The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Magic Mayhem - Page 7 Empty Re: Magic Mayhem

Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:24 pm
"Fine fine, drunk sleeps are always beneficial"Kenji said with a chuckled as he shook himself awake "I'm going to have to head to the Magic Council soon, wanna join me or wait for me here?"he asked hugging her 'You won't have anything to fear, we will get this settled quickly"he said

"What kind of magic do you think the bad guys use?"Aki called out while Layla showered "Kenji said it was destructive in nature"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:09 pm
"You know I can't help but worry....these are dangerous people we will be dealing with Kenji.....ones who don't care about life...I can't stand the thought of you, Aki or Layla....anyone of the guild getting hurt or worse." She said as her grip tightened. "I'll go with you.....those two can take care of themselves for a night." She said and pulled away to get a coat."

"Not sure. Like Light guilds like ours? I'm sure their magics vary. But I'm sure it's nothing that Kenji couldn't handle."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:24 pm
Kenji nodded as he waited for her by the front entrance and once she was ready he held up two fingers drawing a wide circle opening a black portal for them to step through. Once they did they appeared just outside the large Headquarters "I figured I'd take it directly to the main branch this time. This is going to be a huge problem"he commented as they headed inside

"But can he? He said that they got away, probably unharmed, which means that the Master's were really drunk...or that these guys are really good"Aki said as he stroked his chin in thought "Man I wish I could have seen that battle"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:10 pm
"You shouldn't get to use to using your transportation magic. Will make you lazy." She teased as she wound her arm with his and followed him into the council building .

"Well we really don't know what happened...."she called as she finished and wrapped towels around herself and Chichi. "But all the matters is that they all got home safe." She opened the door, stepping out into the hall. "Alright....your turn.." She said as she held her towel closed and chichi flew ahead of her toward their room
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:37 pm
Kenji chuckled "Very true, but that was a pretty far distance to travel by foot"he said as they walked inside the building as many faces were bustling around on the day to day as Kenji headed over to an elevator "We need to go to the top floor"he said

Aki stood up tossing his shirt off as she opened the door and paused for a moment seeing her dripping wet in her towel as he blushed for a slight moment as he nodded "Right, let's go Nekka"he said. He was a 16 year old male and he was starting to notice how different her body was starting to become over the last decade
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:11 pm
Layla blushes slightly. Though she had seen Akihiko shirtless before, this time was Strangly different. She shook her head and passed him as she followed after chichi on their way to their room to get dressed.

"How do you think the council will handle this?" Calista asked
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:05 pm
"Well every since the council was put back together, they have been much more tough on their pursuit of dark guilds, however that has pretty much caused the dark guilds to ban together in an alliance much worse than the Balam Alliance that involved Grimoire Hearts"Kenji said as they rode up the elevator "Hopefully they will have a decent idea...usually it takes a very long time to have them put a plan into action."

Aki didn't take long to bath as he was in and out and soon dressed and back in the living room of the house playing with Nekka while he waited around
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:42 pm
"That feels better," Layla said as she walked over barefooted, wearing a teal set of pajama shorts and tank top and putting her hair up in a ponytail. She flopped onto the couch while Chichi in her own pajamas landed in Akihikos head. "Better, better, due sky clean-chi!" She chanted. Layla chuckled as she opened a book she had brought with her.

"I see." She said as they stepped out of the elevator toward the council chambers. "So should we be expecting or going to meet with other guilds or their members?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:53 pm
"So I don't think Kenji is going to be home for a while, and I didn't have any jobs planned, and we just ate, anything in particular you wanna do?"Akihiko asked playing with the cats on the ground beside Layla "Like I said, it's been really boring recently here."

Kenji shook his head as they passed through a set of large arches ending in a door "No, The others have decided to leave it to me, since I have the most sway with the council, doing so many jobs for them when we were younger, the aid our guild has lend the Rune Knights over the years and being a 10 Wizard Saint. Though I feel like Makarov is going to show up here when I explicitly told him not to."he sighed actually already sensing the tiny man's energy ahead of the door through his covered eye
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:13 pm
"And we spared and Calista forbade is from doing that at home.....I was gonna read this book that I got as part of my reward from my last job." She said. "It's one of the reasons I took it....it's supposedly from the village I was born in..." She said as she ran her fingers over it. "The client said that it was confiscated from a criminal that was part of a criminal organization that involved in raids and destruction of many villages."

"He is a passionate person....and his guild has landed him here more then once." She giggled
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:27 pm
"Oh really?"Aki asked as he sat up looking over at her "What village is that again? There were supposedly no other survivors right?"

"Exactly the reason I told him to stay back" he said as he opened the door to the council room to see Makarov already standing in the center red in the face with veins popping as he screamed and yelled at Jura and the other council members as Kenji held up his hand "Everyone just relax. We are all Wizard Saints here, no need to cause an uproar"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:48 pm
"That's what I've herd in my traveling....I went back to where Azurtis always said was the teaming of my village...it's why I remembered the word Luna. Fayluna Valley." She said as she ran her hand over the cover of the book. "I'm....I'm nervous about reading it. What if it doesn't have anything to do with it? Worse, what if it does?"

"Uproar!? Whose causing an uproar?! I'm just trying to get through to this ones thick bald head!"Alaric shouted
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:13 pm
"Well the only way to find out is to read it"Akihiko said looking over at her "If it's the whole reason you went on the mission then you have to read it...good or bad. Besides I'm right here if you need anything."he grinned

Kenji sweatdropped slightly holding up his hand as the room went black momentarily before the lights came back on and they stood by Makarov "May I speak now?"he asked though didn't wait for a response as he started "As Makarov has....adamantely made his point, we, and by we I mean the magical world and the Kingdom, are at war. Our enemy has made it very clear that they will rest at nothing until the King is usurped, the council disbanded, and their will be done across the land. This is something we cannot allow to go on, however the enemy force is large and wielding magic of the likes we have never encountered before."he explained
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:58 pm
"Okay....her I go." She sighed and opened the cover and flipped through the first few pages. "It's a history....or rather a record kept by a castle Paige."
"What's a paige chi?"
"They are a person who keeps a record of events. This particular Paige was to keep a record of villagers in Fayluna Valley. Farmers and markets. Take problems they had to the King. Even kept a record of guards at the walls and things like that."

Makorov crossed his arms and sighed as Kenji spoke. "What do you suggest that we do then master Kenji?" Jura asked. "We too have great strength and power, they would not dare continue or start a war."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:34 pm
"Wait really? Then maybe you'll be mentioned in there! If that's something about everyone in the village you'll be bound to be mentioned at some point right?"Aki asked as Nekka nodded her agreement "That would make sense, good thinking Akihiko"

"We have already been attacked while having our quarterly meeting"Kenji explained to the council "They were bold...and strong enough to fend off not only multiple guildmasters, but two of the 10 wizard saints fighting at moderate power. Master Makarov had to threaten them with Fairy Law in order for them to finally part ways, and they had clear tones that no one, not even the Magic Council, will be safe from their reaches"he said and as if on cue there was a large explosion from a side of the building as it began to rumble slightly "They don't seem to waste any time do they..."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:28 pm
"Maybe...lets see....the Paige thankfully categorized everything...ah! Births...lets see." She ran her fingers over the pages looking for her name on the list of village women having given birth and having children. But after a moment she stopped and looked disappointed. "Nothing....no 'Layla' born to any of the villagers in here." She leaned back and chichi climbed onto the couch and put her paws on her knee. "I'm sorry Layla...but this book is still a good find....and who knows...there may be other survivors somewhere and this book can help find them chi."

"Everyone stay together and keep your eyes open for anything and anyone." Calista said as the lights began to go out as another and much closer explosion went off.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:58 pm
"Hm....I got an idea....we should go check out the area around your old village...maybe we might find something that was missed before, who knows? It beats sitting around the house though"Aki said sitting up

Kenji quickly held up his hands as a third blast blew apart the council door though they were covered as hooded figures in black masks stood at the entrance to the room "Let this be a warning to you all."the man standing closest to the front said "We are Death's Alliance, and we have had it with the harsh penalities and laws against what should be the free use of magic in whatever form it comes in, and we will not be playing by your rules any longer"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:12 pm
"But what could be found after so long?" Layla asked as she sat up and looked at him. "We should still try Layla chi." Chichi said from where she sat.

"You would defy the council?! You won't get away with this!" Makarov shouted and Calista glared at the cloaked figured while standing close to Kenji
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:47 pm
"True, we're old enough to go out and do stuff on our own, and you haven't seen it since you left it. I think it'd be good for you, and who knows what we might find there. Other people who have looked through the rubble weren't dragon slayers. Our senses are way sharper." Aki said as Nekka agreed floating beside him "I think it'll be a fun too" she said

The men in unison made the same hand movements and began chanting as large black balls of energy began to form on their finger tips as Kenji quickly removed his eyepatch making a rapid succession of hand signals of his own as the councilroom was enveloped in a black light of his own just moments before a huge explosion of dark energy ripped apart the entire headquarters from the ground up and a bit of the land surounding it until all that was left was a small black sphere floating above the smoldering rubble and the crater in the ground where HQ once stood.

The black sphere soon lowered to the ground and faded as the entirety of the council room was enclosed in Kenji's dark hole as he fell over on all fours exhausted from the magic that barrier took to protect them all from the explosion "That's a dark magic, but self destructive, these mens were merely pawns to send their message, some higher level wizard taught them that one spell and used them as kamikaze"he said panting as he slowly stood back up as his Heavenly Eye searched the area "I don't sense any other form of life or magic....they blew apart the entire headquarters...except us...."he said in shock
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:36 pm
"alright...we'll leave first thing then..." She said and smiled a bit and put her hands on his shoulders. "Thanks Aki. You're a good guy." She said and smiled and leaned in and kissed his cheek.

"Is anyone hurt?" Calista called out and went up to kenji. "We should alert all guilds and any retired council members and rune Knights."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:37 pm
"alright...we'll leave first thing then..." She said and smiled a bit and put her hands on his shoulders. "Thanks Aki. You're a good guy." She said and smiled and leaned in and kissed his cheek.

"Is anyone hurt?" Calista called out and went up to kenji. "We should alert all guilds and any retired council members and rune Knights."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:46 pm
Aki blushed as he scratched his other cheek with his index finger "Well I don't know about all of that, but yeah let's do it"he said with his stereotypical fanged grin

"Any Rune Knights that are left that is" Jura said as Kenji nodded "I'm fine, and that's a good idea....they definitely bought themselves some time to fly under the radar with this move" Kenji said as he put his eyepatch back on letting out a deep sigh "I need sleep again"he commented closing both of his eyes leaning against Calista "Eye...energy....tired...goodnight"he yawned passing out. Strong magic always had its price it seems
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:39 pm
"Right...lets get some sleep." She said and stood picking up the book and Chichi who held her arms up to be carried. "Good night Akihiko...and...thanks. You, Cali and Kenji have been a great family to me....as has Azurtis....but I guess I've always wanted to know about where I came from. Who I am."

Calista caught him and held him up as best she could till Jura came and helped her. "Though the eye give him great power....it takes such a tole in his body. He needs a place to rest. Do you know where I can take him?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:44 pm
"That makes sense"Akihiko said "At least you have some clue now. I have no clue where I came from, but to me that doesn't matter. As long as I become the strongest it's not about where I'm from, but how far I've made it from there."he said before shaking his head "Sorry, had a moment there, goodnight!"

"We will relocate to the Fiore Branch in the meantime"Jura said holding him "He can get some rest there until he is ready to go back to your guild. We owe him our lives for what he did today"he said as a portal opened in front of the group to step through to end up in the main hall of the Fiore Magic Council
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:40 pm
She smiled. "It's okay. You earned it. Night." She said and turned and went I back to her room.

"Thank you Jura." Calista said and followed closely behind him.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum