The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

The Dance in the Hellfire Bund - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dance in the Hellfire Bund

Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:28 pm
Lorena said nothing and followed after her. Down the halls till her mistress stopped and she stood looking straight ahead and still. he
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

The Dance in the Hellfire Bund - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dance in the Hellfire Bund

Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:37 pm
"Just don't come running if you feel that mark of yours burning" she said coldly as she would move down the hall, heading towards a rather dark room before pushing it open revealing what looked like a torture chamber, the dried stains of blood splattered on the walls and floors. "stand in the middle Lorena" she said as she went to a table looking over a few things, "what sort of punishment do you believe you deserve?"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:07 pm
"Whatever it is you feel my actions are deserving of Mistress. I have no words for my actions and will not beg for your mercy or forgivness."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:09 am
Elena looked at her, the girl was starting to get on her nerves more and more almost as she would speak "it is no punishment if your expecting it" she said simply as she looked her over, moving around her slowly trying to gauge what sort of punishment would work best. "I could have my brother drain you of your blood with just only enough to keep your heart pumping....he does fancy the taste of it" she said simply. "what about you....care to be his blood pet? only living to go near death time and time again?"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:45 pm
Though she hated the thought of becoming something as low as a mere blood slave, she had no doubt in her mind that Kyran would not do so. Though she couldn't truly say if it was love....respect...lust or even a respect between them, but she felt that it was enough to keep him from truly devouring her. Her only reasoning behind not giving it a name was for the blame and self loathing for having failed someone she had had feelings for. For so long she had chosen to stay away from those kinds of emotions so not to experience that loss and anguish ever again.
"If that is what you fell is best." She said not giving her mistress what she wanted.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:09 am
Again she could tell something was there, as she soon moved up cupping the girls chin as she looked at her. "Though I find that you two might enjoy that far to much, I could have you be given over to a completely random one of our kind...perhaps one that has been dieing just to 'touch' you but has never been allowed...or..." she moved away, "I completely remove you from the plan and confine you to the bund to be nothing more than a servant...unable to use your weapons, abilities, to be a simple...number"

Most of the 'servants' that worked here didn't even have names, they had numbers making them easier to dispose of if they failed in their task.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:29 pm
Lorena stiffened. She was being denied her revenge already to her mistress....but she still wanted to cause this demon and the humans significant pain. She no fear of who or whatever it was that her mistress might refer to....but not knowing made her.....concerned and it was that concern that showed. Her mind went to Kyran for a moment at the though of someone or thing else touching her where she only allowed him to. "My lady...."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:05 am
Kyran glared as he sat behind his desk moving pieces around a large map of the city as he impatiently strummed his long, filed nails on the dark wood of the desk. He was wired to have Lorena teleported directly to his chamber to minute his twisted sister freed her so he could undo whatever dark grasp she did to her. However he still had his job to do to support his sister's plan for a greater future. That blue man should have taken the bait and taken all the misinformation we fed those fools who attacked. That should buy me the time back that Elena lost by rushing ahead with contacting the Hellboy."he said "Whether her plan succeeds or not matters very little anymore...my plan is almost complete...and unlike her bright dreams, my dark plans are foolproof."he said darkly as the map of the bund and the city suddenly caught on fire as he stood up impatiently "Hurry the hell up Elena."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:18 am
Abe breathed heavily as he nodded moving back towards the truck, after all he wasn't really one for fighting and it had been proven before when he had to face agains the son of 'samuel' and that landed him in months confinement and he really didn't want to go through that again.

She listened to them talk her eyes closing as she sighed heavily, she could almost 'taste' the tension coming off them both. Her fingers drummed against her arm, letting her nails just drag against her flesh thinking, she wouldn't stop now her plans had gone far enough and she couldn't let them stop now. "We learn what we can from them, take what we need and if they still desire to fight us...then so be it." She would then turn looking at Lorena as she did, "and you my dear you will finally have the chance you desire....but....fail and I'll toss you back where I found you....or make you nothing more than a husk as my brothers plaything" her eyes glowing as she said that, "war is here and I will not have failures holding us back from our future"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:45 pm
Lorena sighed in relief. “Yes my lady, as you wish.” She said and bowed to her. “Please forgive my past mistakes and know that I will never fail you again.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:10 pm
Elena nodded and would then walk past her pushing the doors open and would start down the hall before calling out “Kyran...” she said firmly and waited till she felt his presence near “make all goes according to plan...I’m going to retire for the day...” she would move down towards one of her private chambers the door opening as the strange little boy stood waiting rather eagerly to be at his mistress side.

Sent from Topic'it App
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:35 pm
Kyran watched his sister pass by him as he nodded his head “As you wish. Enjoy that creepy little brat.”he commented moving past her to Lorena “Are you hurt? SHe didn’t do anythign crazy to you did she?”he asked reaching up to stroke her cheek

“You’re back mistress”the young child said as he stood in the doorway waiting for her “I saw you have taken the liberty to contacting the red man”
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:09 pm
“No....but....I don’t think I will be testing her patience again anytime soon.” She said and sighed.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:34 pm
"Yes, he will usher in a new age for us...his right arm is that key though I don't necessarily need him just the arm." she stated as she would run her fingers through the child's hair, "so many lost children, you all deserve a home its time the humans shared this world don't you think?" she grinned as she soon moved to her bed, her hands reaching up to the back of her dress as she pulled at the zipper that held it up, the fabric soon pooling around her ankles the faint candle light playing against her pale skin that shimmered like the moon in the dark sky.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:48 pm
“I can believe she went ahead and made contact with that stupid Red Man ahead of schedule.”Kyran said as he let his hand fall from Lorena’s cheek “come with me.”he said as he headed back towards his bedroom as the lights flicked on as he entered, illuminating the table he had been using earlier. “All the pieces are in position however. Elena’s plan to take over this portion of the city is almost ready to come to its climax. The last thing we need is the Red Man.”

“Of course my lady. I think we all deserve a place that we can call our own. Where no one has to be afraid and we can all live happily together. Isn’t that what anyone would want?”he said innocently as his eyes were trained on her “Ready for your rest milady?”
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:25 pm
“Should we draw him out? My attack earlier would have the entire city on alert, even thebivertaken area.” She said as she looked over the maps.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:51 pm
"very much so" she stated with a sigh as she slid onto the bed and closed her eyes, waving her hand some "if you wish to join me do so now or be gone...either way in the next coming days....I plan on unleashing hell upon the humans."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:20 pm
“Not yet”Kyran said “We know of the Blue ones ability to sense out anything that we touch. So my men purposefully let misleading clues that willl draw them out into a location far away from the Bund. And from there we ambush and capture the red man. Once we have him, Elena’s plans can continue, and mine can begin. I told you I’d get you a chance to avenge your people my beautiful undead future bride.”he said

The boy slid into bed with her as he closed his eyes “and so it begins. I cannot wait for you to succed Mistress. Do you wish to feed from me?”she questioned
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:51 pm
“I plan to make it painful and slow. Just to point that where he begs for mercy.” She said deadly certainty in her eyes
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:12 pm
Elena would just pull the boy close as she ran her fingers against his neck, as she would smile faintly "No, I had a bit to much to eat my little one..." she grinned and would then lean forward to kiss his neck softly before pulling back. "you've done a good job for me all this, my little one...what do you want as a reward for being so loyal?" she asked kissing his neck again tenderly.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum