The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

The World on the other Side - Page 33 Empty Re: The World on the other Side

Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:33 pm
Hanako couldn't help but start laughing as she could hear Jango fall over in the carriage and she shook her head with a small laugh, "Come on Jango, you didn't expect this to be easy did you? It's not like they are springing out of places going 'here I am please come defeat me!" she stated with a laugh. If it was that easy they wouldn't be traveling, they'd be back at the palace training with what ever they wanted to train with that day and Ali would be dealing with his parents training him non-stop.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:30 pm
“I mean yeah I guess but I figured there’d be some kind of better lead than that!”Jango said shaking his head with a sigh “Well that’s the great, and considering it’s out on the open seas, who knows exactly how long it’ll take to sail out to find it.”

“Well, no one ever promised it for it to be a quick journey”Ali countered as he mumbled something bad about his brother “Besides it not like you’re of much use to me oon this stretch of the journey anyway you hot head”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:00 pm
"Your both hot heads" Hanako stated simply as she turned to look at them both, the carriage would continue to move with or without her aid for now. "All we can do right now is prepare, even if we don't know where every single one of them are I'm sure we can find out....we can train together, and prevent all hell from erupting in the mean time just by maintaining order. Jango you could easily be training with your dijin and learning what you can and can't do with it same as I can do with Venus as well as practice my own magic with Ali when he's not training with his parents, or looking for Dijin...its simple that's all we can do right now....."

She seemed confident in that, so long as they took one day at a time...they could achieve what they needed to have done.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:17 pm
"Where does this well of confidence come from?"Jango asked curiously as he looked at her "Despite the steep reality of the odds against us, you have without a shadow of a doubt the confidence that everything is going to work out. Is that a magic itself? If so you got it down."he said as he looked at her "But yeah I suppose you're right. Things will continue to work out as long as we work together under Alibaba's guidance."

"That's right. I'm the Disciple, and I want to be a good one. How good could I possibly be as a leader if I can't even let the people closest to me stand by my side?"Ali said "Let's keep doing out best!"he said cheerfully as he fist pumped the air just as a loud crackle of thunder split the air as heavy rains suddenly began pouring down around them "Seems we must be getting close to Seabreeze Village. This must be the rain Sheera was complaining about. It's so thick I can hardly see anything in front of me."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:01 pm
Hanako didn't know herself as she sat there, she probably had it just because she had lost so much she rather just look on the good side of things rather than think of the negativity, plus it was Ali's smiling face and his laughter that got her to feel confident in herself. Though that changed when the rain started to come down and she felt it hitting her making her hair starting to dampen and she looked at them, "well you two stay inside, Ali could you hand me that cloak there so I don't get soaked to the bone and sick...that's just what we need is me getting sick..." after all who would take care of them.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:14 pm
“You know you don’t have to sit out there right?”Alibaba said to her as he motioned for her to come inside though he handed her a cloak none the less in case she enjoyed the rain “that’s why the reins are so long. As long as you supply the mana it’ll drive itself. But it is weird how it just suddenly started like that. It seems the djinn’s magic does have its boundaries...but this domain is huge.”he commented “We should be nearing the village soon.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:38 pm
She didn't want to blush or look like an idiot as she would wrap the cloak around her so that she could at least stay warm and slid back inside as she rubbed her arms a bit, though she looked out at the storm as it continued to pour down. "you sure its going to be safe going into the village? this much water...isn't flooding or landslides a thing?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:19 pm
"Very much so. Certain parts of the village will be unaccessible for a while I'm sure."Alibaba said "Just allow the carriage to follow its course and it'll take us straight to Sheera's palace."he told them though he frowned looking at the torrential rains "Even if it isn't safe, we don't have much choice. I have an obligation to do what I can to help these villagers."he commented as they continued dredging along in the muddied trail
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:20 pm
They would continue onward towards the village, it only continued to get heavier in rain and harder to see as they would move towards Sheera's palace. Hanako was feeling a bit uneasy the closer they got to the palace, after all she was imprisoned her for several months after the gate had first opened and she would slowly make her way towards the room she was staying in. "while we....get there I'm going to rest for a bit..." it wasn't like she wasn't grateful for Sheera keeping her alive or selling her off like she did the others....but she also didn't want to remember a few 'guards' specially one that tended to be a little....to harsh or feeling towards her nor did she ever tell Ali about him and she wasn't about to tell Jango.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:08 pm
“Go for it”Jango said as he sat back “We should be there in about an hour or so, perfect time for a nap”he stated as he closed his eyes curling up in his cat form “Time for some rest”he said instantly dozing off as Alibaba shook his head “I will wake both of you when we get there”he said with a chuckle “You two go rest up, I’m sure there will be a lot to do once we reach the palace”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:33 pm
Hanako shook her head at jango the man or cat as it where always found time to nap. She would head to her own room or at least what she was calling her room, sliding out of her dress she slid into the blankets and laid her head down. Though no sooner did her head hit the pillow was she out like a light....her sleep was peaceful at the start but as she slept longer her dreams began to turn. The once peaceful scenery was turning dark and soon he sounds of screaming and flames filled her vision as she tried to escape but a darkness was wrapping around her, it was getting harder to breath as she yelled out for help but no one came.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:17 pm
It wasn't before long before the carriage came to a jostling halt as rain still beat against the outside walls as Alibaba called back to the rest of the carriage "Hey guys, we reached the outside of the village gates! Once they open up we will be heading straight to the castle"he called out to them as he himself stepped outside the carriage waving his arms as the village gates opened on their own as the carriage proceeded forward once again
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:54 pm
Hanako would sit up quickly as she was breathing heavily from the nightmare it wasn't something that felt good as she looked around her the room itself was dark. Though with the harsh sound of the rain and the wind hitting the carriage she understood that it was mainly because of the storm. She took a deep calming breath trying to get her mind off what was happening, as she would leave her room after getting dressed. "seems the rain hasn't let up at all..." she stated and once Ali came back in she tossed him a towel, "dry off so you don't get sick Ali."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:12 am
Ali took the towel to dry himself off as Jango made his way out as well stretching as the carriage pulled into the palace as the doors opened and two servants moved inside “Prince Alibaba! A most welcome visit to have you with us again. Shall we prepare the usual feast?”he asked

“No, I tell you this every time Zatsu”Alibaba said to the elderly man “Just take us to Sheera. No funny stuff”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:59 pm
Hanako looked at the man that stood at the gates and she would then laugh a bit as Ali was more or less having a 'tantrum' as she would soon step out towards the gate, with her cloak over her head to keep the rain from falling on her. "We already ate this evening but thank you for the hospitality" she stated looking up at Zatsu who blinked at her, and would nod his head "Ah I see...then that would explain why Lord Alibaba does not wish for a feast." "yes so sorry, but you know hes growing so eating meals regularly is good for his growth."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:41 pm
Jango slinked past the group making his way out of the carriage and into the palace only to be met with Sheera standing right at the top of the entrance stairs looking down as they came in “Someone should leave that sopping cat outside before he messes up my carpets.”she said making her way down the stairs, her expression instantly brightening when she saw Alibaba “Baba! It’s so good to see you again, it’s been an entire year hasn’t it? Shame on me for not making my way to Central City sooner.”she said “And you still have that servant I gave you, wonderful. I’m hoping she’s continuing to be of excellent use to you.”she stated
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:55 am
Hanako looked at Sheera and would shift a bit uncomfortably, as she raced to Alibaba she knew not to really speak to the women as she would bow her head towards her, to show her the respect she at least deserved to a point in her opinion. "I wanted to personalty thank you for trusting me in the Alibaba's care....its been....a rather enjoyable year" she said with a warm smile as she straightened back up. Though she figured Sheera would ignore her, or if anything just act as if she was just some....regular servant at least Hanako would be left alone but she wondered how much Ali would be smothered and if she should intervene if he got to....smothered.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:09 pm
Sheera made eye contact with Hanako as she spoke. She at least was polite enough to do that as she simply nodded her head at the woman before giving Alibaba her full attention again "So then, I take it you all have caught the fire djinn and removed the heat from Java Mountain yes?" she said as Ali only had time to give a single nod before she continued "Excellent ,then next will be the time to capture my djinn and stop these dreadful rains and floods at the same time."she said "Now that you are in the palace, we can get going."she said as she clapped her hands "Raise anchors and prepare to set sail!"she said as she was met with a resounding "Aye,Aye Ma'am" from all over as a sudden energy and bustle filled the air as Jango blinked "What is going on....what do you mean raise anchors, we aren't on a boat?"

"Oh you silly little cat"Sheera said shaking her head "I am Admiral of my brother's Navy. When these rains started and floods surrounded us, do you think we just wimpered in cowardice? Of course not! We set to work right away creating the largest warship known to mankind."she said as there was a sudden lurching as the castle and the grounds surrounding it lurched away from land as from the base of the mountain the hull of a ship could be seen beneath them as the castle bobbed out into the water before large sails fell from above as the ship set off at a rather quick pace, gliding through the water easily as Sheera stood with the wind blowing her long black hair around her in the sea breeze
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:25 pm
Hanako would sigh some as Sheera seemed to make it a point that she didn't want to talk to her, though when she mentioned the ship she blinked a few times, before she would soon move over and grabbed Jango who was still a bit wet and held him. "um...are we really...on a boat right now?" she asked more towards Jango than sheera as she felt the sea wind blowing against her, and the feeling of the 'ground' slightly bobbing with the waves.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:04 pm
"It would seem like it"Jango said in utter disbelief as he looked over at his sister "You managed to turn your palace into a boat!? That's one of the most impressive things I've ever seen."he commented as Alibaba nodded his head in agreement "I agree, but this makes searching for the djinn so much easier, and now we can all search and train together while we sail the high seas!"he said excited as a pirates hat magically appeared on his head suddenly "Off to great adventure!"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:39 pm
Hanako would blink looking at Alibaba as she sighed heavily when he had the hat appear, she would chuckle a bit and would then look at Jango "you'd be better as a parrot for him now if he is going to be a pirate.." she stated with smile as she teased Jango some what. "so do with this course....we should find the water dijinn quickly, as for training....who do you want to spare with today Ali?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:10 pm
"Everyone!"Alibaba said excitedly "I was hoping you would ask me that! IF we are going to work as a team, then we need to know the extent of each others abilities. Hanako and Jango, you two already have djinns, and Sheera, yours is coming...so in order for you all to keep your bodies and magics up to shape, I want you three to all face me. And this is one of those rare times, where I won't be holding back. If I can take on two djinn at the same time and a magic user using water, I think it'll be good preparation for the upcoming djinn."

"If you're sure about it."Jango said as he transformed again as his 4 swords began floating around him. He wasn't one to ever argue with Ali's specific training requirements. If Ali said it's what he needed, then it's what he got. He grabbed the one sword, his favorite one passed to him from his father, that had the fire djinn seal on it as the blade suddenly erupted into flames as the 3 others soon followed suit

Sheera sighed as she waved her hand as a servant quickly brought over a silver staff with a glowing sapphire orb on the top of it as it flashed once she picked it up as the ground beneath her feet began to frost over and chill slightly as the temperature in the immediate area dropped, clashing with the heat from the fire djinn
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:19 pm
Hanako looked back at Ali at his request, and she was a bit unsure even as Venus appeared next to her gently placing her hand on her shoulder telling her everything would be alright. She then looked at Ali and took a deep breath as Venus changed shapes again, as a large scythe appeared in her hands but it didn't pulse with dark magic so long as she didn't push into that area she would be fine, and this was about getting the water dijin under control....nothing more. Though Ali would sense her unease as he could also feel the dark magic at the 'core' of her abilities, "ready when you guys are..." she stated gripping her weapon as Venus would quickly change her shape to a normal sword for now.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:08 pm
"Remember what I said about Venus"Jango said to Hanako "You really have to tap into her true potential. How, I have no clue. I gotta figure out the same with Mars."he said as he then rushed forward. He was still a tad slower than he usually was since he was recovering, which Alibaba easily took advantage over dodge left and right from his sword thrusts before jumping into the air as Jango made a swipe at him as he was hit with a wall of water Sheera summoned as she raised her staff into the air bringing him back to the ground by Hanako *It's no surprise they are already using tactics together, they are my Captain and Admiral*he thought to himself as he then decided to take the offensive as he rushed in towards Hanako as he summoned a strong gust of wind sending it towards her
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:49 pm
Hanako closed her eyes, he had a point she needed to unlock Venus's true potential as she relaxed some taking a deep breath and would then glance over towards the others as Jango would rush forward to attack Ali first, though she watched as the two quickly worked together. Though they seemed to 'hate' one another they seemed to work together easily, however as she was thinking Ali suddenly launched an attack towards her. She blinked quickly letting her mind realize what was happening *crap...* she thought as Venus sensed her hesitation but Hanako would hold up her hand as the wind would slam against another barrier, her use of the elements had always been rather strong as she would force the gust back towards Ali before splitting it to attack him from two directions.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum