The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

The Balance of Life - Page 3 Empty Re: The Balance of Life

Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:12 pm
“Good morning princess. Breakfast has been prepared and waiting for you.”Selene said as she opened the curtains to let in the morning sun. “How did you sleep?” She asked as she walked over to the wardrobe and began to pick out willows clothes.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:51 pm
Karmen had spent the rest of the evening with her prince, it was a heated passionate night one that she was quiet used to and bore those bites, scratches, etc...with pride knowing that most women only could 'dream' about being with the prince. Though his words were clear that he wanted her to 'train' his new bride to be, it made her sick knowing she was to babysit a novice girl like her and what was worse...teach her how to fuck her beloved prince. If she attempted to sabotage that he'd figure it out so she had to play this right, though when Karmen did awaken she didn't expect the prince there so she would grab her robes to go and wash up before to find the 'princess' her training would begin today.

Willow was laying in the plush bed, sound asleep which was an odd thing for her she couldn't sleep a wink on the ships but here she felt oddly....relaxed so when the curtains were opened she groaned grabbing at the pillow and slid it over her head. "10 more minutes..." she muttered childishly.

As the prince moved around the building a large bulky figure wasn't that far behind him, wearing only a pair of pants with a wooden sword on his shoulder he glanced over noticing the prince walking about. "Good Morning Milord...seems you are on the hunt for something" he stated as Vorkea grinned at his prince. "I believe the princess is still asleep pitty she missed a rather stunning sunrise"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:07 pm
"Do you have a report for me or something Vorkea? I don't recall asking for any company this morning"Karyu pointed out in annoyance with his older General. "If I'm hunting for anything right now, it's food from the kitchen. Are you planning on joining me then?"he questioned as the two continued moving down the halls "I take it that you were doing some training? Which would explain your disheveled look and wooden sword."he commented pushing his hair behind his ears

"As far as the Princess is concerned, I don't care."he stated simply, though he had been wondering about her before Vorkea interrupted his thoughts, hence his attitude at his own whimsical behavior. Why did he care what that silver haired woman was doing? He had his own matters to attend to as today was the day the beginning of the 3 day negotiation process was to begin. Most of the discussion was to be held between the Elder Dragons of both clans, with Karyu and Willow simply giving the Okay or Denial on any proposals. It was a tedious process and one he wasn't looking forward to having to sit and suffer through.

"In the near future, I would like to have a meeting with the other Beast Lords....to formally tell them of our new alliance, and as a warning, that if they continue to collect arms in an effort to attack us, they will be wiped out without mercy."Karyu said as they reached the dining hall as his staff began bringing out food, hardy meats of all varieties all cooked to the Prince's liking
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:30 pm
“No. You must get up and get dressed. His highness, I suspect, is already in the dining hall and I’m sure he’ll expect you to attend at some point.” She said with a warm smile though her tone held a level of sarcasm. She hadn’t turned from her task of finding a dress for the princess to wear when she suddenly stiffenedbherbandneyes went white. A vision played over in her mind a large red and black snake slithered it’s way toward a large nest. The nest had a total of two eggs, they were large and didn’t look like any eggs that Selene had ever seen. One was a deep red with specks of silvers and blues. The other was a shade of blue with specks of golds and reds. The snake hissed at them before using its cooled body to crush them. The eggs burst into shards of the shells were scattered about the nest, blood splattered and pooled everywhere in the nest. The snake coiled and hissed in delight before unfurling around a new egg. A bit smaller then the first too and it was pure black with specks of red and gold.
She gasped when the vision released her in time for a knock the door to be heard.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:20 pm
The older man would chuckle slightly as he would nod his head "of course milord, what sort of General to your grand empire would I be if I didn't ensure that I remain as fit and sharp as the warriors that serve your armies" he stated moving beside the prince, his wooden sword he simply slid into his belt to keep it from falling for the time being. At the mention that he didn't care about the princess he couldn't help but raise a brow, then again he didn't press it either for now "The beast lords hmm...that will require some interesting tactics if we are to host them, they do not leave their territories for anything not even hostage negotiations....now your princess on the other hand. I have gotten word she has at least 4 of the 8 on her side...im sure she could get them to agree with you. A wedding gift perhaps other than you getting her nation if she could bring you those four lords as well would be quiet the present to you." The mention of weapons though made the older man cross his arms some, "if she has supplied them with weapons however, that is another story as she is your future bride that would be seen as treason some would call for her head leaving you to be the only true dragon besides what ever children you have."

Willow would groan some, but when she heard the faint gasp she sat up "Selene?" she asked and would soon rush to her friends side, catching her before she fell and gently holding her. She remained silent as she would speak "you had another one didn't you...what did..." she paused though hearing the knock and she shifted before the door opened and Karmen walked in noticing the scene. "Oh my Your Highness one such as you should NEVER lower yourself to aiding a commoner" she stated stepping forward, "you were suppose to be ready by now as well..." she sighed shaking her head before willow glared "just who ar...." "forgive me milady....for I am Karmen his highness's loyal maiden and he has requested that I over see your needs...as well as....give you guidance and...training in your preparation to being queen" she would look up, her eyes gleaming with a darkness the aura of a 'snake' spreading around her a warning...that Selene had already had sensed.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:02 pm
"Are you teasing me? Watch it Vorkea before I strike back"Karyu said with a chuckle as he began eating his food "Though you do bring up many a valid point. Having the pledged allegiance would save us a lot of additional fighting and resources we can use to put back into the Empire to strengthen it. Trying to take on 8 different demon clans sounds like a fool's errand. However, taking on 4 seems like a much more palatable bite to swallow"he said as he himself swallowed a large chunk of meat "Unless those who pledge fealty are those who are too weak to stand on their own. In which case it's just more useless mouths to feed"he sighed shaking his head "No I suppose I should be...optomistic about this, any sense of progress is welcomed."he stated

"As for your other comment...that may be true. However I cannot allow her to be killed just yet. Besides, I am not so sure that even she would be foolish enough to sell off dragon-forged weapons and armor to her allies. I would hope she had enough sense in her head to understand that the Beast tribes have rallied against our ancestors in the past, and there are kin to do so again in the future given the perfect opportunity....though it does not seem to be that she is very privy on the wars that plagued the ancient ones."Karyu pointed out "We will have to monitor that situation for any new developments that may arise. I am counting on your eyes and ears Vorkea."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:05 pm
“The Princess doesn’t need training. If you think helping those that follow and are loyal to you is beneath you, then I’d say princess Willow is already leagues ahead of you.” She muttered. “Forgive me Princess.....but this was something I overheard from the servants that one of his highnesses courtesans was to be helping you, I failed to mention it last night that’s....disruption that shook the palace.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:00 am
Willow would shift some looking at the woman that stood before her, the dark hair and eyes that gleamed like gems. Her full figure compared to her own made Willow a bit uncomfortable as she sat there in only her night dress, she could see why the prince looked almost Underwhelmed with her own appearance compared to the woman before her. Turning her head, she glanced at Selene and nodded her head, standing up she would gently pat her friends’ shoulder. “I see…it’s alright yesterday was full of different tasks” she said.
Karmen eyed the two woman though she couldn’t help but chuckle “Oh little one you have much to learn, in this empire…dragons rule the skies those like you and me…well we should bask in their glory and praise them as loyal servants that we are…not…act as if we are their equal” she stated moving closer, her movements were dangerous and before Selene or Willow could do much Karmen had her arms wrapped around her and her nails digging into willows arms. “Now if you do excuse me, the prince is already eating and you are far behind in your own tasks…” she stated dropping a scroll on the floor. “That should keep you busy until we return to the palace in 3 days” she didn’t even give Willow a chance to speak much less argue the same with Selene as she pulled the princess away several other servants appearing as she was pulled into the baths to change and ready herself.
Karmen would wait till Willow as passed the doors before she turned back on Selene, “know this little one…you nor your princess hold power in these walls. What the prince wants he gets, what he orders it is what happens. You can fight it all you want…but the war between dragons is over the night he climbs on top of her” she said though that last bit did seem to anger her as she turned. “now go about your own duties I’ll over see princess from here on”

Vorkea nodded as he stood there scratching at his chin some as he nodded, “well that is an easy enough task my prince, I’ve had eyes and ears on them for months even before the agreement for her to be your bride was even an offer” he chuckled some, “I’ll do some more digging to see on those weapons in the meantime. I do believe you have guests”
He bowed his head as Karmen soon showed up though towards the end of the meal it seemed as she would bow her head, “My prince…forgive such a late arrival…but I…have the princess here to at least see you off today” she said with a smile, though she hated having to serve the little wretch. Turning Willow stepped in wearing a red and gold imperial dress suited for an empress it seemed like, her silver hair twisted up with pins at the bottoms dangling charms and the like. Her lips were even painted red hiding a good portion of any hint that she was an Azure Dragon save for those blue eyes that shined out beneath it all, Willow wasn’t used to wearing this finery as she would look over at Karmen then finally over at the prince…something inside of her burned making her anger from this morning spark.
Willow would take a deep breath she couldn’t just go off, it was odd to feel such a rage inside of her as she would speak “Good morning…milord forgive my tardiness…I was under the impression that I did not have to dine with you in the mornings” she said shooting him an rather angry look. “Or that I suddenly had a new hand maiden other than the one you met yesterday”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:00 pm
"Why does everyone seem to think I wanted company for breakfast"Karyu sighed putting his hand on his forehead as he closed his eyes briefly "Good morning Princess Willow, your tardiness is excused as I had no expectation of you to be joining me this morning in the first place."he said "Though I did indeed instruct Karmen to tend to you. She is very knowledgeable about our customs and traditions and being as you are going to be the Queen of our Empire, I figured who better than to teach you how to be a Lady of the Court. Once we wed, your power will be absolute, however you must carry yourself with the same authority that I myself have."he said "I merely told Karmen to assist you in this. I take it that because she comes down during my breakfast, that you should to. I expect you two will be able to get along without any hiccups"he said though could feel his rage beginning to cool in her presence as he finally opened his eyes to look over at her before blinking them wide open "You look....."he started before clearing his throat "Right, well you may order whatever you wish from the kitchen and the chefs will prepare them. Assuming you come from the sea, I would imagine that fish is a steady part of your diet and have informed them of such."he stated

"I have meetings to attend to with Elders today so I will be rather busy. However if you need my I will make time to step away for whatever it is that needs tending to"he told Willow "Later today I will be meeting with your people in order to begin to finalize the treaty as well. Please let me know if anything needs to be done. This entire Embassy is now at your beck and call, please feel free to use it as you see fit."he commented as he stood up inclining his head in her direction as she could see the faintest shade of pink on his cheeks as he walked past her making his way out of the dining hall
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:08 pm
Selene glared daggers at the wenches back as she ushered her friend out of the room before begrudgingly picking up the list. Looking it over she scoffed. Some of the list asks were those for very low level servants that she knew were jabs at her personally. She sighed, “Best make the most of it.” She didn’t want to make the transition for Willow harder than it needed to be. She turned and went back to her own room and changed into the servants dress that had been left for her. It was a pale pink that had a red around it that started just above the breasts and stopped just mid thigh. A gold cord tied it all closed and would draped at her front. She tied her back in a high braid. Some details of the dress let others know that she was the hand maiden and personal servant to the princess that were in the symbol of gold detailing to the dress. She left her room and went on her way to get her list of chores done....she just needed to find time to check on willow and let her know of her vision when the Snake wasn’t around.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:35 pm
Karmen would faintly grin as she stood there bowing her head towards her prince, looking at Willow the girl had know idea what it took to be queen...to rule a nation. She was just some country hick that happened to have some dragon blood in her, rumor had it that the Azure Dragon hadn't been seen in years in true flight. Though Karmen would speak with a warm pur to her tone, "You honor me milord, I have only learned what any loyal servant must when in your court" she said. Willow gripped her hand tightly listening attempting to keep herself calm but it was getting harder as she felt that burning rage inside of her but she would let her attention focus on the prince when his eyes meet hers she paused some. Noticing the feint red that formed on his cheeks, she went to open her mouth to say something but he would turn and she would close her eyes some. "Thank you for such a loyal servant of yours to aid me...as well as thank you for the hospitality formally"

Vorkea would watch with a grin but would shake his head, "You two play nice now" he said waving a bit as he looked at Willow and Karmen and would step out after the prince though he would part ways not after speaking. "drink a bit to much of your wine there Milord...your face's a bit flushed" he teased and laughed before turning and heading down the opposite end sweat still clinging to his well chiseled body though as he moved down the hall he would raise a brow noticing another servant....no...he would take notice of the emblem on it. "Hmm you must be the Princess's Hand Maiden....the...Lady Selene correct?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:27 pm
Karyu glared back at Vorkea but decided to let it go as he himself headed towards his council room. Oh how he hated dealing with his Elders, a remnant of his Father's traditions, the elder of the dragons who did pledge their loyalty to him still had their dissenting opinions on this matter, though as he walked into the room, silence fell as Karyu took his seat

One of the elder dragons soon stood up and bowed "Milord, thank you for allowing us audience today. Before your meeting with the Azure Dragons, we wish to finalize what we believe should be the terms of surrender and conditions in which the Azure should live in upon entering the kingdom"he said as he moved over handing Karyu a scroll

Karyu sighed as he cracked open the scroll pouring it over "An unconditional surrender, male dragons are not allowed entry into official government positions.....Azure Dragon's treated as second-class citizens within the Empire within the city....rights as only farmers and merchants....."he read aloud before the paper suddenly combusted and burst into flames in his hands "You dare disrespect my idea? What person in their right mind, would ever agree to such conditions. You wish for me to take over their clan by force still? This isn't diplomacy, this is an insult"he growled out as the other Elders balked and flinched back slightly

"These people are DRAGONS, just like we are. The whole purpose of this alliance is to unify and strengthen our race, not make them subservient to us. We are to be fostering good will with our Azure brethren not animosity."he snapped "Our enemy has changed, it is no longer the Azure we hunted. Beasts are beginning to raise armies against us. If we do not unify, if we do not become true Dragonkin once more, our people, our way of life, our divinity, will be lost forever to these....creatures"he said in disgust as he stood up "I can clearly see you all are stuck in your old ways, of which I have no use for, therefore I have no use of you."he said as he made his way to the door "From here on out, I will be handling things my way. When I seek your counsel, I will come to you. Otherwise, be lucky you all still have jobs in my court...for now."he said cryptically as he headed out of the room *Well, that waste of time is over. And much shorter than expected*he said pleasantly surprised with himself
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:58 pm
Selene stopped and flushed at the sight of the General. She almost dropped the folded fabrics in her hand that were to be options for a royal hard the princess would have to wear for an introduction for the people. “General Vorkea. Good morning....yes, we had the pleasure to meet last night.” She said and turned her eyes away from his chest to his face. “Seems you’ve had a busy morning thus far.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:13 pm
Vorkea would chuckle looking at her, but he would kneel down gently picking up one of the fabrics as he folded it with some rather gentle touch before holding it out to her. "Busy nah, just simple training got to make sure I'm still as strong as the young ones we bring in" he said, looking her over seeing her face a bit flushed. "Try not to work yoruself to hard here, your princess made quiet the entry this morning not to pleased with our prince" he chuckled, making sure to stretch the word 'our'. "Looks like you got quiet the tasks yourself"

Willow wasn't exactly pleased with how her morning was going, even at breakfast karmen was rather..ruthless swatting at her hands forcing her to sit straighter just the simple basics for 'eating' that Karmen felt needed to be 'pressed'. Though once Willow was done eating learning how to 'walk' was another issue as Karmen moved along side her "flow your highness...not stomp you are a graceful dragon...a beautiful gem that all wish to hold but only the emperor will...your walk must state that"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:19 pm
"Indeed it must"came a voice from behind them as Karyu had been standing in the doorframe for some time, watching the Karmen and Willow with amusement dancing in his eyes "To the envy of all, the pride jewel of the Empire, that is your new role beside me"he said as he pushed off the door finally heading into the room "There is an Empress waiting to be brought out of you."he commented "I wish to inform you, that my Elders will no longer be a part of these negotiations. Their most recent proposal was a slap in the face insult to the peace we are attempting to bring to our people. So from now on, I will be the only one negotiating with your people, and you directly"he told her as he stopped just before the two of them

"I hope Karmen isn't working you too hard in learning our customs"he said as he glanced over at Karmen briefly before turning his eyes back to her "From what I can see though, you are doing quite well. There is definitely an untapped grace and presence about you. I fear to see just who you may be once you learn to unleash that side of you."he commented "I still have a meeting with your Elders later on today, but I have some time to kill. Shall I take over the instruction and give you a personal lesson?"he asked with the same bewildered amusement in his eyes
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:40 pm
She rolled her eyes at the mention of the list of chores she had yet to do. “Yes...your..”she emphasized the word ‘your’, “lady Karmen has made it her mission to see to it that I have plenty to do.” She said as he placed the fabric back at the top of her pile. “Thank you....” She said and noted the scars on his arms and remembered to whom she was speeding to. A general of their former enemies army. He has killed several of the Azure tribe. Her loved ones amount them. She swallowed the growing lump of shame in her throat. She was fascinated and was flushed over the butcher of her family! She cleared her throat and turned away. “I should....get back to it. Have a pleasant day Lodd Vorkea.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:56 am
Willow was finding rather annoying with how Karmen was, but she also saw the need for it so she would close her eyes attempting to just quell her rage again..she wasn’t sure why she was feeling it so much since coming to this city. Was it because she was so close to her life long enemy? How she was going to watch her people’s lives change the moment she signed that treaty…she wasn’t sure as she let her body more or less go through the motions as Karmen instructed her. Though her mind snapped back to reality when she heard Karyu’s voice making her turn, Karmen would glance over before she would bow her head towards him “Milord” she said but would smile a bit glad that her ‘instructions’ were at least pleasing one of them..though her focus was on winning the prince’s favor. Willow shifted looking at him, “Lord Karyu…I…thank you for such, I am indeed hoping to learn quiet a bit from your…servant here” she pressed that word a bit more making Karmen slightly glare at Willow. “I am learning as best I can your customs are night and day compared to my own. Though if this was dancing it be vastly different, the woman of my courts are blessed with the ability for the musical arts so…I’m finding I’m having to tap into that when learning to walk as your woman do here. It is quiet fun to merge such together and possibly something we can pass onto our future generations”

Though when he mentioned that he was no longer going to be dealing with his own elders it made Willow pause, hearing his explanation she was a bit troubled. She had a feeling something like this would happen and she would nod her head, “I suspected something like that could happen, it is hard to change the mindset of those who follow tradition for so long…my people included I dare say” she said softly, trying to keep her composure but as he drew closer it made her feel like her skin was alive a deep fire burning wilder wanting to demand more than just a simple explanation. “It will be truly an honor to have you sitting with myself and the others, they should be arriving by tonight my uncles…are a bit hard pressed to seeing their sisters daughter married to a man they believe is a barbarian overlord” she chuckled a bit trying to lighten the heaviness. Karmen would almost go off hearing such words, “ba…barbarian?! The Prince is anything but a firm and wise ruler to call him such is…” “Is of course wrong” Willow cut her off quickly. “Once they met the prince themselves I’m sure all negativity will be brushed aside, this is for the good of both our people.” She was hoping this would be the end of it of course, spending time alone with him made her feel strange she was more outspoken and it was odd of her. Karmen of course bowed her head “Of course milord, I’m sure she will benefit the most with your guidance…I will go tend to other matters then” she would turn to leave, rage burning in her eyes ‘filthy blue blood! How dare she call me a servant’ she thought.

“I…I look forward to your teaching then…Lord Karyu..” Willow stated shifting now a bit unsure of herself, he moved like a predator ready to strike…a fearsome dragon claws extended while she backed away like some scared lamp. But her blue eyes showed a glimpse of a powerful dragon ready to reach out at any moment.

Vorkea looked her over seeing the anger in her eyes no doubt he had taken many of her peoples lives, more perishing at a simple order he had given. He would then soon bow his head, a deep bow at the waist as he spoke “I wish to humbly apologies to you milady…I am sure in the past my actions have caused you grief and pain for the loss of life of many of your people and possible family. For this..I am truly sorry…I do not ask for your forgiveness but simply hope that we can both aid our clans to a prosperous future. With no more blood of our people cast upon the ground or smeared on my hands.” He stated before slowly returning to his full height, “As for your duties…if that list is from Karmen…they are tasks best given to the other girls” he soon turned snapping his fingers and a young boy ran up as Vorkea snatched the list from Selene’s hands. “see to it this list is passed to the maids of the princess…they must be bored sitting around gossiping” he stated as the boy nodded darting off and Vorkea glanced back at Selene. “shall I give you the tour of the palace? We also have an extensive library if you care for books and scrolls”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:21 pm
"Dancing hm? Is that the medium in which you are most accustomed to?"Karyu questioned as he stepped up to her as he gently took one of her hands in his, as the other came to rest upon her waist and instantly a physical shock could be felt between them as their auras now came into direct contact for the first time "If that is the case, then follow my lead"he said as he began to step in rhythm with her, waltzing to an intangible music that seemed to be shared between them. Who knew that chaotic Prince was also quite nimble on his feet as well? "Back straight"he instructed as his hand on her waist moved to the small of her back before he twirled her out and brought her close to him again, his eyes never coming off of her

"Barbarian overlord hm?"Karyu repeated from earlier with amusement still dancing in his eyes as his head cooled "I must admit, I find the nickname rather endearing, only for just how off base it truly is."he told her bring her in closer again "I am not my father, I do not wish for useless bloodshed. At least not the blood of our people that is."he told her "My Elders wanted your people to live as second class citizens, beneath the Crimson. I told them that is an insult to my name, and that they are now useless to my cause to unite our people."he stated "They wanted them to take no role in government, and to merely work as laborers and lower roles, however I have no desire to create a caste system in my kingdom. All dragons will be treated equally by rule of law once this treaty is signed. Your people will be welcome here, as you are welcome in my castle and into my life."he said flashing her that sultry, cool smile "I hope you find that arrangement to your liking...milady"he said addressing her as his equal for the first time himself as he twirled her about, but this time letting her go as she spun before him as he watched her silks shimmer and twirl in the morning light
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:41 pm
"Well not just dancing.." though her voice trailed off when he stepped up to her and she felt his hand on her waist as he pulled her to him. She was a bit startled by it feeling the sudden heat that rushed through her, their auras seeming to combine together as her eyes drifted up to meet his making her cheeks flush a faint red. Her lips parted ready to say something but then they began to move, a waltz one she knew the steps to of course but she was a bit startled by him that when he pressed his hand to her lower back. Her back straightened a bit more "ah right...." she said softly as she came back to him after spinning.

"As for that....nickname, most of those in my land only know the deeds of your father. Though with that in the past I'm hoping that things come to peaceful terms. I can understand your elders, after all we've been enemies for so long" Willow would keep moving, so when he once again twirled her she would close her eyes as the silks whirled around her one of the pins came lose in her hair causing the silver strands to flow around her body. She looked back at him as she would soon hold her hand out towards him, letting her fingers slid into his once again as she stepped back towards him. The silks settling back around her as she looked at him, she felt her hair down and she shifted, "I should go and try and fix this" she stated going to try and put her hair back up.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:07 pm
“Perhaps you’d prefer to.... freshen up before escorting me.” She said as another servant gladly took her burden. “I honestly don’t mind...I don’t wish to my the Princess’s stay here more difficult.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:08 am
"No leave it"Karyu said as he took her hand again and pulled her to him "I like it when it's down....I must admit, most of my people have black and red hair.....but this silver....it's....enchanting"he said softly as he pulled her closer to his chest again as they continued moving back and forth "It is high time that we move past the inadequacies of our progenitors. We have a chance to create a new life for everyone. I will let nothing stand in the way of that"he commented as he brought a hand up to gently push her hair behind her ear "Exotic.....lovely."he said as he looked down at her "You do move quite well I must admit"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:40 pm
The general glanced at himself and would chuckle “perhaps care to join me then?” He winked playfully but would then shake his head “I highly doubt there is something you could do to make the life of your princess harder.” He said simply. “I’m sure she would enjoy and be grateful if you assisted her. Learning our customs would help thus why I mentioned the library.”

Willow cheeks turned a darker red as he caught her hand keeping her from pinning it back up, his grip on her tightened as she was pulled closer. “I yes that is what I have been wanting. For our people to come together, unite and protect. To no longe see our blood shed because of something that happened so long ago.” She said softly, closing her eyes as he mentioned her hair again her blue eyes opened to look into his. “Silver hair actually is only a trait those of the royal family has...black or brown is usual the color. Blue eyes is roughly the only trait one has if they have it to be a dragon for us...I fear so little of my bloodline actually exists at times...” she said but would pause why was she admitting this to him?
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:23 pm
"Hm, that's quite interesting....there doesn't seem to be a unifying trait amongst our kind, Crimson Dragons seem to come in many different varieities, however the thing that is unique to my lineage is our eyes. Only the ruler of the Crimson has red eyes."he told her "Perhaps an initiative could be made in order to increase your people's numbers. Perhaps a small bag of gold could be donated to each family that produced a child. I have more than enough resources to be able to afford something so minor, and the extra money going out would further stimulate the economy and increase revenue without having to increase taxes on the people as our population expands with the addition of your people"Kayru said "That was the foolishness of my father, he taxed the Empire into the ground in order to pay for his expensive war and genocide of your people. I am a man that wishes to rebuild. I want my Empire to reach the heavens, an homage to our ancestors that came before us."he admitted "I wish to look past the mundane and keep my eyes moving forward, and I don't let anyone get in my way."he said before suddenly pausing as smoke seemed to well up from inside him as he escaped between his lips

He had lost track of the last time he let his inner fire roar, having eaten a large breakfast, and the cooling effect of her presence with his impassioned dreams being mentioned, he hadn't felt the flame grow within him, however now seeing smoke escaping from his mouth he stepped back from Willow and headed towards the balcony as he stepped outside as he looked up letting out another ground shaking, fiery roar that disappeared into the clouds harmlessly as the building returned to rest "Excuse me, I must admit, I hadn't drank my wine this morning that suppresses my fire that wells inside. You aura seems to have a chilling affect on me and it seems I overestimated the full extent of it currently, though it is growing stronger the more we are together I have noticed. That shock I felt once I grabbed your hand let me know that our powers have more of a neutralizing effect than I first hypothesized."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:06 am
Willow nodded, "yes it seems that the traits aren't always something that show themselves" she said simply still moving with him, at his words about giving the families resources for a child they produced she thought about it. "I am honored at such a gift you would be granting to them, but I could see an issue with that happening. I rather care for the children that we do have than feeding for mouths that have yet to come.." Thought when she saw the smoke she paused taking a step back as more seemed to escape from his lips, "Milord...." she asked with a bit of concern till he turned quickly and with that sudden roar she jumped, feeling the castle shaking as she looked around in fear that something more would happen.

However, as he returned if he reached out to her, she seemed to flinch back afraid of him some as she stood there "I..see" she stated trying to compose herself. "So what happened the other day was you then..." her voice sounded shaky, her fear of flames returning remembering seeing her home as a child and her father's body she shook her head. The rest of his words seem to not reach her ears as she spoke "Thank you for your lessons milord...and this talk but..I'm sure I have kept you long enough from your own duties my elders should be reaching the port I would like to great them so if you'd excuse me" Willow would then turn to try and leave.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:25 pm
"Princess Willow"Karyu said with amusement dancing across his eyes for a moment "If I had to make a deduction, I'd say you're scared of fire."he said as he gently dapped his lips with his sleeve before nodding his head "I will see you at the meetings this afternoon"he said as he summoned for one of his servants to bring him a goblet of his drink as he sipped it gingerly watching her retreat down the halls as he himself headed back to his room in order to change

"I suppose I should dress more imperial today since I am to be meeting elders."he stated as he changed into his clothes as the silks slide over his broad shoulders as he tied his belt, boots and other leather accoutrements into place as well. Sitting above his vanity was his sword, a black blade with jagged teeth made to shred his enemies as he shook his head "I suppose the time to hang you up is now, you will not be joining me to this meeting, my goal is not to intimidate" he stated as he headed out of the room once again looking like the regal dragon he truly was as his long redish black hair trailed behind him as he headed down towards the docks
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum