The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Chance Meetings: The Sesshoumaru  and MIaka Story - Page 4 Empty Re: Chance Meetings: The Sesshoumaru and MIaka Story

Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:55 pm
"Taishou, we all want power"Sekai said dryly "Some of us are just more civil about going about it than others. You have swords, I use magic, Raizen wages wars and Kurama deals in the dark. All different means to the same ending my friend. We all want what we believe is best for all."he said before yawning and rubbing his eyes "Let us continue this discussion when it is my God's turn to bless the skies and bring me new energy."he said clapping his friend on the shoulder before leaving the chambers heading to his usual wing in the palace just as Izanami returned to the chambers "Time for bed my dear"she said softly seeing the unrest on his face "Does Kurama's presence disturb you?"

Ryoko bowed her head as her 9 tails fanned out behind her and her ruby red eyes met with Miaka's "I'm Princess Ryoko. My daddy is Lord of the North and we were late getting to Prince Sesshoumaru's birthday today. Who are you?"she asked back looking over at the sleeping Sesshoumaru laying sprawled out across his futon half uncovered smiling slightly
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Chance Meetings: The Sesshoumaru  and MIaka Story - Page 4 Empty Re: Chance Meetings: The Sesshoumaru and MIaka Story

Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:05 pm
"Its nothing my darling." He said and put on smile to dissuade his wife. "Just tired. It has been quite the day." he said as he put out the cadles and folowed her out into the hall. He wrapped an arm around her waist and they walked to their chambers.

"Princess Miaka of the South, My father is Lord Sekai." She said and bowed in return as best she could from her futon. "The lump here is Sesshoumaru. Im sure he will be pleased to greet you in the morning." She said with a yawn as the servant finished making a place for Ryoko to sleep. "Its nice to meet you."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:37 pm
Izanami smiled to herself as she followed her mate into their chambers and readied herself for bed

Ryoko bowed her head as well as she changed closed "Nice to meet you as well"she said before climbing onto the futon closing her eyes

------------------------------------------------------------------

As the sunlight broke across the Horizon in the western lands, the Lords were already up beginning their morning routines to prepare before coming down to socialize with the others as Kurama was already downstairs sipping tea by the time Sekai arrived yawning and scratching his head "Morning Kurama-kun"he said earning a sneer from the fox always hating that nickname used by the overzealous cat "Good Morning Lord Sekai"Kurama said back cooly as he motioned for Sekai to join him as the cat sat down pouring his tea gracefully before bringing it to his lips blowing to let it cool and taking a sip "Refreshing blend you have there Kurama. Those herbs of yours are most impressive."

Sesshoumaru slowly opened his eyes as the sunlight drifted in from the window shining brightly on his face as he rolled over slowly pushing himself up unbraiding his hair and stretching with a yawn
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:25 pm
"Morning." Taishou said as he and Lady Izinami walked into the room, The three children coming in behind them. Miaka went up to her father and took her place beside him and sesshoumaru, followed closely by AhUn, took his seat next to his mother and Ryoko with her father. "Kurama I dont believe youve had the pleasure to meet our children." Taishou said. "Hello My Lord." Miaka said and bowed to him. "That is Princess Miaka. This is my Son Sesshoumaru and his new companion courtesy of the princess." He said and couldnt help but chuckle at the dragons anticss as he wandered around excitedly before finally setteling down beside sesshoumaru.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:51 pm
"It is a pleasure to meet you both. I am Lord Kurama. This is my daughter Ryoko."Kurama said as he inclined his head towards the children with a small smile as Ryoko bowed her head to the two lords "It is a pleasure to be in your presence milords"she said respectfully sitting next to her father, her tails gracefully tucked at her sides mimicking his

"Is it true that you are even older than my dad?"Sesshoumaru asked "I heard Kyuubi's live a really really long time and once they have all 9 tails they are extra wise and powerful. That's what all the legends of Jinzen that my mother tells me says"

"Sesshoumaru, you must watch how you pose such questions to others"Izanami said sharply as she apologized as Kurama smiled at her "No, no your knowledge is quite accurate. It is true that the Fox came first from Lord Yami and that we possess 9 tails to contain all the worldly and spiritual knowledge and magic from Lord Yami. As such I was already walking and talking by the time your fathers were born, so I knew of the destiny for a couple more years before them. That is why it is important to study the scrolls and divinination to study their wills and their ways"he commented

"See, the ever factual Kurama always makes valid points"Sekai said as he took another sip of tea "However history tells us that even the gods like to do what they want regardless of what is expected"he said with a sly look over to Taishou as Kurama narrowed his eyes
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:04 pm
"Is that a reference to Lord sol?" Miaka asked, looking up at her Father as breakfast was served. "Yes Miaka." Taishou said and sipped his tea. "and to Lady Luna and what they had to do be free and make thier own choices."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:52 pm
"Even though it removed them from being able to exist in our realm"Kurama said as he took a sip of his tea as the food was served to them as they loaded bowls of food and dug in hungrily "This is delicious"Ryoko said as she ate "Such savory tastes"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:08 pm
"A sacrifice they both made willingly." Taishou said as miaka looked back and fourth between the three lords and quietly nibbled her food, watching the tensions grow. "um...do you both wann go out to the garden and play after breakfast?" She asked Sesshoumaru and Ryoko
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:25 pm
"Sure, the dragon needs to go for a walk anyway"Sesshoumaru said as he too curiously watched the interaction between the three lords

"Indeed they did"Kurama conceded with a sly smirk sipping his tea noticing he had gotten under the dog lord's skin as Sekai should his head with a slight chuckle "It has been such a long time since us three were together. We should have a little fun...do a little sparring."he said as he looked over at Kurama who still had his smirk
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:37 pm
"A good idea sekai, But perhaps you should write those letters yo Ayashi first before you forget." Taishou said. He liked the idea of being able to cometo blows with Kurama. he hoped to hit knock that smile off his smug face.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:11 pm
"Oh she will be just fine, a few hours won't make a difference I'd much rather have my fun now. Miaka you don't repeat that to your mother"Sekai said as he glanced down at her "Our little secret okay?"he asked to his daughter

"Well I am always up to have a little fun. I haven't lost to you yet in all these years you know."Kurama pointed out hoping to further amp up Taishou "Perhaps today will be your lucky day after all"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:23 pm
"I won't tell.....mama is scary when she's mad." Miaka said with a giggle.

Once breakfast was finished, the children made their way into the gardens. "So how do you feel about this whole vessel thing Ryoko?"Miaka asked

Taishou lead the other lords to the training grounds for their sparing match. He wanted to shut the fox up. If only for a bit and for by a very good reason but the fox was pushing him and Kurama knew it.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:32 pm
"I am very honored to have been chosen to be Yami's vessel"Ryoko said rather aloof "Though my father takes the prophecy very seriously. My father's training is also quite tough. He's really strong and he's good with both magic and a long sword in his true form. He has been getting a nickname in the North as the Dark King Kurama with the way he crushes his enemies."

"Our Fathers are headed to the training grounds, we should go watch them"Sesshoumaru said eagerly "We can sit up in the tree off to the side so we are out of the way so they can really go at it."

Sekai sighed already knowing how this was going to end "I'm guessing you'll want to take Kurama one on one Tai-kun?" he asked as he stuffed his hands in his robes impatiently

Kurama still had his smirk on his face as he bowed his head "I will take you on in whatever fashion you please milords"he said as his 9 tails suddenly uncurled from his sides and fanned out behind him and a black flame ignited on each end of the tails glowing darkly
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:06 am
"Yes let's go!" Miaka said excitedly before following after Sesshojmaru. She looked over at Ryoko, "It is exciting. " she agreed with Ryoko. "Though I know our two gods were not very.....happy....With one another, I hope that is dose not stop us from being friends." Miaka said and held out her hand to Ryoko.

"If you wish to sit this one out my old friend." Taishou said and turned to Kurama. He drew two of his three swords and looked mat kurama. "Just be yourself and no holding back." He said. He felt uneasy with kurama. Kurama was dark but played the charmer. He couldn't say why he felt uneasy always but chalked it up to his canine sensibility
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:06 am
Ryoko nodded with a smile as she took her hand as they ran off behind Sesshouamru who lead them to the training ground as he jumped up into the trees hiding himself as he watched on

"I'll join you this time, it's been a while"he said as he pulled out a small wand and tapped it as it turned into a full staff as he twirled it through the air before slamming the end into the ground as it shook slightly

Kurama grinned "I will be myself then"he said as his tails wrapped around him before he disappeared into the shadows reappearing in the center of the training grounds giving the signal as Sekai didn't waste any time as he brought his hand up to his lips spitting out a huge flame directly at Kurama who bent the fire around him with one of his tails waiting for Inu no Taishou to rush in
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:29 am
Tetsuiaga grew into the large blade it did in battle and swung it into the flames and parted them as he charged through them to get to kurama where he swung the blade at kurama.

Miaka stood next to the tree and smiled brightly as she watched her father blow flames at the other lords. "Who do you think will win?" She asked both Ryoko and Sesshoumaru
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:34 am
"My father"both children said at the same time and cast a glance over at the other before narrowing their eyes and turning back to face the fight

As Taishou swung his blade passed through Kurama as his image shimmered in the darkness as Kurama landed a solid blow making him slide back as Sekai caught him "He can phase through your first swing, remember that and always follow up"Sekai said as he stomped his foot on the ground as a large boulder rose and came flying towards Kurama as he smashed it easily with one of his tails yawning slightly
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:22 pm
miaka giggled, "Thought so. We all love and look up to our fathers. Naturally wed want them to win." She said but gaped when her fathers second attacked was blocked so easily. "Then again....."
Taishou ground his footing and raised his sword. "Wind Scar!" HE shouted and cut through the air, beams of light cut through the ground and air as it pushed the wind and aimed for the fox.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:54 pm
"Oh that might be a problem"Kurama said as he shifted his stance as a drew a long nodachi, a katana with an extended blade for added length and swinging power from his side as he sliced through the air sending a long dark pulse that disrupted the winds momentairly as the scar faded passing through Kurama before appearing again behind him completely destroying the mountain off in the distance "You're lucky I can only do that trick on drawing Sanzu no Kawa, the River of 3 Hells"

"Okay, I'm not playing around anymore than either"Sekai said as he stomped on the ground as a metal spearhead shot up through the ground as he took the staff he had transformed from his wand and tossed it high into the air "Awaken Amenonuhoko"he said as the stone covered spear and staff fused together before flying back into the hands of Sekai as he raised his spear pointing it at Kurama "We are Earth and Sky and you are Darkness. We shall see who shall prevail"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:41 pm
"And this is only with Tetsuiga. its nothing compared to Sounga." He said, but Taishou wouldnt draw it if he had too, especially with the children this close. He could smell them not too far away.

"Papa canreally do damage with his wand. It can change into whatever he needs based on his element of choice." Miaka said excitedly and proudly as she silently cheered her father on.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:18 pm
Kurama laughed a dark chuckle as his tails fanned out behind him, the tips of each glowing with a black fox fire as he held his sword casually in his hands "Oh you'll draw your strongest weapon before this battle is done if you wish to stand a chance Inu no Taishou."he said before turning to Sekai "Darkness surrounds everything as you shall soon see."he said before rushing foward in a dark blur swinging his extra long blade as both men brought up their weapons to deflect it

Sekai growled as he blocked Kurama's attack before he whipped his staff around him going on the assault striking at Kurama without regard or mercy as the fox engaged him back while still lashing out at Taishou as well in their three way dance
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:19 am
Taishou was able to block and dodge both attacks before jumping back and conjured a whip of glowing poison and swung for both his opponents.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:29 pm
Sekai dodged the whip letting it fly towards Kurama as he spun his spear around as a lightning bolt came down from the sky in Kurama's direction

Kurama's tails went around him shielding him as the lightning and poisionous whip struck him as he slid backwards as his tails unfurled as he growled "Not bad. You two have gotten much stronger since the last time I've seen you. I may actually be able to stop holding back on you both."he smirked
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:17 pm
"Funny, I was gonna say the same about you....but then again, there is always room for improvement." Taishou said with a smirk and swung his whip again at Kurama while his sword swung at Sekai.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:07 pm
"I thought we were teaming up against Kurama"Sekai said with a growl as he collided with Taishou's sword with his spear jumping backwards as Kurama phased through Taishou's whip through use of his shadows "Ah yes..allow me to show you some of those improvements"Kurama said as the sky around them began to darken as the ground around Kurama began to pool with dark venomous looking shadows as he let out a dark chuckle before fading into the ground disappearing as suddenly a dark portal opened between the two men as two of Kurama's tails lashed out striking them knocking them backwards before disappearing through the portal as it closed behind as Kurama's laugh rang out around them once more
Sponsored content