The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Kamisama: The Life of a God - Page 3 Empty Re: Kamisama: The Life of a God

Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:03 am
She felt irritated when he said that last bit, as if he knew what she'd do. Granted he was a god so it was likly he knew much more than she would ever know as she took a deep breath, "Look I get it, your shrine is in the pits and you want it to return to its glory days...but I'm just one person, what could I even do here? I can't cook, I barely keep my one room clean...what am I to do about my part time job that I have?" she asked looking at him, the fan flapping back and forth god it was annoying he was like some...diva. She stepped closer to him, not wanting to back down as she soon grabbed the fan "wil you stop that...its annoying and rude its not hot in here but if you want wind we can open a window....im one person you know, no one important even if you say my mother's family heritage is here.....just what do you want me to do?"

She was still there for one reason, she soon handed him the fan back as she knelt down in front of him. Her arms around her knees as she balanced on her feet looking at him, eyes searching for some answer "get used to the rebuttals, I'm human we ask questions all the time.....and if you are a god and this is a place for spirits then I suppose it does deserve its place....so long as you don't mind having a no body for a human girl"

MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:59 pm
Tenjin took his fan back bringing ip up to his face with a smirk on his face "i knew you'd come around to seeing it my way. You have nothing to do. This whole place, and the forest of spirits behind it, are all yours now. Leave it dirty, clean it up, the choice is yours just be warned. The more you do in order to show your love and gratitude to the Spirit World, the more fortunes and blessings shall reign down upon your life."he said sighing "I remember your ancestors. A little over 100 years ago, I was one of the top 3 most powerful dieties in existance.....but then after the great war, people stopped praying, and coming to the shrine. And my powers began to falter and fade...I got sick....and now I am what you see as I am now."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:27 pm
She rubbed her forehead the man seemed to be a bit to...cocky but he knew how to work around someones emotions and she sighed. "if I'm staying here, then I need to go and get my things...im not living in a run down shrine....I'd never hear the end of it from my friend(s) if they found that out.." she really only had the one and he'd or more so his mother would flip out if they found out she lived in a 'shack' at best.

Her eyes then returned to him as he spoke about himself, and her head tilted some "what I see is a guy having just gotten up from bed and is in despite need of central air cause he keeps fanning himself like a drama queen" she stated matter of factually which caused her to hear giggling from behind the door the 'twin' foxes having caught that couldn't help but start laughing. "So...what Do I call you? you already know my name..."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:17 pm
"Drama....queen?"Tenjin asked then let out a laugh as he snapped open his fan as suddenly all the windows and doors of the shrine flew open as a large gust of air seemed to emit from the blue haired man "I am Tenjin the Sky God. The sky is my domain and wherever the wind blows is my range."he stated "And these are some of my spiritual servants around the shrine. I'm sure you've already met Jineza and Han and Ao my fox spirits."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:20 pm
Jineza came to stand in the door way, "showing off again Master?" She asked
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:25 pm
Koharu would close her eyes tightly when the doors and windows all opened up and the guest of wind rushed through the room. She opened her eyes some glancing back at him then over towards the others standing there as Jineza seemed unphased and she spoke "Is he always this dramatic Mrs. Jineza?" she asked simply and glanced at the twins her head tilted some "cute...." she said her cheeks a bit red at how cute they looked.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:45 am
"You have to have a bit of flair to become a God you know."Tenjin said with a laugh as another gust of wind kicked up a layer of dust blowing it outside "Now that we finally have our new beneficiary, it's time to actually get this shrine up and running again."he said as the two foxes cheered running up to Koharu happily floating around her "Jineza, take her to where she can start moving in all of her things."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:17 pm
“Yes Master.” She said and bowed to him and turned to Koharu. “It’s just Jineza. Come. Your room is this way.” She said and turned to lead the way with Geitsu beside them. The old Cat turned to Koharu and smiled, “welcome to your new home young Mistress. I am Geitsu. I help in keeping a record and history of your shrine. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:15 pm
Koharu watched the women then looked back at the Tenjin a beaming smile on his face as she then turned to look back at the fox twins the shrine seemed to brighten up though as they walked through, her attention soon went to the strange cat as she nodded. "Nice..to meet you..." she was just going to start seeing all sorts of different things, as she soon looked to Jineza "um...about earlier...is that going to be a common thing...if I'm out by myself?"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:27 pm
“It can be. This is rural area, not a lot of human populace. So more Oni or spirits roam the areas surrounding the town. But what happened before was because your powers were untapped, it was a collecting force that just kept building and building till it was so strong and bright that Oni came like a moth to a flame.” She explained. “But, by now excepting your role here, your powers won’t build up like that again. Haven’t you noticed the change around you just by agreeing to stay here?” She said as they stopped in the outer hall of the main house that looked out in the grounds and the change was like night and day to when she first arrived. The grounds were suddenly tidy and clean. The dead plants were gone and the pathway was swept clean if debri. The grassh was green and lush and the trees were alive and full of the fall colors. The building looked almost like new. The rot was gone and moss was missing. The floors were patched and clean and the missing doors and shingles were back in place. Jineza took a deep breath and a pleased smile played in her stoic face. “Life has returned here. As well as new purpose. As the guardian spirit of this Shrine, I am honor bound to keep it and you safe. So no. No Oni or other wise shall ever harm you Koharu.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:17 pm
Koharu would almost be in shock as she stood there looking out over the now changed landscape, it was as if a whole crew of landscapers had rushed through quickly clearing away anything unsightly, rotted, etc... from where she had just been. Even when she glanced behind she could tell the hallway even seemed less dingy and what had been musty to breath in, the air was clear and crisp as if a fresh wind had carried away everything. "I...I did this just by saying yes?" she asked stunned and looked towards Jineza still stunned, though her words about her protecting her made her shift "I...Don't want to be a bother to you, since I'll be living here I'll get a second job so that way we have some money to spare since shrines normally don't make a lot..." at least not ones that people forgot about over time.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:13 pm
"There is one thing you haven't seemed to catch onto yet"came a soft whisper of a voice as a black snake seemed to slither out of the shadows before transforming. He was a tall, pale slender man with long hair and snake like features in his eyes and face. "Our "lord's" power is directly correlated with the conditions of this shrine. Because it's his seal...more like a tomb"he said looking over at Jineza "No point in lying to the girl, she's stuck now with the rest of us."

"Now Now Orochinagi, that's not very nice."Tenjin commented as he walked down the hallway coming to a stop behind the group "I'm surprised you even showed up. But your presence here suggests that our new friend is the real deal and our shrine is going to be back in business."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:44 pm
“I wasn’t lying serpent, she did this by saying yes and she is important.” She said calmly though she wanted to smack the the snake with her fan. “This is the other guardian spirit to the shrine...” she told Koharu.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:51 pm
Koharu turned to look over towards the serpent that had appeared, "Hello....I'm Koharu" she wold place her hands on her legs and bow towards him to be polite before she would then look over to the others so this was the other guardian of the shrine as she raised her hand to push some of her hair from her face again. "So...I just have to make sure the shrine gets more people right? then...everything will be going back to normal for you right?" she asked looking to Tenjin as he came up towards them. "Shoudln't be to hard...though I don't know a thing about caring for a shrine..."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:30 pm
“Well aren’t you a nice girl”Nagi said as he crossed his arms over his chest as he looked at her “There is no surprise the airhead picked you then is there?”he commented turning his back to the group sighing “I’m going back out”he said walking off once more

“Don’t mind Orochinagi, he’s always a pessimist”Tenjin said but then nodded his head “That’s right, you don’t have to know much, it’ll all kind of come to you naturally. But hopefully with you here, my sickness will be begin to be healed as well.”
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:42 pm
“Here is your room. We will leave you to explore the grounds. Let’s us know if you need help in retrieving your things.” Jineza Said and they left her at the door to her room. “Why haven’t you told her about the Gathering yet?” She asked
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:07 am
“She doesn’t even fully believe in what she sees yet Jineza” Tenjin said as they were walking down the halls “I don’t think the first day would be the best time to tell her that she will be attending a gathering of gods and their chosen ones. I’m pretty sure she would flee the country with how flighty this one is.”he commented
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:37 pm
Koharu watched as the other left, the tension in the air was heavy as she wondered if there was more to all this than she was being told. For now she pushed that to the back of her mind as she was taken to her room, glancing inside it was simple but what caught her off guard was her belongings were already there. "how...." she paused as she could see the fox twins already rummaging through them, "you two...how did you get all this here!" she stated quickly..."how did you sneak by my grandfather of all people! and stop going through that! it...its private" the one was going through her underwear as she swiped her panties from the little creature. "you..you dont go through a girls underwear its rude!"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:37 pm
“You two stop that or I will tell the Master!” Giezen said as he waved his hand at them in a scolding manner. “That would be my doing Mistress. I went to your home and took stalk of everything and the Twins and I collected everything up and brought it here. Your grandfather was left blissfully unaware because only though who have any holy or spiritual inclination can see or hear us.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:51 am
The twins sniggered, turnning into two little chibi boys with fluffy white fox tails and ears as they chased each other around the room going through and floating amongst all of her boxes and belongings

"Now then, while I have your attention."Tenjin said as he turned to face Jineza and Orochinagi "I am counting on you two to put your best faces on and give this your all. It's been centuries since I've chosen someone, and we all know how that last one went. We can't afford for this not to go in our favor. My days as one of the gods on the High Council are long behind me....but they don't have to be if all goes well from here on out, understood?"he said "She needs to feel welcome, she needs to feel at home, and she needs to believe in me most of all. If she doesn't believe in the power of my blessings for her, then this is all for naught and we might as well return to the spirit realm now."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:49 pm
Koharu smiled watching the twins, they were having fun and she looked over to the other man "Thank you, I'll still have to attend school so I'm going to try and get as much as I can unpacked before going to bed." she then looked at the two fox spirits, "I know..you two are having fun but...did you want to maybe help me some? but all my stuff HAS to stay in my room." she wasn't about ot let them go running down the hallway with her underwear.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:52 am
Jineza sighed, “If I must, I will do what I can for the little human. I don’t know about the serpent though.” She said and looked at the snake demon
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:59 pm
Ao and Han looked at each other, before looking at her and nodding happily as they began whizzing around the room puttting things back in their proper places as well as bothering Gitesu while helping Koharu

“I’m sorry, did you say something?”Orochinagi asked, his sleeve covering his mouth as Tenjin fumed as the snake rolled his eyes “whatever you command milord”he said sarcastically as Tenjin sighed “How did I get lucky enough to end up with the two most sarcastic guardians that ever existed?”he said rubbing his temples before letting out a series of painful coughs as he stumbled leaning against the wall slightly “I’m fine.”he said pushing their hands off of him “Let’s just go attend to our newest guest.”
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:45 pm
“You are not fine Master. You must not push yourself.” Jineza Said as she stood back when he waved them off. “And we are just about as lucky being stuck with a stubborn master.” She said before the three turned to go and see to their guest.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:48 pm
Koharu coudln't help but laugh a bit as the twins seemed to be having fun, her room was coming together nicely she was shocked that she had more room than in her old house that a proper desk was actually able to fit and she could enjoy a decent view from the window that her bed sat under. For becoming a simple caretaker things couldn't be better at the present time, as she finished putting her cloths up while the twins played around with the few stuffed animals she had. Though one was a rather cute looking blue fox as the twins went to grab it, Koharu beat them to it "no...sorry you guys can't play with this one.". The look on their faces made her heart break but she would hold the little stuffed animal close it looked beaten up "sorry....my mother made this for me when I was born its the last thing I have of her....you guys can play with the other ones if you want...just not this one....oddly enough his name is Tenjin" she laughed, and she was right a 'tag' was hanging off its neck that said 'Tenjin' on it.
Sponsored content