The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

The World on the other Side - Page 5 Empty Re: The World on the other Side

Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:32 am
"Oh I can tell you just don't want to be here at all" she said with a small laugh, following after him while she let her eyes roam over the castle grounds. "Looks like I'm going to be doing a lot more than just studying the languages and history of this world the next few days....cause if I'm not mistaken that looks like some sort of party set up going on over there" She would point and as it looked a large section of the beautiful courtyards where being groomed and tailored to as if some sort of ball was to happen.
"Or is that just a natural thing to expect?" Hanako asked
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:05 am
"Hm....ya know....I don't know..."he said as he looked down at Jango who simply meowed and trotted away quickly as Ali sweatdropped "You're no help Jango do you know that?"he sighed looking into the room "I think maybe something is going on....but I don't have anything written down on my calendar, let's go find out"he said walking into the ball room "Hello? Anyone wanna tell me what's this about?"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:19 pm
Hanako followed after him, as she watched Jango quickly walked off as if to hide that he was even here. However, as they would move over towards the servants who continued to work till one would notice the prince as they all soon stopped and bowed "Prince Aliabalba" they said quickly as Hanako blinked, "Wow...they kneel quickly" she said mostly to herself.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:21 am
Alibaba inclined his head in acknowledgement and waved them off "Back about your business. I really just want to get to my room before my parents realize I'm here, I don't wanna deal with them tonight"he said rushing quickly down the halls
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:32 am
The servants bowed their heads towards him as soon one of them would step up "milord prince please forgive me for speaking out of turn." the man stated as he bowed quickly before speaking, "but the preparations are for your return, the King and Queen learned that you where returning and wished to celebrate their son who is favored by our divine god" the man said. Though the man glanced over to Hanako who looked as common as can be besides her eyes, though he glanced away again.

"If desired preparations for clothing can be provided for your...companion as well"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:21 am
"I knew it. I knew it. I knew it! I dont want some flashy party, I just want to go back to sleep" he sighed defeated "Fine...get us a change of clothes quickly. Let's just get this over with"he said shaking his head "I should just live in my carriage"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:10 am
Hanako would turn to look at Ali when he started his little rant, and she couldn't help but start chuckling as she covered her mouth while the servants went to do as he asked. Though Hanako would soon speak softly as she leaned over to talk into his ear, "You know we could always just....skip out on it, go explore the town" she whispered. "Your their prince I'm sure you can skip your own party"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:36 am
"Then you dont know my parents very well then"Alibaba sighed as he lead her to his room "There is no way my parents will let me miss this celebration. Plus they want to meet their son's new hand maiden for sure. It's just going to be a long night"he sighed
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:01 pm
She would stand there and she waited till they where out of sight and soon she reached out as she gently pulled him to her, gently running her fingers against his head before speaking. "Ali...if you ever want to just be a kid let me know ok? Its alright to be selfish, to want to experience life just as you are. I'm here for you ok?" she said as she would smile at him, "not as your hand maiden...but as your friend."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:23 pm
Ali closed his eyes as he rested against her while she played with his hair almost falling asleep again as he nodded "Okay, I'll remember that" he said as he opened his eyes yawning "We need to go get changed, we can do this, and then run away from it all"he said rubbing his eyes as he continued walking to his room soon opening the door to a large very well decorated chamber of whites and sky blues and golds all over
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:41 pm
Hanako smiled as she nodded at him and would then move to follow after him towards his room once inside she glanced around, and then over to him as she would soon pat his shoulder. "Why don't you go lay down and rest a bit more Ali, you look exhausted I can try and handle things while you sleep...I gotta start being your hand maiden anyways so this will be good practice."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:37 pm
"No no, all we have to do is change clothes and go down, I'm fine, I can sleep in a few hours when it's all done"he said as he moved off to his closet and soon returned dressed in fancy gold and blue robes "Your clothes should be here soon to change into"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:50 pm
She nodded and moved to sit down while he got dressed, she let her eyes roam over the room it really didn't feel like a child's room then again he had lived for over 100 years things could easily change in that time, but as he stepped back out all dressed up she would speak. "well while we wait should we go over what your parents will expect of me? I don't want to mess anything up"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:26 pm
"Actually....I think they will have a pretty low expectation from you...which is a good thing. They know you are from Japan, they know you have blue eyes and that you don't know our customs and courtesies yet....so we should be fine"Alibaba said as a servant entered the room carrying her offical hand maiden clothes folded neatly, with a necklace and a dagger resting on top of the pile as Alibaba grinned "Finally, the robes, the link and the dagger"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:31 pm
When the servant came in she would look over as he seemed rather excited to see these particular items. She would stand up and would move over, "so are these items that will help me communicate or something?" she asked as the servant would bow their head, before turning to leave to allow Ali explain.

She reached out to grab hold of the dagger looking it over, it was heavy she never held a dagger until now as she soon looked to him. "I've never held a dagger before, is it for protecting you or something?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:11 pm
"Yes, allow me to explain....the robes are protective robes that are enchanted to automatically repair, clean and change it's appearence for any occassion, they are sacred robes traditionally worn by the Maiden. The dagger is for combat and transforms to whatever weapon the soul wants it to be. The link directly links you to my magic, my power and you have this constant sense of knowing where I'm at, as long as you wear that necklace."he said sitting on the bed "3 very powerful enchanted items"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:34 pm
She looked over each item as he explained them and was rather amazed "wow...talk about never having to go out and do a wardrobe change" she said with a laugh, then looked at him "ill go put these on though can't promise ill look as good as your last maiden". One thing was for sure this world was vastly different in everything as she stepped behind a divider and began to change out of the clothing she had been in. The fabric felt so different but nice on her skin as it seemed to conform to her body as she soon stepped out, "wow...this s cool" she stated, the robes matched his some as she soon was putting the necklace on letting it hang free. "where do I put the dagger though?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:38 pm
"Uhhh usually the best place for women are around the leg or around the waist for easy access if you ever have to draw it."Alibaba said as he nodded his approval "Those suit you well..the last hand maiden was...old....very old, which is why she died so I think you'll be just fine...almost too pretty to be considered just common."he said
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:03 am
Hanako would raise a brow at him when he said she was far to pretty to be considered common, as she smirked slightly walking over just as she attached the dagger to her side for now. "Oh I am to pretty to be common hmm? Sounds to me someone has been having alittle crush" she teased him some reaching down to lightly flick his nose. "Thank you though Ali, your very sweet"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:29 pm
"A crush? Like feelings?"Ali said as he held his nose but laughed "No, I don't think so"he said as he then looked up at the necklace as he reached up touching it as he glowed a soft blue color in the light "There, now it's active, welcome to the world of magic and royal servitude to me"he said standing up "We should get to the ball room"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:14 pm
She chuckled seeing his reaction, "typical reaction of a kid" she said still teasing him, but when he touched the necklace she watched it glow and she blinked a few times. Till it calmed and she tilted her head, "seriously? that's all it took?" she said and chuckled, "well alright then...lets go also just let me know when you want to leave i can cause a distraction maybe even force jango into little boots so he runs around and crashes the party"

The walk to the party was a rather quiet one as Hanako took in the sites, and it wasn't long till they saw the massive party, she was in shock as several of the lords stood there glancing over to them "wow so many people..." she said, just as a few whispers sparked up as Ali would see his mother and father, his mother's blue eyes scanned the party then found her son as she would pat her husbands arm as she then walked towards them. "Alibaba, I am so happy to see you are home...and of course with your new....maiden." she stated with a tone that showed some disapproval.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:27 pm
"Thanks Mom"Alibaba said softly as he looked at her and then his Father. His Father was tall, almost overly so with long green hair and green eyes as he smiled "Oh dearest, don't be so shrewd, I'm sure Alibaba made a wonderful choice, why else would Sheera call him all the way out there?"he said "Aren't you going to introduce us?"

"Oh yeah, sorry. Meet Queen Iris, descendent of the first Disciple and King Keruan the Fairy King....yes my father is a fairy...yes I'm half fairy...no male fairies do not get wings, only women"Alibaba said reading the surprised look on Hanako's face "And this is the new Disciple Hand Maiden Hanako"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:43 am
Hanako stood there as she looked over both of them, as Iris would stand there almost sneering but at the same time she could understand a mothers protection did go rather far. Though at Ali's statement Hanako would roll her eyes some, "I'm more surprised that your not cuter if your a fairy" she stated teasing him which made his mother's brow rise before she chuckled. "I do tell him to not be so serious all the time." the Queen said with a warm smile, now that the ice was broken.

"You are from this new world Japan yes Lady Hanako?" Iris asked as Hanako would nod, "um ya...wait...how am I understanding you guys right now?" she said stunned, normally she couldn't understand people at all and Ali had to translate for her. Iris soon was stepping up and gently raised her hand to cup the jewel of the necklace, "I fear my son forgot to mention with this it allows you his magic, of course your own is quiet powerful just unlocked. Alibaba I do hope you do not plan on leaving the girl untrained in magic, I dare say you'd have a good apprentice for once with your hand maiden."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:51 am
"Of course not. Like Father says, Magic left unchecked is a dangerous thing"Alibaba said with a nod "I will train her starting tomorrow to understand the magic she possess. She still doesn't believe that people from her time can have magic"he said with a small laugh" ANyone with blue eyes can perform magic"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:12 pm
Iris nodded "well be sure to do that then, I hold you responsible if anything should happen, but do remember" she would kneel down by her son, "your still my sweet and cute baba" she then kissed his forehead, and tried to pull him close to her to be a praising mother who adored her cute baby son.

Hanako would watch and then glanced away as Ali was being babied by his mother, and she then looked at the King. "I will do my best to be as good as a Hand Maiden as I can Milord...as for the magic bit...I sitll am not sure considering magic doesn't exist in Japan."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum