The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Crimson Petals upon the Wind - Page 25 Empty Re: Crimson Petals upon the Wind

Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:31 pm
"That is something that will keep him busy, he'll stress over every last detail.....you sure you havn't killed him and replaced him with a more annoying imp with all the jobs you've given the creature" she asked teasing her husband walking beside him, as well as leading him towards the hot springs. She could still see he was still a bit...underweight his cloths still hung on him but once he was fully healed they could train once again to help him regain what he lost. "As for a long soak just don't stay to long in them, your thin enough I don't need you wrinkled and thinned"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:13 pm
Sesshoumaru gave a small growl when she commented on his appearance as his stripped pff his clothes moving into the water "So explain to me again, how exactly is this academy supposed to operate? We are going to have the villagers coming here all the time and learning from you?" He questioned "How long until we open it up for others, and are we prepared to do that? My father is preparing for a battle after all"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:22 am
The growl only made her smile as she would remove her own clothing and began to pull her hair up glancing at him before soon joining him within the spring. "With the ability that I can more or less 'split'myself along with Magi's ability we should easily be able to teach several students. These students would then provide aid to your fathers 'war' that he is preparing for, so I do not see issue with the idea. Once we gain a good amount of renown we can open our doors to others, the academy will be Magi's pride however as I'm allowing him to run it considering I am having to run the isles and one day the west when you take the position as Lord"

She would soon move over to him as she would grab one of the sponges and pressed it against his back leaning up and kissing his neck some as she smiled up at him, "someones gotta rule your house while your away playing"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:03 pm
"The use of these new mages will be truly tested in the war. It's the only way he'd ever approve of such an idea is if it increased his overall militaristic might"Sesshoumaru said "I am trusting you on this. As my mate. Dont let us down" he said though seemed to finally start to relax. It seemed the young Prince was still quite unsure of all of this himself "Ues and you will do a fine job running the castle"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:35 pm
She would lean back herself enjoying the warm water against her skin, she glanced at him with a faint smile. “Things will truly change as well when we welcome our first child to the world as well.” She stated simply “no I am not with a child....though I wonder who would be more excited....you or your father.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:09 pm
‘Definitely my father. Another thing for him to spoil rotten and he not have the responsibility of training.”Sesshoumaru said shaking his head “It’s hard to even think about a possible time to have children. With all these changes and developments, it feels like we keep pushing back siring a child further and further into the future.”he stated “Not that I mind though, there is quite a lot going on.”he said “Have you been in contact with my mother recently?”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:09 pm
Sayuri would sigh heavily when he asked about her talking to his mother, she raised her hand and would start to rub her temple some before speaking "Your mother....is not someone I enjoy talking to" she glanced at him and sunk into the water more, till it was up to her collar bone. "she's overly critical......like you at times.....stubborn as hell.....like you....." she stated as she began to list a few things that were making him sound more like his mother than anything. "I do not believe she even approves of me, as I am constantly being criticized for everything I do at times."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:37 pm
He was glaring at her by the time she finished but rolled his eyes "It's called a standard, and while I dont like my mother either she is the reigning Lady of the West and a great place to garner more experience. By founding this academy, your role as a leader is expanding much more"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:16 pm
Sayuri sunk further into the water and sighed heavily, bubbles coming up as she did that her eyes opening to look over at her husband before she sat up and stretched her arms. The water running down her skin as she groaned, before letting her arms dropped to the water "Do you even need me to rule the west Sesshoumaru?" she asked as she looked at him, "Your far more suited for that role than I am....I was merely your 'playmate' as a child, your mother has no real expectation of me being a reigning lady suitable for you....hell I'm fairly sure shes already looking to replace me."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:21 pm
"So then what, you'll just remain here when the time for me to rule the west comes?"he asked looking over at her "You'd rather stay here in the Isles than help me rule the West?
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:21 pm
"I don't know Sesshoumaru..." she stated and closed her eyes rubbing her temple some, she could start seeing why her father-in-law did this often. "I want to help you but this is also my home...." she knew she wasn't making this any better and she laid her head back she didn't know what to do, she was having a blast just watching her homeland coming back to life....watching as those that lived here took a new step towards a whole new life. "I don't know...." she stated sinking further into the water just wanting it to go over head, a thing she used to do as a child.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:34 pm
Sesshoumaru paused for a long moment before vreaking the silence "When the time comes, I think I will leave you here to continue running the Isles. It is clear that this is where you are most happy. Not the Western Palace. You and Magi can continue making strong mages to help us in times of war" he told her
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:51 pm
Saiyuri turned to look at him when he said that, she pushed herself up as she blinked several times. She could almost hear a faint since of 'pain' but at the same time she could hear he was doing it for her. "you'd....really let me stay here...." she asked, her heart pounding and she would slightly move closer to him. "but what about you Sesshoumaru...I know solitude...has always been easy for you.....I could run the west from here...when we mated these became the west..."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:05 am
"You cant control the mainland from an island. It'd fall into chaos and I'd still be gone cleaning it all up." He stated "It would be better to allow you to grow and flourish here and restore your homeland. That was my promise to you after all"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:07 pm
She raised her hand and would gently place it against his cheek as she smiled, "its moments like these that I wonder if your trully a hard ass" she stated leaning up and kissed him softly, breaking it not moments later. "I won't just sit idle of course even here....if I must I can even leave a few copies of myself here and take care of things at the main house...." she knew she couldn't fully leave the west to someone else....even if she did want tjust run away and stay here but if she could remain here most of the time she'd be content having to travel a few times.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:55 pm
"We dont have to think of the specifics right now." Sesshoumaru said "Just know that when the time comes you will have the freedom of choosing your future. I have no issue being alone, you know my personality"he told her "I just know that my place is ruling at my father's side and taking over when he is finally defeated."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:40 pm
Saiyuri nodded her head and would lean up and kiss him again, "want me to wash your hair....you used to enjoy it when we where children....I think I even heard you purr once.." she stated with a small chuckle, as she began to push herself out of the water. "I'll get the lavender oils"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:35 pm
"I did not purr" Sesshoumaru stated as he settled into the water "How much longer until that crystal is full and you can try to purify the toxins in me? "Sesshoumaru asked "I'm tired of being this shell of my former self"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:44 pm
Saiyuri couldn't help but smile as she could almost hear his eyes rolling in his head with that one, though she would move back over to him as she held the bottle of the lavender oil. She would then slid back into the water, as he could then take notice that the blue gem was still around her neck, "I suppose though I haven't attempted anything, Magi hasn't advised it..." she said glancing at him. She then would then tilt her head some, "Mini....is it possible that the crystal is charged enough?" she asked knowing the little 'creature' would hear her from their connection.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:11 pm
*It is close. But I wouldn't advise it. If your catalyst for your spell goes wrong, you could drain your crystal and have to build the energy up all over again* Mini responded back to her *But you do have the appropriate skill level to use spells in the healing tree now, just not enough stored mana*

"Judging from your face I take it thats a no?" Sesshoumaru asked as he leaned back against her as she washed his hair "I figured as much or else you would have done it already"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:50 pm
"Sorry....he thinks that if I did attempt to use such a spell without enough mana stored I'd have to start all over again" she stated and would run her fingers through his hair. "Just be a bit more patient ok? The more I practice or use other spells the faster the crystal fills up then we can spare together to get you back up to fighting shape....or call your father here and you two can blast through some trees that need clearing" she stated teasing him and making it sound like she'd use his pent up frustration to level areas for building new towns.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:06 pm
"My father is busy fighting a war, I can clear a bunch of trees myself" Sesshoumaru sighed "I suppose that is an upside to all the magic constantly swirling around me. The more spells you use the closer I get to becoming whole again. If I ever see that Youko Kurama again I'll slay him." He growled out "They say he's gone rouge. Bounty Hunters are out for his head however if my informants are correct"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:40 pm
Her fingers would continue to run through his hair, massaging his scalp and just trying to get him to relax though she could feel him tensing up as she would speak "You won't be fighting him alone Sesshoumaru, I have as much right to him as you do." she said simply but she didn't need to put a bounty on the fox's head she'd take his head herself. "Though for now...rest is what is needed, every day the palace gets closer to being complete and now with Magi taking control of the tunnels we will have a fast network between all the villages and the academy....which means the faster we train mages and then send them to your father to fight the front lines."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:26 am
"My father was wise to send us to the isles" Sesshoumaru said leaning back against her "This restoration of the lands will benefit the West in many ways. And with leaving you in control Im sure it will prosper for centuries. I feel confident that when I inherit the West I will be a better ruler than my father"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:26 pm
She would soon reach over cupping some water to start running it through his hair, letting out a soft hum as she kept washing his hair before finishing and would then lean down and kissed his neck softly. "hmm I'm sure you'll do more than just rule better." she stated as her fingers ran down his arms.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum