The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

The Balance of Life - Page 2 Empty Re: The Balance of Life

Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:32 pm
“You know I don’t mind. And I never think you are useless. You have brought great honor and prosperity to our clan. Your family is proud, if Brit a bit conceded, of you. You will make a great Queen and bring new life to all clans. You are wise and kind and steadfast....you’ll have a thing or two to teach that boy king I’m sure of it.” She said with a smile.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:00 pm
Karmen would shiver feeling his hands sliding into her robes and she smirked looking at him, "I will accept..any....rewards..." she said moaning softly as his lips pressed against her skin. her hand sliding back to trail against his check and then down towards his own clothing till the curtain flipped open. She glared slightly towards the general that stepped in, but had little shame in the state he had caught them as she was used to being interrupted. Fixing her dress she would bow her head towards Karyu "Of course milord...I shall be awaiting you tonight" she said, waiting till they left and stood up looking towards the tapestry of the crimson and azure dragon "I will see you burn blue blooded bitch..." she growled out, her eyes glowing with a true fire before turning to leave as well...after all she had a 'princess' to make into a queen.

Willow smiled a bit more at her friend "You honor me with your words Selene, I've only done what we needed to survive allying ourselves with the other beast clans. Though I'm sure of course that boy prince isn't in favor off...he sure has himself up on a pedestal.." she said shaking her head. "I didn't think he take kindly to us aliening to the others....though if you could gather up some parchment I need to send out notices to the others including the leaders of the other clans letting them know that in a few days I will be signing the alliance between the Crimson dragons and the Azure dragons to end the war officially"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:18 pm
Karyu let out a genuine laugh and patting Vorkea on the shoulder "Nonesense Vorkea, I was but a child, what reasonable adult takes the word of a child as law. I do not blame you for not wishing to defy my father as he was quite the overbearing presense to stand against. I have been on the receiving end of his fury far too many times for my own comfort."he said as he briefly reflected on the abuse suffered by the hand of his father and their 'training' before shaking his head "But that is why I am taking our clan in a new direction. One not simply to rule over the others, but to elevate our status as supreme beings once again."he said as the two of them headed back into the temporary palace that had been constructed in the Bay as an Emissary

"Go now and finish monitoring over the end of the war and make sure that the transition is handled smoothly and efficiently. Keep me abreast of everything as I wish to know what is going on as it arises."Karyu stated as he began to loosen up the belt around his robes "Being near all this water and humidity has made me feel sticky and disgusting. I'm going to go bathe myself. Send a servant to bring me new clothing and a towel when you have the chance."he said as he disrobed as he entered the bathhouse to the surprise of seeing his future bride already bathing as he stood there, fully nude and he was quite the sight to behold as his lower extremities matched the strong physique of the rest of his muscular frame "Well, what a surprise. Seems I found you before Karmen did after all"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:45 pm
Willow was just finishing getting into the water as she was talking to Selene who was going to get her the fresh clothing when she heard footsteps, she was about to speak thinking it was Selene back so quickly when she heard a rather...familiar voice. She paused and she turned, her silver hair was pinned up into a braid with a few strands hanging down framing her face and just barely brushing her shoulders. Her cheeks would turn a dark red considering there was her future husband naked and she nearly screamed but she would just quickly turn to hide herself. "M....Milord I...wasn't expecting anyone else to...to be here." she said quickly, looking around to see if she could find a towel or a robe to cover up with. "I'll leave you to your bath, I'm sure you've had quiet the day" Willow would then start moving to step out of the bath, water running down her body but it would allow him to look her over. She wasn't as filled out as Karmen, but she was still slim and plump in the right areas not to mention the rather elegant dragon mark that went from her left shoulder and down her back to wrap slightly over her left hip, its what marked her as an Azure Dragon pure blood, much like his own.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:20 pm
"What are you a child? Embarrassed at the sight of a male?"Karyu asked as his deep red eyes traced her every move as he calmly proceeded to walk into the water as his long black hair began to spread around him like an ebony curtain fanned across the water "I've conducted business meetings in baths, seeing a woman who I'm going to be wed to should be insignificant"he told her as he then leaned back against the edge of the tub still watching her as he followed the layout of her markings

"Your markings....they match mine"he said as he held out his arm and she could see that he did in fact have very similar markings, except his were primarily wrapped around the right side of his body "Why don't have have a little...chat. After all, seeing as you are the headstrong and curious type from what I've gathered in the short time meeting you, I'm sure you have at least some question as to my intentions behind summoning you here and proposing to you."he said "Or you may leave, the choice is yours"he said nonchalantly, dismissively waving his hand in front of him as if to signify he didn't mind what she chose to do. He was again amused by the coy nature of the woman, compared to one so brazen and bold with her advances like Karmen *Like having fire and ice hm?*he thought to himself as a smirk crossed his lips "You intrigue me"he decided to tell Willow directly "You have piqued a certain curiosity I have long since thought I had lost"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:36 pm
Willow tensed up as she almost nearly wanted to yell at him, she was far from a child but to have some sort of respect towards woman. She closed her eyes taking a deep breath, she had to remain calm she was a princess first and foremost and running away specially to an enemy like him...was not something she could do. "No I am not embarrassed at the sight of you...simply attempting to have some...privacy is all my prince" she said quickly, brushing some of her hair from her face to also run some of the water still on her hand against her heated face. She would though for now turn back around, to slid into the water for now she could use the water to cover up, "for your 'conducts' done in the bath, that is your choice in life not mine and this is not business simply two people attempting to have a calm bath after a long day."

She would lean back hoping to get some quiet and figure out what to say or even do next, she had never been in a situation like this before. Back home, she bathed alone or at least with Selene but never a male, they didn't even attempt to interrupt her or barge in..didn't seem to be the case here. When he mentioned her mark though she let her blue eyes open and she looked over towards him, as he held out his arm. Her eyes followed the dragon as it wrapped up the right side of his body showing another instance that they were both polar opposites of one another. "What exactly do you wish to chat about?" she asked, but she turned to look away thinking of what she could respond with before she would close her eyes and speak. "In truth no one not even my advisers wished of me to accept your proposal..but I knew it was the only way to truly end all of this. Long ago our ancestors must have gotten along before the war ever started...if we cannot put our differences aside my people will be wiped out....as im sure you would have sent an army to our shores if I refused...and I'd be your prisoner or put to death"

She said with a soft sigh, raising her hand again to push some of her hair form her face but in doing so some of her hair fell from the lose pins causing the silver locks to fall around her shoulders and she blinked. "dang it..." she whispered, as she started to try and fix her hair pinning it back up. His last statement did make her take a pause as she looked up at him "I've made you curious?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:46 pm
"Indeed"Karyu said, his well trained eyes never leaving hers for a moment as they idly chatted together as she could see his body also begin to visibly relax in the warm water. Again being close to her felt like a cool breeze was running through his mind, calming his inner fire and rage to some extent being in her presence. "You have done exactly that. You seem to know me quite well already in attempting to guess my plan should you have refused my proposal, but you aren't far off from the truth."he said though returned to the previous question "Your look is......exotic.....my attention keeps finding itself drawn back towards you. And there is something about your aura that is.....refreshing to the spirit."he said choosing his words carefully

"I'm not exactly too sure what it is myself. But you do seem to have this air about you that makes me glad that I am not forced to kill you."he told her "Call it divine intervention, or perhaps hopeless wonder, but I have had a feeling for a long time that the two of us were to be drawn together."he stated "I can't exactly explain why I feel that way..or how I know it...but I know it to be true."he said as he now closed his eyes for a moment as his hair pooled and hung around his face "I don't plan on causing you any harm unless you give me a just reason to do so. I feel as though with you, I can try a....different approach than what I am typically accustomed to"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:04 pm
While her lady bathed and her evening clothes were waiting for her, Selene had gone and cleaned herself up as well. She went around and checked on their entourage and to see that they all had what they needed before deciding to explore the Palace so she could familiarize herself with the layout. She was distracted with a mural along a wall that when she was blindly turning a corner, she ran into someone and fell backwards.
“Oh! Oh I’m so sorry....” she said as she she looked up to see who it was she had run into.

Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:14 pm
His words were catching her off guard, she had been told he was a ruthless man almost just like his father but would talk if one could give him a reason to do something else than his current plan of action. So even now, it made her question what was going on but she would soon drop her arms letting her hair fall around her shoulders. "To be honest, what I know of you is that your a brute and are a war monger" she said quickly looking at him. "Your much like your father when it comes to the terms of war and when you do not get your way you make innocents suffer....I simply didn't wish to see that temper of yours or your ego destroy what my father struggled to build while he was still alive" she said firmly. Showing her more passionate side which was odd for her, normally she was calmer but around him...she got hot under the collar, this had to be what he mentioned she did the opposite to him.

She shifted again in the water, reaching over to grab hold one of the scented oils looking them over none really a scent she liked...what was with the rose petals she thought. She had her back to him as he could see her looking over each vial, it was an odd tension between them as he said he wanted to try a different approach towards her than other people. "I'm guessing this...Karmen you expected to have me meet before this bath is one such woman that you've done your usual to..." she said glancing back at him, "I do appreciate that your going to attempt to...change yourself but in truth Im rather skeptical about it, specially since I've heard you hold a harem?" she wasn't trying to tell him that she wanted to be the only woman in his life, she would even laugh at that but she also saw it that he wasn't willing to change if he had a harem of women waiting when or if she didn't wish to lay with him on a particular night...plus there was the threat that one of those woman...could try and attack her and well she was in enemy territory she couldn't just trust him....there was Selene's vision after all that she had to take in to account.

Karmen would stumble back as she glared at the woman before her, her eyes seemed to blaze as she would scoff some. "Do you happen to know just who I am peasent?" she said quickly in anger, "I am his highness's highest concubine" even if it was a term mearly for sex she still held it with some honor. Of course another voice dropped into the conversation, "Not sure if that is something you should brag about Karmen....your status will change the day he marries that blue blood" Vorkea said looking Selene over, noticing her outfit. "your the female traveling with the princess...Lady...Selene if I am correct"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:26 pm
Karyu couldn't help but smile at her words of calling him a brute and a war monger "You can blame that title on my council of Elders. They wanted to keep up my father's war campaign in an effort to hide the fact that he was slowly dying. As soon as I took control, I decided to end the war and purge my cities of his disloyal men instead. Reputations are something that are not so easily shaken however I'm afraid"he told her as he continued watching her before raising an eyebrow at the mention of Karmen

"She was the one who was given to me during my first heat and has been by my side ever since. Many believed she was going to become my wife, though that was never actually promised to her, her visions of grandeur exceeded her reality."he stated with a small chuckle of amusement "As far as a harem, I would not go as far as to call it that. A harem would imply that I have some level of investment and care in the women I bed. Let me be clear that I do not. Outside of Karmen, my other concubines simply fulfill a need and play a role. When my beast starts to rage, they offer their bodies to quiet it, that is all. None are even allowed to stay in my bed except Karmen who fights and complains whenever I do kick her out my chambers. So, if it is to your liking, if you are agreeing to fulfill my beasts' urges, than I shall bed no other women but you.....and potentially Karmen if you are unavailable. Is that to your liking?"he questioned before pausing as he raised an eyebrow watching her intently though wondered why this woman was able to pull this more inquisitive, challenging side out of him that no other had been able to before. Being around her was like a game of mental chess and he found himself more and more drawn in with each word she spoke, and more aroused the more flustered and hot under the collar she became.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:36 pm
She nodded to him, ignoring the woman and her glare. “Yes....Lady Selene, I am the Princess Willows Lady in Waiting.” She said and bowed. “You are General Vorkea.....your reputation on the field of battle proceeds you.” She said and looked to the woman she had collided with. “Apologies. I was....admiring the palace. Trying to grow accustomed to the layout as my lady and I will be staying her for the foreseeable future.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:45 pm
Her cheeks did turn a bit red as he told her that she would have to be the one taking care of his urges, it had to be a Crimson Dragon thing as she never heard of anything such thing happening to those of her clan. "Seems your...plagued with a rather deep inner rage if your requiring a...such things to calm yourself down." she stated, her cheeks still a glowing red as she looked at him then away. "None in my family have ever needed a...concubine to settle their urdges...so that whole area is..rather new to me...but...as...as your future wife I will...attempt to do my best to please you of course after all the first few...months after our wedding will be of course us attempting for a child to name the heir." She closed her eyes to calm herself wondering what she could even do at this moment and was also wondering were Selene was, she should have returned by now with some clothing. Though thinking of clothing she would speak, "I..I've noticed that even your...servants wear rather elegant clothing, such fine silks do not travel well to my homeland...your...people seem to have rather flashy tastes."

Karmen would go to spout something but Vorkea held up his hand cutting the woman off, "Foreseeable future? In three days the two of you will be traveling to the imperial city that is by order of the Prince. If you desire to remain here to...await any of those from your lands that is fine, but your Princess will not be remaining here it is only a few weeks till the wedding as it is and she and the prince are needed in the imperial city which is the true heart of this kingdom...not kept in some port city that stinks of fish"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:04 am
"That is because the clothing is all made out of silk. Where we are up north, we have very warm winters and extremely hot summers. The thin silk is a regional specality and something our weavers export out all across the country. The silk keeps us warm cool enough in the winter and extremely cool in the summers. They just happen to have an elaborate design because we believe that we should dress to our true selves as noble creatures"Karyu explained to her "That is why even the poorest of our kind are still adorned in silks, because it is functional for the weather, and symbolic of our people"he stated as he shifted slightly in the water noticing her blushing and flushed skin

"And as for my urges, perhaps it is a Crimson Dragon thing if your people do not suffer from it, but also not all of my clan have heats as well. It seems only those of the purest blood, those who have retained the ability to still transform into our true selves, are the ones affected by this heat and rage. My mother......she always referred to me as a cursed child....my rage has always been present, even when I was but a child.....that wine you saw me drinking earlier, it is an enchanted wine that calms my mind and cools my inner fire. It is something that my father did not have, that allows me to think and act in a much more rational fashion compared to him."he told her "Which is why I am usually found with my wine, it is to clear my head, not to be a drunkard."he sighed "Though I fear I may end up relying on it as a crutch....which is why I find other channels to let out my rage, my lust, my....everything...in order to keep a clear and calm head."he stated

"However, it is strange, the closer I seem to get to you, the clearer my head seemingly becomes...it is exactly almost the same as drinking my wine....except you send a chill straight to my inner fire. It does not burn as hot when you are so near me. Perhaps that is why I am comfortable enough to converse with you at length. Usually you'd be lucky to get two words out of me without me wanting to rip your head off...without the wine that is"he commented looking over his nails before meeting her gaze once again "I can't wait to drink in your essence....if being close to you calms my mind, I want to know what happens when I am inside of you"he said as his red eyes seemed to glimmer and dance in the dim lighting of the bath as he drew slightly closer to her as they float in the water together
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:19 am
“The Prince does not order my princess to do anything she does not wish to do. She has made it known to him she wishes to stay in the bay to finish trade agreements for our clans benefit as well as waiting for the arrival of those whom wish to join her here.” She said and then made full pointed eye contact with the woman. “If it’s fish you smell, them might I suggest you bath more often....the only foul thing I smell at the moment seems to be emanating from your charming self .” She said and then made to pass Karmyn.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:15 pm
“I see, your silks wouldn’t last or be use full for long on my homeland. The winters are long and cold and our summers are short, we maybe have a few good weeks of warmth but the nights are always cool.” She said as she cupped some of the water running it against her arms, closing her eyes and she sighed some. They were both so different when he spoke how he was as a child she couldn’t help but chuckle some “oh so you were a little terror.” She giggled looking at him, “I suppose I was active but my mother died when I was a child and my father...was killed when I was 10...” she didn’t have to much of a childhood, having to become a raining ruler. Selene helped her have her moments to act like a normal child, “it has always been known that the Azure dragons represent tranquility due to our nature. So perhaps this is why...” she paused as he was moving closer to her, her cheeks darkening more and she slightly slid back. “I would..preferred if you remained over there...” she stated wrapping her arms around herself some causing her breasts to push up a bit more.

The general couldn’t help but chuckle, “seems you blue bloods are full of fire after all.” He stated watching her and Karmen flared after her, “your kind should be lucky to even be able to walk these halls.” She said coldly.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:24 pm
“So should you, when the king tires of you.” She said with a glance over her shoulder, “a pleasure General.” She said and disregarded karmyn as she continued walking
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:44 am
Karyu continued moving towards her until her back was pressed up against the edge of the spring though he simply reached passed her grabbing the soaps from the tray behind her "I would, however you're hoarding all the soap"he said smirking noticing her dark blush and the tops of her breasts above the water. She was cute, in a way one found a small pet endearing, he thought to himself. And while her body wasn't as voluptuous as Karmen's, she definitely had enough of a figure to be considered enticing to most men. He made a mental note of her appearance and the static feeling of their aura colliding in becoming so close to one another as he then sauntered back to his side of the bath and began running the soaps and oils across his chest and arms washing off

"In going back to our conversation before, I have provided silks for you and your people as the weather will be getting warmer the further north we travel."he stated as he began rinsing himself off, going under the water briefly before arising as his long hair clung to his body, the water rolling off of his dark skin alluringly in the glimmering light of the bath "I do hope you find them to your liking. Your people would die of a heat stroke if they continued wearing those thick pelts."he warned "And you as Empress will have the finest of clothing available to you. Based on your look, you will be adored...even the most burly of male dragon will find your slender elegance arousing to some extent or another."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:23 am
Her heart was pounding now in her chest as he grew much closer, till he soon reached around her making her flinch and then he spoke about her hoarding the soaps and oils. Her cheeks went red now more with embarrassment that he was going to attempt to do something to her, and as he stepped away to wash himself off now with his prize in hand. She had to go under the water herself just to 'cool' off if he came back over the water would be almost ice cold luckily it was a large enough bath that the chill wouldn't reach him unless he walked back over. She sighed heavily coming back up flipping her now completely lose hair back as it pooled around her.

Thankfully he did change the topic making it easier for her mind to drift away from her own in security for the moment, "Thank you...for such a gift of course milord" she stated, as she began to run her fingers through her hair using the oils and soap to clean it and well not look at him. "I'm sure such silks will fit wonderfully..." but her voice trailed as he brought up how she would make any man adore her. "Someday I will have to repay you for such and bring you to my homeland...I'm sure you'd look quiet fetching in some pelts..." she couldn't help but look back at him through her own hair, he really was...quiet attractive.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:39 pm
"Hm..wearing a thick pelt of a slain beast....I can see myself in that"Karyu said bringing his thumb and finger to rest on his chin "Perhaps even from a beast that I have personally slain myself....it's been quite a long time since I have actually needed to fight, I'm afraid I may have grown rather rusty."he teased himself with a slight chuckle, a low, sultry rumble from his throat that not many were every privileged to hear. "Yes, I do find the idea of that quite intriguing, perhaps one day I will visit your lands, they will be a part of the new Empire after all."he commented "I accept that offer."he said as his dark eyes locked with hers again

"You seem to be pulling something out of me, I don't think I've been this entertained by a person in my entire life. This is easily the longest casual conversation I've had in quite some time."Karyu said as the water on his side grew slightly warmer from his intellecutal and partial physical arousal from her. Karyu was a man of wits and intelligence, he defeated his enemies before they could even begin to formulate a strategy against him. The more amused he becomes, it seems the more clear his mind is and the more powerful he grows and something about being in this woman's aura was pulling out a long lost side to him that resonated deep into his dragon's core. Though he was not fully aware of the extent of having the two dragons so close in proximity to one another truly meant.

"I'm going to claim you one day."he told her suddenly as he gave a slight lick of his lips in anticipation "I have found you worthy enough to have by my side at all times. Your demeanor is quite amusing and I find myself wishing to hear more of your perspective, even if to rebuttal it with my own."he said with another dark, baritone chuckle "You shall be the Azure Queen that bows before no one but the Crimson King."he told her "In fact, I am even considering letting you handle the day to day operations...meeting with the locals, solving the problems in the Capital, while I am focused on the more mundane tasks of maintaining the Empire and our forces. I presume you would have no problem with this, seeing as it would allow you to insure your people's transitions and daily needs are met as they enter the city for a new way of life."he told here, again always thinking several steps ahead than most people
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:19 pm
"Thats usually how one does get a pelt in my homeland" she said simply as she would turn her back to him, grabbing one of the oils she favored this one was lavender and she began to run it through her hair and then over her skin. She had never killed anything or anyone so though he spoke about it she would just stay silent for now enjoying the silence for now. At his sudden statement he was going to claim her she froze, dropping one of the bars of soap into the water as she tried to clear her mind, of that thought. The conversation did change thankfully and she nodded "I thank you for your trust in me to handle such tasks, I'll be sure to get started in the next few days and more so when we sign the alliance"

She decided after that statement that she would finish washing herself, and began to step out of the bath. Water dripping from her body as she took a deep breath feeling the cool air hitting her skin but it felt good all together, and she would reach out finding a towel to wrap around her hoping Selene would show up soon with some clothing. "I am sorry to cut our...lovely conversation short, but this bath has made me rather tired so I think I will retire to my room for the evening....we have only three days after all to get things settled into place" she said bowing her head and would then go to leave so that she could also hopefully get clothing on. "Good evening...milord Karyu"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:34 am
Karyu had that charming, dark smirk cross his features once more as he nodded his head "Good Evening"he said in return watching her leave as he continued smirking as he finished washing himself. Having her leaving his presence he could feel his inner heat returning as the water steadily grew warmer "Willow hm? Finally something interesting to play with."he said to himself as he too made his way out of the baths dressed in a robe after drying off. He soon made his way to the top of the Emissary as he stood in the cool night air overlooking the Bay city

"All this land, once soil and ash, shall be born anew. Our enemies are mounting their armies against us while we slumber and our people bask in their cruel ignorance of the world around them"he said prophetically "Soon the drums of war will beat once more, but it will not be dragons spilling their own blood, but the blood of those who dare oppose our divine right to rule."he stated "And Lady Willow will be the catalyst to a new era of Dragonkin. Let her restore the hearts and trust of our people...only for them to lay waste to the world around them. Raze the ground on which lesser beings walk, and claim our land once again. Land, Sea and Sky all belong to me."he said as his inner rage welled up as his markings began flashing crimson red as his pupils bleached white and with a loud roar into the sky a pillar of flames spewed forth into the air before transforming into a powerful fireball and erupted with an explosion that almost seemed to shake the Emissary building to its foundation

After his outburst Karyu was panting slightly as his pupils returned and he put his hand to his head still breathing heavily as he slowly made his way back inside the building and into his private quarters as he collapsed onto his bed "Karmen"he called summoning the woman "My wine, bring it to me"he said still fighting back the burning rage that seemed to be welling up inside him once again
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:46 pm
Willow took a deep breath as she finally made it to the room she was going to stay in for the next few days, though she hoped she could attempt to convince Karyu for her to stay longer. She really wasn't wanting to go further from her homeland than she already was, call it homesick but all of this was new to her as she pressed her hand to her face, feeling it heated as she let her breath out slowly. "what was getting into me....I've...never been that riled..." she said shaking her head, as she moved over to were some clothing was laid out. Fine red silks she could see, no doubt one of the many gowns she would get from the prince in her lifetime as she slid into it shivering at how light it was. "these wouldn't even warm a horse..." she said softly moving to the balcony, but as she did the whole building seemed to shake making her yell in fright as she turned seeing the flames, she turned quickly rushing insdie as she slammed the door shut shaking, her face pale there was a small secret to the princess....she was afraid of fire.

Karmen rushed into the room without a second to spare, as she held a large jug of his wine moving to his side, "Milord....how...how long have you gone without drinking?!" she asked alarmed and fearful as she poured him a large goblet and passed it to him, "you should have been here a half hour ago I was looking for you but the servants said you were still...in your bath. I'd have joined you but...they said you were with your bride to be" she almost seemed a bit upset about it, but she didn't attempt to press the matter she could almost fear the flames burning his flesh as her bare hands pressed to his back. "has she not quelled your flames?..." she whispered now as she watched him drink, pressing her body closer to him. "please...let me tend to you my emperor.....my dragon of fire..."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:48 pm
Selene made her way back to the princesss chamber to check on her and to help her ready for bed before retiring for the night herself. As her lady in waiting, Selene room was attached via the servants entrance. She knocked and let let her self into the room. “Princess??how was your bath?” She said when building suddenly began to shake. She clung to a post on the bed before rushing to Willow. “Princess are you alright?!” She asked when the walls stopped shaking.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:43 pm
Willow had her eyes closed tightly the sound of that explosion made her whole body shake and when selene rushed to her she looked up, with a nod she looked around. “What on earth was that?” She asked concerned but no alarm was sounded, no call to arms that they were under attack was this sort of thing...normal. After some time and the two calmed down Willow would sigh heavily “what a way to end this...day..” she said heavily. “That prince is truly someone we cannot misjudge...we must try and stay 5 steps ahead of we are going to accomplish anything for our people...but for now...we should rest the gods only know what will happen tomorrow...”

After talking a bit more and reading for bed did willow finally retire and lay down. The bed itself was lush and had silks adorned upon it, not at all like the furs and hides she was used to, this kingdom was so different from her own that everything made her wish to return...home.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:28 pm
"I didn't drink.....my entire bath actually."Karyu said in realizing it himself as well. It was no surprise his flames had built up in his chest. Crimson Dragons were fully of energy, with their connection to the Earth itself and Fire, they were constantly feeling the energy flow up from the ground and mix with their auras. Karyu was not the exception to the rule, but the very embodiment of it. "Speaking of baths, were you not to be the one to intercept Willow and begin instructing her?"he said as he could feel her cooler hands on his searing flesh

"Of course the woman didn't take care of that. She has the innocence of a virgin, it'd be a miracle if she'd ever even seen a male nude before today"he snapped at her "That's going to be another chore on your list, teaching the virgin how to fuck. I have very specific needs that must be met. As such..."he said as he turned around picking Karmen up and tossing her onto the bed pulling her silken robes apart "Now to get back to where I was before Vorkea interrupted me"he said sinking his fangs lightly into her skin

Karyu was a passionate lover, albeit his urges left him more on the rough side of passion over the delicate. His thrusts were hard and fast as he tried to bury himself deeper into his lovers in yearning to soothe his own fiery lust. Torn sheets, ripped clothing, broken furniture and an inability to walk and function the next day while covered in marks, scratches and bites were usually the tale tell signs that one had spent a night with the Crimson Lord.

As the morning came, Karyu was up early as usual as the Sun was just beginning to rise over the mountains on the edges of the Bay as the young Prince walked through the halls of the Emissary heading to get a bite to eat before dealing with todays negotiations. For some strange reason, his new Princess was the first thing on his mind when he woke and he was curious as to what today's meetings would bring him
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum