The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

The World on the other Side - Page 2 Empty Re: The World on the other Side

Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:35 pm
"That's an excellent idea!" Alibaba said happily "I knew you were special when I saw you. This is fantastic, I think together we can get much accomplished. When you were in Japan, what did you do for your work? You seem to be quite educated and knowledgeable...were you a teacher of some sorts?"he asked curiously
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:13 pm
Hanako reached out grabbing the tea to take another drink from it till he asked her, job she tilted her head "uh well...no I was looking for a job when the gate opened, all kids are educated like I am some go off to college to further it...but since we are like...5 we are sent to school and we go till we are 18. Then we either find a job like me, or go off to college to further the education and get job like a lawyer or a doctor."

She took another drink of the tea, shifting in her seat and sighed "for me, I spent way to much time online gaming and reading manga to get into a college..."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:39 pm
"I see, you still seem to have as much knowledge as our scholars"he commented as they sat 'you'll be formally educated here though so you will learn our ways too"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:10 pm
She sighed and leaned back "great more school..." she stated simply as she then shook her head as she smirked at him as she sat up "anyways, so what brought you all the way here? then again I have no idea where I am at so...guess that was a stupid question"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:49 pm
"This...is actually one of my sister's castles. She's very big on the black market and slave trade so whenever we do have an excess, they are transported to her castle, in which the sales of her craft directly feed the village around the castle gates"he said "When she told me one of her captives had blue eyes and a motherly looking face I came over to see for myself, she did not disappoint in that sense)"he commented "So now here you are"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:58 am
She would nod her head, so she had to be thankful that she was brought to a place like this though she would then look at him "Motherly looking face?" she said with a brow raised and then chuckled, "If you want me to scold you that can be easily done just for kicks" she chuckled with a small grin on her face.

Though she would go back to reading till she looked at him as she ran over a line about their culture "so...out of everyone in this castle...I can only understand you do to magic right?...if some way I learned magic...I could translate without having to read all this and be a burden till I do figure it out."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:20 am
"Ah yes"Ali said blushed "Well motherly looking because my hand maiden essentially is my primary caretaker as I grow older. My parents are usually pretty busy, so my maiden essentially provides for me, that is why it is such a well respected position, you essentially raise a prince, and directly assert your influence on the land. The only reason I'm so advance os because of my magic. My siblings may have extra long lives, but without the Disciples magic they aged just like regular children."he said "Which leads me to the point you bring up, yes you can learn and use magic, and I can help with that. The Maiden does get use to a limited amount of my magical abilities including my eternal life. We may live forever but once the next generation is born, the current rulers only have a few hundred more years to rule before they must abdicate to the heir, so corruption is not bred"he said
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:35 am
She raised a brow at him as she sat there, "but your...way older than me so how do I raise someone whos already in a sense an adult? you may appear as a child but you are far from one.." she stated simply as she looked at him. Though she allowed him continue to speak listening to how things where done here, "alright..so I share your long jevidy of life so that I can assist you for how ever long I am alive...as for the corruption is not bred...that's can still be possible....heirs can always be tainted in some way."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:12 pm
"Again there are things I still wont be able to do having a 9 year old body."he commented "Plus I will always need an advisor. Heirs can be tainted but the goal is to cut back on the cjances od it happening."he said "So I take it then you'll accept the position I'm offering?"he asked
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:15 pm
"So long as you don't ask me for a piggy back ride or strange requests of toys or tantrums yes" she said with a small smile as she looked at him. "or you'll get a nice slap across your ass" she was teasing him of course as she sat there. "now...on to more fun things..."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:39 pm
"Then it would be bestowing you with the blessing he said standing up as he walked over to her as he kissed her on the forehead as a small seal appeared on her forehead before fading away "There you go...you may feel weird, surges and tingles and such while your body adjusts to it"he said
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:21 pm
She would glance at him him and when he suddenly kissed her forehead, she starred up at him "uh...what did you just do?" she asked a bit confused her hand raising up to press against her forehead where he kissed her just then. Though she shook her head, "you know never mind" she would then stand up as she easily towered over him, "did you want to look around the castle? now that I'm out of that cell I'm kinda curious as to what this world is"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:26 pm
"Of course. I havent been here in a long time. I'm curious to seee how it has changed over time"he commented as he headed out the door down one of the halls "Any questions feel free to ask me"he said smiling
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:28 pm
Hanako stretched out her arms some as she looked at him seeing him rather full of energy, a small smirk on her lips but she would soon follow after him. "We can just go as time goes on Ali-sama" she said as she soon reached out placing her hand on his head patting it a bit.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:32 pm
Alibaba lookee back at her as she pat his head but didnt comment upon it as he walked dowm the halls with her explaining various odds amd ends about the castle "She's my oldest sister and the third born child out of the 7 of us. Probably the most successful though among us"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:36 pm
"Well I'm sure she would have to be considering that one would have to make quiet a bit to run a castle...most high rolers in my world have to make quiet bit to even afford a car....which in my world cars are like horses and help you move around"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:56 pm
"I see. Then yes she could afford many cars, she's one of the richest women in this land. Would you like to meet her?" He asked "She spends her days lazily sitting around giving orders"he commented
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:09 pm
"never meet anyone that rich in my life..." she said slightly muttering but she would brush some of her hair from her face before glancing at him. "as for meeting her...I suppose though we could but maybe let me get used to this world and being your assistant."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:33 pm
"Fair enough, my sister is kind of mean to commonfolk. SO then let's keep exploring the grounds"he said as he ran down the hallway then and through a set of doors out into the fresh air of the courtyards "I love being outside, it's such a nice day today."he said
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:44 pm
When he took off down the hall she rolled her eyes with a grin, "yep still a kid..." she said mostly to herself and would move after him, before stepping outside and into the large courtyard she glanced around noticing the plants as she moved up to one "this looks much like the gardens back home..." she stated before noticing a rather interesting flower "wow looks like a rose...wonder if it is one" she stated looking for thorns before she'd jsut grab it.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:05 pm
"That would be a rose yes"he said walking up to her "Japan is not the first set of humans to come through the gate clearly, every migrate species always brings certain items and technologies, like these roses."Alibaba said "And whatever is brought here, can be grown in the soil, it's very fertile."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:22 pm
She looked over at him and chuckled "I see..so humans have come here before that makes sense...though its strange that its never been recorded...." she paused for a moment, maybe she was wrong? The tails of fictional creatures such as dragons and oni's in the eras of the past could that have just been deemed mythical when the gate closed?

"Our history in japan...we have legends that speak of oni, dragons and various other creatures...is it possible that with time when the Gate closed and the creatures vanished or died out from my world...that it was covered up?" she asked.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:56 am
"Perhaps so. Governments like do quell any public panic. Imagine all the families of people who were on the other side of the gate when it closed. The panic, the outrage, the governments unaction to explain what happened would cause unrest, mutiny even. So it is quite possible. But humans have been here. The first recorded wave that entered the gate that mated with the disciples and diluted their blood were humans, then elves, then history is unsure for a while until the next human wave came"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:27 am
"That would be a bit of sense" she stated simply standing there thinking, it seemed almost weird and confusing as to it all but it did start making sense. If the gate had opened in the past then there was several times humans came in contact here from her world even Japan. She glanced at him, "I wouldn't mind trying to find the texts on that, to map out just how often the Gate opens...to where you can almost start predicting it...and then avoid conflicts" she said simply.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:43 pm
"We have tried that method. Though so far the gates opening appears random as does its closing. However if you wish to do your own research Deliora's library is the biggest in the nation. Deliora is the nation's Capital and where my parents the King and Queen live."he said "Perhaps you will be the one to uncover the secrets of the gate"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum