The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Kamisama: The Life of a God - Page 20 Empty Re: Kamisama: The Life of a God

Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:23 pm
"Hmm you may have a point there....it doesn't seem like you are one to hang on to your humanity..."Tenjin stated tapping his chin before laughing at Orochinagi "That you just may, the White Snake is a sacred spirit born once every few generations. The last White Snake lived thousands of years and was a wise and knowledgeable old woman who I turned to very often for guidance in my younger years. And when she finally passed her time, she was reborn as an egg...and that egg hatched you my little snake."he said reaching down to put Orochinagi gently "I have very high hopes for the person you're going to grow up to be. I know you'll never let me down"he smiled patting him on the head "Snakes can be fiercely territorial, and the shrine is your territory."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Kamisama: The Life of a God - Page 20 Empty Re: Kamisama: The Life of a God

Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:44 am
Orochinagi nodded firmly before turning to follow after the twins. She chuckled. “He’s so protective of you that sometimes I think he gets jealous.” She said as they walked a few feet feet behind them. “That’s true though....I’ve spent my whole life around spirits and gods and guardians that I feel more part of this world then anything else. Maybe that’s why when you asked your question earlier today, I can say no that I never thought of leaving.” She said though it wasn’t a lie it also wasn’t the whole truth.