A role play community for a variety of different area's of role play, what is limited is within your imagination.

March 2017

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

The World on the other Side

HanakoHime
    Admin
    Admin

Re: The World on the other Side

Post by HanakoHime on Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:28 am

Hanako gave a faint smile towards the two boys, they were rather excited and full of well 'fire' in this moment as she soon chuckled, "alright alright you two have made your point, your excited" she said shaking her head at them. It was interesting to learn about how the disciples and the djins came together, what older customs had been and just how powerful Jango's father had been before his death.

"he sounds like a very powerful man, its a shame that he was taken so quickly...." though without him being gone Ali wouldn't have been born but it still must have been hard on Jango to lose his father, and then his mother remarrying. "but....im sure once you claim the dijin you'll make him proud Jango, cause finally you'll have something as hot headed as you"

Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:49 am

Jango glared at her for a moment before puffing his pipe and laughing "Right you are. The djinn is a master of fire and just like my Dad I will be the one to wield his heat."he said proudly "That is what the shining ruby that I am guardian of stands for. Protection, warmth, security, our blazing fire never dies at the Ruby Palace."he said reciting part of his oath as Alibaba smiled "One day I'd like all of you to recite the whole oath once this thing is all said and done."he stated "I think it would make me feel better about giving all of you a djinn"
    HanakoHime
    Admin
    Admin

Post by HanakoHime on Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:44 pm

After the three had discussed what they were going to do about the dijin they had continued the journey to the mountain. The heat was almost unbearable as they got closer to were the creature resided within it, and Hanako would take a deep breath as she ran her hand against her face. "Just how hot is this going to get?! I'm like....sweating a pool over here..."

Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:24 pm

"I don't know"Jango said, already shirtless with it tied around his head like a bandana as they walked along, sweat dripping down "But all I know is that we need to hurry up and get this thing done. You guys are going to turn into puddles by the time we get there."

Alibaba was no better off than Hanako as he too was covered in seat as he floated along droopily beside the two of them as they headed down the cavern leading into the heart of the volcano "This......thing.......better come....along.....easily....."Ali panted out as he kept flying "It's sooooo hot!"
    HanakoHime
    Admin
    Admin

Post by HanakoHime on Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:50 pm

It was like walking into hell or an oven, either way it was hot enough that if they didn't get out of it, one of them could easily have a heat stroke. "We have to be getting closer...." she said as she started to twist her hair up slowly, glancing at Alibaba and she would speak "come on Ali, you should reserve some of your strength and walk rather than floating...."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:20 am