The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

The World on the other Side - Page 34 Empty Re: The World on the other Side

Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:25 pm
As the two tornados split Sheera and Jango added their magic to them as Alibaba narrowed his eyes as they engulfed him swirling around as shielded himself in a barrier before rising up panting slightly having used a lot of energy to block that "Multi-element attacks!? I've never experienced that before! Do it again!"he called out excited as Jango blinked looking over at the others "Uhhh...okay then."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:07 pm
Hanako started at the others as Ali blocked the attack even if interested had been a challenge, she looked to Jango wondering if that was wise that they do the same attack again but she would hold up Venus who changed shape to a large fan as she would wave it across her body this time creating two larger twisters and sending it at Ali.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:09 pm
Sheera and Jango followed in suit as they combined their magic with her twisters pouring even more of it into it this time as Alibaba steeled himself as he held out his hand as gold bands of magic came out as he attempted to push back the tornados, though one of them broke through the bands striking him with a mix of powerful fire and cutting winds as he soon dove out of it panting slightly "Those two djinn energies are hard to control....but I want to try something too as a djinn tamer."he said "I want to attempt to channel djinn magic through you both as my vessels. Mother explained to me the technique but I've never had time to try to use it until now."he said as a seal mark started glowing on his forehead as did the one on Hanako's dagger and Jango's sword as he held out his hand as a sword suddenly appeared from thin air as fire suddenly wrapped around it
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:45 pm
Hanako would look down to see the symbol on the dagger as she held it up, then looked over towards Ali was this a wise thing to do? She felt hesitant as she looked over to Jango "is this really wise for him to do Jango?..." she called out to him over the roar of the wind as it continued to push against the barrier Ali set up, she could stop it at any time it was easy but she didn't want to stop when Ali was still wanting to train.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:54 am
"He is the Disciple. One of the true purposes of the contract is it gives him access to the djinn magic that we can only unless using our vassals."Jango pointed out "I think he's trying to learn exactly how to do that himself....so far all the magic he's ever used has been his own because he didn't have a contract outside of Venus, but she didn't have a full time wielder."

Alibaba eventually swung the sword against the tornado as the flames snaked around the wind choking it off before the whole thing erupted into flames as it was uncontrolled by Alibaba as flames sputtered around before they were suddenly doused as Sheera held up her staff as water fell around them as Alibaba fell onto his butt panting and sighing as the light on his forehead flickered out "I couldn't do two djinn powers at one time. It was too hard to maintain."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:42 am
Hanako would move over towards Ali as he fell back and she soon handed him a towel to dry off some “that was still impressive Ali, we can keep practicing till yiu can get the hang of it....perhaps you should practice with Venus first then move to jangos you know her better than jangos right now. And we will be here to help as well!”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:06 am
“Get up Alibaba” Sheera said looking at him “You don’t need a break yet.”she said as she raised her staff as a large shard of ice formed overhead as she threw it towards him as a large wave of fire came to great it as Alibaba jumped up in front of Hanako as his forehead glew brightly as did Jango’s sword as Ali pushed against Sheera’s magic shocked that she was this powerful even without a djinn “You don’t need to be babied Alibaba you need to be pushed! You are the most powerful being in the land after our mother. You need to act like it.”she said

“Hey Hanako said Venus Ali, you should have sliced through that thing!”Jango said as he looked at the struggle between the two of them as he noticed the seal on his sword was beginning to flicker “Uh oh, I don’t think he’s gonna make it....”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:17 pm
Hearing Sheera's words she looked back at the women and then back at Ali, she knew that they had to train and that time was of the essence, however when Sheera attacked again she stood up just as Ali would deflect the attack and she would feel the pull of the fire element along with the heat as it slammed against Sheera's magic. Though when Ali began to flicker, Hanako stepped up as she would summon flames slamming back against Sheera "even if he has to train...even if hes the most powerful being in the land, he still has those that he can rely on to aid him...." she looked at Ali with a smile, "try again, ill keep her at bay" she said smirking.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:03 pm
Sheera glared at Hanako as the pressure of the water began to increase and flow faster “You’ll keep me at bay? Servant girl you forget your place.”she said as she unleashed the full force of her magic as a massive tidal wave began to form off the side of the ship approaching them “all three of you are going to have to stop that, or else the ship is going down.”she stated tapping her staff on the ground as it vanished

Alibaba gasped as he looked ove at Hanako and Jango then at Sheera “You’re insane! How can you do that to us!?” “You are supposed to be the hero right? Save us.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:28 am
Hanako would glare back at her, she didn't much care for her but what she did next made her turn as she gasped, the large tide wave was going to sweep them all off if they didn't do something. She looked back towards Sheera, taking a deep breath she would move up as Ali would sense a familiar pulse of the dark magic she knew she shouldn't use it but it was the strongest she had. A faint aura glowed around her and Venus would appear beside her whispering, "dont worry about anything bad happening...your using it out of good intentions...it will stay in check..." she whispered as Hanako nodded. "if we want to stop it boys you best start helping!" she yelled as Venus turned into the large black scythe as she ran forward before swinging the blade as a large pulse arch burst from the weapon and would go to try and split the tide wave in two and miss them.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:44 pm
Sheera stood with her arms folded watching curiously as Jango rose up summoning Mars strength as he sent out a large plume of fire to back up her scythe as they managed to split the one large one into two smaller waves, one of which was still on course to hit the back end of the ship
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:23 am
The smaller waves would split off and Hanako watched the one it was smaller but it could still do some damage as she took a deep breath. Her grip on the scythe tightened, she then turned her head towards Jango “if we focus our attack at the same time we should be able to stop it, I’ll use wind to hold it if you can send a large enough fire blast to turn it into mist we should be able to stop it.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:10 pm
“No, I got this.”Alibaba said, “Just focus on making a barrier around the ship in case this doesn’t work.”he stated as he them floated off the edge of the ship moving forward as he took a deep breath as the water in front of him began to whirl around as a maelstrom of water began to form between the tidal wave and the ship

‘I still think we should focus on making that wave smaller like you said”Jango said “Let’s work on making it. At small as possible before it makes contact.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:04 am
Hanako looked at Jango and nodded while Ali would begin his own preparations, she gripped the scythe tightly in her hands as she would look down "ready Venus?" she asked as she could hear the dijin's voice in her head 'ready'. Her aura would once again pulse around her but only Ali could sense the dark mana within it growing almost feeding off the danger and panic of the situation. "If we aim together we should be able t knock it down to size a bit more"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:50 pm
Jango nodded as his own sword began to glow brightly as flames ignited once again as he timed his swing with Hanako as he let out a large plume of fire from the end of his blade, leaving the edge of the ship and striking the wave as a loud singe began to burn the water back some as it approached Alibaba’s whirlpool
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:56 pm
Hanako watched as the flames slammed against the wave, causing a good portion of it to disappear into steam as she readied herself and would launch herself forward, using her own magic to create 'stairs' before she would swing her blade. A black blast mixed with blue rushed at the wave slamming into it, slicing it in half as the top half would crumbled back into the sea leaving Ali with only half of the half wave they had managed to reduce but in the process Hanako was trembling as she could feel the dark mana in her surging and she hit the boat hard. Venus returned to her normal self and would grip her shoulders, "your using to much...." she whispered only Jango and Ali knew Hanako's issues and Sheera would probably tell the king Noruda's dark magic was surging in the 'servant girl'
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:13 pm
Alibaba raised his hands once again as the whirlpool suddenly expanded as the wave was brushed into the whirlpool before the waters slowly churned down and vanished as Alibaba landed back on the boat and quickly turned to face Hanako “are you doing okay?”he asked as he moved over as Sheera and Jango also walked over to her
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:19 pm
Hanako looked over at them and she would nod her head as she sat there, "i'm fine...just not used to using that much mana.." she said quickly as Venus glanced at Ali some, Hanako pushed herself up and looked at the others. "I'll be fine, just need to work on my mana usage..." she was trying to cover it up, not wanting to worry them specially infront of Sheera she didn't want to give that women anymore ammo to use against her that she was not a good fit for her 'precious' baby brother.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:26 pm
Sheera looked down at her but didn’t say anything as she listened to the group “You may want to work on that then. That little blast should not have drained you that much. And you Jango.”she said turning to him “If that is all the power you can muster with a djinn even in your injured state, I question your ability to protect Alibaba. Your powers with djinn can barely contain my own.. I will be incharge of the training regimne from now on.”she stated “No questions asked.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:56 pm
It was a lie of course that her mana was drained she had plenty to spare but it was the dark magic that she was fearing as she sighed heavily, she looked over at Alibaba and moved over towards him, "Ali..what do we do about her finding out..." she asked softly while Sheera was giving it to Jango about his fire potential. "Venus already sensed it but....its getting stronger.."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:07 pm
“I could sense it too...I don’t think it’s going to go away anytime soon.......just keep doing what you usually do, and if Sheera catches on, I’ll talk to her then”Ali said worriedly as he looked at her “You don’t feel like you’re losing control of it though right?”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:39 pm
"I have control....I was using more of the other elements but Venus was also monitoring it..." she stated softly towards him, she then moved up to him. "I'm sorry that I startled you with it....I was worried that you'd get hurt. I think I'll try and do some training with Venus a bit more outside of Sheera's work outs."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:22 pm
"Yeah, that may help"Alibaba said as he frowned slightly looking at her "Just please do not push yourself too hard. The last thing I want for you is to end up exposing something that doesn't need to be exposed."he said as he then smiled up at her "But everything ended fine, and that was a great workout for our powers. And Sheera makes a good point, we definitely need to get stronger."he said with a spark in his eye at this new challenge "I didn't realize Sheera was so strong herself, but then again water is her element and we're surrounded by it."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:13 pm
Hanako smiled at Ali enthusiasm was going all over as she would smile a bit at him, she would lean down and kissed his forehead. "you always know how to make me cheer up...." she shook her head then looked to Jango, "you should try and rest up i feel like sheera is going to have way to much fun torturing you in training."

With that said she did turn and left them, Venus leading her to a quiet spot within the 'castle' ship so that they could meditate together and try and get her usage of the dark magic...under control.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:18 am
Venus kneeled down next to her as she sat down “Are you feeling alright?”she asked with concern in her voice “I didn’t feel like you were using up too much energy that time, but using all the different elements could have caused the extra drainage I suppose.”she said
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum