The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Chance Meetings: The Sesshoumaru  and MIaka Story - Page 10 Empty Re: Chance Meetings: The Sesshoumaru and MIaka Story

Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:40 pm
Miaka made a light whimpering sound as she began to wake up and rubbed at her eyes. “It seems so she said and sat up with a yawn. “Did you sleep well?”

Kurama was already awake and awaiting his daughter when she returned to their guest chambers. When she closed the door behind her, he spoke. “Enjoy yourself last night?”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Chance Meetings: The Sesshoumaru  and MIaka Story - Page 10 Empty Re: Chance Meetings: The Sesshoumaru and MIaka Story

Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:17 pm
"I did"Sesshoumaru said as he stretched slightly "That was definitely a night to remember. So.."Sesshoumaru said as he turned to look at her "Was your birthday everything that you hoped it would be? I could tell from the moment your fire took the shape of a dog that something like this was going to happen, though I didn't expect Ryoko to be mixed up into this as well."

"Of course father. The energy of two other daiyoukai is something to behold as you said in your trainings. I have used mother's powers as you have wished and drank the blood of both of them."she said as two of her tails curled around to the front as one end light up with a bright ball of glowing orange energy and the other let up with a cool icy blue glow "I have tasted their auras, and sampled their energies as you have instructed father."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:38 pm
Miaka brushes her hair from her face and blushed a bit, “well...it did take a rather unexpected turn...but it was a pleasant one.” She said and looked up at him, “Yes.....since that kiss in the hall I had a feeling this would happen and not that Ryoko wasn’t a pleasant addition, it was interesting.”

“Good girl.” He said and stood and walked up to her and admired the lights. “Everything is falling into place.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:23 pm
"I would agree with that"Sesshoumaru said with a sigh "What do you think our parents are going to say about all of this? Of course they know we snuck off last night already."he stated "And when are we going to do it again?"he asked giving her a sideways look out of his eye

"So father, what is the next phase of this plan you are coming up with? Does it really involve all three of us?"Ryoko asked curiously looking up at him
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:16 pm
She leaned In close to him and kissed teasingly along his jaw, “I hope soon....” She said and then stood, “But perhaps we should at least face our parents first.”

“Not in the long run no. Eventually we will have to get rid of the prissy little princess.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:16 pm
"Do you really think our father's will care? The only one who will is my mother, but who cares what she thinks about anything"Sesshoumaru commented looking at her before sighing himself as he got out of bed putting his clothes on as well, though his eyes never left her body

"What exactly is going to happen to her? And what do you want from Sesshoumaru and I?"Ryoko asked curiously as she looked up at her father as the two orbs of light suddenly vanished 'You have yet to tell me what you are plotting"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:10 pm
“No, but knowing our fathers, they will gives us a hard time. Playfully of course. She said.

“Honestly I don’t have to tell you anything. As for the princess.....well, might have some fun with her before annilhating her completely. But I may let the lovely Izunami make that decision.” He said and smiled evilly, “why? Getting attached?”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:06 pm
Sesshoumaru grumbled slightly shaking his head "I do not understand why my mother does not like the idea of our pairing. Cosmically it makes sense"Sesshoumaru said as he finished dressing heading to the dining hall to eat with their parents

"Of course not Father. I had an enjoyable time with Sesshoumaru and Miaka. They are both excellent lovers. But your rule number one, never get attached to your victims. Does mother know of your affection towards Izanami?"Ryoko said emptily "I am merely an instrument to serve your whims father"she said bowing her head again "Will there be anything else you need, or am I free to go?"she asked looking up at him again
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:18 pm
“More of a common understanding then an interest. Though Izanami is a brilliant and powerl Yokai in her own right, she is too eager to jump sides or in bed with those that suit her interests and cannot say I completely trust her.” He said, “but yes, you can go.”

Miaka giggled softly as she quickly dressed and followed him to the dinning hall where their fathers and Yukine we’re sitting and waiting to be served. “Good morning.” She called
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:28 pm
Ryoko nodded her head once again before fading from sight, reappearing outside her father's room as she let out a sigh before making her way down the halls to leave him to his own vices "Such a corrputed man"she commented making her way to the dining halls

"Good morning Miaka, I'm presuming you had an excellent end to your birthday celebrations?"Sekai asked with a chuckle noticing the two of them coming down together as he motioned for them to have a seat as food was brought out to them "We could practically hear you all from the other side of the castle"he laughed
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:10 pm
“And it begins.” Miaka said with a knowing smile and sigh.
Yukine looked between them all confused, “hear what? I didn’t hear anything.” She said and Taisho chuckled, “never you mind little one. When you are older you’ll understand.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:06 pm
“Well we all knew it was going to happen. A big flaming dog in the middle of a divine dance speaks many implications. However....the little fox as well? That was a surprise”Sekai said as he looked over at his daughter “you are definitely your mother’s child. She was an exotic beauty even amongst her own people. Whatever she fancied, she took. She was a woman of exqusite taste. I mean look at this palace, this was all of her design. She had a vision of her future long before she even met me. So when we did, this is the palace she said she saw when she was with me in it.”he said fondly “She told me that all others were simply experiments and time fillers until the day came when she was with me. She was an amazing woman. And powerful psychic sorceress.”
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:20 pm
“Her magic was unsurpassed” Taisho Said and raised a glass in the late ladies passing. “I wish I could have met her” Yukine said sadly and Miaka wrapped an arm around her sister shoulders. “She Love you love before you were born Yukine. She could see you as a great Neko Yokai. But the sadness if all psychics is that they cannot are their own passing. Even if she were able to, I don’t see her changing anything or loving you any less.” She said, knowing her sister, though young, carried the guilt of their mothers death.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:18 pm
“She was a wonderful woman, and will forever be missed”Sekai said taking a drink before smiling “And to the future of my two shining girls. One of which is now a full grown demoness. You know what that means now Miaka, suitors and those unworthy alike will come for you. Attempt to sway you, to seduce you. It comes with the terrotiry of being a female daiyoukai.”he commented “so tell me, are you going to have your fun, or are you in love with the Prince?”

“basically, do they need to start drafting a marriage propsal or not”Sesshoumaru said calmly as he kept eating “The burden of being the only Prince among Princesses.”he commented “There is even talk that the rising Oni clan, lead by the Devil King Raizen, also have an elder daughter and younger son.”
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:51 pm
“Well....though last night was fun.” She said to keep her sister innocent to the night before a festivities, “I’m unsure as to what I feel at the moment. I through myself into training and into studying and never gave much thought to love and mating and marriage. But I always wanted something like what you and mother had.” She said and looked to her father with a smile. But for now, perhaps it is best to keep my options open for the time being.” She said diplomatically. “A very mature answer..” Taisho said. “How do you feel about the princesses answer my son?” Taisho asked to gauge his sons reaction.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:03 am
Sesshoumaru had his eyes closed sipping tea as he opened one of them looking at his father “She is Princess of the South and I am Prince of the West. I have no authority to tell her what decision she should make.”he said looking over at Miaka knowing the conversation they had this morning, and knowing they would sleep together again “If her options are open, then so are mine.”he said, earning a glance from Ryoko though she didn’t say anything

“My, my, what modest children we have produced”Sekai said with a laugh “I have a feeling our children will be ‘exploring the lands’ quite often now that they are grown”he said with a laughing, remembering when he used romp around his lands in his youth “You’re free to do whatever you wish princess”
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:20 pm
Miaka smiles, “thank you Father.” She said, then began to eat her breakfast. “Where do you plan to begin your journey Princess?” Taisho asked.
“Well.....I think for my first time I may go out and discover more about my lands first. But then I think I would like to venture west.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:10 pm
Sekai nodded his head “I think that’s a splended idea Miaka. The North is cold, and Kurama’s lands have many unruly powerful demons wandering around aimlessly. The East is currently in a state of unrest with the rise of the oni clan taking over the territory. The South and the West are mostly settled and unchallenged so I think that is a splended idea. Perhaps Sesshoumaru will be kind enough to show you around the West when the time comes. After all there is a chance you may one day be Lady of it after all.”he said with a glint in his eye

Sesshoumaru merely nodded his head “should you cross over into my territory, I shall deal with you when the time comes”he said giving her a look in which she would know what he meant
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:39 pm
“I look forward to it then.” She said and smirked at him and Yukine just shook her head before giving her full attention to her breakfast. “How are thing dealing with the Oni Ryoko?” Miakaasled
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:46 am
"Oh it's quite interesting"Ryoko said as she sipped her tea "My mother is from the same bloodline as Raizen, though a different kind of Oni. They are all quite unique. And his daughter Asuramaru is quite the demoness to behold. Raw power, beauty and elegance. Much unlike her brutish father."she said "It seems that his clan has successfully established dominance and united the scattered oni clans under his banner. They've promised a strong allegiance with the North should they come to rule the East."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:22 pm
“That is good then that you and your father are able to work things out peacefully. But I still worry about what Raizen can and could do. I have not yet faced an Oni let alone one of Raizens magnitude.” She said

“Hopefully it will not be something you have to face princess. Though I’m sure your strength and heart are true, any weaknesses that you show, an Oni will use against you.”Taisho Said, “I agree with your father in that it would be wiser to stick to the west and southern lands for now.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:46 pm
“They say that he’s far more powerful than any Daiyoukai that we have come across before. An unruly, barbaric man who cares only for the thrill of battle and nothing else. A destructive force to be reckoned with.”Sekai said shaking his head “If Lord Kurama can persuade him to join our ranks without conflict than the better. He is not something I wish to deal with.”he commented

“He is a powerful man indeed. But he worships Lord Yami, and that is the mutual understanding we have come to with one another”Kurama said taking a calm sip of his tea “Once he finishes his conquering, he will be joining us as one of the 4 Lords of this land.”he stated

“When you come west Miaka, I will join you.”sesshoumaru said as he looked over at her brfore listening to the others again
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:09 pm
“Thank you Sesshoumaru. It will be nice to have a guide to the lands.” She said and nodded to him before looking back to Kurama. “Not to be rude or impertinent, But is he someone you can trust to be part of the Four lords? If he craves such destruction and conquest what would stop him from trying his luck in taking out your lands?”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:20 pm
"That is the same thing that I can say of any of us sitting around this table. I sense the same traits in Raizen, that I do in Prince Sesshoumaru. A yearning for power and domination. Runs strong in that Dog blood doesn't it?"Kurama said looking over at the Taisho's before back at Miaka "Raizen is going to take the east and rise to power, there is not much we can do to stop that part anymore. However, we can form an alliance that should Raizen ever defy us, we three shall bring him down, united, and without mercy."he said "It is the only natural way to ensure we stay on top with this new ascension to power."

"I'm afraid I cannot disagree with that logic."Sekai said as he stroked his chin "The oni would make very powerful allies...and worse enemies. But since we did not intervene sooner, in hindsight there is not much we can do now to quell their rise to power at this point. If we are to accept it, we must make sure to accept it on our terms, not theirs."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:10 pm
“I see.” She said and finished her breakfast. “Then there is not much that can be done. I hope then that after he has established his rule that he is a fair and just ruler over the eastern lands aswell as an Allie to you all. Though I disagree with this move on certain levels, tactfully it is the only and best option overall.”
Sponsored content