The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Chance Meetings: The Sesshoumaru  and MIaka Story - Page 14 Empty Re: Chance Meetings: The Sesshoumaru and MIaka Story

Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:56 pm
“I see, I will gladly let you know where you may retrieve them shoukdbyou wish. But as they attacked us with no just reason, I will apologize for the loss of life, but not for defending ourselves. “ She said and listened to his speech of peace, she need to make sure.”Forgive me then if I find this all....rather hard to believe. You say you come to our lands in peace.....but look prepared for war, close to my home and my people. You can, hopefully, understand my suspicion and concern.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Chance Meetings: The Sesshoumaru  and MIaka Story - Page 14 Empty Re: Chance Meetings: The Sesshoumaru and MIaka Story

Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:24 pm
"Aye, I understand your concern. But fear not, we are not foolish men."Tsubaki said shaking his head "Demon slayers as we may be, we know better than to pick a fight with your kind right away. You Cats like to use magic, of which we have none of. That would leave us at a serious disadvantage to both your demonic and magical abilities. Personally if I was going to pick a war, I'd have headed east and taken on the Oni. They seem like they could use a good bashing. But that's not my problem right now. Only these people behind me."he said "You want us to leave your lands, you better travel North and convince that coward Rei Yuan to fight for our right to have our land there."he said
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:00 am
“That would have to be Rei Yuan’s choice to make and not mine. Though if it would make your stay in the south more pleasant and brief, I will gladly send a message on your behalf.” She said. “Though I am glad to hear that you are not here out of malice, I ask that you please keep your people from randomly attacking random demons it’s hanyous while you are in our lands. We are peaceful here and humans and Yokai get along here and unless you are attacked, no other forms of violence against those that call these lands home. Do you find this reasonable?”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:38 pm
“I do not agree. If any demon comes into our encampment, he will be dealt with. That hanyou had been stealing from us for weeks and my men finally caught onto him and tracked him down. Peace or not, if you take away from my ability to feed my men, then you will be dealt with.”he commented standing his ground against the Princess “I’m sure you understand that all too well.”
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:34 pm
“Understandable. For who we as leaders of we do not care for those under our command?” She said. “Then If, and only if, it is defense of you or your supplies you may defend yourself. Do you find this agreeable?
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:40 pm
“Aye, fine enough by me for now. But just know that there will be no mercy shown to your kind, as there is none shown by demons towards us.”Tsubaki said to her. He wanted them both to be aware that while he wasn’t going to sacrifice all of his men to these two daiyoukai, they werent to be taken lightly either “If it were any other demons who would have entered this village besides the two of you, you’d be dead where you stood without a question or a word.”he said with serious tone in his voice “Let that be a sign of respect for my enemy.”
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:31 pm
“Reciprocated.” She said And turned to Sesshoumaru. “Just remember that not all demons are your enemies Master Hunter and be in the look out for a missive from me in the lord of the north’s response to you.” She said and looked to Sesshoumaru. “Ready?”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:21 am
Sesshoumaru nodded his head to her as they turned and walked away from the human village. Once they were far away enough Sesshoumaru moved in front of her as he reached out pulling her into a deep and passionate kiss "You are quite impressive when you decide to take over a situation. My beast has been stirring this entire time you were talking. It took everything not to slay the human and take you then and there."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:00 am
Miaka was taken by surprise en he grabbed her and kissed her, she had almost been ready for him to correct her in her treatment of the humans, but she would keep that to herself and smiled at him. “Really? May have to keep that into consideration.” She said as her arms snakes around him.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:00 pm
“Do not get me wrong, I would have killed first and questioned later, but these aren’t my lands.”Sesshoumaru said as he picked her up as he carried her off the beaten road into a small thicket of bushes as he laid her down on the ground using his skilled hands to strip them of their clothing as he wanted the woman before him now. It was a truly rare air to see two beings so young and powerful, wrapped up in their joy and lust of the other, and with Jaken currently gone, they could be as naughty as they wanted
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:24 pm
After all their clothing was removed, miaka turned them over so that prince was on his back and she was above him, her hips straddling his waist. “Let us see how your beast feels about my control now.” She said before leaning down, planting a trail of nips and kisses up his chest while leading his hands to lay above his head. She gave his lips teasing nip before sitting up and her hands were replaced with thinking vines that held his hands in place. Her hands trailed over his chest? Racking her nails against his skin and her hips moved teasingly as she sat in his belly, just above his hardening shaft, teasing him with being so close but just out of reach
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:11 pm
“You are a cruel temptress”Sesshoumaru said tugging at the vines that held his wrist “You got quite the firm hold here.”he said looking up at her lustily “What do you plan on doing to me now? You have me trapped..”he said bucking his hips slightly watching her breasts bounce as she did above him
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:03 pm
“Anything I want.” She said as she ran her nails down his chest, leaving thin red trails on his skin. Not enough to break the skin but just enough to sting.  She chuckled when he bucked her, “eager arnt we?” She teased and moved back enough to sit on his hips and to bring his penis in front of her. She smirked at him as she wrapped her hand around it gently and began to stroke it
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:38 am
Sesshoumaru’s breath hitched slightly in his throat as she grabbed him as he pushed his hips up into her hand as his golden gaze caught her eye “That’s just cruel.”he said though his voice was softer, thick with lust as he pulled at the vines that still bound him as his body flexed beautifully underneath her weight
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:19 pm
She smirked as her fingers continued to ghost over his flesh. “I wonder how long your resolve will hold....or how long still you break free from those vines.....which will break first?” She teased and emphasized her words with a stroke.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:44 am
Sesshoumaru groaned slightly as he pulled at his vines harder “you are going to regret it if I ever get free you know this?”he said biting his lips as his hips writhed under her as she stroked him “You tease me too much woman.”
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:12 pm
“Oh I’m personally counting on it.” She said and smirked as she stroked him for a few moments longer befor sitting up and moving herself over his shaft and lowers herself into it until she was completely filled with him. She moaned softly as she adjusted herself to the feeling of him inside of her, reaching parts of her she didn’t know existed. She locked her eyes on his as she placed her hand on his abdomen and began to move her hips.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:11 pm
Sesshoumaru moaned softly as he moved his hips in sync with hers as she rode him. He bit his lip as he watched the beautiful princess slid up and down on him as he allowed himself to be used by her, letting her speed up and slow down the rhythm of their thrusts and grinds, and it wasnt before long that the young prince finally snapped the vines constraining him as his hands found her slender waist, pulling her down harder on his throbbing shaft as his toes dug into the ground beneath him giving him leverage for his powerful thrusts
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:20 pm
She let out a miriad of moans and cries of pleasure as they moved together. Her body, her beast.....her very soul calling out to him as she came closer and closer to her climax.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:21 pm
It wasn’t long before Sesshoumaru’s own beast came crawling to the surface as the edges of his eyes turned red sligihtly as he neared his finshed as he pulled hard enough to rip the vines out from the ground with the root as in a swift motion he had her pinned in a natural doggy position, tail in the air as he slammed his burning need into her before finally climaxing, spilling his seed to coat her walls as he held back his elongated fangs urge to bite into the neck of the woman beneath him as something primal seemed to be pulled from him every time they were together
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:09 pm
Miaka cried out as the waves of ecstasy washed over her when her own climax had been reached and she collapsed on the ground below him. This being only her second time with him, or any one, she could say that this was better then the last with certainty, though she would still look upon that first nightbfindly of him and Ryoko together with her. But something about him made a deep and unknown part of her pull and cry out for more of him l. Perhaps it was just a need that was brought on by the throws of passion? Or maybe the feelings of her soul now made while as past lives and lovers reached out to their counterparts inside of Sesshoumaru.
There had been brief histories of their past selves. Written from someone else view or in journals some had written, but they were bare and far and few between. Much of the history the vessels had were lost to time and death as the next reincarnation was born with any memory or knowledge of the last. Miaka thought it a curse, to be born with a pain her chest from her last life that she could not ease or fill. Also to be born to a high expectation other then that of princess. But a burden that she would bare and with out complaint.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:28 pm
As the two of them laid, spent on the grass, Sesshoumaru finally found his breath as he looked down at the woman beneath him as he gently brushed hair from her face "I don't think it's supposed to feel this good...feel this right."he commented to her "I didn't notice it before. But now that we are alone, it's like I know everything about your body before I do it. It all comes so naturally, as if I've been studying your body for ages."he told her "I'm not quite sure how to understand it myself."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:29 pm
“Our souls know each other, if you think about it. Centuries of birth, life, death, and rebirth. A constant cycle of lives and living and being together. Though our curse has us live with out memories of our past selves, we have this ever present knowledge and feeling that something is missing. Something is....wrong. Part of our curse, if that it can be called a curse, is that we as we are now, know if our history.” She said. “But all that said....I know what you mean....” she said and sat up to sit close to him, “I have only been with you for such a small amount of time....but I feel like all I know is you...to be with you....have your mark on me where others can see....”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:26 pm
“I understand the sentiment. It feels as though it is the right thing to do.”Sesshoumaru said looking up into the sky “a curse hm..”he said aloud “Doomed to repeat a constant cycle. To live out a story told one of two ways. The vessel of the moon either chooses the sun or the darkness. Either way it does not play out favorably for those involve. The ultimate tragedy.”he said looking over at her “are we cursed to play out the same story, only to have it be forgotten just like those before us?”he asked ‘Will it all be worth it?”
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:47 pm
“Sadly....I’m afraid it is that we are fated to do so. But I find presently...” she leaned in and cuppednhis cheek and pressed a soft and meaningful kiss against his lips, “that it will be worth every moment.”
Sponsored content