The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Magic Mayhem - Page 8 Empty Re: Magic Mayhem

Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:30 pm
Jura stepped through the portal with the others ending up in the Fiore branch as he laid Kenji down on one of the spare futons "Once he wakes up I recommend you two get back to your guild immediately. I don't think any council building is safe at this moment"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:02 pm
"Thank you Jura. Safe travles to you." She said and turned back to Kenji. Once Jura left she sat pmdown and lifted Kenjis head into her lap. "Always pushing yourself too hard." She said as she ran her hand over his head.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:57 pm
There was a knock on the door as Makarov stepped through a frown etched into his features "How is he doing? We'd all be dead if it wasn't for whatever technique that was"he commented as he walked over to the two of them
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:14 pm
"He is well....just resting. The eye magical eye that was passed down to him, as it was his father, takes a tole on him." She said as she looked up to Makatov for a moment before we looked back down to Kenji as her hand still stroke his hair. "I worry for him.....he is strong I know but.....I see how strenuous it is on him....on his father.....how one day, if it happens, will be passed down to our own child....though I do have a young man at our guild who claims he will be next guild master." She gave a soft laugh at that last bit but it died as quickly as it came.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:52 pm
Makarov nodded "I knew Craven very well. We were rivals and his Iron Make magic was almost bar none, and with that Heavenly Eye his power was unrivaled, and with Kenji he was a true successor of it's magic by also using Heavenly Body and Space magic. The eye actually takes much less of a toll on him than it did his father. It's said that the eye can be passed along to a guild master and reborn by a successor of the family line. In that case if two eyes are eventually united, the extreme toll it takes on the health will be nullified and it's true power can shine."he said "The Yamamoto clan have passed down this eye for generations. It is a magic they refused to allow to become lost, because it is an eye that understands the essence of magic itself and how it flows, changes, evolves, but with great magic comes a great price."he explained "It is a manifestation of being close to the origin of all magic."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:13 am
"That's what craven beloved as well. He also spoke very highly of you and of your long talks when you weren't quarreling." She said with a small smile again. "Once Kenji wakes, I should get him home. Talk to our guild about the dangers ahead. Layla and Akihiko should know most of all, they are our strongest members save for Kenji and myself."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:17 am
"I have to go talk to my kids as well. Natsu and Akihiko share many similarities and it'll be tough to stifle their fire and energy"Makarov said with a smile waving his hand as Kenji slowly started coming to opening his eye as Makarov smiled "Well seems I'll be off then, later"he said vanishing in a puff of smoke as Kenji sat up "How long was I out for?"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:21 am
"Not long....maybe half an hour?" She said and and placed a hand on his shoulder. "How are you feeling?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:26 am
"Fine, much better now that I slept"he said stretching slightly "We should get back home, tomorrow morning I'll hold a meeting for everyone in the guild and send for our S-Class wizards who are on jobs to come back as soon as their job is done" he said as he put his hat back on his head
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:33 am
"I agree. I'll send out our fastest messangers." She said and and stood. "Jura said we shouldn't stay too long I case they attack other council branches." She said and held his hand. "Kenji.....I would lie if I said I wasn't frightened."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:47 am
"This is just the opening message, once their presence is known they will die down for a while. You can only sacrifice so many men before you have to recover"he said standing "Let's get back now then"he said
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:52 am
She nodded and took his hand in her own and was ready to go home.

--next morning--

Layla was up and had already made breakfast for everyone and had sent chichi to get Nekka and Akihiko. While waiting she sat in one the chair and organized her bag and supplies for the trip. Once that was done she looked over a map to the locations that was once Fayluna Valley
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:49 pm
Akihiko soon trugged himself out of bed yawning heavily as Nekka followed behind him "I smell food"he said "It looks like Kenji and Cali already left for the guild. Should we stop by there first or just head out after we eat?"he asked
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:31 pm
"Probably head there first and let them know where we are going." She said as she stood up and followed after him to the table. "So good news I planned a route to Fayluna valley and should one take us about two days to get there....bad news, we have to take the train."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:41 pm
"How do you expect us to take the train? For two whole days!?"Aki said shaking his head "Nope, no way absolutely not. That'll be horrible for everyone involved, got any other ideas?"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:51 pm
"Walk but that will take us at least a week.....maybe four, five days tops with chichi and Nekka flying us.....what kind of joke is it we have the power of dragons yet we suffer from terrible motion sickness?" She asked as she put the map away and poured herself some tea
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:29 pm
"Yeah never fully understood that one myself"Aki said as he began eating "But there is no way we can ride a train all the way there unless....we were asleep for all of it...we could get Chichi and Nekka to knock us out the entire two day trip...maybe some kinda powder or something"he said between bites
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:37 am
"Silly Aki. We don't have that kind of magic chi." Chichi said as she nibbled on some toast. "The extra couple of days wont be so bad." Layla said as she ate her own breakfast. "Who knows. We might even find either Azurtis or your dragons caves on our journey. Calista said she didn't find you too far from here."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun May 01, 2016 3:15 pm
"Hmmm alright, that doesn't sound so bad then"AKihiko said as he refilled his plate for more food "That does sound pretty cool, I haven't seen that place since I was little either."he said "I still hope they are okay, it's so mysterious how all the dragons just vanished like that"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun May 01, 2016 7:09 pm
"Once we are finished eating and clean up we can head out." She said and smiled as she sipped her tea and finished her breakfast. "Do you need to pack still or did you do that last night?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun May 01, 2016 10:06 pm
"Nekka did it for me while I slept. Said she was bored"Aki said as he finished his second helping and set the bowl down rubbing his stomach "So I'm all ready to go whenever you are Layla"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun May 01, 2016 11:34 pm
"Alright....lets head out then." She said and smiled as she turned back and grabbed the map and folded it up and put it and the book into her pack. She slipped on her shoes and put the pack on her shoulders. "Ready?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon May 02, 2016 1:19 am
"Ready"Aki said as he adjusted the sack on his back and grinned holding his thumb up "Let's do it"he said as they left the house and headed down to the guild arriving as Kenji was standing up on the small stage in the dining hall as others gathered around him as Aki gasped in excitement "Oh my god the S-Class wizards are all back!!"Aki said in excitement as he rushed inside

One of the faces not seen in a long time was a man with long green hair that was braided down his back and matching green eyes as he sat at a table sipping tea wearing a traditional chinese ensemble as Aki rushed towards him "Quan-Li!"he said with his fists charged up diving at him as Akihiko passed straight through him and the table hitting the floor face first as his legs doubled over his head as the man sighed as the table re-solidified as he closed his eyes sipping his tea "It's nice to see you haven't changed yet Little Light, but now is not the time for such formalities, our guildmaster has summoned us back"he said as he looked over at Layla "Ah, Little Rock you've also grown quite big in the last few years I've been gone, I hope you are still the same sweet girl as well"he smiled
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon May 02, 2016 11:06 pm
"It's wonderful to see you again Quan-Li." She said and smiled at Himbas she put her pack down. "It looks like everyone is here, not just the S-Class wizards." She said as a hand fell in her shoulder. "Right you are Layla. Master said we all had to come in." Behind her was a woman with blonde hair that nearly touched the floor and a head band to keep her bangs out of her eyes. In her hand was a staff with an ornate neat holding onto a blue stone that came to a point. "Sonia!"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon May 02, 2016 11:51 pm
"Sonia!"Aki suddenly said springing back to life drooling slightly "Hiii Sonia"he blushed poking his fingers together shyly before turning around sensing Kenji clearing his throat

"I'm going to go ahead and start today's meeting. Thank you all for attending at such short notice, I wouldn't have called us all together unless it was of the utmost importance. We have a problem. The dark guilds in the Kingdom have offically come together in an alliance and have already launched attacks on the guildmasters and have completely blown up the Magic Council HQ as well as a good portion of the Rune Knights. The 10 wizard saints and the council are all fine however and have relocated to the Fiore Branch for the time being. Our guild has always been a friendly hand to the council and after today's attack now will be no different, but you all must be careful. We are being targeted. The enemy wishes to usurp the King and his current laws and let anarchy reign. We must be on constant guard against these new threats to our peace and study of magic."he told everyone in a very serious tone looking around "For those of you feeling, underwhelmed or unprepared, here at the guild I will personally be offering combat training when I can in order to make sure no member of this guild is seriously harmed or killed by our enemies."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum