The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Kamisama: The Life of a God - Page 6 Empty Re: Kamisama: The Life of a God

Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:20 am
Koharu could sense the worry in their voices as they didn’t want her near Nazuki, it’s not like she could blame them as she would speak “I’ll be fine....I’m sure he won’t do anything to hurt me...so I’ll be fine at school.” She stayed with a bit of confidence. Even if she had little to none at the moment, “so...whats the next step...how do I help get Jineza to a diety?”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:27 am
"Well, the first thing we are going to do is clean up the mess Ebisu made around here"Tenjin said "Luckily we have Geitsu and the twins for that. I think you should go with Jineza....she has some things I think only a woman...and a mother....can explain to you. Plus you need to try on a traditional miko outfit and I want no part of that process."he said shaking his head as he waved his hands
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:34 pm
“Good because you are going to rest.” Jineza Said, “something I and the snake can seem to agree on is your health and well being...so Orichnagi...” She said and turned to the thre Gaurdian, “I trust that you will make sure he stays in and rests?” She said and stood with Koharu.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:01 pm
Koharu shifted on her knees before pushing herself up a small smile on her lips, she was glad to know that Tenjin was still having some sense of humor, even with him in his current state. She then looked over to Jineza as she pushed her hair from her face, "so....a Miko outfit....thats the white and red hiori outfit right?" she asked walking with her out of the room.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:43 pm
Orochinagi nodded his head “We are in agreement. I’ll make sure the Master doesn’t go anywhere”he said as Tenjin sighed laying back again “Ughhh fine. I cam=n never get a moments peace around here”he grumbled
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:13 pm
“Yes. The Miko attire is blessed and can give one a boost in their own spiritual energy. It can offer protection as well for its wearer.” She said and lead her down the hall. “I...I want to say that I’m very thankful and proud that you decided to stay with us. And...I want to say that I’m sorry if I was harsh before. Part of me didn’t want to tell you who were before all of this, mostly to spare you any pain.” She said and took her into a room, Jinezas own room. She reached into a trunk in one corner of the room and brought out the Mikos robes. They were well kept and beautifully designed with small gold detailing through out the entire price. “These robes were made for the very first Maiden of the shrine and passed down to each maiden after that. “
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:11 pm
Koharu looked at Jineza as she followed her down the hall and towards her own room, this was still a lot to take in as she would then nod her head "its alright...I mean I can understand, all of this is quiet..diifferent." she stated as she tried to push some of her hair from her face, she looked at the robes as she held them out and she would blink some. "t...they are beautiful" she said in shock, as she gently took them, holding the soft fabric in her hands. "you...you sure I can be strong enough to help...? i mean...grandma and grandpa didn't tell me anything about being a maiden..."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:47 pm
“I’m sure they didn’t tell you a lot of anything.” She said saddly. “I’m sorry you had to be raised by them. I wish I could have been there for you. But that is the pat and nothing can be done about. As for your grandparents, they made their bed and they will have to lay in it.” She said and reached out and brushed loose hair behind her ear, “as for being a good maiden. Yes, I believe you can. “
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:29 pm
The robes felt light yet heavy st the same time as she held them, looking up she nodded and then would go to the side where a small wooden room divider stood. “Well I guess I should see how they fit right?” She asked with a small smile before she began to undress.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:03 pm
Jineza nodded and turned back to the trunk and pulled out other items here and there that looked to belong to a shrine maiden. From holy markers go to blessed beads. “One is our first steps will be to take you to the heart of the shrine and have you blessed. You will have to sit and meditate to concentrate your spiritual energy.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:49 pm
"Meditate....what if I fall asleep?" she asked as she would soon step out from behind the wall as she brushed her hair from her face as she wasn't even sure what to do with her hair. "Am I wearing this right?" she asked pulling at the obi belt some, and would then look at her. "I've never tried meditating before though..."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:54 pm
Jineza turned and smiled softly, “Yes...that’s right.” She said and stood, “though the Obibis just a bit loose.” She said and walked up to her to make the minor adjustments. “There. As for falling asleep you best not. Though I understand it can get to be a boring, but you need to focus on your meditation if we are to bring out your spiritual energy so that I can trash to make wards, grant wishes and blessings. As well as any spells that you will need to defend yourself.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:59 pm
She held up her arms some just to keep the sleeves out of the way while Jineza fixed the belt, she could feel that it was much tighter but also more comfortable as she would nod her head. "I understand...though its still a lot to take in....but once we get this done Tenjin will start getting better right?"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:06 pm
“I honestly think so. But with everyday that Ebisu is this false Kami, the weaker he could become. “
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:01 pm
Koharu took a deep breath trying to ease her own anxiety that was starting to build, there was so much to do all because the boy that she thought was her best friend....wanted the power to rule over all for some selfish reason or another. "was....Ebisu always like this?" she asked looking at her, "I've always known him to be...kind...and thoughtful..." perhaps even at one point she couldn't see her life without him....as she tried not to blush at that thought.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:47 pm
“As the god of greed, he can deceive. But I never knew him personally. Not till the last few moths that lead up to and after the gathering when I was killed and Tenji was dethroned as Kami. But is also reborn and lives amoung humans. He could be capable of genuine emotion....but that is not for me to say.” She said, “But I will keep my personal thoughts and feeling of him to my self as he was a friend to you. But I swear on heavens name that if he hurts you I will personally rip him apart.” She said before leading Koharu to sit and Jineza began to brush and part her braid it all together and put it over her shoulder when it was done. Jineza conjured a motto to let Koharu see her self. “There. What do you think?
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:02 pm
She felt her hair being pulled back as Jineza pulled each strand into a braid, her eyes closed. It had been such a long time since she felt something this comforting as her hair being braided...she didn't even get her hair cut all that often and it usually was just a quick trim nothing special. Soon she glanced back at her and nodded as she looked at the mirror and smiled "looks great....I've never had my hair braided...." she stated with a smile. "though what does a braid have to do with being a miko?"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:57 pm
“Nothing. But it’s best to keep your hair out of the way.” Jineza Said with a tiny smirk. “Besides that, think you look very nice with your hair up like this.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:22 pm
"I would have to agree with you there."came a familiar voice as Tenjin entered the room now "Absolutely beautiful. And they fit you like a glove already. Seems you and your mother had the same figure at that age"he laughed as he fanned himself up "And before you freak out, Ol Doc is here, and he gave me the okay to move"he said motioning with a head jerk behind him as another spirit entered the room. He was an elderly looking demon with bushy white brows and beard who actually had a ghost tail for legs "Hello, hello"Doc said "Lady Jineza, and if it isn't little Koharu, I haven't seen you since I helped deliver you in the Spirit Realm."he said cooing to the girl like she was still a baby, which, by the standards of an Immortal, she still was. "Heard you guys had a little run in with Little Ebi. He hates that name by the way, but that's fine, I've never been a fan of Ebisu, we have conflicting morals. I know who the true Kami still is."he said as Tenjin smiled "Spoken like a true old friend."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:32 pm
Koharu opened her mouth to say something to Jineza and then stopped when she heard Tenjin as he stepped into the room, he looked better as she shifted a bit uneasy on her feet pulling at the clothing. Her hair hanging over her shoulder, and she blushed a bit looking at them. "t....thank you...." she gripped her arm, rubbing her arm some till she would look to the small older spirit as he spoke to her, acting as if she was still a baby "um....I'm...16...." she stated not wanting to be rude, but then she blinked when he spoke of the spirit realm "wait...I was born in another realm?" she stated confused. It would explain why she didn't have documents on her birth...
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:17 pm
Jinezas expression turned from annoyance at Tenjin standing and moving, to somber at koharus question. “Yes....After it was discovered that I was pregnant with you, I was...put to death. It was meant to be a punishment for Tenjin and I for becoming lovers when it was forbidden for a Kami to take a Human for a bride. As it is for all spirits, demons and Oni.” She said and sighed, “so it was also a reminder for all the others. But but Tenjin managed to save us. By bringing my body to the spirit work and by using his powers, it slowed my passing over and I was transformed into a Gaurdian Yokai, and you were saved.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:21 pm
"That's right. Some say I might have abused my powers as Kami. But I saved both of your lives, so I think it's an abuse that's worth it."Tenjin said with a smile at them as he slapped the Doc's hand finally as the old man winced shaking it "But then once everything was said and done, we couldn't exactly raise you here...as spirits...so we had to leave you with your grandparents. I threathened to curse them though if they failed to raise you properly, and I think they did an okay job despite all their shortcomings."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:25 pm
Koharu sighed some, of course he had to threaten them...no wonder her grandfather didn't want to ever talk about her parents and she looked at him with a slight annoyed look. "really...you had to threaten them? no wonder grandpa wanted to marry me off as soon as I turned 12" she stated quickly putting her hands on her hips, "shaking her head she took a deep breath to calm herself down and would then shake her head again. "but anyways...if I was born in the spirit realm just when J....mom turned into a guardian...wouldn't that make me something else though? cause well im not trying to say im special cause im really not...but im just trying to just think through all of this and get a handle on what I can do.."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:00 am
"Well....yeah, to be fair, we don't exactly know what you are. You are definitely part human, and part spiritual diety.....but what portion of what is hard to say. We don't know how much the change over from human to guardian affected you. But you came out human, and after sealing your spiritual power, no one could tell you apart from another one. But as I've grown weaker, that magic holding back that seal has withered away. It's how you can even see us in the first place. I might as well remove it now, it wouldn't hold for much longer anyway."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:28 pm
“You are still human in many ways Koharu and you can come and go as you please. You are not trapped here. Just know that there will be others like Ebisu out there. Or like that Oni from this morning that maybeish to stop you.  We will do what we can to protect you as Gaurdians, but as I teach you to be a Miko, you will come into a magic to protect your self and others. You may even come into spiritual magic from Tenjin.”
Sponsored content