The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

The Dragon and the Fox Part 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: The Dragon and the Fox Part 2

Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:14 pm
“Sometimes it’s impressive how either of our family lines managed to survive this long to be honest.” Inuyasha said. “But still....rather interesting that this generation both have multiple children, this war with Yamis creations AND. The Gods walking the earth again. One would think this was planned or something.” He said and walked over to the edge of the ship to look out in the isle as they docked.

“Sometimes that boy has surprising insight.” Sabreal said with a smirk.

“Heard that.” He Shouted over his shoulder.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:55 pm
Sayuri would glance back towards Ryoma at his question "my home was theirs long before I took it back from the shadows." she would kneel down then to gently pick up one of the toys the children dropped. "careful now, this fox here would snatch up your treasure" she smiled as the child looked back at Ryoma in shock then took off with laughter. "I protect them.....and the smiles that they gave me when I needed it." she would state before she moved forward. "Hurry along little ones!"

Asura would watch the city that seemed to buzz with so much life, and she could see what looked like crystals embedded here and there that pulsed and hummed. "interesting, you could practically feel the breath of the island..." "It is rather peaceful even if hidden behind that peace is something dark.." Artemis stated keeping her wings pressed to her back, "makes me wonder just what Lady Sayuri is keeping locked away on the island."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:07 pm
"He is the youngest but he has potential yet" Yukine laughed as they made their way over rejoining the others as they left the ship following behind Sayuri heading to her palace

"This place is truly amazing" Ryoma said looking around "The magic breathes in the air here. It's palpable. This was all your doing in restoring the isles?" He questioned
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:10 pm
“Am I the only one here who hasn’t heard of you?” Inuyasha asked as they followed after his supposed cousin. “No offense or anything.”
“You opened your mouth. That’s offensive enough.” Sabreal teased. Inuyasha swing at him but Sabreal caught his fist and the two smirked at each other briefly before continuing on their way.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:23 pm
Sayuri would look back at them, "The crystals are not my doing nor Magi's" she stated as she kept walking, "they are a natural formation, we gather large amounts of them from beneath and bring them up after awhile the crystals form their own pillars connecting those from below to above. With their aid its what helps me create the magic to protect the isles."

Though when Inuyasha asked his question she paused, before speaking "Your father was embarrassed to call my father brother...." she stated and turned, "Minzen had a second son....my father but when he turned to Yami he was cast out but Luna's love guided him. Others were not so lucky....some where turned into what you know as the wolf packs...while others....well you'll find out soon enough when you go to the temple."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:29 pm
"Inuyasha, did you not study your history at all? An entire war was literally started over the death of Tao Ren." Yukine sighed shaking her head "My father neber stopped teaching about it. "A foolish leader repeats the victories of others. A wise one conquers new challenges" the man always has a proverb for something"she sighed

"You bring them up from beneath... then something beneath the land was giving off enough pressure to condense magic into crystal....was Lord Yami truly sealed beneath the Isles before his revival?..." Ryoma questioned "Those catacombs..."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:51 pm
“I think the old man tried to tell me once, but something stops him.....can’t say what.” He said and looked to Yukine, “But this means that we aren’t the only ones in our families had siblings.” He said? Mentioni back to their earlier conversation. “I think though he worries about Sesshoumaru and I having something. Similar happen that happened to him and his brother.....not that Sesshoumaru and I have always gotten along. But since this one human kid came into his life....he seems to have a different underanding of me and of humans. Even treats my mom nice enough.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:33 pm
Sayuri would look at Ryoma and soon would snap her fingers as a jolt of magic spritzed out from the crystals and made him have to jump about to avoid the bursts till it stopped. "that...is what happens when you go down into the catacombs among other traps and spells that Magi himself set....so unless you wish to come out with several of your lives gone I'd advice against it....unless Magi gives you permission. That is his area for a reason.....but by all means fox...if you wish to be another plaything for the old man then go down there."

She would turn from him then, rather annoyed that she turned to one of the guards. "They are staying here till they journey to the temple, make sure they get that they need....once they are done here...put them back on that ship" she stated clearly showing she was not wanting them to be there longer than needed. The guard nodded "yes milady..." Sayuri would then look at the others, but said nothing more as she began walking away and a few servants walked up. "Lady Sayuri has made sure the north wing was set for your needs....please come this way" the head servant stated motioning for them to follow as Sayuri could be seen being handed papers and looking them over as she left them.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:25 pm
"Petty threats do not scare me"Ryoma said unscathed as he landed on the ground "The idea of challenges does little more than excite me" he stated as the group walked off with the guards "For now let's focus on the objective at hand. Getting safely into Mizen's temple and getting out alive again"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:44 am
Asura looked over at her uncle and would smirk some, "So Uncle how long do you think it will be before you are chasing after her? you seem to be having fun" she stated as they headed towards the north wing where they would be staying. "I mean its obvious you enjoy tormenting the women, must mean you like her"

Artemis raised a brow towards Asura, "We should focus on why we are here, not wether or not your uncle is going to get laid by the ice queen." she said simply with a heavy sigh, but as she let her eyes scan she would feel the energy around this place making her shudder faintly. "this place is pulsing with energy, its almost like a heart beat...."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:57 am
“Almost feels like this energy has a mind of its own.....both a beautiful and terrifying thought.” Sabreal said. “But we should take this time to rest and prepare for the trails that wait for us.” He added
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri May 18, 2018 12:36 pm
“And what would you know about those types of things child?”Ryoma said looking over at his niece and future Empress and shook his head “The halfling is right, our focus should be on trying to prepare for what is to come. But I’ll admit, it is hard with all this energy around us.”he said

“They say the Isles are alive with the magic that fills it”Yukine said as her tail swished “It was why Mizen wished to utilize its powers to keep the temple secure from wondering eyes who may wish to abuse the magics.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri May 18, 2018 1:50 pm
She glanced at her uncle with a small chuckle "Well considering what dad's told me when they first met you back before mom fully unlocked her abilities and became the empress she is now.....and the fact that your still some what of a sore subject between them." she said simply not necessary a sore subject but sometimes she heard them argue and their father would mention her uncle before realizing she was there and then chasing her off.

Artemis flexed her wings some as she felt the chill and took a deep breath but shook her head, "We can focus on this energy another time, after all it doesn't seem like something that we could use even if we asked....Sayuri is intent on keeping this place to her and her people and no one else."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri May 18, 2018 8:48 pm
“As hard as it is to see, she has that right. Getting into this war puts all races at risk.” Sabreal said as he gently took Yukins hand in his, “to avoid her people being attacked, this is what she’s chosen to do.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri May 18, 2018 9:25 pm
Ryoma sighed "Good lord that man knows how to hold a grudge. Probably because I took her virginity. But that was my mission....at first anyway but we were young and she was meant to be with Wu and I to hunt alone in the darkness. It's old news."he said waving it off "Besides you're too young to be caught up in all that stuff. Besides, getting with a woman as heavenly as Lady Sayuri requires a completely different kind of hunt"he said with a mischievous glint in his eye "For another time, for now this mission"

"Well being a Princess of a nation whose people are suffering because of this war, I cant say whether she's right or wrong." Yukine said "I would do whatever I could to help my people...but I dont think complete isolation from the rest of the world is the solution either. Two extremes with no middle ground never profits anyone"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri May 18, 2018 10:50 pm
"I don't really see them suffering" Artemis stated looking around as she could see everyone had food and a roof over their head. "There could easily be an underlying issue if there is one, but there's a school to wield magics that has to bring in new blood to her lands as well as a high revenue for danger of those attempting to learn the hidden gems here." she said simply watching Yukine and her uncle it was rather cute.

Asura glanced back at the others, "your right....though not all the isles are as peaceful as this city, but I do remember seeing a map once....all the villages are connected to this city making it easier to travel between and get goods here and there....though Magi also made sure to guard that with enough magic to blow you up....I watched this beast once go on a rampage....attempted to get into the tunnels....the village ate well for a week"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri May 18, 2018 11:54 pm
“Who knows though. She may still consider lending aid. But that os for her to decide.” He added, “for now let’s go prepare for the temple. “ he said and began to lead the way to the section of Saiyuris home that she was letting them use. As they went he noted his nieces look. “What?” He asked her
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun May 20, 2018 10:33 am
Artemis glanced at her uncle before shaking her head "nothing uncle....just that its odd to see you so....love struck is all" she said simply as she watched him and Yukine. "wonder what Lucifer would have to say on this" she teased him, knowing they both cared little about what that angel had to say about anything. Though as they soon came upon the north wing a man stood there a scar over his eye as he eyed them before speaking "I am Captain Kuzo....the one Lady Sayuri has appointed as her commanding military officer and the one that will take you to the temple....I'd also like to advise to stop talking about the lady as if no one can hear you" he had been hearing them talk this whole time and it was almost irritating. "what the lady decides is not your business or concern be grateful she's letting you have access to the temple at all regardless if its due to a favor or not"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun May 20, 2018 10:55 am
“No disrespect was meant.” Sabreal said to the commander. “Your lady is generous to give us this opportunity and we will do this as quickly as possibly to keep from causing her any further trouble.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun May 20, 2018 11:13 pm
Ryoma raised an eyebrow letting out a small laugh "It is of little difference what is said and what is heard here." He stated "We were brought here to do a job and that is what we are going to do. Is your job to show us around or not?" He snapped back clearly unnerved by no one as was his nature. It was obvious though why Wu brought him back to join the group. The young ones wouldnt have a clue how to navigate against someone as cool and calculating as Sayuri. They could easily end up caught up in the mystery of the Isles as well as anyone. "And you, Angelman, stop kissing ass. These are youkai. Blind flattery will get you laughed out of these halls. If you want to show Sayuri and these people our generosity lets make sure we do an outstanding job in saving everyone"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun May 20, 2018 11:42 pm
"I see....your the fox" Kuzo stated with a cold tone watching him, before glancing at the others "I'm sure as you know your not exactly favored here fox, as a curtsy to her cousins your allowed here other wise you'd have two ways of being here.....one you wouldn't be here and two...head a spike so do watch yourself if you die well...one less mongrel to deal with" he would then turn as Asura smirked nudging her brother "funny we are fox as well but Sayuri likes us...." "She likes your brother princess....he can at least be polite" Kuzo stated quickly.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu May 24, 2018 10:32 pm
“It is less Asskissing as it is respect. In lands like these one needs deplomacy as well as Brawn. Tactfulness as well as cunning. But we can agree upon one thing though it seems.” He said and met Ryomas eye, “let our actions on this mission speak for for themselves.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed May 30, 2018 10:38 pm
"Indeed, let's let them"Ryoma said scoffing at Kuzo's idle threat as they were lead to the area they would be staying in. After giving them all a brief rundown of the mission plans for tomorrow he dismissed them all to go off on their separate ways. Once he was alone however he let out a sigh as a black mist left his lips shrouding him until he had fully blended in with the shadows that hung throughout the dark castle. Being undetectable and moving through shadow and dimensions was the unique gift his 9th tail as a kyuubi afforded him, while his sister excelled at barrier magic almost as if to balance his snealy guile. Cloaked in shadow, Ryoma casually moved through the more exposed parts of the castle, watching the servants and the guards, students and villagers alike moving about the castle.

Akuma laughed as his sister was bagged on "The man has a point ya know. You've rubbed Sayuri so bad she threatened to cut ties with the Empire on multiple occasions. You're such a bad girl sis" he laughed

As Sabrel and Yukine made their way to the room the young Princess plopped down onto the bed as the sheets fluttered around her "Ya know, Im kind of scared for this mission...like what if I'm not able to tame the Guardian Beasts like my Father...he barely had control of them and my sister almost lost her life because of it"she told him still staring up at the ceiling "I'd feel so responsible if anyone got hurt because I wasnt good enough to stop them"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu May 31, 2018 3:32 pm
Sayuri would move into her private chambers as she looked over the mound of paperwork and sighed heavily, though she would soon move to a portrait of her family glancing up at the faces of her family before soon pushing it aside and looked upon a ruined seal door. Pressing her hand against it she would watch as it opened revealing a twisting staircase winding down as she stepped through it. The door and picture sliding back into place as she moved down before stepping into what looked like a network of tunnels heading to another door and pushing it open. "Magi I do hope your not figuring out new ways to test that fox already." she asked looking towards the older male.

Asura glared at her brother "haha....your just a goodie goodie boy who could do no wrong to anyone...." she shot back with a snort as she soon flopped onto a bed with a sigh. "at least we aren't sleeping in those horrible bunks that the academy has..."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu May 31, 2018 8:33 pm
Sabreal leaned against a bed post and looked down at her. “That’s because you are a caring soul. But I have faith in you, you will do fine.”
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum