The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

The Dragon and the Fox Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: The Dragon and the Fox Part 2

Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:50 pm
"My anger is brought by that accursed Yami. He Has planned Ana schemed from his prison that brings dangerous power in this realm. I fear he may seek to destroy everything if your world once the battle with the angels is over. You two are my most powerful. Miaka, my vassle, who carries the seed to my soul to bring me here. Yukine, the barrer of strength and reincarnation of my first." He sighed as he turned to face them fully. "I am not yet certain how we can defeat him. But I ask that you both stand with me against him."
"Always my lord." Miaka said but looked up to him. "But if I may speak frankly my lord, how are we or you to still work with him? He is truly the only way to defeat the Angels...his own creations. Also, what of the goddess Luna? What does she say?"

"You may always speak candidly with me child. We will keep it secret to only you and your kind. As for Luna.....i fear she sides with our father. She agrees that our letting you, our creations, go with out guidance and do so as you please is te reason this trouble was brought upon you. I say you have become stronger through it. I watch over you but let you seek your own path and wish not to be praised as Yami dose. He will want to remain ever present and controlling and making all around do as he wants with no care of their free will or wants or needs."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:10 pm
Ayame sighed heavier when Wu mentioned Kurama, her hand raised up to gently take his that laid on her shoulder. "At least with Rei, I knew I could trust that she'd be guided saftly and Akuma could resist the temptation....Asura is to much like Raizen. He's trully a powerful demon and I trust his judgment most of the time...but his lust for battle has flourished inside our daughter" she said softly, shaking her head. "I do not worry on the twins to much of them battling...I have a feeling Rei Yuan took precautions long ago to insure that at least two great beasts did not battle....I sensed him just after the twins powers collided...let us just hope that Akuma can keep his sister in toe...he is the only one so far able to bring her back after she rampages."

Asura chuckled as she ran beside her brother, moving with him as the others caught up. "Well I don't plan on having a child any time soon...I have far to much to do in terms of getting stronger. My weapon is my first priority..." she would then glance at him some before speaking, "and yes saving the kingdoms is there too.."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:01 pm
"So what are we to do Lord Sol?"Yukine asked as she looked up at him "From my understanding mi'lord his sword is the only thing that will be able to harm Lucifer. Is that not why my party has been sent on this mission through the lands to recover the missing pieces of the blade?"she asked "I do not like seeing you so upset mi'lord. It frightens me"she said softly

Wu nodded his head "I sensed that power as well too. I have taught Akuma every sealing and barrier technique that I was taught in order to seal Kurama by your father and he when those eyes are active he has unleashed sage techniques I never thought possible. But Asura is crown princess and with her heavy oni influence mixed with Kurama's I worry about my sweet daughter. Raizen finally told me the story about my mother, Asuramaru. She was much like Asura is now, brash, cocky, battle smart and strong willed. She was known throughout the Underworld as the Princess of Pain as Raizen's eldest child. During Raizen's Conflict where all the Lands were against Raizen just before Kurama's turn to darkness, she did battle with him and was injured and fled where she was healed by a traveling monk, my father. They had me and everything was fine until she heard of what Kurama had done to his Northern lands and arrogantly went to challenge him again to make up for her past defeat...and was killed. As was my father who dropped me off at the Emperor's monastery and went to her aid to also be killed by his hands. I do not wish for Kurama to kill my mother's legacy a second time."he said softly then nodded "And you are right, the twins will not fight amongst themselves. Inuyasha only wield a portion of Tenzen's power between his father and his brother and as long as Yukine continues to be easily amused and pacified then we have nothing to fear."

"Yes that's right, the dragon glass we need to take from the caves"Akuma said nodded "You sure you going to be able to hold onto those shards long enough till we make it to the western lands and see Master Totosai?"he asked "You know that Father could make this into an enchanted blade too you know if you would just ask him..."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:08 pm
"I wish not to upset you sweet Yukine. And yes. That is why you are going to find the peices." He said. "He will need my fire to remake it...but once it is made it will be nearly impossible to remove it from him." He said. "If I can get ahold of a peice.....I could place a spell dampening charm on it set to go off after the dark God has used it to defeat the Angels." Miaka said. "But this would be easier if we could get lady Luna on our side. "

"I agree Miaka. I will do what I can but this has to remin between us for now. Yukine, do you think you can retrieve a peice and bring it to your sister, have her cast her spell and return it before anyone would notice?"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:39 am
"Please..if I went to dad he'd just do something to it where I'd need you or someone else to unseal something...He doesn't trust me...and from what I hear Master Totsai makes weapons truly from the wielder...Inuyasha's sword was made from his own father's fang. I want mine to be made with a part of me as well as the dragon glass..." Asura stated confidently as she walked with them, "even if Kurama is inside...I will show everyone that I am capable of being a true Empress like mother even greater if I can!"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:02 am
Yukine nodded without a single moment of hesitation "Of course my lord, anything you require"she said obediently as she bowed her head "I will bring it to Miaka and none of the others will suspect a thing"she said "I will not mention this to a single soul, however it may help is Sesshoumaru was on our side. He knows how to pull strings behind the scenes."she said "He is our Commander-General after all"

Akuma looked at his sister for a long moment before nodding with a smile "You're right"he said "You deserve a weapon all of your own. Something worthy of a future Empress."he said excitedly "I can't wait to see what happens"

Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:15 am
"I will speak with him but he is very straight forward and honorable.....he may find this scheme dishonorable..." Miaka said and bit her lower lip as worry settled in her mind.  "Do what you both can. But be careful. Yami in his scheming has taken mine and Luna's orbs. They hold to key to our own destruction. Should he discover new our plan too soon he could use it to destroy me and you."

"Yes my lord. I will prepare the spell." Miaka bowed to him and he placed a hand on each of their heads. "Good luck to us all." And with his own magic. He sent the girls back
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:05 pm
Artemis watched the twins as the others moved behind them, she could faintly hear what they were discussing but she would leave it alone for now as she glanced to the silent Inuyasha that was beside her. "From the way you walk you've done journies like this before" she said simply, she had rarely gotten to explore the lands except for doing recons or infiltration to gather the necessary information the angels needed.

Asura smirked as she would glance at her brother, "Perhaps we can also find you something too, you will be my advisor one day much how father is to mother." she stated as he could see her 'pride' was starting to boost her ego just a bit. "Once we crush the angels we can really start planning to better this kingdom..."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:27 pm
Sesshoumaru was lay in bed looking over his war plans once again as Miaka suddenly appeared in the bedroom as he looked up at her for a moment before turning back to his papers "You were up early today"he said off-handedly as he moved another piece across the map "Everything fine?"

Yukine blinked as she suddenly appeared next to Asura "So that's what that feels like then huh?"she said to herself before smiling at the others "Sorry. Lord Sol was upset but he is much better now"she grinned

"I think I'm fine with just my fists for now"Akuma smiled "What I really want is a powerful staff."he said as he listened to his sister "I've never actually heard you talk about how you want to make stuff better for the kingdom before, that's amazing"he commented
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:21 pm
"Everything's fine. Lord Sol just needed to speak with me." She said as she approached him. "Sleep well?" She asked as she looked over his new plans in the bed.

"Yeah....It was a king time ago and an even longer story." Inuyasha said with a soft chuckle. "Not unlike what we are doing now. Had to travel all over Japan to repair something then too."

Sol sighed and sat in a bow cool stone as he thought about what was to come and hoped he was doing the right thing. "If this isn't right...may the heavens forgive me."

Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:40 pm
Artemis chuckle slightly "well that's convenient you should know these lands rather well and be able to point us in the right direction." she stated simply as she would then turn to look at Yukina as she appeared, "you did give the princess that coin so you could appear here...though didn't know that a god would need a mortals aid..." she stated as the angels never sought help from the mortals just wanted to rule them.

Asura glanced back at the others listenign to them, before glancing at her brother. "I know I've never been as calm and collected as you...or as focused on what my life has to be as the crown princess. If I could I rather travel these lands...explore new things and hone my skills as a fighter..but I can't...I know I also neglect duties and you cover for me...im sure our parents have seen through that many a time." she stated with a sigh as she glanced ahead. "Mother has done all she could since she was a small child...lossing everything just for the sake of a world that hated her at first...if I can do some small part to relieve the stress from her shoulders I will...I have to become stronger other wise...I know I wont be able to hold up to her as empress...and fighting and being brash is the only way I know how.."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:18 am
"Well enough"Sesshoumaru said "Luna is not happy and it is soon to be a new moon. I can already feel my Father's howls echoing through the mountains"he stateed moving another piece across the board "This is the first time they have been materialized onto the surface without a vassal, though we are still deepy connected to them."he said

Yukine blinked looking at her "Wait Angels aren't like that?"she asked curiously "Well yeah not all demons get to talk to the gods sure, but that is what defines our nobility. Our birth right and purity madated by the gods themselves. That is how our heirarchy maintains order. The 4 lands representative of the 4 sacred beasts were supposed to be on equal playing fields...and shit was really messed up until the Dragon Empress came along and regulated us again in council."

Akuma smiled as he drapped his arm over his sister giving her a noogie "That attitude right there is exactly why you're going to be a great Empress. You aren't thinking of getting stronger for your self. You're doing it to protect Mom and her legacy and her empire and it's people."he said and looked her in the eye "Think about it this way.....what do mom and dad do? Mom maintains the barrier and gives the final approval on stuff in between resting from the barrier maintainence. What does Dad do? Pretty much run everything else and makes it easy for mom to do her job. We are going to be the next Dragon Empress and Dragon Sage. If your job is going to be to fight, my job is going to be to take care of everything else. So don't worry about it Sis, just go out there and give it your all. I'll always support you"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:38 am
"I see. It's been a long tim since I last saw a full moon when near the dogs of the west." She said and turned to go pick out an outfit for the day and decided to go with her short kimono.

"It's also not uncommon for the reincarnations required in each clan to skip nobility, though it doesn't happen often. Typically a god Vassel is in the ruling family. My brother for example and Miaka, Yukines older sister. It's rare though that one of the beasts is reincarnated in the clans. Let alone all four all at once." Inuyasha added on.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:16 am
Asura would glare at her brother some as he ground his fist into her head some, he maybe taller than her now but she was still the 'eldest' "Hey...your going to pull hairs out or something" she stated swatting at him with her tails playfully, but she would give him a faint smile. "Thanks for at least understanding that whole thing...I do want whats best for the empire...even if others think I'm just being wild...I just hope no one finds out about Kurama yet...things are uneasy as is...I don't even know how I'm going to handle him.." she said softly before glancing back at the others as she would call back.

"You know fate has a weird way of saying 'get a move on' when it comes to all you reincarnated people!" she said with a chuckle, "rather fitting that the angels attack and we get the four beasts on our side...almost like mom for saw that."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:36 am
"Well according to Lord Sol, Lord Yami was the finally the reason all 4 beasts came together again"Yukine said to the group as they walked "Apparently he was the cause for their reappearance, though I don't think he intended everything that happened to their vassals from their uncontrollable power."

"Since we are headed to the eastern monastery through Mom's portal to her dragon dens they should be in sight any minute now"Akuma said as they came to the top of a large hill overlooking the valley where the large monastery sat with all the monks inside and behind it, a mountain filled with dozens of caves of dragons and possible other creatures further in its depths "Well...ready to start this adventure guys?"

Sesshoumaru nodded "Well you'll be in for treat then"he said as he too decided to get out of bed and get dressed "We have a short council meeting, and then I would like to finally go meet with the Generals I am to take command over. I need to see how attuned they are for war with my own eyes. You are to come with me as my Vice."he said
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:59 am
"That guy....he dosent seem right." He said and shook his head. "He is planning something..."

"Very well." She said and offered a smile over her shoulder. "Oh a treat. Is it a surprise or should I guess?" She teased a bit with a playful blush on her cheeks.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:43 am
They all would step up near the twins looking out to see the large monastery and the caves that had been carved with time into them. "Just how many dragons are in there?" Artemis asked as Asura chuckled, "well mother's encouraged them to breed so quiet a bit, but without the ability to fly they probably might be a bit more hostile even to us." she stated motioning to herself and her brother. "The monks will know more of the situation than we do, mother only ever comes to visit her two since they are expecting a hatchling....the others respect her but she lets them remain as they are and do what they please."

The group would then press on as Asura almost was running ahead, "Lets get these runes!" she called out, but inside she was only wanting one thing.....her weapon.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:27 pm
The group nodded and followed her in suit up to the gates of the monastery where the monks slowly drew the gates open letting the younger youkai pass inside before sealing them again as the leader of the eastern monks, a young human with high spiritual pressure greeted them "Princess and Prince and the other Lords and Ladies...and guests"he said motioning to Sabreal and Artemis "Welcome to the Eastern Monastery. Whatever do we owe this unscheduled visit?"he asked curiously to the group as Akuma pushed Asura forward

"You may want to simply be surprised and in awe"Sesshoumaru said as he looked up at her noticing the blush on her cheeks *I make her happy*he thought to himself *She's wanted this for years...and I was the reason for so much sorrow and strife..*he thought sighing inside putting the map away as he then stepped towards her and wrapped his arms around her from behind, resting his chin on top of her head but not saying anything as he let the silent embrace linger between them
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:24 pm
Miaka froze for a moment when he wrapped his arms around her, sesshoumaru showing his emotions even in such a subtly way, meant more to her in that moment than she would ever be able to describe. Miaka rest her hands over his and leaned against with out saying a word and smiled softly.

"This is were you would keep something so powerful? It's pathetic." Sabreal said with a snort. Inuyasha growled at the Angel. "Watch your young feather brain. These monks know how to kill without even needing to touch you."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:01 pm
Asura stumbled forward and would swat at her brother some with her tails, and sighed as she glanced at the monk bowing her head towards him in respect. "We are seeking something hidden within the caves of the dragons. It is to aid us in the coming battles against the angels, we are unsure exactly what sort we are looking we are told it is a rune..." she said simply doing her best to describe what they needed, she also didn't want to state she was here to find the glass shards heated by dragon fire for her blade. Sho and Luna she knew would allow her to gather some in their den if it laid in their den so long as it wasn't near their egg.

Artemis held her tongue as she glanced at Sabreal the angel knew how to make a jab at others, and she sighed some but would mutter "feather brain isn't accurate enough to state his stupidity" she stated more under her brother and wondered if any of the youkais sharp hearing picked that up.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:42 pm
The elder monk bowed his head respectfully hearing Asura "Of course, any assistance we monks can be to you please let me know. You have unlimited access to the caverns, but please be wary, the dragons have been in quite a mood. They have not been allowed to fly, so they aren't eating as much as they used to before so they may be a little on end when you encounter some of them."he said

Yukine sniggered at Artemis's comment before being elbowed by Akuma as she coughed slightly rubbing her side as Akuma bowed his head in respect "Thank you Elder"he said looking at the group "Do we venture forth into the caves with the remainder of the sunlight or do we tackle this venture fresh after a good nights sleep and a hot breakfast?"

Sesshoumaru held her for a moment longer drinking in her scent. There were little things he could remember, the sound of her laughter, the way she smelled, her touch, among other little things that brought back fleeting memories into his mind. He had a woman now that he had to protect. A woman he planned on starting his own family with. A women who cherished him that he now had to fight for. "We should probably get to the council room"he said softly though still didn't move
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:22 pm
"Yes..."she said and only snuggled in closer to him rather then letting go. "But just a moment..."she said and turned in his hold and leaned up and placed a kiss on his lips. Sweet and loving. After a moment she pulled back and looked into his eyes and smiled up at him. Her expression was nothing but love and understanding. Her eyes spoke of how she knew he cared for her, that with time and patience he could remember her more or their time together before he lost his memories. Her fingers ran over his hair and traced his scar behind his ear. An ever present reminder of what had been lost.  

"I say wait for morning."Inuyasha said. "No point in searching for this place in the dark."
"Oh is the mutt afraid of the dark?" Sabreal teased after her chanced a glare at Artemis.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:54 am
"Not as much as you are Sabreal" Artemis stated back as she would stand there, "you all sent me into do the ground work once night fell...huttled around fires or of what little light could be found when you did visit this realm" she was going to insure his life would be hell...as just a bit of her revenge on angels.

Asura nodded her head in thanks "Thank you...we will take up residence in my mothers wing" she stated a part of the monastery reserved for her parents, though her father when here spent most of his time with the monks training. "Come on guys, Akuma and I will show you were we can stay" she stated as they headed towards the monastery.

~~~~~
Luna would look down into the waters of one of the fountains within the garden, the reflection of what the small group of young warriors. Her hand soon would rush over the image as it faded and her eyes turned up towards the sky, the stars and the moon hanging together in unity. "The New Moon is upon us..." she stated noticing the dark shadow upon the moons normal clear face. She could sense things where changing, and knew that trials would be placed upon everyone..including the gods. "Just how much have you planned Yami?" she asked knowing full well the god of 'life' itself was hiding in the shadows.

She turned her head as her black hair fell down her back as her almost white but tinted blue eyes found his own, "how long have you desired this destruction?" deep down a part of her still cared about him but the pain of losing her children to him battled against that love.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:00 pm
Akuma walked beside his sister as they headed through the halls of the monastery as Yukine looked around in awe "So these are the halls to one of these monasteries huh? I've never got to ever go inside one before,the energy here feels so strong"she commented as they reached the royal wing and she gasped "This place is NICE!"she said in shock

Yami's red eyes glowed in the darkness directly ahead of hers before stepping out as his form revealed fully "Destruction? I have done nothing destructive in the slightest"he said simply "I did not cause this war with the angels. I allowed Jinzen to be reincarnated into Kurama, but I did not know it would drive the kyuubi into darkness and if I wasn't sealed away for thousands of years I would have needed to come up with such a plan to get free. And upon getting free, the first thing I planned on doing was not to fight in a war and clean up my children's mess. Things may be going to plan, but this wasn't my originial idea believe me"he said his hands on his hips looking up into the sky
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:49 pm
Once their moment was over and both were dressed. Miaka and sesshoumaru had left their room with their gathered documents to hand out as needed. They were taken to a meeting hall where the generals, including their fathers, were gathered.
"Thank you all for gathering so quickly." She sad in greeting before going to here seat beside her father but just right of the head of the table where Sesshoumaru would sit
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum