SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

Re: Kamisama: The Life of a God

on Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:35 am
"Yeah well what csn I say, I was a gifted child." Gale said remembering his childhood "That's when the shrine was really alive. All kinds of spirits passed in and out of that place daily. And so many people used to come and pray. It's a shame people forget their blessings"he stated with a sigh
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:55 am
“It’s more then that I think. With his Holy energy drifting away....people feel the change. Spirits are fearful of punishment coming upon them should they venture near, though it isn’t true. And other gods....are you probably saw with the sisters, feel betrayed by Tenjin. Their leader having broke one of their great laws that he and his father held up for eons.”Geitsu said with a sigh. “Do Not mistake my words saying that the sisters or other gods may not care for him and what he is going through and will mourn his passing, but wounds like that only time can heal. Only time can rebuild trust. But only action can change minds.”

“You are home now Koharu. I promise that there will never be a day here where you won’t be loved and cared for.” She said lovingly.
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin
http://tfos.forumotion.com

on Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:58 pm
Koharu would smile as she looked back at her mother just as she finished brushing out her hair "You too mom....after all we have to make sure dad has a place full of love..." she said, they coudn't stop her father from lossing his memories...but she wasn't going to let him lose the feeling of family.

Memeber

on Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:32 am
"Time huh?"Gale repeated as he frowned thinking on Geitsu's words "Yeah I guess you hae a point....I know what Tenjin did was taboo, but is it really so bad. Gods sleep with mortals all the time. I'm sure that Koharu isn't the first demigod to be born....just one from someone in such a high position of power.....It's almost not fair to either of them...and it's almost impossible to change a God's mind about something once it's made up....I just feel...bad."
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:25 pm
“I know you do. We all do.” he said sadly as they stopped walking. ”but we have to do our best to make sure that we train Koharu well for the trail's. That Jineza and Orichinagi are ready for their tasks.”

“Agreed.” She said as she finished brushing her daughters hair, twisted into a bun and pinned into place on Koharus head to keep it from getting wet.
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin
http://tfos.forumotion.com

on Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:26 pm
Koharu would smile some as she would admire her mothers handy work "wow, I could never get a bun like this....my hair always falls" she said laughing as she looked back at her. "guess I have a lot to learn and not just shrine maiden" she stated happily towards her mother. Though the two would continue to chat for a bit till it was time for KOharu to get out of the bath as she stretched out her arms and bid her mother goodnight as she still had a busy day of school work ahead of her.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum