The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

The Dance in the Hellfire Bund - Page 3 Empty Re: The Dance in the Hellfire Bund

Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:02 pm
"Both if we are going to be frank about matters"Kyran said as he stood up as he sat on the edge of the bed watching her "You know how I feel about you revealing the existence of the bund too soon. Especially to someone as powerful as him and that blue thing. If the were to learn of all the secrects that lie within the depths of the bund and somehow manage to stop it that may cause a big problem we are not prepared to deal with no matter what other plans we may have available. We need to begin fully taking over his territory before we decide to bring him directly into the heart of ours as a welcomed guest."he said "Call back the rodent and let the Hellboy simmer with the idea. Our people, nor Lorena's are prepared for a full on assault yet."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

The Dance in the Hellfire Bund - Page 3 Empty Re: The Dance in the Hellfire Bund

Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:17 pm
Lorena crossed into the city, taking one of the hidden ways her mistress had shown her. She entered a part of the city, packed with humans....a perfect target to adress her anger. A few people spotted her and moved away, not sure what to make of her. She slowed to a stop and pulled out her swords. "Attention humans!" She shouted. "Pray to absent gods.....and beg their mercy!" She said and pointed the blades at them as she turned in a circle facing them all as police or soliders in the area where walking toward her, "for you will recieve none from me."
The first officer came at her calling to her that her prank wasn't funny when suddenly she spun and removed his head...then chaos broke loose.

So your saying if I go with you to meet her I'll magically see her side and continue the enslavemnet and slaughter of human who are innocent and don't know anybetter?" He said with a wave of the gun in an absent direction
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:35 pm
Elena glanced at her brother, as she would speak "who said I'd be bringing him here?" she stated as she would slid from the bed, her black hair flowing around her and she moved over to a table picking up a glass that had a thick red liquid within it. One had to be an idiot not to know it was blood as she raised it to her lips, before speaking "I know you desire the freedoms that we've been told of...since we were children....and I know well that you've been playing with my pet"

The boy looked at him as he waved the gun simply, "we do not plan on enslaving them...merely reminding them that they no longer are the highest upon the food chain."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:35 pm
Kyran shook his head "All it takes is one slip up to ruin all the hard work we have done up to this point Elena"he said "I want you to be aware of that. Many lives are depending upon us to deliver. I do want those freedoms, but not if too many have to die in the process before those freedoms come"he said shaking his head "And you'll have to explain exactly which one of the pets you are talking about"he said with a smirk
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:51 pm
"Oh really? What about the women and children your boss captured?" Hellboy said. "What were they for?" He said when suddenly his attention turned to the televisions. "Breaking news! In the relocation center for this displaced from attack zone a dark figure wielding Swords has started to attack the citizens. Cellphone and camera footage is graphic so we warn audiences to look away now. In Themis footage what was though to be a human combatant was shown to move to quickly and or vanish and reapper around her victims." The camera began to show a woman in a mask and dark clothes slashing through the crowds in a rage. He froze when he recognized the style of fighting and a crest of a golden tree tangled in the chest plate of the armor. He turned back to the boy. "One of yours?"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:37 pm
"It would seem my mistress pet has gotten loss." He stated watching the footage, "she is of his people if you were wondering among the last to see Prince Nuada as a warrior of his people...try not and get yourself killed for she desires your blood" the boy woukd then fade into the shadows.

"The one who's blood is on your lips, I thought I strictly forbid anyone to drink her blood? So why did you break my order?" She said turning towards her brother.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:30 am
"Love makes you do crazy things sometimes"Kyran said off-handedly "She needs my protection against whatever trouble may come her way from rushing the plans. I will not lose Lorena like I lost--"he said before stopping sharply looking away "Besides the bite was shallow, not enough to turn her, but enough make me aware of her positioning and heartbeat in case she get into any actual trouble, the same tracking system I have for you. Tracking those whose blood I have tasted is my special talent, isn't that why you keep me around, couldn't be for my charm and good looks could it sister?"he said turning to face her again
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:14 am
Hellboy watched him vanish before grabbing his coat and ran for the library. "Abe! We got to go! That Blood sucking bimbos body guard is on a killing spree" He shouted at his blue partner and turned back into the hall and get to the truck and go before anymore people were killed
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:37 am
Elena would eye her brother some, before speaking "Is it love or desire brother? You lost your love....are you sure Lorena is not just filling in a gap?" she knew well of her brothers abilities but it wasn't that alone that she kept him near...he was always scheming if she didn't keep him close with several watching him....she could be looking at him from behind a sealed door. She then glanced away before speaking, "I need to go and collect her before she causes more damage....I only planned on killing those few in that part of town...the rest would have come willing to us to help feed our kind."

Stepping from the table she would brush her hair from her shoulders as like him the shadows wrapped around her body, sliding over each curve before an elegant dress was on her body. "I shouldn't be long.." she said grabbing up an umbrella to hide beneath when the sun appeared. "and do not worry...I won't invite the hellboy here..." she said with a grin before vanishing into several hundred bats and raced out the window towards Lorena's position.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:44 am
Kyran sighed as he stood watching his sister take off as he walked out of her room heading into his own. It was dark, as usual though he could see perfectly fine "She isnt just filling some gap....she is the first time I have felt in a long time"he said before a hand suddenly went to his forehead as a searing pain ripped through it as flashes of memories long forgotten. A woman with glowing red eyes and jet black hair being shot multiple times before turning into dust and vanishing in the wind in front of a man, battered and bleeding, kneeling down reaching out on all fours as bloody tears streamed down his face as he screamed curses into the night sky clutching at a pile of dust and ashes. When Kyran finally came back to himself he sat up panting, he had passed out on his bed and had no clue how much time had passed. All he knew was that he had woken up in a cold pool of sweat clutching at his heart as he put a hand to his forehead "Yep...still undead all right."he commented
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:44 pm
Lorena continued her rampage through the crowd as hellboy and Abe pulled up. They and the BPRD Agents ran through the streets and followed the trailed of blood and bodies to her and as Lorena was about to swing her blades into another victim, Hellboy took a shot. The bullet made impact with the blade and redirected it. She turned and spotted the red ape and glared. She dropped the man who scurried away to safety as she slowly turned towards Hellboy. "You....."
"Me." He said still aiming at her as she put her swords away and removed her helmet, confirming that she was one of the elven race that Nuada and Nuala came from.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:28 pm
Abe would slightly stand behind Hellboy even as he raised his gun, he was in shock noticing the women before them and he would speak "Hellboy...I may not have to remind you but some of their race does dislike you." he stated noticing how the women glared.

Elena watched from the shadows her head tilted some as her red eyes glowed faintly, "Let us see how far this goes..." she muttered mostly to herself as beside her, the little boy leaned against her hugging her leg as she gently stroked his head.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:22 am
"Yeah but I didn't pick a fight with all of them! Beside boo die was crazy and decided to go against his people's wishes!" He said as the woman suddenly charged forward. She managed to dodge the bullets he fired. She had cast her helmet aside for the moment as she leapt into the air, her knees wrapping around his neck as she flipped him over onto his back. She held him place with her knees on his shoulders. "Silence your lying tongue! He was a visionary! A warrior. He was beautiful and you killed him!" She snapped and drew her sword out to strike him
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:54 pm
"That...is enough" Elena's voice stated as she would appear from the shadows, her red eyes locked on Lorena's. Her arms at her side though she didn't need to be reminded just how fast her mistress was in a fight, "Lorena it is time to return home...this...bloodshed was not needed nor was it part of the plan...." she said firmly daring the women to go against her wishes with Hellboy so close for the kill.

Abe was in shock as he had reached out to help Hellboy when he was suddenly attacked, only to be looking at the very being they had been wanting to find. "Part of the plan? what are you..." "I"m stating exactly what it means blue one...I only planned one killing and that was within that alley tonight's losses...were not something I wished for and the families will be compensated for the loss"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:16 am
Lorena's blade had stopped inches from Hellboys chest when her mistress spoke. She stared at her for a moment before standing up and releasing him and stood to the side. She said nothing, even though the words of compensating the humans.... She clenched her hands and her jaw, taking the indignation. There was a more brutal punishment at the bund that awaited her.

"You really think that's gonna make a damned difference? That it wasn't planned is supposed to make last nights attack any better? You're insane of you think after that humans are just gonna roll over for you"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:10 pm
Elena would stand there as she didn't even seem to flinch "Humans roll easily, I simply wish to remind them they are no longer the top of the food chain...and that this world has and always will belong to those like us." she stated simply as she glanced at Lorena. "Return to the bund, you'll wish this night never happened once I am done." her words a sword into the gut she would not hold back on Lorena for these actions tonight.

She then looked back at Hellboy and began to move towards him, "Fight all you wish with the mortals...but as you've learned time and time again....they do not care, nor love you. You are as much as a threat to them as I am. If you wish to protect them....then step out from the shadows Hellboy because even the sun won't stop me" she then would turn as she started walking from him. "By all means fight as long as you can....but even Nuala knew in the end...humans are nothing but cattle."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:35 pm
"Yes, my Mistress." She said coldly and shot a glare at Hellboy before placing her helmet back on her head. She walked passed him and Abe, "This is not over Hellspawn." She said and vanished.
When she emerged in her chambers and removed her heltmet. She gripped it tightly as she looked up at her reflection in the mirror she stood across from before throwing her helmet into it with a shout of anger, shattering the mirror.

Hellboys glare deepened. Mentioning Nuala was a stab at abe and that was a low blow he couldnt let slide. He charged at her and gripped her arm in his stone hand. "Never mention her like she was anything like you. She was a good kid. "
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:55 pm
Elena watched her leave, her cold eyes unfeeling even when she felt Hellboy's hand wrap around her forearm. She glanced back at him, her hand soon sliding to his as her clawed fingers danced over the runes "fascinating are they not?....to think in one such as yourself a whole door could be opened without so much as a thought." a smirk sliding on her lips. "a pity you had to lose your arm to it...but well...your father did desire power shame his son doesn't hold his ambitions."

She would grip his fingers and began to bend them backwards, if they were bone they would have snapped already the further she pulled them back. "as for Nuala....she was a 'sweet' kid as you put it....her blood was even sweeter than you could imagine....hmm that is one sad thing about their race being near extinct thanks to you two....such a divine treat was lost.."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:21 am
He froze, "no...it wasn't ....my fault.....nuada he...nuala..." his grip slipped. He had never said anything to Zane or anyone else about how he felt about that day. He felt guilty. He did secretly blame himself over their deaths. Nuala had to do what he couldn't. He wanted them both to live....mostly cause and was finally able to be happy with someone.
But also because he knew, deep down, nuada wasn't a bad person. But humans weren't either....and he would forever be caught in the middle of be loathed by both sides a whom he fought to keep safe.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:19 pm
She would let go of him watching as he seemed to 'crumble' with guilt and she would move closer, her hand sliding up to just gently slid beneath his chin causing him to look at her. "Guilt does terrible things to us all, what happened cannot be undone....but it can be fixed." she said as she then went to move past him. "That is my goals gentlemen....I plan on fixing what the past has destroyed...so make your choice....your either against us...or with us........." she would then vanish into a burst of bats as she took to the skies.

Abe stood there looking at Hellboy as he moved over to him, "red...don't let her get in your head...neither of us could have changed the outcome that day....it was their choice...."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:13 pm
Red watched her vanish as he stood, flexing his stone hand. "She's right though Abe." He said and turned. "Let's get outta' here Blue." He picked up his gun and turned back to the truck
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:03 pm
Back in the bund Kyran had still been going over his frantic dream though now he sensed Lorena's return and the growing presnece of his sister as well meaning that their little dance with the Red man must be done as he got out of bed throwing on an open robe and moving down the hallways in the darkness as he stood in the doorway just as Lorena's helmet shattered a mirror as he raised an eyebrow "I didn't think you were one prone to temper tantrums."he said
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:02 pm
She turned to look at him and her eyes shot daggers. "You are the last creature I want to see right now..." she said, her voice cold as Ice yet hostile. "....and you should leave before the Mistress returns....before she she brings down her punishment upon me for disobeying her." As she spoke, she removed all of her weapons and armor till she was down to the bare minimum of an under tunic and leggings.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:31 pm
Elena would land on the open balcony to her room, and she would brush her hair from her should with a faint sigh, she really didn't want the actions of tonight to have happened but as she would adjust her clothing she paused. She had to deal with one....pet that dare disobey, she would leave her room heading towards Lorenas.

As she walked, she would take notice of her brother's presence and would speak as she saw him standing there. "She is right you know, so unless you wish to take part leave" her voice telling him not to argue as she soon would glance to Lorena. "you are to come with me"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:59 am
Kyran narrowed his eyes as he crossed his arms "At least save her face. I could love her without an arm or so but I do cherish that lovely face. It'll be the death of me."he said darkly as he looked at Lorena and then to his sister "I imagined you let the Hellboy get close to you considering I can smell him. That blue thing is going to get more information than previous thought now. I'm going to go down to that stupid mad scientist Percy and make sure the Bund's sercurities are at peak effectiveness. I will update you when I am done. I had that dream again, so sleep is going to elude me once more."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum