The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Chance Meetings: The Sesshoumaru  and MIaka Story - Page 15 Empty Re: Chance Meetings: The Sesshoumaru and MIaka Story

Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:32 am
“Let us hope it stays that way”Sesshoumaru said as his gaze shifted slightly looking up seeing an approaching speck in the distance “It seems Jaken has caught back up to us, I suppose we better get dressed before the toad starts lecturing us about how improper it is for a prince and a princess to be fucking outside’he said as he helped her up off the ground
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Chance Meetings: The Sesshoumaru  and MIaka Story - Page 15 Empty Re: Chance Meetings: The Sesshoumaru and MIaka Story

Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:21 am
“Yes...I’d hate to have toad him into another pond.” She said with a smirk, bringing up the memory of the time they first met as children. They quickly dressed and eventually Jakken landed, “your warning was deluged and your father reports back that he will keep an eye on them and even offer to have aetting with the leader him self and offer some peaceful resolution.” He said and Miaka nodded. I wish him lick. That human is stubborn. Though his mouth says he means no harm or violence, his eyes almost promise it.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:52 pm
“Agreed, I do not believe that is the last that we have seen of that man”Sesshoumaru said looking back before turning around again as a cloud of dust welled up beneath them as they left once more, heading to the myssterious temple in the South “I wonder what sorts of things will be inside this temple..”
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:03 pm
“I’m hoping maybe some lost artifacts of Mizens. Maybe even something from Tenzin.” She offered. “But what ever is inside we should use caution. Ancient temple sometimes have traps set inside.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:33 pm
“You think something from Tenzen would be here? That would be a surprise”Sesshoumaru admitted “I’m sure there are bound to be a few ancient traps and enemies abound inside. That’s the part that’s the most exciting. Because there is a potential for danger.”he said excitedly
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:39 pm
“It’s terribly exciting.” She said and smiled.

Soon the air around them changed as they landed. The air was stale and smelled of decay. Where they landed, there was a definitive line of where life just stopped. They stood on lush harsh and amoung wildflowers....But mere stepped away was dry weeds and empty patches of great, cracked earth. Trees that were black and spindly and void of leaves or birds. Nothing could be heard scurrying amoungst the dead land, it was still. There was just nothing.
“Even with all the stories....it is beyond what words could describe.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:44 am
"This place...it's completely void of life....a barren wasteland..."Sesshoumaru said staring at the stark contrast between the two "This mystery gets more and more interesting the closer we get."he said as he then turned looking at Jaken "Stay here with AhUn. If we don't return within a few days, then get help and come find us."he instructed before looking at Miaka "Agreed?"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:32 pm
“Agreed.” She said and reached into her parcel and tossed another stone at the Toad who clumsily caught it. “It’s just like that one I had you give my father. Except that it should help you locate us.” She said and they turned to go.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:44 pm
Jaken voiced his concens, but they fell on deaf ears as Sesshoumaru and Miaka stepped into the barren lands and continued their trek "This is going to be interesting. There is a strange smell on the winds in this place"he said looking around
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:27 pm
“Smells like dog.....kind of like you but different.” She said. “It could be how close we are to the western border.” She said as they continued on. “That and mixxed with the scent of decay...” she said as a stale wind blew over them. “It’s gettting late though. We should find a place to camp for now and continue on in the morning.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:51 pm
“But in all this barren, empty land...where can we possible find enclosure to sleep in?”Sesshoumaru asked looking around “We could make a line for those hills over there, see if there is a cave or some sort of dugout we can make camp in for the night”he said pointing off towards the more southern direction they were already traveling “that’s the best bet we have of finding a place in all this....death.”he commented
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:20 pm
She nodded and they made their way toward the hills and walked along side the hills till they found and small dug out. Jakken went to collect some of the dried dead wood from a grouping of trees not too far and once gathered Miaka stretched out her hand to the hand made pit, lighting the tinder. She smiled softly to herself as the flames burst to life and she waved her hand toward her self and a small bit of fire danced into her palm and burned continuously in her palm.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:41 pm
“The benefits of having magic at your fingertips”Sesshoumaru stated as he watched her as he took off his heavy breastplate setting it beside the fire as he sat down “Fire is the element you wield the best correct?”he questioned feeling the warmth of the flames beside him
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:07 pm
“For a while ot was wind. But as Sol’s vessel, flame should be something that comes naturally. But I had to work very hard to master it.” She said as she moved her finishers into gestures and the flames took shapes of a Dog and a Cat that began to run around in each other in arching circles. “Honestly at the moment of the test.....I was nervous that I would fail. That I wouldn’t be able to control it.....that the priest and everyone was wrong about who I was supposed to be.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:13 pm
"I don't think there is a doubt in anyone's mind that you are who you say you are. Sol's incarnate. Even before the test. You tend to downplay your true strength, I dont know if you do it on purpose but you do. When you cut me earlier....that was the first time someone outside my family had ever laid a finger on me, let alone to actually draw blood. That alone is a testament to your strength"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:20 am
She looked at him, “and you, If I can say so, are softer then you want to let others see. You give off this hard persona and sheer strength. Your skill and power are with out equal and without question. But I sense that you try to make sure everyone and thing knows about it.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:43 pm
“A soft ruler is a dead ruler”Sesshoumaru said as he looked over at her “but that isn’t to say I do not care about those that are beneath me. I use the power I possess to rule my territory. My father is constantly going on about protecting the weaker, and having something to protect. His reason for his power. It is a notion I do not understand. But he said I’ll never awaken my fangs if they aren’t trying to protect something. It never makes sense when he starts talking in riddles. He’s as bad as your father sometimes in all his whimsy.”
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:54 pm
She chuckled, “Yes. Father can be secretive and confusing at times....but in those words lies truth and wisdom from experience.” She said. “Though I am unsure of something.... that t has never been documented before of two vessels of the First being. My sister is intended to be the true holder of Mizens power....yet my father is still his vessel....now Mizens power is split between them and I am unsure how it has happened or why. I worry about their safety and health. Father is not as strong as he once was and Yukine has.....episodes, where the power is too much.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:47 pm
Sesshoumaru raised an eyebrow in surprise hearing that “Really? My father told me that something happened on the day of your sister’s birth, but I was not aware that Mizen’s power was split..”he said in slight shock hearing this “That severely weakens your father’s might in a time when war with the Oni in the East is on the horizon. They say Lord Raizen is a true force to be behold and that should he manage to unite the Oni under his banner that it’ll take the combined strength of West North and South to stop his influence from spreading into our territories. The East has always been unsettled and no one clan or group has ever held control of it for long, but it seems like Raizen just may be the one to claim it for good. Your father is expected to wield Mizen’s mighty fire if they go to war...what’s he gonna do send Yukine in his place?”
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:04 pm
“You can say nothing to anyone.” She said, “I didn’t even realize that you didn’t know.....I assumed your father knew and that you too would know....if he hasn’t even told your father.....” she said and thought of the impressing threat that Lord Raizen made. “I don’t know what he has planned...” she said and the little creatures of flame vanished now that her thoughts had swayed.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:14 pm
“I’m sure my father knows. That information is too important for him to not know, and they have been friends a long time...I just don’t think my father decided to share that information with me. Why, I do not know...”Sesshoumaru said hardly noticing the fire had gone out “Perhaps its time we should rest up. We should be able to find that temple tomorrow.”
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:48 pm
“Agreed.” She said and moved to lay down beside him. Ah-Un curlednup near the mouth of the small space they had found to rest, blocking the path to his Master and his companion.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:00 pm
Sesshoumaru closed his eyes, falling into a light sleep that lasted until the morning. As the suns rays greeted them his eyes opened catching the golden light as he sat up adjusting his kimono which had moved in his sleep as he picked sticks and dirt out of his hair as well “I suppose we should get a move on while it is early. We aren’t sure if anything else might remain out here in these wastelands.”he commented
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:30 pm
Miaka stretched and cleaned up as well as she stood and got ready. “Probably best. I think we should continue going east of here. I have a good feeling about it.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:56 pm
“Alright then, east it is” Sesshoumaru said as the cloud of dust welled underneath them lifting them up into the sky as they flew forward once more. It wasnt before long that he came to a stop. Before them, in the middle of the vast emptiness, was a statue of a large orange cat with glowing amber eyes with a sun symbol in the center of its forehead “Is that...Mizen?”he asked curiously as they landed on the ground before it “I didn’t know he was so....ferocious looking.”
Sponsored content