The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

The World on the other Side - Page 21 Empty Re: The World on the other Side

Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:39 am
A smirk slid onto her lips till their lips meet once again, her hands moving to loosen his clothing after all she was already revealed to him, but she didn't get much chance to do much as she soon felt his lips starting to trail down her skin and moving lower by the minute. With a deep breath, Hanako arched her body into him letting out a small moan or a sigh of pleasure, her fingers twisting into the bedding some but soon grasped them tightly as she let out a loud moan as his mouth and tongue found her 'core'.

Her hips would press against him, while her back arch upwards. Her fingers and toes curling slightly as she felt his tongue plunge deep inside of her so quickly. No words other than the sounds of pleasure escaped her lips as she started to grind her hips against him.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:19 pm
Jango gripped her thighs firmly around either side of his face as he continued to lick and suck her nether region as she grew wetter and wetter and he grew harder and harder soon slipping a finger inside of her her pumping it back in forth in rhythm with his tongue until he couldn't take it any longer and drew back as he now worked on getting the rest of his clothes off himself pulling his shirt over his head and tossing it aside
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:09 pm
Her body twisted on the bed as she felt his tongue continue to work and pump inside of her, though when his finger joined she soon yelled out even more. Her eyes closing as her hands twisted in the blankets, her legs tightening around his head as her whole body shook, she was so close she could feel herself ready to just burst.

Hanako would take a deep breath though feeling him pulling back, and hearing the sound of fabric hitting against the floor as her eyes opened and she would give him a faint smile, "someone got himself worked up..." she whispered as she would let her legs slowly spread apart as she held her hands out towards him with a smile.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:32 pm
"You only have yourself to blame"Jango said as he eased himself back onto the bed as he braced himself ontop of her feeling her hands slide to either side of his waist as he positioned himself before slowly sliding in letting out a soft moan "God that feels good. I had almost forgotten."he said rolling his hips slightly feeling himself deep inside her
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:58 am
"Oh do I now?" she asked with a grin as she looked up at him, her hands sliding up his waist as she laid there, before her whole body arched up as she felt him push inside of her. A deep groan left her lips as she twisted beneath him. Her legs raising up to slightly wrap around his waist and pull him closer, "it...it hasn.t...been that long.....has it?" she asked with a groan as he began to roll his hips into her making her words slip from her as all she could do was moan.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:34 pm
"A couple months"Jango said as he slowly rockeed his hips back and forth in and out of her "Though I plan on making sure that doesn't happen again"he said as he kissed her again as he began to speed up his thrusts into her as he gripped the bed for support as he started going faster and faster
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:47 pm
"really?" she stated a bit in shock till he rolled his hips once more causing her body to arch up towards him. She slid her arms up just as he leaned over, their lips meeting while her arms wrapped around his shoulders tightly, the feeling of their bodies grinding together as she started to roll her hips against his own with a deep moan of pleasure. Her lips would open slightly only to allow her to nip at his while her nails dragged down his back, holding him close to her as their bodies continued to grind and shift together.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:38 am
Jango braced his weight on his arms as he began to speed up his thrusts into her wrapping her legs around his waist he as he kissed her neck making her smaller frame rock underneath his as her headboard slightly knocked against the wall as he moaned slightly louder biting his lip "Something about you makes me always want to cum quickly"he said taking a deep breath
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:22 am
"not sure...if..if that's a compliment...or not..." she stated as she continued to roll her hips against his own, feeling his lips against her neck as she groaned softly. Though soon she would push herself up against him, till they were flipped over as she looked down at him her hips moving back and forth. "and...lets kee...keep the banging head board to a minimum...A...Ali's still asleep..." or so she hoped as she leaned down and kissed him again as she moved her hips up and down and then rotated them against him.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:53 am
"You know that your room is separated from his by almost a meter of wall right?"Jango said as he had his hands on her hips as she moved back and forth against him as he moaned slightly as his black hair pooled underneath him as she bounced up and down on him
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:23 am
"Hmm ya but still I'd like to be polite.." she grinned as she looked down at him as she continued to move her hips, her own blonde hair would pool down over his legs as she continued to twist her hips groaning at the feeling of him moving inside of her.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:38 pm
"I mean it's not like Alibaba doesn't know what sex is"Jango said then paused for a moment shaking his head "Nevermind, not the time to talk about it"he said as he then flipped them over with a strong push off of his arms "I want to take you from behind"he said as he pulled out of her using his strong arms to firmly yet gently flip her over and grabbed her hips pulling her back towards him
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:13 pm
Hanako couldn't help but chuckle at how quickly he was ending the simple conversation, till she was suddenly flipped over and his hands grabbing at her hips to pull her back towards him. A soft moan leaving her lips as she glanced back at him, "Hmm someone is demanding tonight"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:34 pm
"Technically it's morning"Jango corrected with a smirk before sliding inside of her once more again pounding her from behind as her ass bounced and wiggled beneath him as he took a fist full of her hair pulling back as he pushed into her
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:00 pm
"you with the tech..." she didn't get time to finish when he would push into her body as she arched her back with a groan, before wincing just slightly as his hand wrapped into her hair and he jerked her head back while he pounded into her body. Her fingers curling into the blankets, as she moaned as she began to move her hips slap back against him. "Oh God..." she moaned out as she could feel her body starting to tighten and heat up that much more.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:11 pm
"Oh you like that huh?"Jango said as he kept slamming into her body as he got a glint in his eyes as his free hand slide down her waist between her legs as he began rubbing his clit with his fingers while he grinded himself deep inside of her body as he laid small kisses and bits to the back of her neck that was exposed as he held her hair still as he felt himself starting to grow close to his own climax and was going to send her over multiple times before he got his own
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:17 pm
When his hand slid down between her legs and pressed up against her clit, she couldn't help but yell her head trying to hang forward but his grip on her hair kept her pulled back as she gasped. Her insides gripping him that much tighter as she could feel her body warming up, before she felt his lips and teeth against her neck. Her nails curled into the sheets as she would soon yell loudly as she cam.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:49 pm
Jango was surprised by the forcefulness of her scream as she then came around him as he moaned out biting his lip as he soon followed suit coming inside of her as they collapsed onto the bed and he laughed slightly "It gets better and better every time"he commented as he slowly pulled out of her
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:10 pm
She laid on her stomach as she would groan softly as she felt the heat of his seed filled her, a shiver rippling down her spine. A small smile slid on her lips hearing his words as he pulled out of her and she spoke "hmm well im glad you enjoy it that much..you know you can always come in here..." she stated as she turned her head to look back at him.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:18 pm
"I'll take you up on that offer than"Jango said as he caught his breath for a moment before sitting up "Okay now, we should get dressed before Alibaba fully gets up and heads out for breakfast"he said "Though I feel amazing and don't feel like doing anything else the rest of the day"he commented
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:50 pm
"Well don't expect it every night, I'd like to sleep from time to time." she teased as she would push herself up watching him, as he had his back to her she would slid behind him and pulled his hair aside as she kissed his neck. "Hmm well...you can always stay here.." she whispered into his ear, as her fingers ran through his hair. Though she was soon sliding off the bed and over to her clothing as she began to dress, yawning slightly as she began to brush her hair before pulling it up into a pony tail some. "After breakfast and my chores im going to train some more..."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:20 am
"Aren't you a dedicated one"Jango commented as he finished getting dressed "I saw you training late last night as well. If I'm not careful, your magic power might easily surpass my own very soon"he said "I didn't realize how strong you had really become over the last year until yesterday as you unleashed your spells and attacks. it was quite the interesting sight to see considering a year ago you didn't believe in magic"he laughed as he finished tying his clothes "And don't worry, I won't keep you up late too often"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:33 am
Hearing him say that she turned towards him and would chuckle, "Well I have my dijin and two very special people in my life for the training...I'm going to be borrowing one of Ali's books tonight on fire magic if we are going to go up against a fire dijin I want to prepare myself for that...so far creating illusions seem to be helping out rather well though they don't pack a punch like you and Ali do."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:55 am
"If you need some extra practice with fire I'd be more than happy to help. I've been holding back some new stuff from Alibaba that I want to try out anyway." he said "I know that if I'm not strong enough to accept the fire djinn, there is a chance he could break out of his seal and return to heating up the planet so I'm here to make sure that doesn't happen"he said boldly "Looks like we both got our work cut out for us"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:00 am
She would smirk as she stood there, "well lets do that then, perhaps once Ali goes to sleep again we can get some practice in.." she stated as she soon would turn to leave to do her chores for the day. Granted she was exhausted for only getting maybe a few hours of sleep and then spending a good bit of time twisted in pleasure with jango.

The day went on pretty much as she thought, she handled the few incidents that happened as she even handled a few of the chores that other servants were to do. She hide her exhaustion and was even taking the time to practice a few of her own magical abilities, at once point she stood in a room sorting through the paperwork that Ali took care of normally but since he was training with his mother she stood in his study, as she sorted things. The books and papers moving around sliding into their designated places as she worked.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum