The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Kamisama: The Life of a God - Page 8 Empty Re: Kamisama: The Life of a God

Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:31 pm
Koharu turned to look at him and would bit her lip, he had been there for her and she would soon raise her hand to gently place it on his arm, "I know my....parents don't like you Nazuki....but I mean its hard for me to see you as someone....evil like they've said" she stated trying to make sure how to word this, all of this was new to her and also odd to her at the same time. "You've been there for me when so many weren't.....even them, despite that they couldn't come see me for what ever reason.....you where my friend first and I'd like for us...to stay that way" she said with a faint smile towards him. "but no ebisu stuff ok? I'm sure together we can help everyone out"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:38 pm
I was....” she sighed, “I was killed.” She said, “Well elicited would be a better term for it perhaps. But Tenjin managed to bring me back up as I am now. He even managed to save our daughters life.” She said and looked to Tenjin.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:34 pm
“Thanks Koharu, it really means a lot to hear you say that”Nazuki said smiling at her, though on the inside Ebisu was grinning wickedly from ear to ear *Yes, that’s right. Trust Nazuki, keep in close. Things are coming together smoothly. At this rate, Tenjin will train her and once she fully unlocks the powers she inherited from him, the power will be all mine and I will rule over the Heavens for all eternity.*he said laughing manically, while Nazuki only offered a faint chuckle as he scratched the back of his head as they reached the school

“So that’s what happened to this place then....”Gail said looking around, though since Koharu had returned the shrine had come back to life, it was still nothing like it was when he was a kid and Tenjin was in power “Makes a lot more sense now....so then I was summoned back here to protect your guys daughter then? Is she the new miko of the shrine as well?...wait if you’re a guardian now..what happened to Orochinagi? I have so many questions”he said as his eyeballs turned into swirls
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:45 pm
“The snake is still a guardian....he is with Koharu now as well to keep her safe from that Bastrd, Ebisu, who is pretending to her friend.” She said, “I saw them together when I was out. “
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:16 pm
Koharu would smile at him and nodded, "You were my friend since I started school here Nazuki....I'd like it to remain that way, who knows maybe Ebisu will learn that he doesn't have to be so mean to everyone to have a good life like my parents." she stated. The two continued off to school from there, discussing what possibly could be on the math test that day going about life like two normal school students. That's how their day went even for when the test came, it was agonizing as Koharu rubbed her head trying to make sure she got the right answers and soon the test was over and the bell rang.

With a heavy sigh she sat back and stretched out her arms, while the teacher collected the tests and they were allowed to go to lunch. She would glance down expecting to grab her money when she saw the bento box and she smiled. though she raised a brow when she saw a white object sitting next to it and she blinked and would soon speak "w...what are you doing here?!" she stated seeing orochinagi, hoping no one would hear her.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:08 pm
“Ohh I see. That actually makes sense. I bet he wasn’t happy to get demoted”Gail said “He’s been talking about becoming the main guardian for as long as I could remember.”he said “So he protects her while she goes to school then?”he asked as Tenjin came out of the shrine “That’s right, but I don’t think that’s enough. We don’t exactly want Orochinagi to give away that Koharu is divinity. And tha’ts where you come in!”Tenjin said as he thrust a school uniform and backpack into the monks chest who grabbed it stunned “HUH? I gotta go back to school!?!” “That’s right, your job is to protect Koharu 24/7. That is why you are a chosen monk aren’t you? Besides you’re only a few years older than Koharu, but you still have a young face, you’ll fight right in without raising any suspicion”Tenjin asked eyeing him sideways as Gail hung his head in defeat “Yes, sir”he said sighing as the twin foxes laughed on circling overhead “school, school, school” they chanted

*Fat chance of that happening*Ebisu said to himself as Nazuki chuckled “Yeah I hope so too. I would life for there to be peace among everyone.”he said though while she was opening her bento, he had gone to the bathroom to wash his hands as Orochinagi now spoke up sounding like a soft hiss “I’m here to protect you incase something happens! You’re powers are unlocked now, but you can’t control them yet, and who knows what Ebisu will actually do. SO in case something happens I’m here to help. Otherwise I’ll be in here sleeping under that warm bento box. So make sure you put it back when you’re done eating!”
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:34 pm
“If everything out as we hope it will, he will have that spot back. I don’t like to always have to fight him.” She said with a sigh. “He blames me enough as it is. Not that I can blame him.” She said. “Anyway....we better hurry.....I’m going to take you to get signed in and we are already late.” She said and stepped closer to him, her appearance shimmered and she turned into an older woman, moderately dressed and looked like a mother to a teenager. She looked up to Tenjin, “will you be alright in your own for a bit? “
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:06 pm
Koharu glanced around making sure that Nazuki wasn't around and sighed heavily as she looked down at the snake "you do realize it wont be warm once I eat the food don't you?" she stated and would gently poke his nose, "here why don't you stay in my jacket...at least there you'll be warm and you won't get crushed by my books or anything" she stated softly hoping she wasn't looking like she was insane talking to her bag. "Are you hungry at all Orochinagi? I'm sure Mother packed something in here for you as well and till Nazuki gets back you can probably stretch out a bit more"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:08 am
"Oh yeah I'll be just fine, besides I have Geitsu and the twins here to make sure I don't get into too much trouble"Tenjin said with a chuckle as he waved them off letting out a sigh "How lucky they are to be free to roam wherever they want"he said

Orochinagi gave a quick look around before slithering up and taking a hardboiled egg whole into his mouth before slithering back into her pocket to digest his food "Tihs works for me"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:48 pm
Once Gale was ready, they ventured to the school and Jineza, posed as his mother long enough to register him as her ‘Son’ and get a brief tour before they were to say their good byes. After the teacher left them alone for a moment, she looked to gale. She tapped his temple briefly and an image of Koharu ran though his mind. “So you know what she looks like and her name is Koharu. Be wary of Ebisu, he goes by the name Nazuki, he’s a friend of hers.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:21 pm
She nodded with a small smile towards him, "alright well try and not be seen" she stated as she would reach down and gently tickle Orochinagi's chin with a smile "your rather cute you know" she whispered, but she would stop talking and set her bento box on the table and looked over as Nazuki was coming back. "Did you find something for lunch?....I apparently had a bento box in my bag guess my um....parents packed it for me this morning" she was unaware of Gale considering that she never meet the man.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:23 pm
Nazuki nodded his head holding up his bento. While he couldn’t sense Orochinagi, nor Jineza, due to Tenjin’s ward on them, Gale was an entirely different story. The monk radiated a powerful holy energy that was enough to even make his stomach feel upset *Who is this strange presence...*he wondered, since Gale was not present when Ebisu raided the shrine and defeated Tenjin. However it wasn’t long before Nazuki got his answer as the door slid open and an attractive young man with short red hair and glowing amber eyes came walking into the room wearing their school’s uniform

“Class, listen in for a moment, I’d like to introduce a new student that has just registered with us today. His name is Gale Sora (Sky) and he will be in our homeroom, so let’s do our best to make him feel welcome. Gale if you’d like you can sit—”his teacher started before Gale just walked off and took an empty seat right next to Koharu *This is definitely the girl, she looks just like how Jineza used to look*he said to himself then looked over at the guy who was glaring daggers at him from behind her *And that must be Ebisu’s new form Nazuki....what a twisted web this is...*he thought before he opened his mouth cracking a smile “Heyo, nice to meet you, I’m Gale”he said aloud to the class, but most to Koharu and Ebisu by extension
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:45 pm
Jineza turned back into her true form once she was away from the school and went back to the Shrine. She sighed and sat in the steps and looked out on the grounds of the temple. She closed her eyes and breathed in deeply ‘you know amoungst anyone, I do not pray to you gods for anything. I would be the last being in earth who would.....But, I ask for her safety.....I owe you nothing......but I swear holy hell upon you all of she is not safe.’ She prayed softly
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:56 am
Koharu would turn her head when the door opened and she would see a red headed boy walk in, her head tilted some but she looked back at Nazuki and she could see a hint of concern on his face. When gale would suddenly take a seat next to her and introduce himself she would stair before speaking “Hi.....I’m Koharu....this is my friend Nazuki....it’s nice to meet you gale” she gave him a warm smile. “We were about to eat lunch care to join us?”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:14 pm
“Agreed”Tenjin said as he suddenly appeared behind Jineza “Even a weak god still hears a sinners prayer”he said with a smile “I’m sure she’s going to be just fine now. Did everything go will with getting Gale into the school? I made sure to leave a....generous donation with Koharu’s school for the both of them being there, so I’m sure they’ll be more than accommodating”he said “How are you taking all of this? I’m still kind of in a state of disbelief myself.”

“Sure, how nice of you for the invite.”Gale said with a slight smirk as he caught Nazuki’s side eyed glare before he sat down “Nice to meet you, Gale. I’m Nazuki, Koharu’s childhood friend.”

“Nice to meet ya bud” Gale said offhandedly as he looked at Koharu “So, you’ve been in the city your whole life huh? How do you like it? Care to show me around after school?”he asked causing a few of the other girls in the class to whisper
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:28 pm
She sighed and smiled a bit, “oh they were more the eager to give us the grand tour. Couldn’t thank us enough for the donation.” She said. “I’m.....happy. I’m happy beyond belief to have her back in our lives but....I’m honestly shocked and terrified all at the same time.” She said as she looked to him. “Sometimes I often wish I could just go back and change everything.....I love you Tenjin.....I always have and always will....But what has that live brought? Chaos.....pain and suffering. You should still be the great Kami you were always meant to be. Orichinagi should be your only guardian or even a god himself by now....” she said and sighed, looking down with guilt in her eyes.

Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:49 pm
Koharu shifted a bit uneasy that he was rather...straight forward with her, though she looked back over towards Nazuki who was more or so upset she could tell by the look in his eyes. "I suppose its fine, and sure we can show you around right Nazuki?" she asked looking back over towards him. "Where are you living at Gale? is it close?....I just moved to a local shrine its nice...not bad as I help mostly with the care of it since its a bit run down."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:22 pm
"Oh I think you showing me around should be more than enough right? I notice that sword your buddy has on his back, meaning his must have kendo practice after school right?" He pointed out as Nazuki glared again "Right"

"As for your other question, Im also staying at a nice shrine just outside of town too what a coincidence. I have some family friends Im staying with while Im here" Gale stated to her

"I understand your plight Jineza. But I still dont regret it. We had a beautiful little girl. I wouldn't trade that for anything that's happened" Tenjin told her "I hope one day you'll feel the same"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:49 pm
“I hope so so too. But I bare too much guilt for now.” She said as she looked into the space between them at their hands, catching herself from taking his hand. She stood and cleared her throat. “I have duties I should get to...and prepare for Koharu’s training.” She said and bowed to Tenjin. “Send Gietsu if you need me for anything.” She said and turned to go
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:10 pm
Koharu would smile a bit more "Nazuki's really good at kendo as well...you should join him I'm sure you two will be good for the team together" she said and looked at Nazuki "right? you guys were looking for another member weren't you?....you asked me but....I don't have the skills.." she laughed nervously remembering how she managed to send Nazuki to the nurse when he attempted to teach her kendo.

"I'll be there to cheer you both on though, so long as my chores at the shrine don't take to much time from you both"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:33 pm
"Right" Tenjin said watching her go as a sad smile crept across his face as he lifted his head skyward ans looked into the blue "Perhaps the vast emptiness of the sky can never truly be filled. I guess my job now is to pass along everything I can before I'm finally reborn. Maybe she can stop the sky from falling."he said lookimg down as the twins were in their tiny kyuubi forms by his feet as he smile again "At least I got you too right? Cmon lets see if Geitsu will make us some cookies!"he said cheering them up as he headed inside

"Yeah if my duties at the shrine dont take me away from it. I'll be helping around out there. I owe an old friend a favor." GLe told her as Nazuki turned to face him "Well if you can, I'd love to see you at the kendo club...I'd love to see your skills."he said making eye contact with a certain tone behind his words as Gale grinned "Alright but I gotta warn you, where I'm from my nickname is Gale, the Godslayer"he said as Nazuki's brow twitched hearing that name having recognized it before "Interesting title" "Yeah, legend has it I was born on a day the moon swallowed the sun and it activated all these supernatural abilities in me. Crazy the stuff people come up with right?" Gale said with a not so serious laugh
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:28 pm
Koharu would smile watching the two of them, they already seemed to becoming fast friends as she didn't seem to notice to much the tension or she was just ignoring it on the off chance. Though when he said the name Gale she almost paused in the bite of food she was taking, she knew that name and as the conversation and she could almost feel Orochinagi awakening from his little nap as she would speak, "Gale....interesting choice of a nickname....like....the wind right?.....you'd fit right in at the shrine I live at now.....it honors the sky kami you know...at least thats what its claiming to honor...you know how often shrines like to just...come up with new gods and deities" she stated after all she didn't ever grow up in a true shrine and if she was to be normal and not draw attention.....specially to make sure Nazuki didn't' know she was training to awaken her mothers abilities and restore her father as the true Kami....she had to still sound like a naive girl. "I didn't grow up in a shrine or with all the traditions.....my grandparents shunned them and I never knew my acutel parents....grandma said mom was some....run away child that ran off with the wrong guy...that whole thing...."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:45 pm
"I dunno judging by the look of you, it seems like your mom was a saint. Someone whose big heart might xloud their better judgment."Gale said having fond memories of when Jineza was a human "Actually the shrine Im staying at and working to help is that old kami shrine. I can tell you all about the story on our walk there after school. Kendo will have to wait until another time"he said to Nazuki who smirked and odfhandedly shrugged "Aw man, well whenever your ready. I have to go and get ready so I'll leave you two. I'll catch you in the morning Koharu"he said smilong at her "Nice to meet you, Godslayer" he teased with a knowing smirk as Gale grinned at him "Right back atcha...Nazuki, is it now?"he said back as Nazuki shot him a look before walking off
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:54 pm
Koharu would watch as Nazuki left waving some what towards her friend and then looked over at Gale as she would speak "so...your the one that they told me about....I figured you'd be....older....like...way..older" she stated brushing her hair from her face, trying not to sound rude about that. "And...please don't be to hard on Nazuki....I know you all have had bad history but...he really is a kind person."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:10 am
"Wait you picked up on all of that? Youre pretty good at playing naive" Gale said looking over at her "Nah I was a little kid when they took me in, I was like 4 or 5 when all that stuff started going down. I was told I was the child of prophecy, the one born every generation to defend the world if the sky ever falls down. And it seems now is about as close as its ever gotten." He said to her "Im just here to make sure no other demons outside of Nazuki can get ahold of you. Im guessing no one explained the whole importance of the sky yet have they? And why your dad is such an important figure?"
Sponsored content