The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Crimson Petals upon the Wind - Page 6 Empty Re: Crimson Petals upon the Wind

Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:19 am
"I've overheard my parents talking about that"Sesshoumaru said "There are no other dogs around for me to mate with. They are hesitating to see if they are going to marry me off to another noble family, or strengthen ties with the strongest of our cousins the Wolf clans. I am going to be used as a political piece naturally if my mother has anything to say about it."he said kicking the ball back to her just as the doors opened and servants came in setting down a small table and placing trays of food on it before swiftly leaving
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:25 am
She would catch the ball just as the servants came in she waited for them to leave before speaking "is that something you want though Sesshoumaru? shouldn't choosing a mate be kinda also your choice too in the end? you'll be stuck with the women for your whole life" Sayuri said moving over to her seat across from his own. "kinda sounds like in the end you don't get a lot of choices in your life..."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:29 am
"And now you see why I act the way I act. I live to serve my mother's purposes."Sesshoumaru said with a sigh as he sat down at the table cracking his chopsticks saying his prayer as he began eating "One day I will be in charge and make my own decisions. Until then I must do what I can to learn and get strong. Maybe I should have a say in choosing my mate, but that is not to say I cannot learn to love who is chosen for me. I am a child while my parents are powerful youkai. I will trust in their wiser judgment vs my own narrow intellect."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:34 am
Sayuri watched him he was always so regal in a since as she would pick up her own chopsticks and would speak "at least if that is what you want, I suppose then its fine...if I was in your shoes I'd probably going nuts." she grabbed up the bowl of the fresh food and began to eat slowly remembering how he didn't like seeing her eat like an 'animal'.

"so maybe tomorrow we can play another game before dinner? you seem to really relax and smile more" she stated having noticed he still had a small smile on his face.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:36 am
"I've had a fun day today"Sesshoumaru said simply as he ate "and yes we can play ball again."he said "I don't mind having you around because now someone else can suffer with me"he said with a smirk "And yes I am fine with it. I am not concerned with small things like that right now, simply getting strong enough to live up to my parents expectations"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:43 am
"I'll think of some other games we can play and not just the ball" she stated taking another bite of food as she listened to him, and was glad that he was so relaxed "as for suffering with you, hell no thats all on you" she state pointing the chopsticks at him with a chuckle. "by the way that miasma you did...is that like something only silver inu's can do?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:46 am
"You will see my mother is a cruel mistress"he commented as he continued eating "I'm not sure...I've never actually seen either of my parents use poison...but I know that I can."he said shrugging "That's a good question and I've never actually asked my mother if she could, I know my dad cannot"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:50 am
"well maybe that be something you should look into, it be kinda cool if you got a whole new skill though that neither of them can do." she said with a smile as she watched him, "just no using that stuff on me or I'm not healing you ever....though I can't heal good at all as is...kinda ironic though to heal your wounds I have to gain them."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:54 am
"That would be the alchemic law of equivalent exchange"Sesshoumaru said "And I wouldn't use my poison on you. It's very strong and very lethal. It's so strong I"m actually immune to most poisons that demons and humans possess"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:58 am
"so if you got poisoned you'd pretty much be like..not be affected at all...thats kinda cool" she stated watching him, "so no need to have a poison checker for ya" she giggled as she would take another bite of food humming happily, "Oh! we should so see if you can even smell them!! many poisons are ground up plants I know a lot of them"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:32 pm
"Smell them?"Sesshoumaru said curiously as he stroked his chin 'I never thought of that before, but I suppose if I knew what type of smell I was looking for I would be able to identify them before a poison could hurt anybody"he said tapping his chin again "Also don't tell anyone about my poison immunity. It was a secret only few people know of"he said
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:38 pm
She would nod her head as she smiled at him, "your library is bound to have all the known poisons, and I can identify several plants that have poisons or can be made into poisons." she said happily, as she began to finish off her own food. "as for your immunity, thats easiy to play off I can simply state that im learning poisons so that way if you are ever 'poisoned' i can treat you"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:55 pm
"That's a pretty good excuse actually"Sesshoumaru said as he took a drink of his tea "Alright, we can definitely do some studying up on poisons. I think that is a pretty good skill to be extra knowledgeable about"he said as he looked over at her 'You smile a lot more now than you did two days ago"he said "Glad you are comfortable around the castle now"he said letting out a small wince as the pain in his side was starting to return
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:02 pm
Sayuri paused some when he said that, she would then look down before speaking "well before I was terrified after all what is said about your parents is well....frighting...." when he winced she paused and would soon speak "let me go ask one of the servants to bring you something for the pain..."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:17 pm
"And most of it is true, but they are nice people when they want to be"Sesshoumaru said then shook shis head "No I'm fine, after we are done eating I'm just going to go to sleep anyway"he said as he finished his food and his tea setting it down "If you are done we can go there now"he said
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:44 pm
Sayuri would push herself up as she started to already gather up their dishes just to make it easier for the servants, who came in not long after to finish cleaning before the two young pups headed to their rooms for the night only to start everything over once again.

~~~~6 Years Later~~~~
Life within the Western Kingdom was simple, with Lord Inu no Taisho leading the lands things were smooth. Wars were settled before they could start, treaties conducted without the two parties feeling like they were double crossed. Lady Izanami even did her fair share keeping a tight ship when it came to the politics though many dared not cross the silver inu demoness fearing her wrath though two others were far from spared it. Since taking in the Black Inu Pup Sayuri the demoness of the west made sure that she was trained, educated, and managed well to become a lady of the court regardless if she would be mated to either her son or to another.

Sayuri since first coming to the palace she was told that she would be the Prince and Heir Sesshoumaru's attendant, to help him become stronger and guide him down the right path of becoming future lord of the west in place of his father. The first few months were hard as the Lady Izanami did not relent on her training upon the girl, and was harsher when Taisho left to explore the Mist Islands and learn just what he could about the black inus and their dissaperence.

But that all mattered little now was Sayuri sat outside recovering from another 'lesson' with Izanami, for she had decided to train the girl privetly sometimes allowing her no sleep she had explained several times it was to make sure that till Sesshoumaru found a mate or if his future mate was incompitent on ruling....Sayuri would 'lead' beside him in the shadows so Izanami taught her what it was to be a Lady of the Court. Her black hair hung in her face as she read over one of the latest 'scrolls' and books she was given her kimono's sleeve slightly hung down revealing bandages no doubt injuries inflected by Izanami in her mornings training, which had ended earlier than normal....due to Sayuri passing out.

Izanami moved down the hall towards Taisho's study and soon slid the door open caring little if he was with company or not, as she would speak "I finished with the girl....she passed out on me during training and thus I had to end it early....she is weak Taisho are you so sure you wish to still betroth her to our son?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:25 pm
Taishou frowned looking up at his wife before back down "I am sorry Totosai, let us take a break from our discussion and we can resume after lunch. I would very much like for the Tessaiga to be reforged. Ever since my battle with Shishinki the Tessaiga has not been responding much the same way anymore."he said as Totosai bowed his head as he grabbed the Tessaiga and bowed his head to Izanami as he made his way out as Taishou turned to his wife then "Perhaps you are pushing her too hard. She is not a warrior like Sesshoumaru is Izanami."he said then sighed "She is a good match for Sesshoumaru, why do you still insist on having someone else brought here?"he asked curiously as he slapped Myoga off of his neck and flicked him out of the room as well "Nosy flea"he stated
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:31 pm
Izanami glanced at Totosai the older demon never set right with her, but she would wait for him to leave as she would speak "I would rather make sure that our palace can be well guarded, how else will it be an ease to Sesshoumaru's mind if in battle he cannot trust his mate to protect the land...or his subjects much less ensure that he has one trusted ally on the battle field."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:37 pm
"The Ren once held the same status as us. I am sure that she will be fine if a crisis were to arise at the castle. Besides we have many capable youkai in the palace guards here. Who do you think will be here to protect you if something were to happen...plus you know of the ward placed upon this castle, upon my death it will rise into the skies and the black pearl will be sealed away thanks to your magics."he said "And you know of Sesshoumaru's destiny. He will become one of the greatest Daiyoukai to ever walk this earth and will one day produce a blade from his own spirit, something completely unheard of before. He simply needs to find his something to protect and he has it now"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:45 pm
"You speak as if he is already 'fallen' for the girl Taisho" she stated watching him as she drummed her fingers on her arm. "what plan have you set in motion you devious dog" her steps carried her closer to him as she stood there. "or did you make a bet with the flea and blade smith again?"

Sayuri would wince slightly as she pushed herself up, trying not to use her injured arm and would soon pull her kimono up a bit to hide the bandages not wanting to show the prince her latest 'failure' when he returned from his training with his father's generals.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:08 pm
"Must you always think I am up to something?"Taishou asked curiously "You do enough plotting and scheming for the both of us. However Sesshoumaru isn't one to grow close to many people. It was a miracle he was so accepting of her in the first place. Until an alternative option comes along that I feel may be better then they will stay bethrothed. They are almost of age and need to be told, so if you have a potential suitor to present to me you better find her fast Izanami."he commented looking up at her from his seat "Though I don't think one will be coming any time soon."

Sesshoumaru could be seen approaching the castle with his practice sword strapped to his hip. Sesshoumaru was already beginning to be known by the youkai around the lands as the Silent Assassin. He had grown into a beautiful and powerful young man. Besides Sayuri and his parents, Sesshoumaru hardly spoke to anyone else unless he needed to or had something important to say giving him a very cold and stoic air about him when he was out in public after years and years of training under his mother he had gained her political sense and savvy and through his father his strength and skill as he walked up to Sayuri seeing dirt and dust on her clothing "Why were you playing in the dirt?"he asked curiously as he tilted his head as his golden eyes met hers
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:32 pm
She would turn her head some when she heard his voice, her black hair falling down off her shoudler and soon cascading down her back before speaking "I was tending to the herb gardens" it was a lie she didn't want to let him know that she fell unconscious and that her training had ended very early today. "Your clean as ever though, perhaps we should change cloths?" she asked with a playful grin on her lips.

Izanami would pinch the bridge of her nose some as she stood there listening to him, her mate always had a point to make evenif the two butted heads and argued over the simplest of things she did care for the man and respected his judgment. "very well I'll allow this considering I've run out of time to end it....you however get to tell Sesshoumaru and Sayuri"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:42 pm
"Let's go then. I need to change before I study anyway"Sesshoumaru said letting out a sigh "Those Generals are tough but I didn't get much of a challenge from them this morning"he said as he headed inside the castle with her heading to his wing "The herb garden? I'm guessing my mother finished with you early today then?"he asked as he got to his room as he untied his obi after taking off his sword

"That won't be a problem"Taishou said as he sat back "She's already been receiving training from you though I know you've been lying to her saying it's in case Sesshoumaru's mate is incompetent, not knowing it's going to be her this whole time, but hopefully things will just start to make sense for her. There is something i wanted to bring up to you from the latest scouting report of the Mist Isles. It is very possible that one of the other Lords are involved with the destruction of the Ren. It would make sense, if Ren and myself were to ever team back up it would make the Western lands quite a power player. I trust Lord Sekai and Emperor Rei Yuan. I do not trust Kurama or Raizen however."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:00 pm
Sayuri didn't want to tell him the reason why, but she just nodded as she turned to follow him "She wanted me to focus more on my medicinal training today than the physical aspect of it....since my healing abilities are still limited this at least will make up for them." she stated as she soon was stepping into his room with him, but when he started to untie his obi to remove his sword she turned. "I'll lay out your cloths while you take a bath" they had stopped bathing together about two years ago though she still sometimes sat outside the bath to brush his hair if he asked but she always waited till he was in the water before entering.

"The feline and the dragon are trust worthy and have their own issues to deal with than looking to ours." she stated as her mind drifted to the war demon and the fox, "however the other two do pose quiet the threat....Kurama holds himself up in the north and the way in which the isle was left does speak of his tactics of little to no information....but Raizen has always hated you or any inu for that matter."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:09 pm
"I don't need a bath yet, I will wait until later, simply a change of clothes is fine for me, you may bathe now"Sesshoumaru said looking out of one of his windows for a moment "There is so much land out there that I wish to explore"he said softly before turning his head as he continued undressing

"That is the same conclusion I have come to as well."Inu no Taishou said "Or perhaps it could be someone different as well. There is always the moths and mongol threat from the mainlaind and the remnants of the Panther Tribe after I defeated their King and Sekai disbanded them...so many possibilities. We have spent 6 years tracking down information and always end up at dead ends."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum