The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

The World on the other Side - Page 40 Empty Re: The World on the other Side

Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:38 pm
"That's not a very nice way to view anybody, especially a servant."Alibaba said frowning "Your father doesn't seem like a very nice person..."he said watching her "Hanako and the humans that I've met in my negotiations with the other world have all been very smart and polite. Plus as a King, I wish to treat everyone who is in my kingdom with proper respect...from the Elves and Fairies, to the Beastfolk and Humans, everyone deserves to be respected in the same way I want them to respect me."he stated "But those human stories about the trees and buildings and cars are true. I've seen them when I've crossed over the gate."

Jango nodded his agreement as well "Yeah, and honestly getting this one didn't go as horrible as I thought it would. Getting Mars was a wayyyy tougher challenge."he said before the rune on Sheera's spear flashed and the djinn Neptune appeared "Well excuse me for not capsizing your ship when I had the opportunity to. Next time I won't forget, and you won't be so lucky. I can take you and that flaming mutt and put it out of MY misery"the woman stated as Sheera laughed "Oh I like her"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:58 pm
Hanako shook her head at the two of them, "Honestly you two really mark your elements well...." she looked at Jango "your the hot head of it all" chuckled though glancing at Sheera "though you take a bit longer to boil but your just as hot headed" she pointed out but she smirked slightly laughing. Lilitha would hear laughter glancing over to see Hanako laughing about something, before she looked back at Alibaba "I'm not saying humans are that...just what papa and uncle say...besides I like Hanako. She makes really yummy food and wait...You've been to the human world?! I wanna go!! whats it like!"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:21 pm
Both Jango and Sheera glared over at Hanako before looking at each other and huffing turning their heads away before laughing themselves "Well we can explain all the way you and Venus share similarities you know"Sheera pointed out "Quiet, ephemeral, kind of aloof, definitely fits you both"she teased back as she glanced over at Alibaba "You know that means we have to contact the twins......no one likes the twins....."she sighed as Jango sighed too "Yeah...they are so annoying....it's no wonder they don't stay at the main castle themselves. They cause nothing but mischief and trouble."

Alibaba paused as her whole demeanor lit up as he put his hand on his chin "Hmm...well it's very loud and noisy, there's a lot of humans just walking around and driving cars....uhhh there's not a lot of grass and animals...just steel and concrete everywhere. And the air stinks with all these different gases in it. Some people are nice, some others look at you funny for seeing a floating child in strange robes. But the food is really, really good"he stated
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:58 pm
Hanako would sigh heavily some as she shook her head, she knew those two would end up doing something like that. "You two are way to much alike..." she stated quickly but when the topic changed to the twins she was trying to figure out just how many siblings they all had. "So what is the story with the twins?" she asked even as they explained the two enjoyed to cause trouble.

Lilitha eyes seem to light up that much more as she was soon almost floating off the ground in excitement, "Ohh that sounds so wonderful!" she yelled happily and couldn't help but spin some. "To seee what humans build is so amazing! They make such different things and if their other stuff is as good as their food....Oh I cannot wait to go!" she said happily wanting to see the human world that much more now.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:21 pm
Sheera sighed as she then took in a deep breath "Alright well...truth be told....no one likes them" she said bluntly as Jango then cleared his throat "True as it may be, they do have their own sad story. So for whatever reason, the marriage between our mother and our father caused them to give birth to 4 kids. Now usually Disciples have just one child to pass their magic onto, but when it was obvious that Sheera hadn't inherited my mother's magic, they tried again, and I didn't either, and so they tried again and this time twins. The only issue that they couldn't have foreseen was that with every subsequent child, their magic wasn't getting stronger, but weaker. Sheera is entirely more talented with magic than I am, and I am much more talented with magic than the twins. The twins magic pretty much is your basic level illusions and simple spells like levitation and floating. So growing up they were always envious of Sheera and I and in order to get people's attention, used their magic to cause trouble like little poltergeists....then we got older and Alibaba came along whose magic puts all of ours to shame.....so you could imagine how they treated him.....in fact they still don't treat him well.....I was actually against Alibaba giving them djinn but he insists because they are still family despite how they treat him."Jango said as Sheera was already tensing up balling her fist since she babied Alibaba more so than their mother even did "And hence why no one likes them. The never of them to be so disrespectful to not only a sweet little boy, but the chosen Disciple and their future ruler. But despite any reprimand from anyone including our Mother they just continue to do whatever they so choose to. Hence why they were forced to live in a different castle" she finished explaining

Alibaba smiled "I would love to take you there one day."he told her "Hopefully we can reach a peace treaty with the humans on the other side of the gate. The country of Japan has been more than agreeable to our terms. But other countries are afraid that Japan may one day use us in a militaristic fashion. My mother and I tried to reason with them that we would do no such thing, but it seems humans of that world are not as trusting of one another as we are in this one. The humans in this world are a resilient race that work together and live in close communities. I wonder if humans of this world evolve into humans like that in the future...."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:33 pm
Lilitha giggled happily listening before she would soon come up beside him, "well maybe I should meet them, Papa and Uncle both say I'm really good at getting what I want so what you want is what I want, and peace sounds like a good thing for the weird humans...besides I'm sure your human Hanako would love to be able to go and see her family right? Sh'es gotta be lonely without them, having to be here and all that" she said off handly.

Hanako listened and it was almost painful, "I see...." she stated softly it was rather sad hearing about the twins, being born from two people that wanted nothing more than to produce a disciple and that each time it never seemed to work out...then to have their older siblings looked at with hopes before all of that is shot down with the birth of a younger sibling. "I know how the fell really...." she said softly, "when my brother was born, all my parents could think of was about him....i had to look after him, help him all the time...so when he went to school and his grades started to go up even more praise was given to him while I was more or less looked over." she would smile a bit, "but he was my little brother and I encouraged him to do better, so...maybe this is a good chance to patch things up with your siblings...they just want to be recognized...as older siblings you two want whats best for them its kinda the job title when your older...cause you never know when they'll need you don't you want to be able to be there for when they do reach out to you?" she asked, though they all knew her chance with her brother was long gone....the boy didn't survive the attacks nor did her parents they had learned that when they went back to the human world for peace negotiations.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:32 am
"Uhh...Hanako's family was killed during the first opening of the Gate. Hanako was taken in as a slave and it was my sister Sheera who decided to give her to me after taking her in" Alibaba explained to her as he shook his head "So she doesn't have any family, she considers me her family and I do to her too. Which is why I care very much what happens to humans. So whatever mean things your father has said about them I will make sure he will see the truth about humans. They are not an inferior species just because they can't use as much magic as we can"he stated

Jango and Sheera both sighed "You're so noble Hanako" Jango said with a smile as he nodded his head "I understand what you mean. There are times when you won't have another opportunity to reach out and be a helping older sibling so now is as good a time as any."he stated as Sheera just shrugged holding up her arms "Okay, suit yourselves, but don't say I didn't warn you. I expected Hanako's naivety since she's not even 100 years old yet, but Jango you should know better. Those twins are not children. They are adults that are hundreds of years old and should know better than to act like little ghosts and demanding brats, yet Alibaba at only 208 acts more mature. They pick on Alibaba relentlessly and are stubborn for no reason. But you'll see for yourself when we reach there castle"she said taking another drink from her goblet "There is a reason they are known as the Tyrannical Twins across the lands. They've almost started multiple wars with other countries just for fun, because at the end of the day, it wouldn't be there problem. What do your people call them...Trickster Gods? That'd be the closest description I can think of for you to understand their personalities....as aloof, carefree and fleeting as the wind...and as stubborn and head headed as a rock...those are the twins. Which is why the Earth djinn and Wind djinn ironically is the most fitting, I cannot deny Alibaba's logic there."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:11 pm
Lilitha would turn to look at him when he said that, it was rather sad as she shifted some "Oh...." she said softly as she spoke "I'm sorry that she lost her family....I heard lots of humans lost their lives when the gate opened because of selfish people...." but when he mentioned that Hanako saw him as family she would move up to him, "I'll do my best to care for humans like you do...so that Hanako can have a good long life full of happy family....though...humans dont live long....so...." she wasn't trying to be rude her attention span just bounced around quiet a bit.

Hanako would smirk some looking at Jango and she stepped up beside him, "I only try to be when you all fail to do so....your the royal ones" she teased leaning up and kissed his cheek quickly. Of course she listened to them expain the twins a bit more, "regardless of what they do or say, they need to form the contracts..or the lands wont settle down and maybe...just maybe this iwll give them a bit of...respect for themselves that they are worthy and not second rate"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:22 pm
"Hanako is different than other humans. For some reason she has the blue eyes that allow her to use magic. Over the last year she has been able to keep up with Elven level magic used by Sheera and Jango, however I'm still a bit too much to handle" Alibaba explained "And she's able to properly use her djinn as well" he told her "Though...there were some...issues when she first started learning magic she's able to visualize magic without the dark energy seeping through"

Sheera merely shrugged taking another drink "Who knows but it's what Alibaba wanted so it's what Alibaba is going to get" she stated looking over at him "That means the twins are going to have to join us in capturing these final two djinn you know"she told them both "Be prepapred" she warned again
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:59 pm
Lilitha listened to him and would slowly glance towards Hanako, and raised a brow "the dark energy?" she said a bit startled, "not many are able to do that, in fact papa says its near impossible" she looked back at Alibaba. "Papa said that only those related to...well you know....that creature...even the dark elves don't want to attempt using that magic.....So I've never really seen anyone use dark magic...think she could show me?"

Hanako nodded as she could tell they were not excited about the twins coming into the picture, though she would then look at Jango and reached her hand out taking his with a small smile. "Well we can worry about that later, for now want to dance? Its a party after all"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:22 pm
Alibaba shook his head "Absolutely not. Under no circumstances is Hanako to tap into that power ever again. It does damaging things and I'd rather not let it's influence grow"he told her "I know what they say....but nothing like that has been seen inside Barcyl's barrier in over 1000 years. Norunde's magic isn't supposed to have any influence inside the barrier"he told her "That is the reason why it is so important to make new contracts with the djinn"

Jango blinked as she suddenly took his hand but nodded "Of course"he said as he pushed himself up moving off with her as they headed to the dance floor "This is going to be different, I never taught you any elven dances"he laughed
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:49 pm
Lilitha shifted as she almost pouted, she had only heard of Norunde and what he had done in the past as why he had been banished "I know but...what if I'm not trying to turn anything here Alibaba but if she can use dark magic....theres a small chance some how....she related to him. What if he was banished to her world?"

Hanako smirked as she gripped his hand tighter, "well no time like the present to teach then, if I'm to be your wife then I should know some elven things other than what turns you on" she smiled stepping closer to him. "so..whats the first thing Jango-sempi..."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:40 pm
"There are only two people that are known to successfully wield dark magic, those who are the Disciples of Barcyl in order to purify it, and those who come of Norunde"Alibaba said "I can't rule out the possibility that he somehow managed to go to another world...time works differently inside of the barrier and before the gate opened we had no idea another world could possibly cross through onto our side.....I think that is all the more reason not to allow her to use dark magic. She came from another world, she has been the only one who has been able to adapt to our world and use magic in the first place, and also it sometimes can be dark. My father said if he ever senses her using magic like that again he would personally see to her executed"he told her

"But turning me on is the best part"Jango teased back as he nodded his head "So Elven dances are very easy, it's a basic one two step and the movement is all in the hips. Elven dances are known to enchant and seduce others when done properly as you saw earlier. It's all about winding and gracefully moving your body. As both a male and female"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:42 pm
"Executed?!" She stated in shock and a bit loudly making a few others turn towards them but she would almost get into Alibaba's face "thats mean!! she's done nothing bad she has a talent a gift and its poor on your papa to be that mean!" she said pouting at him, "shes the only human I like and thus she not allowed to die" she crossed her arms rather final on that part and usualy what the princess said goes.

She nodded listening to him, "I think I understand...though I've never really moved my body like that before..." she said looking around to a few others already starting to dance and move, she then turned her attention back to him. "And turning you on isn't the best part, cause then I can't walk for a couple hours."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:14 am
"Well we are all trying our best to make sure that doesn't happen"Alibaba said "I've never seen my Dad take something so seriously before...usually he's nothing but smiles and jokes"he said "And we are making sure ALL humans end up safe, but especially her. so I make sure she doesn't use any dark magic"he explained to her "And now you can help me with that"

"That'll go away once you get used to it"Jango laughed as he moved side to side slowly winding himself around on the dance floor
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:02 pm
Hanako would just shake her head at him "there is not getting used to you Jango....your always full of surprises" she knew of course that would just inflate that ego of his but at the same time, she did care for him quiet a bit. Though as the music started, she was taken back by it all of a sudden specially him moving side to side and then the two of them were moving around the dance floor, more him looking like he knew what to do and her...well a stumbling mess as she tried to keep and even looked down at her feet.

Lilitha shifted thinking before hearing the music, she turned her head some noticing Jango and Hanako on the floor and she would tilt her head watching Hanako. "Shes not....bad..." she said her voice trailing to compliment on the dancing. "though needs quiet a bit of work if shes going to be in the courts."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:04 pm
"Ahhh yeahhh well dancing and noble duties hasn't really been a pressing issue lately"Alibaba said scratching his cheek looking away "I suppose she could use a little bit of work in the grace department if she's going to end up being around a bunch of stuffy nobles in the future"he said as he looked over at them popping another sweet cake into his mouth "She's not doing too bad though, and Jango is actually quite a dancer. Martial arts and dancing are quite similar you know. It's all about the way you control your body."

"That's it you got it"Jango said as he smiled at her "Don't think about yourself and be conscious about it. Listen to the music and let it take your mind, your body will move on its own."he said as he moved behind her on the dance floor as his arms snaked around her "Just follow my rhythm"he said as they shuffled side to side as she felt his hard body pressed against hers yet swaying gently, rhythmically in time to the music "Elven dance is all about the picture you can paint with your body"he whispered in her ear
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:35 pm
Hanako felt his hands and his body sliding over her own as she tried to not only keep up but also figure out just what she was doing, every time she stepped he seemed to be right where he was needed catching her almost like a game of cat and mouse. She felt a tad bit dizzy as she then shivered as his lips were against her ear and she spoke "thats easy for you to say...im sure right now the picture im painting is one of cat and mouse....and im the mouse" she stated almost stumbling over her own feet.

Lilitha grabbed one of the cakes herself as she chewed on it watching the two dance, "I think she needs help....it looks like shes the prey and Jango is hunting her" she said glancing at Ali. "it is cute though, you can tell she really is trying and for someone whos never danced like an elf or...seen elves dance she does well....you sure she's not like some sort of princess or something? you got a human that is almost to perfect"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:51 pm
"Well Sheera did say she sensed something special about her in amongst all those slaves she recruited to work for her. If it wasn't for that, then who knows what could have happened to her"Alibaba said as he watched his elder brother and Hanako move together on the dance floor "I guess that does sound like something out of a book doesn't it."he said

Jango smirked slightly as he continued to step with her as he worked her body to the sound of the music before he felt a hand on his shoulder as Sheera appeared her cheeks slightly red from the liquor "Alright, alright, spare the poor girl from the eyes of lusty elves"she said pushing them aside "If you're going to dance like an elf Hanako, watch and learn exactly how it's done"she said as eyes of the Elven Nobles turned to watch the dance, Sheeralynara was an Elven princess after all

Jango's arms snaked around Hanako as he pulled her to him again on the dance floor as they watched his sister "Im not done with you yet."he said with a glint in his eye as they saw Sheera winding and sashaying in a sultry manner, her long dark hair flowing around her like a silken curtain glimmering with little crystals of ice as her aura spread across the room. She was a powerful Princess whose icy cold beauty was both captivating, and deadly, second only to her mother and Alibaba in strength
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:57 pm
"ooooh right....I would have liked to see what Hanako was like before you got to her....if shes already at this level of power and is able to handle so much for a human shes got to have some sort of magic abilities in her family line..." she said tapping her chin, still watching even as Sheera soon made her way through. Hanako was blushing a faint red as Jangos grasses and grinds made her body feel hot, was this dancing or some sort of foreplay going on? She wasn't quite sure but she was quiet happy when Sheera appeared pulling the two back as hanako sighed. "Thank you Sheera...that be muc..." she was cut off as Jango's arms wrapped around her waist pulling her against him as she couldn't help the faint little yelp of shock.

As promised of course all eyes were on Sheera as she moved, hanako was even taken back by her movements stunned by how each step, flick of the wrist, was calculated to easily flow into the next set. No one could pull their eyes from her only Hanako seemed to break that when she heard Jango whisper into her ear as she shivered. "just...what do you exactly have planned Jango?...thought you were going to teach me to dance like an elf"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:05 pm
"That may be true. But humas of her time don't use magic regularly either much like humans of this one. So there's no real way of finding out where her magic comes from. All I know is that she has it now and it's my job to teach her how to use it. I haven't told her this yet but I think if she used 100% of her current power she might be even stronger than Sheera. Luckily she can't do that yet but I'm almost hesitant to train her to use more...it might cause a red flag with my Father and who knows what he might do..."Alibaba told her "You're also very talented at magic I can tell from the moment you first touched my cheek you're almost as strong as Sheera is too, but much younger, yet you know magic even I don't...will you help me train Hanako to control her magic while we are on this adventure?"he asked as Sheera began to finish her dance

"Whaaat I am, haven't you noticed you aren't thinking about your movements anymore, your body is just reacting to mine as I put you in the right place"Jango said innocently while still pressed up against her "Just know that once we get out of this feast, you're mine"he whispered as he let her go as Sheera and the music stopped in time as the hall erupted onto catcalls and applause
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:14 pm
Lilitha tilted her head to the other side tapping her chin in thought, to train a human it was possible as she would then glance at Ali. "I suppose, but If I train her its because she needs to be at 100%...your papa can't always be the boss of you Ali" she said leaning towards him. "you'll be a king one day, so you gotta stand up....sometimes tricking parents is ok...just say your making sure she...doesn't lose control...her dejin keeps her under control I can sense that"

Hanako watched him "Jango...we both know you always have a motive for everything" she stated quickly at him. Of course any words after his statement were drowned out as the music came to an end and people applauded she was quiet stunned herself and she raised her hands to clap for Sheera. "well done Sheera!" she said though as she did a few of the elven nobles were moving towards Sheera hoping no doubt to get a one on one with the princess making Hanako smile and step to the side to avoid the crowd.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:27 pm
"He's still the King until I'm grown up. He hasn't influence and a wide reach. I didnt even know about his warning to Hanako until she told me. Jango keeps telling me that he's dangerous though and that I shouldn't trust him, even before Hanako came along."Alibaba stated "But yes that is Venus's role is to keep her power in check. I think it will be fine. We will just have to be careful to not let him find out."he told her

As the crowd began to move around Sheera, Jango grabbed Hanako as he tugged her to him as he moved out the back of the crowd and towards the wing that they were staying in as he pinned her up against the wall "Now I have you to myself"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:07 pm
Lilitha hmm at him as she stood there shifting, almost a bit bored with this topic as she woukd grab hold of another sweet cake. Licking the icing from her fingers “the only way to keep that from happening is either place a seal on her to prevent the use of that magic...though that could block all magic usage. Or you just make her your nurse maid only and not at all a fighter.”

Hanako smiled watching as Sheers was becoming the center of attention, made her feel some what jealous bit that thought faded quickly as she felt herself being pulled from the room and then pushed up against the wall. Her blonde hair a contrast to the dark stone of the wall and her blue eyes slid up to meet Jangos as he spoke, a faint smile formed and she chuckled. “Do you always get what you want?@ she teased some.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:55 am
"That was the original plan. She was only to learn protective magic and to be my retainer. However with the threat of the djinn, it kind of forced us into the current predicament we are in"Ali said with a sigh "Well no matter, it'll all work itself out in some way or another"he said turning to her "I'm getting sleepy and we leave in the morning, I think I'm going to find my bed now"he stated aloud with a big yawn

"Hmmmm not unless someone actually gets in my way"Jango said as he gave soft kisses at her neck "I can't help myself if you look the way you do. Even all those pretentious pure-blooded High Elves were checking you out, and since you're my woman I have to restate my claim"he grinned "Besides, I'm not done with my prey yet"he said picking her up as he held out his hand as the door to the room closed and locked "No issue if you can't walk for a few hours when it's bedtime right?"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum