The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

The Dragon and the Fox Part 2 - Page 41 Empty Re: The Dragon and the Fox Part 2

Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:18 pm
"That part you can thank Kurama for"Yukine said "When he freed himself after the first Dragon Emperor sealed themselves inside their sword, the second Dragon Emperor knew that alone he would not be able to defeat Kurama. So he asked my father and Sesshoumaru if they could retrieve Toga's spirit from hell and managed to revive him once more, as Tensaiga had never been used on the Dog General himself as the wielder. Taisho has been assisting Sesshoumaru as Lord-Reagent since then whenever Sesshoumaru has business to conduct outside the western lands, and while he was recovering from his memory last during that war."she explained to him

"You may have the power of a daiyoukai now Inuyasha, but you are still a hanyou. It is part of your strength I have come to realize. The human blood in you gives you the power to rise to any challenge and push through adversity. I would not be entrusting this power to you if I did not think you were ready to handle it now Inuyasha. Now-- Pick up your fists and come at me boy"he said motioning towards him with his open palm

"Well, well what's this I've come across, two princesses in the forest spending some quality time together?"came a voice from above them as Ryoma leaned against a tree eating an apple "I came this deep into the forest to get away from everyone, but what brings you both out here. Only people with thoughts on their mind wander the forest after the sun goes down. Either that, or a deathwish."he said as his dark red eyes gleamed mischievously as he took another bite "You guys talking about that poindexter Akuma? Kid wouldn't know how to breathe if he didn't look it up in a book first"he said shaking his head "I don't know if he's the smartest little brat I've ever met, or the dumbest from lack of sheer common sense."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

The Dragon and the Fox Part 2 - Page 41 Empty Re: The Dragon and the Fox Part 2

Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:45 pm
“And the lady Izaiyoi?”
“I believe it was sesshoumaru a mother who brought her back the second time at Lord Togas request.” Miaka added, “though I’m certain she was not happy to do so.”  
“I see. Sounds like quite the clan.”
“One of the most powerful. They have amount them the best fighters and strategists. Their land is lush and full and many races reside their. Not that the south are anything to disregard. We are skilled in Magic and  continue to develop new techniques and develop new sciences and experiments. Out land is mainly mountainous and not as populated but is home to many various animals and creatures.”

Inuyasha smirked, filled with a new found confidence and he rushed forward. He could instantly tell he was faster, his movements smoother and lighter as he leapt at his father with a balled fist swinging for his face.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum