The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

The Dragon and the Fox Part 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Dragon and the Fox Part 2

Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:55 pm
"no your are fine." She said. "Forgive me if i have made you feel otherwise. I understand the decision you made about waiting till this war is over to truly figure out what our relationship is or recover your memories...if they will ever return." She said and looked ahead with a sigh, "its just....I have been letting my feelings and memories over shadow my duties. honestly, its not easy being with you and knowing Im a stranger to you when I have known you since childhood." She said and sighed agaion but with a small smile. "I can even remember the day we met clearly...it was your birthday and I presented you with a twin headed dragon that was native to the southern mountains."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:00 pm
"Great...and how exactly do you plan we going way up there? i can change forms if that's what your implying but even I am no where near as big as the damn dragons sleeping in here" she stated quickly still holding the shards of dragon glass they had gathered, while her brother still was eyeing the stone in the middle. "if your going to take it, do it now....you know I only have a limited time before I loss control of my demon"

Artemis would take a deep breath, clearing her mind and she seemed to be feeling something...deep past all sorts of emotions she could feel it. The angelic blood that rushed through her veins, another deep breath seemed to push her 'mind' towards it that much more...if she could just reach it....she would have her full abilities back. Though as she did that, she wasn't aware that her aura...had changed a deep power seemed to sleep within her.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:21 pm
Sesshoumaru sighed as he looked down at her "I remember being AhUn being gifted to me as a child....and that was from you as well? With learning what my mother has done...it is hard to determine which decisions are mine and which ones she has influenced or twisted me to say."he said "But...you are my woman, my equal, my mate."he said "And even if in my mind you are a stranger, I shouldn't be treating you like one. You are my second, my lieutenant for a reason. Always stay by my side...and teach me who I was...who I am...I fear you may be the only person left who really knows..."he said gently
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Master Orochi turned around, having stopped his work with Inuyasha as he felt Artemis' energy suddenly began to rise past its previous levels as he walked over to her throwing up a protective sphere around her in case her energy truly decide to awaken itself in this instant
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akuma's eyes never left the glittering gem in the middle of the island as he cracked his claws "I'll give us the extra push we need....on my mark I'm going to rush the island, transform and lay low and I'm going to draw the dragons...the minute they are following me I want you to run and grab the gem and jump straight up as high as you can and I'll take care of the rest"he said as his eyes transformed into their elevated state as he entered his Sage mode "Ready?" He asked before taking his first step onto the island, breaking the magical barrier, and as he guessed the dragons came alive from their slumber and instantly began trailing him as he jumped off the walls of the cavern to avoid them
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:43 pm
Inutasha focused as he had been told and found the energy that he used for his atta is such as Wind Scar' and took a deep breath and felt it begin to expand. Slightly, but expanding."

"Not that I would, but how are you so sure I wouldn't trick you?" Miaka asked as she felt a swell of pride and honor and deep love at his words.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:44 pm
Artermis continued to push towards it, the crackling energy forming around her and thanks to the protective shield around her it kept it from lashing out against others. She took one last deep breath, just as she pressed against the protective seal that contained her angelic side, but as she did it back lashed, when that happened a rather bright light burst from her slamming against the barrier breaking it and leaving her on her back as she gasped. "Damnit!....I almost had it!" she stated growling in anger, "fucking angels!" she snapped out unaware of what had transpired outside her body.

~~~~
Asura looked at Akuma and nodded her head, "alright, just dont get caught mother doesn't need to come and calm these guys down..." she stated as she readied herself. When he jumped for the gem, she saw the dragons reactions, their large frames rushing out from their alcoves and towards her brother but once the way was clear she bolted forward. Wrapping her hand around the gem, and pulling it close she had to duck out of the way of another dragon but she twisted herself around before she would soon putting as much power she could in her legs, she jumped upwards trusting her brother in his plan...she really had no choice right now either.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:03 am
The others around here were slowly picking themselves all up off the ground. The demons clothes were smoldering slightly from the holy light and Master Orochi had to steady himself on his staff being unphased since he was a human but still knocked off his feet "Well...that was unexpected to say the least."Orochi said before smiling "But now you know how to push your inner potential to the surface."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sesshoumaru paused for a moment "Well I suppose you could trick me...but considering you are to eventually have my children, I don't think that's a risk you are willing to take. Besides, you get so emotional, I'll be able to tell right away."he said teasing her in his own way as he put his arm around her
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Akuma's magical eyes locked onto his sister's location seeing her high in the sky as he made a beeline back to the pedastal she was just at as he held his arms out "Trigram rotation."he said as he began spinning around in a circle as a large pillar of wind suddenly appeared around Asura and the hole in the cavern ceiling gently carrying Asura up and out of the cavern up and up until she reached the crack where the light shone through before the wind vanished leaving Akuma trapped down there for what seemed like a long moment before there was a tap on her shoulder as her brother was standing behind her pulling off one of his time-space talismans off her back "good thing I stuck that to you before we got to the temple."he said grinning holding up his thumb "Plan worked like a charm!"he said before suddenly collapsing having used up so much energy avoiding the dragons and rescuing them
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:23 pm
"Could never hide anything from you puppy." She said and smiled up at him softly. But she was hiding something. Something very big. But she and her sister swore silence and secrecy to Sol and his plan to stop Yano, should the time come.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:09 pm
Artemis would take a deep breath as she laid there and would then sit up as she glanced at the others "If I didn't have half my blood sealed I could have gotten it" she stated coldly, "but only divine magic is going to unseal it...or death what ever comes first"

Asura would turn herself quickly when she felt something tap her shoulder, only to see her brother and sighed heavily. "would you NOT do that, I could have sliced your throat open just now" she said to him as she held the orb in her hand the two some what floating there. "lets land and get out of there before those dragons figure out what direction we just went in."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:10 pm
Sesshoumaru looked down at her for a moment before nodding his head and walking off with her

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well continue your practice, and I'm sure you will be able to easily overwork this." Orochi said smiling "I have the utmost confidence in you."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

"Yeah butcha didn't do." Akuma said with a laugh as he grinned landing on the ground as he held out his arms "Let me see, let me see."he said excitedly holdingo ut his hands
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue May 23, 2017 5:45 pm
Miaka followed after him, giving him a sad glance before casting her eyes away. 'I hope you can forgive me this secret Sesshoumaru.' she thought to herself. Though she wanted nothing more then to tell him and have him understand, she feared what telling might do to their already fragile relationship.

"Let's aim for the first one." Iniyasha said and smirked at her, "I have faith in you artemis. You can do it." He said and heard an 'angelic' scoff in the back. "Unless you can unseal it for her and save us time feather brain."
Sabrel sighed, "name calling is so childish Demon." He said and looked at Artemis, "and no. That was my great brothers doing and Angels cannot undo one another's magic. Even it was, I wouldn't remove it for it was placed on her to keep her from using her divine powers against us."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu May 25, 2017 7:45 pm
Artemis would glance some at Inuyasha then to Sabrel as he brought up her divine abilities and she would then speak, "my divine abilities were sealed mearly because the angels hate me....and rather see me become nothing more than a creature they can kill." she close her eyes, "considering im both demon and angel...." she shook her head as she took a deep breath and stood up slowly as she would then look at Sabrel. "though your just pissed that you got caught up in my chaos and to the fact that if I were to unseal myself I could kill you without a thought...." she grinned darkly.

~~~~~
Asura would shake her head as she glanced at her younger brother, "fine here...god your like mom when dad gives her a new candy..." she stated annoyed as she held out the orb to him.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu May 25, 2017 11:29 pm
As the orb was dropped into his hand, Akuma's eyes suddenly turned emerald green and shone with light as his hair began standing on end and his body began shaking uncontrollably as a vision flashed before his eyes of Yami wielding a long blade with what looked like black blood dripping off of it against a large man with 6 wings holding a golden lance that seemed to repel the darkness as the vision suddenly stopped as Akuma dropped to his knees panting clutching the orb in his hand in a cold sweat "H-h-holy fuck"he said breathing hard looking up at his sister in a frantic panic "W-what wwwhat just happened, what did I just see, did you see what just happened!?"he said clearly freaking out unaware that this was the same jewel that let Rei Yuan see into the future.

Yukine blinked looking at the two of them "So between the two of you, she's the stronger one? Got it."she said holding her thumb up before pausing turning around as her tail stood straight up in the air the tip wagging side to side "The twins are out of the cavern now, I can sense their auras again."she said turning to face the direction it was coming from, which was different from where they left "They must have had quite an adventure, they are wayyy off from where they started."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri May 26, 2017 12:12 am
"I am powerful in my own right......but the beasts blood is of both an arch angel and an oni prince....where I am only a soldier. Of course she is powerful.....and dangerous to all. Not just Angels."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri May 26, 2017 12:33 am
Her eyes narrowed some as she glanced back at him, "maybe luck will be on your side and my life will be over at the end of all this." she stated coldly though she would let her tone drop as she heard Yukina's voice bringing up the twins and she nodded. "then we should go and collect them...seems what they've come for they've obtained."

Asura would blink watching her brother in shock, all she saw happen was his eyes turn green and his body go still as she moved to him once he was on his knees. "like hell I know!! what the fuck did you see?!" she asked quickly as she moved to him placing her hands on his shoulders. "what ever you did scared me Akuma! you...you just suddenly glowed and froze like...I don't know when mom does her weird divine magic crap!"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri May 26, 2017 1:49 am
"I didn't do anything....the orb just started talking to me...."he said "It showed me a vision of Lord Yami fighting this....angel looking thing but it had 6 wings instead of two and it had this big golden lance.... but it felt like I was watching it with my own eyes...like I was physically there..we all were, Mom, Dad, the Lords, everyone...we were all just staring up at this crazy battle before our very eyes. Like the world had been torn asunder."

"Man you two really don't play nice at all huh?"Yukine said as she got up with the group to go find the twins "Did they really send you two to come and spy on us? If they did, you aren't a very good match up are you?"she teased as they walked "You're just a soldier, and even without her powers sealed my Daddy's ancient beast would probably match her power if I let it possess me...not to mention Inuyasha is somehow freakishly strong despite being so frail....and the twins are freaks of nature...I just don't understand what goal they are playing at by letting you two come here. I mean you could be telling us the truth this whole time, but you also could not be...it's comical to have you both around though, someone else to laugh at other than Inuyasha being Inuyasha."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri May 26, 2017 11:28 am
Sabrel looked at this odd little cat demon, her smile bright and cheerful as she spoke about her comrades and her own beast so candidly. That she found him humorous? "I have done nothing funny nor am I humors. and trust me, I would gladly trade my position with any other Angel. But Gabriel and Lucifer chose me and I will serve them as best I can in this, if arduous task."
Inuyasha smirked and playfully punched Yukines arm, "Not as frail anymore. I beat you a couple times growing up, won't forget that." He said, "Besides the whole beast thing with you and your Dad is weird. You ever figure out why Mizen split like that? Pops says that there is only suppose to be one in an age and that it is reborn after the other passes."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri May 26, 2017 11:50 am
Asura listened to her brother's words, though as she did she would soon reach her hand out gently taking the orb from his hand. Nothing happened with her, it felt cool against her touch as she then looked back at him. "I may know what this is...or what you saw..." she had this hint at the back of her mind, telling her what it was for...what her brother witnessed. "you had a vision a quick glimpse in the future....what we are trying to get is so that Yami can battle this other being...if he falls....or wins the balance will be decided Yami is unpredictable he could easily destroy this world for what we've done to him...the angels wish the same to all us with blood of youkai...it could simply mean the end for us all..."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri May 26, 2017 1:02 pm
"It was something to do with my mother."Yukine said "Even without being the next one to inherent Mizen, supposedly I was supposed to be a really powerful child. My mother had psychic abilities and could see into the future, but it kept her frail and never left her private wing much, especially after all the effort it took to have Miaka. I don't think they were every supposed to have a second child. But I came along and as I was taking too much of my mother's youki, my father decided to start channeling his to help...but Mizen was being sucked in with his own youki because my mother's life was fading away and so in order to keep at least one of us alive, Mizen split himself. I think my father meant to keep the Bad energy for himself but in the chaos of it all I can understand the mix up. Now my father is as docile as a housecat 90% of the time and I occassionally lose control of the feral beast inside but everything is okay."she said

"So does that mean that....even though we are doing all this...anything could still happen to us...it could all end up being for nothing anyway? Or does this mean to have hope....my head really hurts now."Akuma said holding the side of his head sighing "I can sense the others getting closer to us."he said "We should spend the night at the monastery and then the mirror back to the castle in the morning to deliver the rune and the orb to Mom"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri May 26, 2017 8:02 pm
"So wait your saying you are the chaos of the Fire Cat?" Sabreal said, "and you could lose control and any time?"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri May 26, 2017 11:06 pm
"I don't know Akuma...I mean if I could ask the god I would. But he doesn't exactly give answers and I highly doubt kurama or grandfather Rei would know what to do..." she stated as she pushed herself up looking over to see the others coming their way. "Let's keep this to ourselves till we can speak with father...if we are walking to our distraction I rather give everyone some last good memories..."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat May 27, 2017 12:17 am
"Hmmmmmmmm I have pretty good control over it......but yes. That would be a correct assumption overall."Yukine said smiling "My father named me Yukineko, Ice Cat, as a seal to keep the powers at bay. I'm surprised no one ever says anything about that actually."she said

Akuma nodded picking himself up "On the plus side, we also got a lot of dragon glass, that's going to make some awesome weapons for us."he said grinning as he waved over at the group "Hey guys we made it back in one piece!.....barely"he said mumbling the last part
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat May 27, 2017 8:32 am
Inuyasha turned to the twins and smirked at them, "Glad to see you made it. Did you find it?"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat May 27, 2017 1:00 pm
"We found what we needed." Asura stated brushing off a bit of dirt and dust from her kimono as she sighed some. "Let's head back or do you all still want to play looks like we've caught you all having such a wonderful time." The air around them all seemed tense and the look on their faces told her that some sort of argument broke out.

Artemis would shrug "nothing out of the ordinary...just meditating which apparently isn't for every one."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat May 27, 2017 6:40 pm
"Oh so you guys were working with Master Orochi? Isn't he brilliant?"Akuma said as he looked at the group "I say we spend a final night here and then we can use the portal to head back to the palace before deciding the next direction we should venture off to."he commented as he began walking back with the group still holding his bag of dragon glass as well
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun May 28, 2017 8:35 pm
"Stayin sounds fine. You two should rest and regain your strength before we return to the palace." Inuyasha said
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum