The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

The Dance in the Hellfire Bund - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dance in the Hellfire Bund

Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:47 am
Blue would turn quickly heading towards the truck as the other humans who didn't get killed continued to attack, firing off their rounds and making sure to stay at a good distance if they could. Once inside Blue shut the door as he would start to go through information 'Bund bund bund..." he told himself as he flipped through the pages, he knew what it was but to find a location fit enough for these vampires and their minions to hide in..."got to be near us..." he stated as he threw open a few maps.

Elena would sigh some as she would move over to her bed and ease down onto it, running her fingers against the silks "you two always spoil...I wanted to play with him some here..." she stated with a pout, though she couldn't help but chuckle noticing how Lorena seemed to clench her jaw each time the hellboy was mentioned. "My Dear Lorena...I know you wish your revenge but...the hellboy cannot die hes far to important...but if you wish to open up some wounds on him....i give permission on killing his companions....there was a human with him once correct?" she asked sitting there. "Find her...."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

The Dance in the Hellfire Bund - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dance in the Hellfire Bund

Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:05 pm
"Now is not the time to be recklessly sending out our forces against the hellboy Elena"Kyran said shaking his head as he looked up as his two male vampires sudden appeared kneeling before him "My Lord, your message has been delievered to the Red one, and we mentioned the Bund to the blue one as ordereed. Their bullets though..."one man said as he motioned to the other man whose arm was shrivled up where a silver bullet had hit him and it had begun to spread before he dug the bullet out

"silver hm..."Kyran said tapping his chin "Only a problem for you lesser turned vampire..but a problem none the less...we will have to take precautions against that in the future."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:59 pm
"Still looks painful for either." Lorena said and sighed. As she found a place to stand and leaned against the wall with her arms still crossed over her chest. Though she would enjoy causing Hellboy pain, again Kyrans logic got in her way.

-------

Hellboy and Abe had managed to get out of danger and back on the truck that sped away. "You good Blue?" He asked as they caught ther breath but the entire time he saw only the mark of Nuada and annual as people carved into the head with f one of the victims. What did they have to do with this?
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:06 am
Abe nodded as he stood there taking a deep breath as he would speak "that was a bit much....who ever these folks are...they are truly formidable even for simple vampires." he said as he would then take notice of Hellboys expression. "what is wrong Red?"

Elena would look at the two of them as she would run a finger against her lips before smirking, "oh you two don't look so serious....you'll get me thirsty" she said with a grin as her fangs slid over her bottom lip. "I'm already hungry."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:13 pm
"If you want to eat those two, by all means be my guest"Kyran said dismissing the males "If you want to eat Lorena and I then that is going to have to wait until another time"he said letting out a sigh "Your plans are in full motion now. I hope you are ready for the storm that is about to come our way."he said though had a dark smile on his face
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:58 pm
"One of the bodies....it wasn't bitten. His throat was cut but that wasn't all....he had that symbol from nualas people carved into his forehead." Hellboy explained

"After you feed mistress? You should rest. I will see to my people needs as they come." She said and bowed to her. She turned and gave a look to Kyran, "come and help? Don't want you bothering her."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:02 pm
She would chuckle some watching him, before speaking "Oh I'm very aware of the storm....I've dealt with one hell of a typhoon for a long time" she stated watching him, she never allowed her brother to go to far without a 'leash' he was up to something but she had yet to unravel it....he had planned it well and she was still grasping at strings. Though glancing to Lorena she nodded watching them leave.

Abraham stood there a bit in shock "b...but they wouldn't do something like this....or are they using it to get our attention?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:41 pm
Kyran bowed his head to his sister before following after Lorena "Anything for you my dearest"he said as he walked beside her his arms folded "Those two may not be able to discover the bund, but once Elena starts making political actions in the public eye, they'll be tracking her every movement, we must make sure both your people and mine are prepared should the bund ever be breeched by outsiders."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:36 pm
"Yes...but i left a...special message for the demon. i may not be the one to deliver it, but he shall know the pain he has brought to my people." she said. She lead him off in one direction and once out of sight of servants or others roaming the halls, she grabbed him by the colar of his shirt and dragged him into one of the many random rooms and pinned him to the wall and smashed her lips to his feircly
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:28 am
Elena would lean back in her chair as she smirked with a warm smile, she could even hear the sound of them all having a good time. A chuckle left her lips before she pushed herself up and moved towards the balcony, "My plans are in motion..." she whispered till she would turn her head slightly as the small child from before as she glanced towards him. "good your back." she stated as she would move towards him, "I have a special job for you....bring...the hellboy here...."

The boy would bow towards her, "of course mistress, but...." "As promised" she stated sitting in a chair as she let the boy run towards her, a smile on his face as he pressed himself against her. Her eyes didn't even show pain when she felt his teeth sink into her neck, her blood was adictive but that was because of its purity...being the grand daughter of Dracula...tended to do that. Once the child was done, she shifted in her chair "go now little one...and make sure he comes here at any cost....I need him out of the way while we work."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:35 am
Kyran waved his hand as the door sealed behind them as he passionately kissed her back ripping their clothes off before passionately, and roughly fucking one another all over the room before finally falling to the bedsheets exhausted as Kyran kissed up her shoulder and the back of her neck taking in little droplets of her blood here and there "Why don't we just tell Elena that we are doing this? I mean she has to know by now..and our plans wont change whether she knows or not...I'm afraid she's going to start rushing and bring the demons here too soon before we are ready like I said before."he said before kissing her again
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:43 am
"I don't want to appear weak infront of her. Or give her reason to doubt to my loyalties lay anywhere else." She said after kissing him. She was sat up in the bed with one of the seers wrapped around her, her albino flesh a stark constraint to the black sheets.sje brought her knees up and wrapped her arms around her knees. "That weakness cost me dearly before and I will be dned if it gets the better of me again." She added
"I dead you may be right. I fear she may also be on the point of recklessness to make sure he is dis patched. "
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:14 am
The young boy she sent out moved quickly, after all no one paid attention much to a child looking as if he was playing or running after an ice cream truck. Children could go unnoticed as no one dare think of them as anything dangerous, but of course when the sun rose things had to 'quiet' down but he planned his move properly...to get his mistress what she desired...that was what he desired was to ensure she had what she wanted.

Elena leaned in her chair as she could sense the sun rising, as she closed her eyes to rest as she started to hum softly. she wished those like her could become apart of this world...peacefully if possible but not all change came peacefully. "I will claim the world I was destined to rule..." she whispered softly.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:20 am
Kyran listened to her before reaching up and pulling her against his chest "My lovely Lorena"he said gently stroking her hair "Have you already forgotten my promise to you? You will never have to suffer again. I will be your strength. I am merely a vessel, a dark blade wieled by whoever is unafraid to grasp my power"he said "Elena uses me to my odds and ends and I serve my purpose, but you, I have promised you much more. You will see."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:06 am
Lorena leaned into him, letting her guard down. She wants sure what it was she felt for Kyran, if they were feelings at all and not just carnal desire or a need that he was handy to deal with. But she was fine to just let it go on till she had time to think and sort our her emotions. Behind closed doors with or with out him, she was no longer the emotionless, stoic figure she made out to b, though it was a side of her that she played well to make sure her duties were done. But whatever this was with Kyran, she had not felt or thought she would since the Prince.
She removed herself from those thoughts and sighed contently. "I remember."

As night turned to day, the chaos that had ruled the city over night had taken its toll. Elenas message was broadcasted over the media, reports of dead and missing followed, then footage of the damage from cellphone videos and helicopter footage were everywhere. The city police and armed forces quarantined off that large section of the city and the lines were protected and patrold by the monster and creatures that had been hidden away, to make sure that the vampires and moo is of the Bund were safe from attack and also to make sure that the human wouldn't try and take back wheat they laid claim to.
Hellboy sat in his room watch the chaos unfold while manning and his people tried to get their heads together and come up wth a plan. But his cats started to hiss and growl and he turned to find them backing away or hiding while something moved through the shadows of the dimly lit room. He stood and pulled out his gun. "Whose there." He said as a strong statement rather then question
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:36 am
"Odd...most cats like us" came a young voice as the little boy stepped from the shadows as he stood there, though he was right a few of his cats did move towards the boy sniffing at first before rubbing against his legs. It was the ones with darker colored fur, the young boy kneeled down picking one up gently stroking its cheek, being gentle and caring before he spoke. "I come with a request from my mistress" the boy stated, his cold unfeeling eyes meeting Hellboys. "She wishes your presence at her home....The Bund." he said simply watching him.

"As you are a creature much like ourselves, she extends her arms to give you a home where you would be accepted."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:06 am
Kyran smiled as he held Lorena though his sixth sense suddenly flashed as his red eyes scanned the room before closing "Shit"he said as he laid back with Lorena gently tracing circles on the parts of her exposed skin he could reach "That little devil isn't in the Bund anymore, that means Elena sent him to get the damn Hellboy. I told you this would happen ahead of schedule, but that is why we planned contingency plans in case of her brashness, but you will get your revenge Lorena before Elena has her way. I promised you that, so I will see it through."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:43 am
"Though I would like nothing more, I would not wish to go against mistress Elena. She has as much planned in his demise then I." She said though it tastes bitter in her mouth to let the words slide through.

"Maybe some of them have better taste in company then others." He said and glared. "Sorry, don't think I can make it....you know kinda busy trying to stop the mass genocide your boss decided to start."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:17 am
The boy stood there as he picked up one of the cats running his fingers through its fur, though he would speak "The genocide is something that has been done to our kind for eons before you even graced this earth" the child stated looking at him. "The mistress saved me from being ripped in half by horses because my mother was deemed a witch...humans decided that death for me while my mother was burned in flames" He would let the cat jump from his arms as he began to move around.

"As for the request...it was more of a demand" the boy would suddenly appear infront of hellboy standing on one of the tables to be eye level with him. Though he looked like he was only 9...Hellboy could tell this kid was older than everyone in the whole building...and probably the neighboring ones.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:07 am
"Really?"Kyran said as he looked down at her putting a hand to her forehead "You have a fever? Feeling alright? I wouldn't expect a tongue as sharp as yours to utter such dull words"he said letting out a sigh "So be it then, if you wish for Elena to have all the fun with that red butted baboon then be my guest, but that is a decision we will all regret. My sister likes to play with her food before she eats it, I like to get straight to the point."he said "Much more clean that way."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:30 pm
"You taunt me." She said and stood, climbing out of the bed and picking up her clothes. "It's not a design I enjoy Kyran. I eouldnlikebnothinf more then to see him suffer at my hands. To feel his blood pour between my fingers. To be the one to deliver the final blow to his heart!" She said as she dressed. "But.....I am a loyal solider first and formost. I pledged my life and loyalty to the Mistress. What ever her wishes I shall follow to ensure the safety and freedom of my people."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:39 pm
Elena leaned against the pillows that surrounded her on the bed, the silence around her always so Erie and did little to ease the thoughts that raced through her mind. She knew her toying with Hellboy would cause strife and anger between her and the others, but she needed his aid....in unlocking the stones that sealed their world from the humans...so that creatures could once again roam freely. "I promised his end....but without him my world cannot be complete..." She stated with a sigh.

The young boy stared at Hellboy waiting for an answer before speaking "perhaps it would be better if you meet my mistress alone? Hear her side of things....though I must warn you if you attempt to kill her or capture her...you'll only be meet with disaster."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:56 pm
Kyran sighed as he watched her get dressed his eyes taking in every inch of her appearance before he stood up as he held out his arms as the shadows seemed to mold around him before vanishing as he was fully dressed as he moved behind Lorena gently pulling her hair back as his fangs sunk into the nape of her neck though there was no pain behind the bite as he drew one long drink of her blood before the wound was licked closed and sealed instantly and a small mark remained from him as he pulled her hair over to cover it "That mark is going to save your life one day"he said gently though there seemed to be a hidden sadness in his voice just for a moment before he gave her a kiss on the cheek and vanished appearing outside Elena's chamber door as he silently let himself inside closing the doors behind him as he walked over to her bedside kneeling down though not saying anything as he watched the emotions play out on her face
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:45 pm
Lorena turned sharply to swing at him when he bit her but hit only vapor. She held at her neck and though she felt no adverse effects. She knew something had changed. She just couldn't figure out what. She cursed his name as she finished dressing and stormed out of the room. She had said to both of them as part of her agreement, no one would feed on the blood of her or her people. To have Kyran bite her...she screwed her eyes shut and grabbed her weapons and mask from her room and stormed off the grounds. She need to blow off steam.

"Why the hell would I want to listen to anything she says?" He asked wth a glare. "And why would I go anywhere with you?"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:05 pm
Elena didn't even need to turn her head when she felt her brother's presence she just spoke "finished playing?" she asked simply as she pushed herself up, she sat there her black hair running down her pale skin as she was naked caring little to wearing clothing to bed. "Or have you come to ask were my little pet has gone off to?"

"Because you both want the same....a place to belong...to not have to hide in the shadows...to be truly accepted for what you are" he said simply as he looked at the tvs showing the world around them.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum