The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Crimson Petals upon the Wind - Page 26 Empty Re: Crimson Petals upon the Wind

Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:22 am
"Oh do you now?"he asked feeling her kisses on his neck "And what exactly do you forsee in my future hm?" As he felt himself finally fully relax in the warm water "What do your chaotic divinations tell you"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:17 pm
"Hmm they do whisper sometimes." she whispered as she would nip his ear, dragging her canines against his skin, her eyes looking at his before down at the water. She raised her hand as her claws dragged down his skin before her finger dipped into the water, it rippled before a mirror like image appeared. "This is merely from my own opinion....based on what has happened and my confidence in you....I see you rising far beyond your father....but not without many hardships....." she stated simply as he could watch the images playing out before him. "Though shadows don't usually play the good....." he would see a battle one with a white haired man with strange dog like ears on his head cutting free his arm.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:00 am
Sesshoumaru watched in shock as his arm was removed "What? Someone os actually strong enough to remove MY arm?" He said in surprise "That better lead to something far more worth it....and that silver hair..."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:16 pm
She looked at the vision with him, "the future is constantly changing, so this may or may not come to pass....." she stated as it would vanish and she would run her fingers through his hair slowly. She would sigh some as she closed her eyes, rubbing them faintly "that takes a lot out of me....but...I thought you'd like that....even if its a 50 50 chance of it happening...." she stated looking at him, "gives you a one up on other lords."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:47 am
"Indeed it does. The only one who has ever wielded a power even close to that was Lord Sekai. His former wife had psychic powers, but his youngest daughter cannot control them. This gives me a great advantage. But do not tax yourself. It is exactly that power that lead to her eventual early death"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:55 pm
She would kiss his cheek and smile some, "Ill have to learn to control it better but we will have to get a few other things done first." she said simply and would then raise her hand to start rinsing out his hair. "who knows perhaps one day Ill have a quick glimpse of you being a father....im hoping two little girls that will have you wrapped around their little claws" she teased him smirking.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:37 am
"Little girls? I need at least one son to carry on my strength and the Taisho family name." Sesshoumaru said "No matter though any child of mine will be fit to be king" he stated "I look forward to the day I train my own child"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:59 pm
She would kiss his neck again softly "We have plenty of time to get you an heir....who knows maybe we will have a child sooner than one thinks....though with how things are right now I doubt it but you never know. Your mother did....explain that you were born right after your father became lord of the west....though im still shocked I even had a talk like that to your mother...."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:21 pm
"You actually had a conversation with her about that?" He asked raising an eyebrow "Im interested, tell me more about it " he said looking back at her "What else did you both discuss?"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:09 pm
She would sink into the water some as he was now curious with those talks, she looked at him some with a look of 'really now you want to ask that?' she sighed heavily. "It was one of her rare moments of...carring I guess is the best way to say it." she stated shaking her head some. "Anyways, things weren't as easy as they are now with the west....your father believe it or not was from what I could tell almost a 'nobody'...having to rise through the ranks just to get noticed and then now a lord of one of the largest territories...."

"more or less like us he had to build and relocate villages....start with the smallest problem before working up to the largest one. Again like we are doing having to go to each village deal with those issues, then group them together and fix those issues...etc...so like us or well...not like us cause this part isn't true for me. Your mother was pregnant with you and worried what world awaited her child...." She shifted and would run her fingers through her hair letting the black locks untwist from the bun she had and fall around her shoulders, "as for what else we've discussed....just other matters of what a lady has to do, stand by her mate no matter what, etc....though one thing I refuse to do is let you boss me around....I might use what your mom uses on your father....seems to work well" she chuckled.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:51 pm
"What she used on my father?" Sesshoumaru asked turning around to fully face her "And what exactly did she use on my father that you think would work on me?" He challenged her looking into her eyes as she was still pinned behind him
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:47 pm
"Your father is rather easy to manipulate when its the women he cares for the most, ever see her show a bit of skin when he's riled up? Or how about their in an argument and she does this little tilt of her head and he's suddenly a giant puppy nipping at her fingers? Its rather cute." she said laughing a bit, till he would look back at her his eyes challenging her. "though for you its....a bit different.."

She was still pinned but that didn't mean other things weren't, with one hand beneath the water she snapped her fingers twice as soon two 'images' of herself appeared. Their arms wrapping around him kissing and nipping at his neck, "I just have to make you crave me to the point your youkai can do nothing more than demand it."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:54 pm
Sesshoumaru steeled himself when the other copies appeared touching and kissing on him "I know my father to give into my mothers whims easily. You will have to try much harder to break my beast to you will in a similar fashion" he said though his eyes closed and his grip was relaxing against his wishes "I am not tempted by flesh the way he is"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:00 pm
"Oh i know very much so you are not" all three versions of her said at the same time, a knowing smirk on their lips as they stared at him. "i was speaking more in the terms that so long as I beat you in a quick fight.....even if you call magic a cheep trick I can get you to agree to certain things." she chuckled, her laughter filling his ears. Though the one still behind him wrapped her arms around his shoulders again, whispering into his ear "but I still prefer to speak to the mind of the man I married....than to the beast he can become at times....far more entertaining to watch your work....and make me proud to call you my mate."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:08 pm
"I appreciate that. I am far more than just my beast." Sesshoumaru ststed though very comforted by her embrace "Magic is a cheap trick, but a win is a win you are correct" he said "I am glad you enjoy watching me work. It's all I currently can do. But once my strebgth returns I will lay waste to those who oppose me still"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:15 pm
Saiyuri would smile as she would slowly raise her hand to turn his face towards hers, "then rest and grow stronger.....because you will only become that more formidable with every strike you receive" she said and then kissed him softly, with a smile. "I shall make you that much more, with everything I have you shall have even if I am here and you are far away." she then kissed him again before slowly pushing herself up. "for now lets get you dry and back into bed with a fully belly....your still recovering"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:36 pm
"Just because I'm not as easily swayed like my father doesnt mean you couldnt have gotten sex out of me just now" he said as he stood up as water rolled dowk his back dripping off the ends of his hair "But Im going to hold you to that. When I am ruling the west, I shall take comfort in knowing you are protecting things here"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:44 am
Sayuri would smirk looking back at him, "I think sex is the last thing on my mind, I just enjoy showing how much I care about you...and messing with you a bit is also fun" she chuckled moving soon over towards him with a towel, leaning up and kissed him again as she slid the towel around his waist. "these Isles will be your home from home...."

Sayuri would then walk with him back to their room, it was quieter now that their part of the castle was finished and a fire was already keeping the room warm as she walked over to a engraved wooden closet grabbing a fresh set of clothing for him. "should I get the brush so you can do your boa? or do you want me to do that?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:48 pm
"I would like for you do to it. I am enjoying our conversation. Im not sure if you realize it, but while you were finishing things up on your end you've spent much time away from this palace in building the new one. A man can only read so much in a day before his mind begins to wander. With Magi finishing the tunnels, it will be nice to finally be able to move about the cities even in this weakened condition"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:26 pm
Sayuri turned some with a small smile, "you could always walk with me, this will be your home too its best if you also have an input. I know the western palace will be your main home, but doesn't mean you can't make this as much as the other. I was even thinking of modeling it after the West's Palace...the style of course will remain of that of the previous Ren Palace color wise...that way if your father visits he won't get lost...but we are still hiding the saki from that man"

She would move to the bed gently helping him slid into his fresh cloths as she then grabbed the blush, using a towel to dry some of his hair and then running it through it. "Its been a long time since I've done this....you used to hate it when I did it...."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:49 am
"I was younger. I didnt have the patience to sit still then. But now it is a hassle when it becomes entangled."Sesshoumaru said to her "Besides I was just going to fight again and make it dirty once more. Now I have time to appreciate my looks"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:32 pm
She chuckled and continued to run the brush through it with a warm smile, watching the silver strands shimmer and she kept working out the knots gently. Her own claws acting as a comb while she hummed softly, "I wonder sometimes....what life would have been like....if my father had lived or if I had not escaped to the west as I did...." she asked and looked at him, "if we had been raised apart....I wonder how things would be between us if you'd still seek me out or I you."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:23 am
"Well if your father was still alive at some point we would end up married" Sesshoumaru told her "It's not hard, my father had three choices. You, Ayame of the Wolves though she's smitten with that mangy Koga, or a Princess from another land like the South or the East. However due to our predestined connection we would gone for each other even if they tried to force us into other options. I believe we should have bern together" he nodded his head conclusively
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:03 pm
Hearing him say this made her smirk a bit more, always the calculating one and always seeing everything form different sides and angles. "well I am glad that your able to clam my ease. No wonder your the calculating assassin" she leaned forward and kissed his cheek with a smirk, "though your still a cuddly puppy when your not being watched" that she knew she'd get a growl out of him for calling him a puppy. "it shouldn't be long though, that the palace and the isles will be in a more functioning manor....once that starts hopefully your well enough to go and aid your father."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum