The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

The World on the other Side - Page 3 Empty Re: The World on the other Side

Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:03 pm
"It could be possible, however I may need to find the records back in my world too...but I don't know how well that will happen considering you said there are still negotiations happening." she said as she leaned back only to yelp forgetting she was by a rose bush as she rubbed her side some, "Ok...gotta remember roses have thorns..." she said with a small laugh, then glanced at him. "though for now lets just keep exploring, you look rather happy to be out of that stuffy room."

Hanako would shift some as she stood there though she would speak, "I do have a random weird question....whats...the animals like here?" she asked, she had this crazy notion that the animals where not all like the ones in her world. "like..any of them...fly?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:53 pm
"I don't get to go outside often...I'm always doing this, or doing that, I'm actually surprised my request to be left alone has only been interrupted one time, but it was to come retrieve you so it was worth it"he said as they explored the grounds "Uhhh well..birds fly...and dragons fly....wyverns...rocs,fairies,harpies,manticores and djinns all fly...why do you ask?"he blinked looking at her
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:29 pm
She would smirk some glad that he was enjoying his time outside, "well if you want I can try and make sure that when you want some time outside your left alone, fresh air is important for a growing prince" she said simply, as she would then listen to him as he explained what creatures in this world flew before she bit her lip "well...in my world...the only way to fly is like...to ride an airplane which is a giant mechanical object....and...kinda one of my dreams since I was little was to fly" she said rubbing the back of her head some, blushing in her embarrassment.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:29 am
"Oh you mean human flight?"he asked as his eyes flashed blue as he slowly rose into the air hovering off the ground above her as he held out his hand "How about flying without....whatever thing you just described to me?"he asked her smiling "Take my hand and let's go on a trip"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:24 am
"ya its kinda impo...." she would look at him as he suddenly was floating into the air as she stood there in shock, "your...your flying?" Hanako never thought she would even see this as she would soon reach her hand out waving it beneath him, there wasn't anything beneath him causing this. Though when he held his hand out she glanced at him, about to ask if he could even carry her since he was so small but she would soon raise her hand to take his. "Well I trusted you this far....and the machine is called an airplane...I'll show you one sometime."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:46 pm
As she grabbed his hand they were both enclosed in a blue aura as she became weightless and float up in the air beside him as he rose higher up in the air as the air rushed around them and soon they were floating above the castle giving her a view of the vast green scenery and the entire palace from below "Is this what flying in an airplane is like?"he asked curiously as they lazily floated around hovering over the village surrounding the palace
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:13 pm
She would feel her body become light and her feet left the ground as she would look at him before her eyes looked out over the land. She was in awe and she couldn't believe what she was seeing as the landscape seemed to stretch out before her as they would just float higher over the castle.

"No....in an airplane you still feel connected to the ground because your just sitting in a large flying object..." She stated as she was still in awe. "This....this is amazing..."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:48 pm
"Your turn now"he said as he let go of her hand then as the blue aura stayed around her as she was now floating on her own as he laughed "Don't freak out, you won't fall, You have about 5 minutes of flight before I have to land, I've used a lot of magic this morning with odds and ends, so now I have to eat."he said
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:30 pm
Hanako would look at him as he let go of her hand making her yelp "wait Ali I cant..." she thought she was going to fall but she was floating, still in the sky as she would then slowly move herelf side to side. "im...flying..." she stated in shock as she would smile brightly. "I am really flying!!" She would then start moving around as she laughed happily.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:13 am
Alibaba laughed as he nodded his head "Indeed you are"he said watching her zip through the air as a voice suddenly pierced their joy "Alibaba Koenma!"said a woman who was dressed in all black fancy robes and bangles with a cait sith looking minion resting in her arms as Alibaba slowly lowered the two of them to the ground "Alibaba, what a frivolous use of your magic. You know how much magic takes out of you, much less allowing some commonfolk to float around."she scolded

Alibaba sighed folding his hands behind his back but casting a small yellow light allowing Hanako to understand their language "Yes Sheera I know, I'm sorry. If you had your magic I know you'd only be using it for the greater good and blah blah anyway Hanako isn't just some commonfolk, she's my handmaiden now...we partially, I still haven't bestowed her with the robes, dagger and the link but that all will come tonight when I recharge."he said as she sighed shaking her head "You should have been doing all of that right now, none the less, a carriage has been arranged for you to go back to the palace with Mother and Father now. I know you still have so much to do"she commented as she glanced over at Hanako and sneered slightly "Damn blue eyes"she mumbled under her breath as she turned around "I have work to do, have a safe trip back Baba"she said walking off as he blushed deeply "Don't call me Baba!"he yelled after her crossing his arms looking over at Hanako "Don't you dare! Baba means baby in our native tongue and my whole family still calls me that because I'm the youngest"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:19 am
Hanako continued to move around enjoying the freedom that came with this however she would soon hear a women yelling, she turned and looked over as Alibaba seemed to almost be drained just from the voice alone, once they landed she walked over to him wanting to make sure he's alright. Though as the women talked and complained, she looked over at her seeing her tense up as she didn't even like her blue eyes. It almost hurt to hear how he was treated, that even when she walked off and soon was being told not to call him Baba, she didn't seem to pay attention.

Hanako soon looked back at him and would speak "You could have told me you were low on energy Ali..." she knelt down to be more eye level with him now. "And I'll only call you 'baba' if you act like it deal?" she stated with a smile towards him, "now lets head back inside might be good if we rested for the day" she said stretching her arms out to act like she was tired as well...just so he didn't feel like a child being told to take a nap.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:10 am
Ali nodded his agreement "Alright, besides you need to sleep in order for your magic to take effect as well as the magical items I will give you at my castle. I will sleep in the carriage"he said as he walked through the castle with her and to the front where a large carriage that was more like a fortress on wheels awaited them
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:48 am
"alright...though not sure how much sleep ill get in a carriage....if its anything like a car I can't sleep in them." she stated following after the young prince, her life already seemed to be turning around for the better in some cases. She was freed of that cell and the possibility of being with some perv that wanted nothing more than to use her body. Though she would shake hr head of the thoughts till she soon saw the large 'fortress' of a carriage and she blinked.

"Wait...you call this a carriage?! Its like a house on wheels!"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:53 am
"Well....yeah...we have to cover a long distance many times traveling between nations as the Disciple of Barcyl."he said as he opened the door and inside the carriage it was equiped much like a small apartment in Japan. It even had fire and running water thanks to the enchantments he placed upon it as the six horses stamped their feet in excitement to get going "Make yourself comfy"he said yawning and floating over to the bed "I need to give you your proper items"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:34 pm
Hanako looked around the large carriage she wasn't even sure where to even start to look as he would then float over to the bed to lay down, she glanced over at him and would then smile some. He looked really tired as she walked over and soon pulled the blankets back then over him. "you can always just give me the items another time Ali, I may end up staying up exploring in here."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:37 pm
Alibaba nodded as he closed his eyes "oh and if Jango is in here don't mind him, he wont harm you...hopefully well goodnight"he said and instantly fell asleep as the carriage started moving forward very quickly though inside seemed like a slow steady pace
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:46 pm
Hanako waited till he was passed out before she would turn and moved away from Alibaba to let him sleep, though she would soon start to explore. This large carriage was unlike anything she had seen or read about, it really did look like a japanese apartment making her smirk. "Well it seems that a few things are the same..." she muttered mostly to herself.

Though soon she was moving over towards another door, barely even feeling the carriage moving as the horses pulled the carriage forward to where ever they where going. "now lets see...whats all here this is...just amazing" she stated in awe.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:51 pm
As she opened the door a cat slowly slinked it's way out of the door as it sat down looking at her. Though this cat was different, across it's back was a small tanto and it's paws were bandaged and it had a pipe in it's mouth as it's tail wagged back and forth "And just who might you be?"he asked eyeing her
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:55 pm
When the door opened she really didn't take notice of the cat at first till she heard someone speak, she turned looking around before glancing down. She was startled as she looked at the feline, "what...oh you must be Jango..." she said looking the cat over, oddly different than any cat she had seen before speaking. "Oh right...um I'm Hanako, I'm Ali-sama's new assistant...I suppose if that is what he's calling it.."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:00 pm
"Hmmm so you are the one we came all this way for then. Yes Hanako I am Jango, Prince Alibaba's personal bodyguard. He magically sealed that door when he left and trapped me in there all day."he sighed "So you are from Japan then hm? Interesting land that is"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:09 pm
Hearing him say he was kept in there all day she would raise a brow and would cross her arms, "and what exactly why did he feel the need to lock you up then?" she asked with a small chuckle, however she would then nod her head some slightly "Ya I'm her, though I am still not sure if I'm anything special just have blue eyes and all.."

Hanako would then move from the door as she walked over to a place to sit, "Ali is sleeping right now so I kinda just thought I'd walk around...and ya..im from Japan though I'm kinda more awed by this world."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:14 pm
"Naturally this world is much better than Japan. Our way of life is easy. The japanese have complex customs and courtesies"Jango said "And he locked me in there because I tend to argue with his sister and he snuck out as I slept and sealed me here."he said jumping up onto the countertop "And blue eyes are special. Those with blue eyes can perform magic in this land."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:17 pm
She would chuckle slightly as she shook her head, "in all honesty Japan isn't that bad, our customs are strange but that's one reason why Ali also wanted me as his assistant, I can help with the talks between his world and mine..." she stated simply as she watched the feline jump onto the counter. "as for me doing magic...I don't think I can do anything."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:22 pm
"Wrong, you just don't know how to do so"Jango said "Just like all fledglings you must be taught. I also had to be taught my magic when I was a child"he said "it is a challenge to tap into the latent abilities one possess, but not impossible"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:24 pm
"In all honesty it does sound interesting to perform but then again I have no idea what good it will do me here, so long as I don't tick anyone off I can stay with Ali and things will be fine. I'll still be seen as a commoner" she stated simply as she sat there, however when he said he was a child she spoke "so..wouldn't that mean you where a kitten?" she asked simply with a small smile.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum