The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Chance Meetings: The Sesshoumaru  and MIaka Story - Page 17 Empty Re: Chance Meetings: The Sesshoumaru and MIaka Story

Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:27 pm
"To keep people out of course, what other reason would they need? But more specifically the temples of the Divine Beasts, Tenzen, Mizen and Jinzen hold a dark forbidden treasure that must never fall into mortal hands. No one knows exactly what it is, but it is rumored is that each temple has an item once held by the Divine Beast sealed away. The prophecy dictates that when the Gods call upon mortals to rip open the heavens, only the heir ofthe Divine Beasts may enter the temples to retrieve the hidden treasure. Which is why the both of you should not have entered here." Sekai said as he finished casting his spells as he knelt down beside Miaka "Can you hear me kitten? I have gotten the bleeding to stop, but my magic can only assist your natural healing ability so much without draining you of your life force. You're going to be in pain for some time as you heal but don't worry we'll be home shortly."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Chance Meetings: The Sesshoumaru  and MIaka Story - Page 17 Empty Re: Chance Meetings: The Sesshoumaru and MIaka Story

Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:35 pm
Miaka let out a groan but opened her eyes slightly. “I’m sorry father....I knew very little of the temple....I thought it would make for a great adventure like the ones you and mother would go on.” She said and hitched her breath as the pain ran through her. “Se....Sesshoumaru....I’m...sorry. I....I almost got you killed.....”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:02 pm
"I just wish you would have asked before your curiousity got the better of you. These lands are usually hidden to most as you hsve to cross a channel of isles to reach here unless you approach by air." Sekai said and looked over at Sesshoumaru "Which now makes sense" he said remembering Sesshoumaru's gift of flight "Save your strength Miaka. I'm sure Sesshoumaru will stick around to nurse you to health. In the meantime its time to get home and get your wounds treated properly" he said as he held out his hands as a magical circle lit the ground beneath them as he then snapped his fingers as the circle rose them up as the glyph flashed and they all vanished to reappear in his castle as servants quickly rushed over to tend to Miaka "You ddfinitely are your mother's daughter"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:35 pm
“Son” Taisho called and rushed forward. “Got yourselves into trouble already have you? Are you alright?” He asked and helped his son to stand with stressing his wounds too much.

The servants cast a hovering spell to lift Miaka off the floor and carried her through the halls to her chambers where she could be treated comfortably. Yukine ran to her fathers side and cling to him. “Is Miaka going to be okay?” She asked with tears in her eyes.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:41 pm
Sesshoumaru frowned as he looked up at his father then looked away "Yes, she wanted to explore the temple, but we never expected tbe beasts. They were so powerful....there was nothing we could do."

Sekai smiled as he picked up his daughter "There, there keep yiur cool Yukine. Yiur sister will be alright, she's just a little beat up" he said before turning to tbe others "The Guardian Beasts are designed to feed on the sacred energy you carry as vessels. Stay away from the temples in the future"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:47 pm
“Wish you had better th had said something.” He said and put a hand in his sons shoulder. “But you are both alive and safe. That’s what matters.” He said and smiled warmly at his son. “Now go have your wounds tended to.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:03 pm
"Father" Sesshoumaru said looking up at him "I need a sword. I need to be stronger in order to drstroy those that challenge and attempt to harm me"he stated to him

"A young pup ready to bear his fangs agsin afyer a crushing defeat. Reminds me of another inu youkai I know." Srkai chuckled "but true power comes from eithin young prince."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:06 pm
Taisho sighed and looked into his sons eyes, “have your wounds tended too and we will come back to the topic.” He said
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:44 am
Sesshoumaru frowned "You always deflect fromvthis topic"he stated as he then walked off. He figured all the healers would be in Miaka's chamber, so he headed straight there, walking inside and sitting in a corner watching as the healers tended to Miaka
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:52 am
Two of them left miakas side and left her to rest, having cleaned off the blood and changed her clothing, they moved to Sesshoumaru. “Thank you young lord, from protecting our Princess.” One healer said as he bowed to Sesshoumaru before aiding in removing the Haori to tend to his wounds.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:11 pm
"Dont thank me. I didn't do a good job. Im not a protector" Sesshoumaru said as the dressed and bandaged his wounds "How is she going to be?"he asked never taking his eyes off of her
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:09 pm
“The beasts drain much of her energy and she lost quite a slot of blood. But some time and rest, she will be well.” He said, “though something about the beasts bite will leave a scar.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:26 pm
"It was probably tainted. I felt it when I was bitten but O am naturally resistant to most poisons and toxins" Sesshoumaru said "Miaka is not so fortunate" he said walking over to her side of the bed "We were in danger and I could do nothing to save us..."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:12 pm
“As formidable as the beasts are, you did what you could and you survived. Do not dwell in the past too long my young lord. Lest you let it shadow such a bright future.” The healer offered before bowing to him and leading the others out of the room. Miaka laid there with bandages covering part of her shoulder and down her arm that he could see that wasn’t covered by her clothing. She slowly opened her eyes and found him there. “Sesshoumaru....”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:25 pm
"You need to rest Miaka. I'm just glad you're alright. I'm sorry that I couldn't protect you from those beasts" he said as his eyes softened a bit " I was weak...and scared. And I let us both down. If your father hadn't come we would both be dead right now"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:32 pm
“No....we are both to blame.....I lead us there. Persisted without knowing what awaited there. I should have headed your warning.....” she said and reached up and gently took his hand in hers. “So stop with the kicked puppy look....”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:43 pm
"My father isnt going to be happy with me. If you wpuld have died it could have started a war." He said taking her hand "But I am glad you are okay. Your first adventure will be one future generations can definitely learn a lesson from"he teased
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:58 pm
“A war onwhat? My own stupidity?” She chuckled softly. “I’ll make sure that our history books make you out as a grandiose hero my puppy.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:04 pm
"You never know, your father clearly showed he can still be a powerful man when your life's on the line. You should have seen it. The way he controlled those beasts...and the fire he created was impressive as well." He commented looking down at her "We are lucky to have him"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:02 pm
“With the power of Mizen he should be able to control them. But as he is now, he may have been just as lucky as we are to be out of there.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:56 pm
"Well that is a lesson I dont plan on repeating anytime soon. That was too close a call." Sesshoumaru said "And I dont even have a proper weapon to defend myself with. My fang has not manifested itself yet and it became glaringly apparent today"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:14 pm
“I’m sure that it will soon.” She said and looked to the Yari that was laid across her desk. “My own weapon didn’t aide us very much either.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:05 pm
"Well they were designed to prevent the heirs of Sol and Luna from venturing into the temples. Apparently they each hold some sort of hidden, forbidden artifact from what your father says"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:40 pm
“Is it bad that I almost want to go back to find that artifact?” She asked with a smirk. “Just kidding.0 she said as she gave a pained laugh at the expression he gave her.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:02 pm
"Curousity will indeed kill the cat" Sesshoumaru said shaking his head "You need to rest. I'm going to sit down and have a long conversation about what happened."he said "Im glad you're doing much better"
Sponsored content