The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Chance Meetings: The Sesshoumaru  and MIaka Story - Page 6 Empty Re: Chance Meetings: The Sesshoumaru and MIaka Story

Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:42 am
"They are fierce and unrelenting. I don't know who scares me more, my mother or my father. She is a ferocious martial artist that drinks the blood and life energy of her opponents. She is known through our lands as the Chi Witch. She manipulates not only her youki, but she was the one who taught the Emperor's Grandmaster the ways of chi. My uncle Raizen however...he is simply a brute who only craves battle and war."Ryoko said as Sesshoumaru blinked in surprise. He himself had never met the Lord of the Eastern Lands. Raizen and his father held a particular grudge against one another much like Kurama and Taishou had as well.

"Yes, let us hope your daughter is every bit as delightful as you are."Kurama said as he toasted as Sekai laughed "It is good to be amongst old friends again"he said toasting with the other lords "Sesshoumaru should have birthdays more often"he laughed
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Chance Meetings: The Sesshoumaru  and MIaka Story - Page 6 Empty Re: Chance Meetings: The Sesshoumaru and MIaka Story

Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:33 am
"I don't think one will top this years. Miakas gift received....mixed praise." He said as he chuckled at remembering the disappointment of other lords and ladies when their gifts did not seem to please, but that a young Cat demon and her two headed dragon managed to make the prince of the western house smile earned envy. "Thank you again for your and miakas gift. He needs some thing to keep him company......is like to give him another sibling eventually."

"She sounds rather terrifying." Miaka said, "no offense meant...."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:12 pm
"Another Taishou running around causing a bunch of trouble for everyone?"Sekai said as he refilled his cup shaking his head "Please don't have another pup with Izanami, Sesshoumaru already such a delight, I don't know if we could all handle two of him."he said

"I have to agree with Sekai on this one."Kurama said crossing his arms "Please don't have a second Sesshoumaru. Think about trying to preserve the balance. Sekai is already having a second daughter that's draining his beasts energy. If you have another child, his youkai might be uncontrollable as well."

"She is is kind of scary when she gets mad. But usually she just kinda drifts around the castle doing whatever she wants so I don't see her all the time. I'm usually alone after my training and studies are done for the rest of the time"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:41 pm
"There probably wont be any need for worry anyway. Izanami has not desire to bare anymore children." Taishou said as he sipped his Sake. "And, though its hard to say, you could be right in that account. It could be possible that my demon would be drained into another child if it can happen to Sekai."

MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:52 am
"It is quite possible, and very unexpected"Sekai said "it makes sleeping next to her at night very difficult because whenever she decides to rub her belly up against me all night I wake up in the morning feeling half dead and groggy from all the energy she took. That little girl can eat and eat non stop and my wife loves it the spoiled kitten."he said shaking his head "Always nuzzling up next to me when I'm trying to do work."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:03 pm
"Sure thats all shes doing it for." Taishou teased as he refilled their cups. "Have you chosen a name for the cub yet?"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:56 pm
The rest of the day, and those to follow, were spent in talks between the three rulers and training or play for their children.
The three cubs became easy friends and when the time came to go, miaka promised to write and visit when she could, though she suspected that it while that would be true for the west, not so for the north.
Years went in for all and were filled with both laughter and heart ache. In their home to the south, not too long after their visit to the west, the lady of the south had sadly died in childbirth to her second child.
Yukinos birth had proven very difficult and in an effort to save both mother and child, Sekai had used all the power he had to point of his own near passing. Unfortunately, he could not heal his wife and also lost a full half of his control over his ancient beast.
While trying to heal his wife, contact with her and the bane resulted in the chaotic half of Mizen merged with Yukino and himself sick and drained for many days.
Miaka had become distraught after her mothers death and had locked herself away for sometime, pushing forward to her studies and training that do, should the worst happen, she would make herself ready to take over in her fathers place. Thankfully that had not happened.
When she was finally able to bring herself up to it, Miaka had finally gone to meet her sister and felt such sadness and love at seeing this small child who wailed and squirmed that she stepped into the role for caring for Yukino and helped in raising her as best she could with her father watching over them.
And so time went on, Miaka excelled in her training of her mother weapon and mastery of all elemental magics as well as her studies in diplomacy and rule.

While reading in her room an ancient for of magic, her door suddenly burst open with a blur of white hair and bright eyes. She was tackeled out of her chair and onto the floor by this blur that turned out to be her little sister.
"Happy birthday Miaka!" Said the excited 7 year old yukino
"Oh....was that today?" She teased and sat up and held yukino on her lap. Today was her 16th birthday and her father, against her wishes, was throwing quite the party for her that night.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:15 am
"Sorry, I figured you'd be training, but I couldn't keep Yukino away once she finally woke up."came the voice of her father who soon entered into the room behind the smaller cat. Since his beast Mizen had decided to split himself in order to save his vessel, the side left inside Sekai was the much tamer, gentler spirit of Mizen. With that side in him, it was very rare for the Cat Lord to have a temper or to show much aggression. As such, since the time of Yukino's birth, the military might of the South had greatly decreased as Sekai had taken to raising his children and didn't have the same energies he previously had in him, but the fertility and diplomacy of the South had become more abundant than any other of the lands. Many demon and even humans found a peaceful and harmonious lifestyle in the South that was very unique to the magical climate and landscape.

"I just wanted to let you know my dear, that I finally received word, Lord Raizen and his daughter, and Lord Kurama will be here this evening. As for Lord Inu no Taishou and his son...."he said as his cat ear twitched slightly hearing the sounds of the castle gates opening "They are going to be early as usual. Hmmm....you are 16 now hm....now would be a good time to start looking at possible suitors for you to mate.....as far as I know of, Sesshoumaru-kun has not been promised to another either...perhaps I should talk to Lord Taishou...."he said in a teasing tone looking over at his daughter as he fanned himself off
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:41 am
"Papa, stop." She said as she stood herself and her sister up. "I'm not interested in meeting any suitors yet. If ever." She said and brushed her hair behind her ears. "Besides I'm far too busy studying." She picked up her fallen scroll before moving over to her father and kissing his cheek. "We better get downstairs. Wouldn't want to keep them waiting." She said. Yukino ran off ahead, "ill race you!"
"Yukino! Slow down! Don't run in the halls." She called after her and shook her head as she and Adelaide followed after the young kitten.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:00 am
Sekai's usually constantly closed eyes opened for a brief moment as he watched his two daughters take off down the hall way "I figured you'd say something like that. The more you use your mother's blade the more withdrawn you become my sweetest flower."he said softly to himself as he closed his eyes and folded his arms in his sleeves in front of him once more tucking his fan away "Right you are dear"he called behind her as he headed down the hall. By the time he reached the main entrance the doors were opening as Sesshoumaru and both his mother and father stood in the entrance hall. Over the years he had lost contact with Miaka having thrown herself into her training and studies and he doing much the same, being the only male child between the 4 Lords and coming into his power at a very young age. He looked up seeing the Southern family approaching as he bowed his head respectfully as he heard Sekai speak "There you are you silver dog. Too many seasons have passed since I have laid eyes on your family!"he said "Is that beautiful young man behind you the same Sesshoumaru that used to grace my halls with all his destructive energy as a youth. My, my how Lady Luna's blessings have shined on you."he said meeting Sesshoumaru's golden gaze briefly as the boy bowed again "Thank you Lord Sekai. Princess Miaka."he said bowing his head in her direction formally as well
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:33 am
"Welcome to our home." Miaka said and bowed back to them. "May I formally introduce you to the youngest of our family, Yukino." She said and brought her sister in front of her. "Yukino this is Lord Inu No Taishou, lord of the west. His wife, the lady Izinami, and their son Prince Sesshoumaru." She said and yukino shyly said hello before tucking herself close to Miaka.

"I hope you had a pleasant trip here."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:18 am
"It was much faster than I expected'Izanami stated "That two headed dragon is quite strong to carry that carriage through the skies at such speed."

"Miaka, why don't you take your sister and Prince Sesshoumaru and take them around the castle while the adults talk. I will come find you when the other guests begin arriving."Sekai said waving them off as Sesshoumaru followed behind Miaka then as he took in all the sights and smells of the castle he hadn't been to in a long time
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:40 am
"How have you been my lord? You look well." She said as they walked in a separate direction of their parents. Yukino walked between them, holding Miakas hand as they went toward the gardens.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:03 pm
"I have been well. As well as I can be anyway. Since father discovered my raw talent he's been training me day in and day out. It's not that I can't keep up, it's just tiring to match him day after day, his stamina far outlasts mine."Sesshoumaru said as he turned his head to face her "The word is that you can use all of the elements now? I am stuck on wind and lightning. But I also am a poisonous beast inside."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:22 pm
"If I can remember correctly, you wanted to join your Father in training after a spar we watched after your birthday." She said. "Yes. I managed my toughest element, fire, four months ago."
"Yeah, and she almost burnt down the Castle," Yukino said with a laugh.
"Only because a certain little Princess ran out of her lessons and into me and my training session." Miaka retorted.
"Papas first rule of training. Focus. Don't blame me." Yukino said and turned to her and stuck tongue out at her older sister. Miaka chuckled and shook her head as they walked into the back garden.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:21 am
Sesshoumaru nodded his head hearing her talk and banter with her sister "That is impressive that you have mastered them all so quickly. I did begin training with my father and that is when he discovered my spirit for battle isn't anything from this world. He says my aura flows in completion when I fight, whereas others may falter or grow unstable. He says one day my spirit alone will manifest itself into a blade of destruction worthy of my namesake the Destruction of the Circle of Life that is Sesshoumaru"he said mimicking his fathers voice as he did so as they headed outside "I can show you what I mean, my mother said it brings a certain wind whenever I release my aura. A wind that smells of powerful thunderstorms."he said
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:01 pm
"I would enjoy seeing how much you have progressed." She said and smiled politely as her sister gasped and ran forward. "Look Miaka! Look look! A twin headed dragon!" She said in excitement as a green twin headed dragon walked in their garden, wearing a harness and saddle all while a small toad demon tried to vain to move the creature. "Ah Un! Move! This is not where you are suppose to be you stubborn beast!"

"It is alright Master jakken." Said a voice and he turned to see the lady miaka, his lord sesshounaru and a tiny white haired cat deminessvthat he gathered was the little princess Yukine.
"Ah in....my how you've grown." She said and held out her hand to the steed with he palm up. He sniffed at her skin before giving it an affectionate lick before going back to his grazing.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:50 am
"Yes, that dragon only ever listens to me. It is rather amusing to watch Jaken attempt to control them. He never gets very far."Sesshoumaru said "If you would like, we can head out to the training grounds, they should be empty right now right? It seems like all your father's soldiers and mages are taking a break"he pointed out "Shall we go?"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:19 am
"Yes. It's just this way." She said and lead the way to the training grounds. Once there, Yukine took a seat on a bench to watch her sister and their guest. Miaka pulled the spear from inside her sleeve where the Espinoza could not and been hiding because of its length and the blade. Her sister chuckled, "Miaka your silly." She said and the older cat demon smiled softly at her sister then to Sesshoumaru. "Forgive the parlor trick, but as I didn't think that I would be training today, I left it in my chambers. But a teleportation spell comes in handy when you keep it up sleeve." She said and waved her hand in a gesture to the empty and open fried, "guest first."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:20 pm
Sesshoumaru blinked in mild surprise "I would imagine that would be handy in being fast on your feet. Being able to pull objects through different dimensons is something I am working on as well yet you are so far ahead of me. You really are my equal like my father says. But where you are stronger in magic, my body dominates."he said as his eyes flashed red for a moment before the strong smell of powerful thunderclouds flowed over the battlefield as the wind picked up flowing around Sesshoumaru though the sky remained bright blue as a white aura pulsated around his body flowing in completion. Sesshoumaru yet to have a weapon of his own but his claws were sharper than most demonic metals anyway as he raised two fingers flinging his arm as his light whip danced out of the tips cracking on the ground in front of Miaka before boucing up at her from a different angle
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:35 am
She remained unmoving till the near last second, her spear caught the head of the whip where the blade and spun it quickly over her arm and plunged it into the ground and in sondoing, buried the head of the whip. "Perhaps you and your father are correct." She said and smiled a bit. She used the momentum from her last strike to push herself forward and moved one hand infront of her in varying ways and vines reached out from the ground to grab him.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:13 pm
Sesshoumaru glared as his whip disappeared as his claws began to glow green with his acid as he spun around in a defensive circle spraying poison around him as her vines eroded away before grabbing him as he lunged forward as well colliding his claws with the blade of her spear before jumping back again "You are definitely better than any of the other youkai I've faced so far"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:24 pm
"I shall take that as high praise." She said with a smile and then began to suddenly spin around and a funnel of wind began to form around her and others began to form aswell and began to move around him. Her scent was tangled in all of them as well as other scents from the surrounding area, so it was hard to pin point where she was until she would syringe from the cyclone closets to him on his left
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:55 am
"It'll take more than that to confuse me"Sesshoumaru countered back to her as he dodged her first attack and collided with her on the second as he slid back from her holding his arm out as his poison began dripping from his claws again as he held his hand in front of him spraying a mist of acid towards her tornados
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:42 pm
Miaka jumped out of the way as the acid mist merged into her cyclones and continued to spin around them, she figured it would make for a better challenge. "Very keen senses. Not that I am surprised." She said over the hissing of the acid ate away at the hounds around them. She waved her hand through the air and aimed the cyclones at him.
Sponsored content