his side as his bag started ringing as he popped off the built in cellphone as the screen lit up with a picture of his mother "Of course you'd be the only person to have their number preset in this phone."he commented as she rolled her eyes "Absolutely, I need to be aware of your movements. Our Gym Leaders Summit is over, the Leaders are all on the way back to their respective gyms. Be prepared for what's coming your way."she said before hanging up as Sabrion sighed "Always with the cryptic messages"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:17 pm
"At least she called you" Sapphire stated with a smile as she looked at him, she was starting to brush out her hair, her pokemon sitting around her enjoying the morning sun. "My dad hasn't sent anything....then again he's probably busy helping out around the town." she said simply yawning. "Charizard is probably bugging him to check on me....you know I always thought about raising a charmander...fire pokemon can be so pretty..."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:34 pm
"I could totally see you surrounded by a bunch of fire type pokemon"Sabrion said with a laugh "You definitely have that type of personality to go with their burning hot passion"he commented "Alright, since you're yawning, I say it's time we get to practicing since the gym leaders are coming back now"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:30 am
"I wouldn't mind a few of them, but I'll go with what ones we come across fire or not" she stated happily as she slid from the bed and went about getting dressed and ready. She recalled her pokemon, once everyone had eaten breakfast before heading back out to the training grounds, "I'll watch this time around, good luck both of you" Sapphire stated with a smile.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:44 am
"Are we doing the double battle then?"Mochiko asked as Sabrion nodded as Mochiko called out her Mankey and Tyrogue as Sabrion called out Abra and Slowpoke "I don't want you to hold back on them Mochiko"

"Don't worry I won't, but since you have a slowpoke I'll let you make the first move"she taunted as Sabrion narrowed his eyes as Slowpoke raised his head while Abra teleported forward with an electric fist
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:09 am
Sapphire stood there watched with a smile and even would soon hold up her phone as she snapped a few pictures just to have some memories of her friends battling. "Don't underestimate him Mochiko....they are really strong" she said with a grin.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:13 am
As Abra came into contact with Tyrogue Mochiko grinned wickedly "Counter!"she said as Tyrouge pumped itself up before hitting Abra squarely in the stomach knocking it backwards as Slowpoke fired off a water gun which Mankey easily jumped over to avoid as Sabrion gritted his teeth
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:46 am
Sapphire blinked a few times "Oh nice one Momo!!" she called as she sat there and would smile, and then would speak "come on Sabrion!! you can think of something..." she called out to him. "You did tell her not to go easy on you"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:41 pm
"Momo?"Mochiko said blinking with a laugh as Sabrion bit his lip slightly "Alright slowpoke confusion on Tyrogue, Abra use firepunch on Mankey"he said "This might be the better attack to go with"he said as his hits connected this time knocking her pokemon backwards
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:24 pm
"Do you not like it? I've been trying to think of a fun name for Sabrion...but nothing yet...yours was really easy...but if you don't like it I'll stick with your name." Sapphire stated as she looked at her, though she did look back towards Sabrion seemed he had figured out an idea attack, though he was in a tight spot...both his pokemon were weak against Mochiko's but this was training they were going to be up against those that countered their abilities. "Hang in there!! Abby...Slowpoke you guys got this!!"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:36 am
"No it's fine, I just wasn't expecting to have a nickname so soon. But Sabrion does have a nickname which ironically is a play on his abra's name in a really weird coincidence. See Sabrion is a play on Sabrina and Abra and so I used to call him Sabby when we were babies, and now his Abra's name is Abby, so I've been waiting for the perfect moment to call them Sabby and Abby"she said smirking as Sabrion twitched "I HATE that name!"he said as his mind sync with both Slowpoke and Abra abruptly ended as his emotions shifted as Mochiko smirked "Mankey karate chop Abra! Tyrogue brick break Slowpoke!"she said as Mankey went for Abra, who teleported out of the way though Tyrogue connected with Slowpoke square on the head and for a moment neither of the two pokemon reacted before Slowpoke's eyes suddenly glowed blue as he used the Confusion that Sabrion asked for earlier, knocking Tyrogue away and instantly KO'ing the fighting type pokemon with the psychic blast as Sabrion blinked staring at what happened "What the hell...."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:54 am
Sapphire would giggle hearing it "Sabby...I like it..its so cute!" she said smiling but she watched Sabrions reaction and couldn't help but feel a bit uneasy now but when Slowpoke would use confusion she blinked and would speak "Um...I think Slowpoke just won..." she said, "did't you ask him to use confusion earlier?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:47 am
"I told you slowpoke have delayed reaction speeds"Sabrion said "The key to mastering a slowpoke is to figure out how long it takes for Slowpoke to process your command, this slowpoke seems to be about 8 seconds from the time the command is given to the time he executes it. But his defenses are tough, so he easily withstood the Brick Break from Tyrogue and the confusion ended up being a counterattack"he said "But it's good to know that now for the future"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:54 am
"So your going to have to say almost two attacks just so that in time he uses it correctly" she stated as she tilted her head some watching, "I hope I don't ever get a pokemon as....dense as your slowpoke Sabby..." she said with a sigh, "I'd go nuts just trying to figure out if its hungry or not.."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:58 pm
Sabrion shook his head sighing "I'll get used to it I hope...it'll be better once he evolves, they get a lot smarter and a little faster but their defenses get a huge boost so it can take the damage a little better"he said

Mochiko called out her Machop then to sub out for Tyrogue "Alright lets finish this battle, Manny Karate Chop Abra one more time!, Choppy Low Kick Slowpoke!"she said

Sabrion got back into battle mode as well "Confusion Slowpoke then Defense Curl. Abra teleport again and hit him with a Icepunch"he commanded as he synced with them once more as Slowpoke took a hard hit from Machop as he ended up flat on the ground before his eyes suddenly turned blue hitting Machop with another supereffective confusion knocking his back before instantly curling up into a tight ball. Abra teleported once again as Mankey passed through before appearing behind Mankey hitting it with a hard icy fist knocking it out before turning to face Machop
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:50 pm
Sapphire watched in shock how well his Pokemon reacted and stood up against Mochikos Pokemon, it was really something that she would pull out her phone again to record all this. "Come on!! You guys got this!" She cheered on Sabrion and his team as she looked to Mochiko "MoMo look out for those close up attacks you'll loss if he gets another direct hit!"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:39 pm
Mochiko frowned as she called back her Mankey before smiling "You did a good job Manny"she said before turning her attention to Machop "Alright Machop, Slowpoke is weak, so I want you to hit it with a seismic toss and take it out of the game, and be on the lookout from a counterattack from Abra and use Revenge"she said

Sabrion knew his Slowpoke had already taken two hard hits from Tyrogue and wouldn't last a seismic toss as he let his slowpoke keep his defense curl to weaken the blow as he gave Abra the order to use a Thunderpunch as he watch Slowpoke be tossed high in the air before being slammed down onto the ground KO'ed as Abra went to punch Machop as he turned catching the attack and knocking Abra back again with his counter as both pokemon "Mach Punch!" "Teleport and Firepunch!" both trainers shouted as Machop rushed forward at racing speed but Abra's teleport was just slightly faster as Machop's punch phased through Abra's afterimage before he was hit from behind with a huge Firepunch knocking out the pokemon as Abra happily cheered teleporting onto Sabrion's head "Good battle Mochiko"he said "And good job to you too Abby and Slowpoke. Very well done"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:00 pm
Sapphire was on the edge as she watched, shocked by how the two trainers were battling it was almost hard to tell that just a few hours ago all of them had been starting on their journey...but it was clear who had the best training of it all. Sapphire cheered loudly from the side as she came running over "t..that was awesome!" she stated as she smiled at Abra "you did so great Abby your getting so much better with the teleport!...Momo you were fantastic...it was hard to even tell that you guys were starting trainers.."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:17 pm
"Well I wouldn't exactly call Mochiko a starting training"Sabrion said as Mochiko blushed slightly at the compliments from both of them "Her Dad is a member of the Elite 4 and a former gym leader as well and she got her Machop when she was 4. She's technically been trainer since then. That's why I didn't think I was going to win this one without any psychic moves to use against Machop when Slowpoke fainted. Choppy is honestly one of the strongest Machop's I've ever seen, if he would have hit Abra again she would have been knocked out, even if the move wasn't very effective against her typing."he said
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum