The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Chance Meetings: The Sesshoumaru  and MIaka Story - Page 13 Empty Re: Chance Meetings: The Sesshoumaru and MIaka Story

Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:04 am
They flew on for hours chatting about random things and stopping to let the dragon have some food or water but once they were in the air again and had been on the move Sesshoumaru began slowing down as he spotted something down below him. A large demon was on the run from what looked to be like a gang of humans all armed with weapons "I wonder what is going on down there?"Sesshoumaru asked curiously "That oni is going to die if those humans catch up to him"he said aloud
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Chance Meetings: The Sesshoumaru  and MIaka Story - Page 13 Empty Re: Chance Meetings: The Sesshoumaru and MIaka Story

Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:10 pm
“Let’s see if we can end this peacefully before we resort to violence.” She said, “shall I take Oni or shall I taken the humans?@
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:25 pm
“Peacefully”he scoffed looking at her “If you want any chance of peace, do not let me near those humans.”he said as the cloud disappeared beneath them as they fell through the sky landing gracefully between the humans and the oni as Sesshoumaru stared down the Oni who curled up defensively moving away from him slowly
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:30 pm
Miaka turned to the humans who stopped and stained at them. “What seems to be the trouble here?” She asked them, glancing over at the Oni as jakken and ah-Un landed near by. “Move aside. This is none of your affair.” One human said
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:26 pm
"I'm just trying to get back to my den."the demon said freaking out "You're Prince Sesshoumaru aren't you? Please don't kill me sir! I'm just a hanyou. I didn't want to cause any trouble to these humans. I just needed to pass by their village to get home and they started attacking him."the demon pleaded as Sesshoumaru narrowed his eyes slightly glaring at the Oni "A hanyou? And sniveling in fear at the sign of both humans and youkai. Disgusting. I smell the fear dripping off your body, to be scared of such weak humans. Pathetic."he said raising his hands "No wait Prince Sessho---"he started before Sesshoumaru's whip shot out slicing up the oni before turning to face the humans "Now we shall be the only demons you will be dealing with....if you are lucky."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:14 pm
Miaka looked on, not visibly in shock but still surprised. The Oni had offered no threat and was begging for its life. “Was that nessecary?”

The humans had jumped back, “it...it said Sesshoumaru? The dog generals son? “
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:16 pm
"Do you have a soft spot for weakness?"Sesshoumaru questioned back looking over at her then to the humans raising an eyebrow "You know who I am? That is actually the first surprise I've had in a long time."he said "Did you handle these humans yet?"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:40 pm
She shook her head and turned to humans. “As princess of the south lands, I remind you that all living beings here are under the rule of Lord Sekai of the house of Mizen. Your grievance with that Hanyou was that he passed through your home, is that correct?”
“My....my lady no....Well yes... I mean..” suddenly the blade of her April was at the leaders throat. “The truth....now.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:17 pm
“I told you humans were not a race to be trusted. They may be members of that demon hunter clan of humans that migrated to the South from the North.”Sesshoumaru pointed out “Their knowledge of who we are is not something I’d expect from your average human”he said
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:33 pm
“Even so all living things have a right to life.” She said before one of the humans struck out ifbher with his sword. She swung her her Aori around to block the blade and her hand gave a faint yellow glow as she swung it around and cut off the mans arm at the elbow. “They also have the right to throw it away.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:18 pm
"As I suspected, demon hunters."Sesshoumaru said as he narrowed his eyes looking at them as the human fell back staring at his arm in shock and horror as he looked over at Miaka "So the rumors are true, a clan of hunters has moved from the North to the South."he said shaking his head "And their lifes are now forefit"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:01 am
“Get them!” Shouted the ‘leader’ and sent the other in ahead of him. “We could end the demons lines here men! Two royal Dai Yokai” He shouted as he ran in himsefel, flanking Sesshoumaru with two others of his men while another pair charged for Miaka.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:23 am
Sesshoumaru closed his eyes turning his back on the men in disgust as they ran up before suddenly screaming as they were met with a wall of burning poison that began melting their skin off of their bones before they even hit the ground as he opened his eyes looking at Miaka “shall we be leaving then?”he asked calmly clearly not viewing the humans as a threat
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:31 pm
“Yes.” She said as they left the bodies to rot. “Why would hunters come here? We have been peaceful with humans in the south lands for many years.” She explained as they wandered through the trees.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:04 am
“The rumors had it that there has been a split between some of the humans in the north. Some are choosing to live in peace with youkai, others are now choosing to find their own path and have migrated south.”Sesshoumaru said as he shook his head “I didn’t htink it was true, but it seems so. I fear they may soon start migrating to the West as well.”he said “Do you think the rest of their clan is around here?”
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:26 pm
“I wouldn’t bee to surprised. That was too small a group to be a proper hunting party. Scouts perhaps?” She crosses her arms in thought. “Perhaps the temple should wait and we should check out these hunters..”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:14 pm
“I figured something long the lines of that would be happening anyway”he sighed shaking his head “Come on, let’s go check it out.”he stated as he began making his way through the trees with her before long finding a small human settlement, with many members wearing traditional demon slaying armor and wielding weapons “There they are.”
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:58 pm
“They look as if they are readying for a war.” She noted. “Maybe the events in the east are what has driven them into action to start their plans to eradicate Yokai kind.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:14 pm
‘It seems those Oni in the east are stirring up more trouble than they seem to be good for.’Sesshoumaru said as he continued watching them before turning to Miaka “Well, these are your lands, you are the crowned princess....what is the next plan of action here?”he asked raising his eyebrow “Are we to attack this village ourselves now, or wait until they have already decided to strike?”
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:34 pm
“It is a tough decision. In one it is my duty to keep these lands and their people safe. These humans pose a threat to that Safety. On the other hand, to unjustly attack them with out all the facts is not something I think I could do. But...knowing what we do, I cannot let them go without warning.” She said. She had to think quickly.
After a moment she turned to Jakken, “Jakken, ride back to the castle and get word to my father. Let him know what we found here. I’m going to try and talk to their leader and get them to move on peacefully but to be ready for it to turn violent.” She said and reached into her bag and pulled out a small glass bead. “Take this. It will glow when I give the word and open a path to my location.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:05 pm
Jakken nodded as he quickly jumped on the twin headed dragon’s back and flew off once again as Sesshoumaru looked over at her “I don’t expect this to end well, let me be on the record saying that before anything happens.”he said looking at her “You take the lead. I will follow.”he commented
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:22 pm
She nodded and leapt over the brush and landed softly in the clearing. The hunters, though caught off gaurd, humped into action and armed themselves. She remained calm and stoic and waited for a kind of calm to hover over the humans. “I wish to speak with the leader of this clan.”
“And who are you ask such Demon?!” One hunter ahouted.
“I am Miaka. Heir to the throne of the Southern house of Mizen. Now which of you is the leader of this clan and why are you here?” She asked again.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:02 pm
“That would be I”said a large, burly man who stepped out from the back of the pack moving forward “Name is Aoki Tsubki. These are my men here. We moved down here from the North to escape some of the...oppressive...ways that some former members of our clan used to believe in.”he commented “We’re just making a new home for ourselves in the world, that’s all.”he said “Nothing wrong with that right?”
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:58 pm
“Nothing wring at all. Except that we came across a scouting party of yours chasing an Un armed and young Hanyou and would not answer as to why. Then, somehow, knew me and my companion by name.” She said confidently and met his gaze. She then looked amoungst his men and their camp. It was mobile. Small. Ready to pick up and move on at any notice. They had to travel light.
“You also seem well armed. More so then what is nessecary for a small settlement such as yours.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:14 pm
“Oh? So that would be why they haven’t reported back. Seems they had a run in with some royalty.”Tsubaki said “Aye, my men and women are well aware of who you are Princess Miaka. We’d be foolish not to recognize the power two daiyoukai.”he said “Indeed we are demon hunters, but we aren’t here to cause problems for your kind. We just left the North to get away from all the nonsense”
Sponsored content