The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Kamisama: The Life of a God - Page 2 Empty Re: Kamisama: The Life of a God

Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:19 pm
Seeing the creature her eyes widened, her heart sinking it was like something out of a nightmare as she began to slowly move backwards. Its rows of sharp teeth making sweat to start to run down her face, “I…I don’t know what…you…your talking about…” she stated backing up slowly, she was so scared all she could do was just talk…maybe it would go away…” I’m…not this…. marked one.”
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:56 pm
Jineza sighed and stood, closed her fan and leapt from the branch that she had been perched. She landed softly between the Oni and the girl. "Then your senses have been dulled or that much of a moron if you could not sense me." She said as she crossed her arms under her bust. "Best you leave now if you wish to leave with your life."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:07 pm
The little oni looked up in pure shock "J-J-J-Jineza-sama! My apologizes I did not know this human was under your ward. She seemed to be just wondering around aimlessly, I shall leave right away!"he said as he scuttled underneath the dumpster as the whole thing began rolling away down the alley quickly fleeing the more powerful youkai before him
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:53 pm
Koharu stood there stunned, scared and unable to move as this strange women suddenly appeared between her and the creature. She had to be in a dream all of this was impossible and all she could do was stare, after a few minutes she did raise her hand and soon a echo of a slap could be heard in the ally. "Wake up! Wake up!" She said over and over again as she smacked her checks to try and make this whole thing just be a dream. But after a few hits, cheeks a bright red everything remained the same "this isn't a dream is it?" She asked far more scared and nervous than she was just moments ago. "I mean...this this sort of thing just doesn't happen...."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:08 am
Jineza scoffed, "such an idiot....can't believe my masters powers were given to you." She said. "Normally no,"she said with a sigh, "this would not happen to....someone like you. Never the less, you were granted with great power. Why is, frankly, beyond me and I nothing I can do to change it." She said and opened her fan again. "Now....as it seems Oni are venturing to the human world.....i have no choice but to take you somewhere you will be safe." She said and waved her Fan to the side and conjured a cloud of a golden pink color and sat on one end and pointed to the other. "Sit."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:12 am
She starred at the women unsure of what to do or say that even when she summoned the strange cloud she blinked. Slowly though she moved closer still hoping that this was some horrible dream as she eased herself down on the strange cloud as the women more or less ordered her to. "Ok so where are we in going?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:09 am
Two fox spirits with wispy tails suddenly appeared on the roofs of the building surrounding the alley before jumping down and landing on the cloud as well "Jineza, Jineza"they both chanted and sniggered "Doing the master's bidding!"they teased, becoming etheral when Jineza swung at them making her fan pass straight through before solidifying again still sniggering with their foxlike grin "Time to go home!"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:08 am
"On day you two are going to suffer my wrath." She said and looked to Koharu. "Don't worry about these two. They are harmless idiots." She said as the cloud began to lift them into the air and fly back towards the shrine.

Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:03 pm
Koharu would jump when she saw the strange two creatures that appeared on the cloud as well, they were taunting the women flying the cloud and she would gulp a bit nodding her head. What ever was happening was making her question reality as she would remain silent, trying to keep herself sane for the next few minutes as they would fly off to who knows where. The Mikage shrine soon though would come in sight and Koharu would glance it, she had been here when she was very young but hadn't come back that as soon as she let her feet hit the ground she spoke "I haven't been to this place in years.....what happened to it?" she asked looking over at Jineza and the two spirits. "did a bomb go off or something?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:19 am
"A bomb?' "Not a bomb" the foxes said "Abandoned" they cried floating up into the air "The master's name has been forgotten", "so his power has faltered"," and he is dying" they spoke "Jineza couldnt save him", "so a new heir was needed" "Now we have you" they said before running off again disappearing through the trees
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:54 pm
Jineza glared at their backs as they floated away. "With out the the heir to the gods power on this land, the magic that keeps it vital dies." She said and lead her further inside. "And with out them, no one has a reason to come here and pray or make offerings. Those that do have no one to hear their prayers, to take their offerings and those that remain.....are stuck here with no purpose. The twins, Geitsu and myself are free to come and go as we please.....but I one form or another we are bound to the shrine."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:58 pm
She watched the twins rush off clearly upset with what she said, but as she looked around she was still unsure with what was evening going on. 'Ok deep breaths...your just dreaming...and your going to wake up any minute back in your bed.' she thought to herself and then looked over at a few of the buildings here and there. Though she looked back at the women Jineza "Ok so....what exactly do you want from me? I'm not a priestess I'm just a high schooler"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:18 pm
There was a slight rustling of the bushes as another figure appeared, he was an elderly man, dressed in traditional servants robes as he bent at the waist "Pardon my intrusion Lady Jineza, the Master is ready to see her now. Today was one of his bad days, and he was most unagreeable to get out of bed today"he said with a deep sigh as motioned for them to follow into the shrine
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:15 pm
"Just bringing her now. Come." She said and turned toward the servant and followed him back to their master. They followed a path the lead from the shrine to the main house. It was in the same state of decay as the shrine and its grounds. The servant opened the door and jineza looked over her shoulder at the girl, "go."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:39 pm
Koharu looked at the older man she wasn't even sure what to even do, what was she even meant to do here? 'Can i just wake up now? i have to be asleep in class...Nazuki's probably trying to wake me up right now...' she thought not really paying attention to were they had been walking till she almost ran into Jineza. She blinked a few times looking up at her then to the door that had been opened "oh um....right...." she stated shifting some as she stepped around her and stepped through the door only to hear it more or less 'slam' shut behind her making her jump. "Ok....can I wake up now...this is getting way to weird...." she stated out loud.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:57 pm
"It's hard to wake up from a dream when you arent sleeping"came a voice as the room began to light up. There was a man standing before her with sky blue eyes and white hair tied back with a matching blue ribbon hung low on his hair. He had on a traditional kimono and was cooling himself with his fan marked cloud "Do I seem familiar to you? Perhaps from an actual dream you've had?"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:37 am
Koharu turned quickly when she heard the voice, at first she saw nothing and was about to ask who was there when the light filled the room making her have to close her eyes quickly. Once her eyes adjusted to the light, she would blink several times looking at the man standing there fanning himself. A brow raised and all she could think of was...is this guy a male geisha? She didn't want to say it out loud but she would speak "I'm not...sure what is familiar anymore, considering I just got attacked by this...weird creature, a strange women forced me onto a cloud and then these two....fox things appeared out of no where talking about something....then I'm told that I'm some...heir...an heir to what? a run down shrine? what exactly are you wanting from me? cause this sort of thing doesn't happen"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:11 pm
Jineza was sat outside the door, listening and waiting for the master to call her should he need her. Geitsu had come up and sat next to her, "I see you brought her here...."
"That or wait for another Oni to come after her and then what would happen to us?" She said as she fanned herself, "she may just be a weak little human....but I must make sure she is safe, for the masters sake at least."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:45 am
The two foxes appeared before Jineza again still snickering "Always doing the Master's bidding" "But never getting the Master's love" "Little Jineza, the kitten-bug"they teased fading as she swiped at them again before reappearing "Do you think the girl will actually stay here?"The fox with the red eyes known as Han asked as the other fox with blue eyes known as Ao shook his head "I think she's too scared to stay here. Jineza freaked her out."

"Well....something along those lines"Tenjin said as he snapped his fan closed as a light gust of wind filled the room though the windows were closed "What if I was to tell you, that you possess a special gift. A connection with the supernatural that not many humans have. Before we start getting into wants, tell me, have strange thingss happened all around youo your whole life? And you had no real explanation as to why? Before today that is"he stated as his sky blue eyes focused on her as he stood up, his black and blue kimono draping over him like a midnight sky as he slowly walked towards her
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:52 pm
Koharu would gulp some as she took a deep breath, the feeling of the wind blowing around her was unsettling and where it was coming from made no since. No doors, no windows were open so it was almost like it was being made just well....out of nothing. Though the sound of the fan shutting made her attention snap back towards the man as he asked if she had ever experienced anything other than today, all her life she had seen things....her mother before she died told her they were spirits and it was one reason why Japan had so many shrines and temples was because of how vast the many spirits were. Though when her mother died, she had stopped really paying attention to them wanting to just be normal the only person who really knew anything about them was Nazuki who probably right now was freaking out where she was. "look I...I really should be getting home....my grandpa is probably worried about me...." that was a lie the man barely said hi to her...its why she needed to find a decent paying job to move out.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:24 pm
"An Oni tried to eat her, she should be frightened. Whether she stays or not is her choice and no fault of mine." She said and glared at them out of the corner of her eye, "now don't you two have chores to be getting to?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:21 pm
"Before you leave, aren't you tired of having to stay with your parents all the time? Wish you could be out on your own? Independent? What if I told you that this shrine house was yours?"Tenjin asked looking over at her "That you have inherented it and that you don't have to pay a dime to live here. Merely maintain the grounds and keep it clean"

The two foxes then transformed into two young, white haired chibi children with red and blue eyes "Yeah, the same chores that you have to do as well"they commented
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:42 pm
She looked at him as he seemed to be reading her mind, granted he got the parents part wrong but she would speak "so be its maid..." she said as she stood there. Though as the words Shen inherited the shrine she shook her head "that's not possible I don't have connections to shrines." She stated quickly.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:58 pm
"Yes, but I have orders to remain here, now shoo you little nuisances. Go get to work." She said and waved her fan at them to shoo them away. It wasn't a complete lie, but she wanted to hear what was going to happen with this girl and the shrine
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:29 am
"Are you always this full of rebuttals?"Tenjin asked as he sat back fanning himself again with a sigh "I'm sitting here trying to let you know of what has been predestined but it's just always something else with you isn't it?"he said shaking his head "I should have guessed that though judging by your aura."he said "Humans have always been so naive to the workings of Gods and spirits."he said with a laugh "Whether or not I tell you more, you'll be back here. Your eyes have been opened to the spirit realm, no going back now."
Sponsored content