Calendar

View previous topicGo downView next topic
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin
http://tfos.forumotion.com

Re: Kamisama: The Life of a God

on Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:20 am
Koharu could sense the worry in their voices as they didn’t want her near Nazuki, it’s not like she could blame them as she would speak “I’ll be fine....I’m sure he won’t do anything to hurt me...so I’ll be fine at school.” She stayed with a bit of confidence. Even if she had little to none at the moment, “so...whats the next step...how do I help get Jineza to a diety?”

Memeber

on Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:27 am
"Well, the first thing we are going to do is clean up the mess Ebisu made around here"Tenjin said "Luckily we have Geitsu and the twins for that. I think you should go with Jineza....she has some things I think only a woman...and a mother....can explain to you. Plus you need to try on a traditional miko outfit and I want no part of that process."he said shaking his head as he waved his hands
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:34 pm
“Good because you are going to rest.” Jineza Said, “something I and the snake can seem to agree on is your health and well being...so Orichnagi...” She said and turned to the thre Gaurdian, “I trust that you will make sure he stays in and rests?” She said and stood with Koharu.
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:01 pm
Koharu shifted on her knees before pushing herself up a small smile on her lips, she was glad to know that Tenjin was still having some sense of humor, even with him in his current state. She then looked over to Jineza as she pushed her hair from her face, "so....a Miko outfit....thats the white and red hiori outfit right?" she asked walking with her out of the room.

Memeber

on Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:43 pm
Orochinagi nodded his head “We are in agreement. I’ll make sure the Master doesn’t go anywhere”he said as Tenjin sighed laying back again “Ughhh fine. I cam=n never get a moments peace around here”he grumbled
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:13 pm
“Yes. The Miko attire is blessed and can give one a boost in their own spiritual energy. It can offer protection as well for its wearer.” She said and lead her down the hall. “I...I want to say that I’m very thankful and proud that you decided to stay with us. And...I want to say that I’m sorry if I was harsh before. Part of me didn’t want to tell you who were before all of this, mostly to spare you any pain.” She said and took her into a room, Jinezas own room. She reached into a trunk in one corner of the room and brought out the Mikos robes. They were well kept and beautifully designed with small gold detailing through out the entire price. “These robes were made for the very first Maiden of the shrine and passed down to each maiden after that. “
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:11 pm
Koharu looked at Jineza as she followed her down the hall and towards her own room, this was still a lot to take in as she would then nod her head "its alright...I mean I can understand, all of this is quiet..diifferent." she stated as she tried to push some of her hair from her face, she looked at the robes as she held them out and she would blink some. "t...they are beautiful" she said in shock, as she gently took them, holding the soft fabric in her hands. "you...you sure I can be strong enough to help...? i mean...grandma and grandpa didn't tell me anything about being a maiden..."

Memeber

on Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:47 pm
“I’m sure they didn’t tell you a lot of anything.” She said saddly. “I’m sorry you had to be raised by them. I wish I could have been there for you. But that is the pat and nothing can be done about. As for your grandparents, they made their bed and they will have to lay in it.” She said and reached out and brushed loose hair behind her ear, “as for being a good maiden. Yes, I believe you can. “
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:29 pm
The robes felt light yet heavy st the same time as she held them, looking up she nodded and then would go to the side where a small wooden room divider stood. “Well I guess I should see how they fit right?” She asked with a small smile before she began to undress.

Memeber

on Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:03 pm
Jineza nodded and turned back to the trunk and pulled out other items here and there that looked to belong to a shrine maiden. From holy markers go to blessed beads. “One is our first steps will be to take you to the heart of the shrine and have you blessed. You will have to sit and meditate to concentrate your spiritual energy.”
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

Yesterday at 12:49 pm
"Meditate....what if I fall asleep?" she asked as she would soon step out from behind the wall as she brushed her hair from her face as she wasn't even sure what to do with her hair. "Am I wearing this right?" she asked pulling at the obi belt some, and would then look at her. "I've never tried meditating before though..."

Memeber

Yesterday at 12:54 pm
Jineza turned and smiled softly, “Yes...that’s right.” She said and stood, “though the Obibis just a bit loose.” She said and walked up to her to make the minor adjustments. “There. As for falling asleep you best not. Though I understand it can get to be a boring, but you need to focus on your meditation if we are to bring out your spiritual energy so that I can trash to make wards, grant wishes and blessings. As well as any spells that you will need to defend yourself.”
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

Yesterday at 12:59 pm
She held up her arms some just to keep the sleeves out of the way while Jineza fixed the belt, she could feel that it was much tighter but also more comfortable as she would nod her head. "I understand...though its still a lot to take in....but once we get this done Tenjin will start getting better right?"

Memeber

Yesterday at 1:06 pm
“I honestly think so. But with everyday that Ebisu is this false Kami, the weaker he could become. “
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

Yesterday at 2:01 pm
Koharu took a deep breath trying to ease her own anxiety that was starting to build, there was so much to do all because the boy that she thought was her best friend....wanted the power to rule over all for some selfish reason or another. "was....Ebisu always like this?" she asked looking at her, "I've always known him to be...kind...and thoughtful..." perhaps even at one point she couldn't see her life without him....as she tried not to blush at that thought.

Memeber

Yesterday at 7:47 pm
“As the god of greed, he can deceive. But I never knew him personally. Not till the last few moths that lead up to and after the gathering when I was killed and Tenji was dethroned as Kami. But is also reborn and lives amoung humans. He could be capable of genuine emotion....but that is not for me to say.” She said, “But I will keep my personal thoughts and feeling of him to my self as he was a friend to you. But I swear on heavens name that if he hurts you I will personally rip him apart.” She said before leading Koharu to sit and Jineza began to brush and part her braid it all together and put it over her shoulder when it was done. Jineza conjured a motto to let Koharu see her self. “There. What do you think?
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum