The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Crimson Petals upon the Wind - Page 14 Empty Re: Crimson Petals upon the Wind

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:23 am
Sesshoumaru narrowed his eyes slightly at the challenging tone of the man before him though when he spoke his voice as as even and calm as ever "I am Prince Sesshoumaru Taishou of the Western Lands, after my father no youkai out of 1000 has defeated me in battle. My aim is that of my wife's, to restore her homeland to their former glory. I have already drove off the fox and fire sprite that were responsible for Tao Ren's demise, and my father has been duly notified as well and will be taking matters up with the Emperor for sought out justice for our people. You have an option, either become a demon that helps us accomplish that I have traveled all this way for, or become the next youkai to be slain in my path. No obstacle will stop me from delivering the promises I made to my mate."he said boldly though still as stoic as ever as he eyed Yomi as the two boys stood frozen, jaws slacked as no one had ever talked back to Yomi before, then again they had also never met a powerful prince either whose aura still pulsed despite its suppression "Just who is this guy...."one of the boys said

The first to appear, as predicted was Sekai as his usual warm smile graced his mirror "Empress Ryoko, you have such a look of disdain on your face. Let me guess, you saw Lord Kurama?"he joked as another mirror flashed on as Kurama's face appeared "I heard that you mangy cat."he said cooly as he looked at Ryoko "Hello daughter"he said with a scowl on his face "I had no intentions of coming to the castle anytime soon. What's th--"he started before the third mirror flashed as Raizen's thunderous voice came through cutting off Kurama "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT NOW, IS THIS DAMN THING WORKING!?"he War Demon snapped as he tapped on the mirror, clearly the least refined with magic amongst the Lords as Sekai blinked rapidly in the sudden confusion "Yes Lord Raizen we can hear you just fine. Just don't touch the mirror until you are ready to teleport in which you simply step through. Inu no Taishou's mirror hasn't gone off, is he not in his castle?" he asked as he looked back at Ryoko
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:02 pm
Sayuri would hear the boys speaking and she would smirk some "As he stated eariler he is Prince Sesshoumaru Taisho of the Western Lands....future Dai Youkai and blessed by Luna herself" she said as she would even slightly indicate to the cresent moon upon his brow. Yomi stood there listening the mark of the moon on Sesshoumaru's brow he had noticed right away, however the trust was still not there. "Out of respect for Tao Ren's daughter....I will....aid you but the moment that I sense harm to befall those here....I will go against you to defend them, it was my job during his rein and it will remain such even now...." he would then glance at the two guards. "Prepare a suitable place for them to stay I am sure they are well worn from their travels and castle ruins are no place to sleep."

Ryoko eye almost twitched when she saw her father, the 'snear' on his face making her want to end him at that moment. However, she stayed her tongue as she listened to Raizen bang against the window before finally speaking. "Lord Inu No Taisho is already here at the palace....a matter of importance as arised and you are all required to attend....that includes you Kurama or shall the rein of the north be passed to a more competent lord who comes when his 'master' calls him" she knew referring to her husband as his master would ruffle the fox's fur it was the one great joy she got knowing that there was a man that her father 'feared' one reason why she married Rei....it was the simple things in life. "I trust you Sekai and Kurama know your way here....Raizen as stated from Seikai simply pass through the mirror"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:04 pm
Sesshoumaru narrowed his eyes briefly in the direction of the still challenging tone of the youkai but didn't press it further as he watched the two boys fumble around before quickly leaving the hut as Sesshoumaru turned to her "You will address the villagers, since word is surely going to spread about who we are. If you can earn this villages trust, it will make gaining the other more inland towns and villages much easier. This is one of the larger ones being so close to the castle."

Almost in sync the three lords stepped forward passing through their mirrors appearing in the chamber before Ryoko as Kurama snapped at his daughter "That scale brain is simply no more than a governing peacekeeper he is NOT my Master."

"Now, now, we all agreed that the Dragon, being born of the light of Hikari instead of the darkness of Yami will be a neutral governing body for all. No need to get your tails all crossed Kurama."Sekai said as he bowed his head "Empress Ryoko a pleasure."

Raizen simply squatted doggy style on the ground in typical fashion as he dug his pinky into his ear mindlessly scratching it "If this aint about battle or war, then I don't really wanna be here."he said
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:02 am
Sayuri glanced at Yomi and would nod her head towards the youkai, she understood were he was coming from even if Sesshoumaru didn't. Since her father founded these Isles it was a clear understanding to all that the West would never gain control of it, till now...there was going to be a heavy strain on her to calm centuries of 'tradition' to switch over to a new age. Though she soon would speak "By being Tao Ren's daughter I have their trust....but probably not their respect considering these isles were never to be beneath Western rule..." she said with a heavy sigh as she shook her head. "However, father is gone and we have to move on from that...just for now...try not to kill anyone" she said with a smile towards him as she then glanced back at Yomi. "We appreciate your hospitality...". Yomi would just bow his head before waving them off as Sayuri would step out of the hut a small crowd having gathered outside just to look at the outsiders as word was quickly spreading that a Ren had returned...

Ryoko would give a faint smile towards Sekai as she would then look at the other two, "As for the war Lord Raizen....if what we were told is true...one is not far from the future" that was all she was going to say as she turned to lead them towards the counsel room. "I as always am in no way part of what goes on inside, I am a witness only so do remember that.." her eyes coldly went to Kurama as he had tried to gain favor with her in the past. "Lord Inu no Taisho is already inside, Emperor Rei will be here shortly."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:41 am
"No promises."Sesshoumaru said simply though he clearly was joking as he followed her outside blinking at the small group that has surrounded the entrance to the hut "Well, it looks like you're going to have to address them sooner than expected."he commented nudging her forward

"Hmm I wonder whatever could be going on?"Sekai said curiously tapping his chin as they walked before entering the room only to be met with a scowl faced Dog Daiyoukai standing with his arms crossed as Sekai raised an eyebrow "Taishou?"

"Not now Sekai, you too, will only be bearing witness to the proceedings"Taishou said as he glared at the other two Lords who didn't seem off put or out of character, which infuriated the dog even further."

Rei Yuan was currently sitting in the hot springs, though he wasn't much relaxing as the amulet he had around his neck glew between his extended fingers as magic encapsulated it as Rei's eyes glowed like a dragons as visions and prophecies raced through his vision as lightning speed as the magic suddenly vanished as he sank into the water letting out a sigh "Are all the lords here dear?"he asked hearing Ryoko come to retrieve him
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:01 pm
Sayuri glanced back at Sesshoumaru as he pushed her forward and she would sigh some, she didn't expect it to be that fast but what was done was done. She took a deep breath to settle her nerves this was her test, to see if she could even be remotely close to running the west like Izanami. Glancing at the people before her she would soon speak, "I am sure all of you are wanting to believe what rumors are coming to your attention....you can believe them." she said, hearing the crowd starting to get a bit...loud as she held up her hand. "I am Tao Ren's daughter, Sayuri Tao Ren Taisho" she stated having never said her full name for a long time. "Princess and Heir to these Isles and future Lady to the Western Lands....I've come to end the chaos that have fallen over these once beautiful shores and peaceful forests...things cannot be as they have been or were...I ask only for you to trust...because without you the people of these isles....none of us will have a home here."

The crowd listened, glancing at one another before soon Yomi would step out and moving up towards Sayuri he was dressed in a bit more of a 'noble' outfit versus the old worn kimono he had been in. As he did, he would give her a faint smile "As I served your father....I will serve you Milady" he stated before he would move to his knee. The crowd watched in awe before they too soon took to their knee "We are with you Milady! Long Live the Rens! Hail the Taisho's!" Sayuri would smile happily as her eyes light up and she turned to look at Sesshoumaru with a warm smile, hope shining in her eyes as she then looked back at the crowd.

Ryoko would move over to him as she knelt down and kissed his cheek "hmm yes, shame I can't just keep you in here." she stated though she knew to keep those lords waiting was a bad idea. "What visions did you see?" she asked as she moved towards were his clothing laid out and picked up a towel to take over to him.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:54 am
Sesshoumaru laid his arm against her waist "Well, it seems that your time to sit on your father's throne has come..Princess Sayuri."he said as he could see more and more villagers coming out of their homes and hiding places and bowing down to the two of them. As this happened another young villager came running up screaming excitedly "Elder Yomi, supply ships with flags from the West could be seen heading towards the harbor! They are stacked to the bring with merchants and supplies, you can see it from the coast line!." the boy said as the villagers raised their head in surprise at the message "It seems Jaken reached my father. He has been prepared for this moment for a long time."Sesshoumaru said as he then took a knee next to Sayuri as he kissed her hand gently "I have made good on my promise, the isles, are yours."

"War is coming."Rei Yuan said with a deep sigh as he took the towel from her drying off as he began dressing in his traditional Emperor's robes and head piece "The events of today's meeting will lead to an eventual war of youkai against oni. Humans will be a secondary casualty in this chaos amongst demon."he said "It is in times like these in which I say I do not like my job as Emperor."he said as he finished getting dressed strapping his large sword forged from the dragons fangs and claws "I have also seen that my beloved blade shall break, and it shall be reforged a new into two separate blades. Muramasa the Devil's Blade and Masamune the Angel's Blade all from the fire of the sacred dragon."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:00 pm
Sayuri listened to the report from the villager as she would nod her head glancing at her mate when he knelt down and kissed her hand. She gave him a faint smile, before then looking at the villagers "We sent word back to the west after learning what happened so long ago, you all should remain here till we get the port secure and the land surrounding it as well. Only myself and Sesshoumaru know this location and we will keep it that way to ensure your safty..." she glanced at Yomi, "I dont think I have to ask for you to watch over them." she said as the youkai stood up with a smirk. "Not at all, I will send out scouts to the other villages...once you tell us the area is secure I'll send word that they can start coming to rebuild and get that castle of yours back up."

Ryoko stood there listening the last bit catching her attention quicker as she turned to face him more, "but if your sword breaks...wont that mean..." she didn't want to say what she felt, to loss him would destroy her.."These lands cannot be without you Rei...what about Uryu?" she stated as she looked at him, her eyes searching his. "Get them to confess what they did...allow Taisho some sort of..revenge but do not let this go to war...to many people will die."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:06 pm
Sesshoumaru nodded his head at her "You have a choice, you can choice to rest at the village in the hut overnight and join me at the port tomorrow, or you can join me tonight and we will return here tomorrow. The choice is yours."he said

"Do not worry, this war will not kill me"Rei Yuan said with a soft smile "But it is not Taishou who will be the perpetrator of this war....but Raizen...."he stated as he turned to head towards the conference room with her "Though the details as to why were not revealed to me."he said
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:00 am
She looked at him glancing around at the others within the village, to stay here would be nice to find out what had happened but she would speak. "I'll return with you...they'll be time to catch up, but for now we have to protect these isles...and if we dont...then there would have been little point in learning." she said simply. She looked to Yomi as he bowed his head, "I'll send out the scouts, you two dont cause to much noise." he winked some before stepping away as he started to order the guards most of them young who haven't seen battle but had practiced drills their whole lives. "Seems they prepared for this day as well." she stated with a small smirk, "what is with you youkai and sceems?" she said teasing her mate some.

Ryoko would sigh some as she stood there, as she walked beside him towards the conference room. "Either way...I have a bad feeling, those isles were even out of your reach when you formed the counsel...the Ren's knew something yet they chose to betray their own goddess to keep it a secret...if Raizen was bold enough to attack...then he knows something as well....hes an idiot but hes not a fool.."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:33 am
"It's how you take charge"Sesshoumaru said to her as they headed back towards the ruins and down towards the docks as the ships began nearing the isles "My father looks like he didn't waste any expense to help us rebuild the isles...."he commented seeing numerous ships coming in "I will need to venture out and kill some of the beasts and youkai that have taken home in the forest. Will you be joining me?"he asked curiously

"That's what scares me, he is a powerful idiot, but no fool."Rei said standing outside the door before taking a deep breath "Go take your spot to witness, let's get this started"he said as he headed inside the council room as he moved over taking his seat on the throne as the Lords moved to their respected stands around the throne taking their seats as well "It is good to see all of my Lords gathered together again, allow me to start with that. It is very rare that I have all of you gathered in my presence, but today is not on good circumstance. A serious charge of treason has been levied against two of the lords present today. Lord Inu no Taishou, Lord Kurama and Lord Raizen rise. The floor is yours to stand trial."he said as the lords stepped forward as Taishou faced the other two lords "You two are responsible for the death of Tao Ren as well as attacking my son on the Mist Isles to try to keep it a secret. As vessel for Luna's sacred beast, as father-in-law of the last Ren and for attacking Luna's vessel in Sesshoumaru you are thrice over guilty and justice is demanded."he said

"Oh ho?"Kurama said in mock surprise after hearing the charges brought against him "That's a surprise now isn't it. It is true that I had contact with Tao Ren, and I chose to let that traitor live."he said with a dark scowl across his face "You see, the Ren had betrayed the Goddess Luna and chose to worship the Everlasting Father, Yami much like we of the North."he said "I told him that since the North has the strongest Navy and seafare and commerce that if we entered into trade, we would provide them with Yami's blessings and guidance. However Tao went back on our deal. He decided to side with the Oni and THEIR interpertations of Yami's teachings."he said in his ever nonchalant tone as he too then looked at Raizen "Well? What happened then Lord Raizen?"

Raizen's expression turned hard as he looked at the others "Hmmm Tao Ren...Tao Ren....little black haired dog fella right? Yeah I remember him. He...had this plan....some big idea on how to use the Mist Isles to free Lord Yami. Said he got the idea from Kurama but didn't trust the Kyuubi, go figure right? So he came to the Oni for help. Naturally I told him to fuck off but my advisor Mukuro eventually told me it would be smart for me to accept, so I left her in charge. Heard Tao Ren died though, so it must have not went well."Raizen said with a laugh as Taishou's eyes flashed red momentarily as Rei Yuan's voice suddenly boomed "ENOUGH" as the room grew quiet once more

Sekai stood there in complete shock as he processed the information he just heard just like the Emperor was currently doing "You may not have killed him yourself, but through your neglect another man respected as Lord is dead, Raizen"he snapped "And you are every bit as twisted up in this as he is, Kurama, you took advantage of a faithless man--" "He was a heretic!"Kurama snapped "He like his father before him turned his back on Luna. He is blessed she didn't turn him into a wolf, but he had a primal mind, he was desperate for an answer, but he betrayed the teachings of the youkai and sided with the Oni, that is what got him killed."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:51 am
"A take the fun from you?" She asked with a chuckle as she smiled some, glancing at the ships coming into port she could already tell Jaken was taking charge more or less following direct orders that Sesshoumaru probably wrote up for him to do when he returned. "Though I feel a more interesting way of 'fighting....its been years and I wish to feel these lands beneath my paws...." she glanced to him as she did her eyes began to turn pure white, before her body shifted into the large elegant black inu she was as she took off, a howl ripping through the air as a burst of her aura spread across the isles...a warning for all demons, youkai, or oni that dared wish to challenge her...or her mate.

Ryoko eased into her seat as she sighed some, the hair on the back of her neck was already standing up. She sat still and began to listen, though what she heard made her sit up straighter this was almost unheard of...she knew the Ren's were more or less went against others but to abandon their goddess for Yami but she paused. She bit her lip glancing at Sekai, then back at the others the Ren line was first created when Luna made Inu No Taisho's direct ancestor a mate...forged from the love she held for Yami thus creating the black inus...it wasn't madness nor was it exactly treason now as she thought about it for the Ren's to even side with Yami as well as Luna to them...both were equal, to even be blessed by Luna's Tear which could cure almost any illness or injury. The Ren's kept secrets ever since the divide between the inu's...something that even Luna saw fit in keeping them as dogs and not their twisted cousins...the wolves.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:41 pm
Sesshoumaru watched her transform and run off as he let a smile run across his lips "That's one way she can definitely protect herself."he said to the himself as a cloud of dust gather around his feet raising him into the air as he leaned forward as he shot forward quickly as he caught up to her as they headed into the forest as he pointed as one of the the large beasts ahead of them that had knocked over a couple trees blocking a few of the roads "We need to take that demon out so the villangers and merchants can clear this lumber and use it to rebuild the town and castle."he said "Do you wish to try your hand at killing him?"

"Even if that is the case, Kurama, Luna didn't abandon the Ren. She brought their last remaining survivor to my lands to be raised under the guidance and protection of her clan and to mate her vessel. But there is something I do agree with you with. Raizen, how dare you attempt to destroy my clan and the people of my Goddess. How dare you belittle Inu youkai while you are nothing more than Oni. We all know their story, Yami's failed first creations cursed to live in darkness and suffer. It is we youkai, who gave you a seat at the table once again."

Raizen glared "I've never liked you dog. You and that fox think you are both so honorable in protecting your stupid traditions. We Oni aren't classy and sophisticated like you youkai but there is one thing that we do better than anything else that Lord Yami kept us around instead of devouring us into the darkness completely once again. You know what that thing is? Kill."he said with a growl "If a man is weak, then he deserved his death."he stated "If you want to find out how weak all you youkai really are, then I am glad to bring you back to your creators. That goes for you too human boy"he said as his eyes snapped over to the Emperor as Rei Yuan's frowned deepen at the supposed insult that those who questioned the Emperor's methods would call him

"Raizen must watch his tone."Sekai said "Those words are going to escalate into conflict"he stated "To attack a prince of one of our lands, there has to be some punishment...but if not even the Emperor can reel in Raizen then...."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:59 pm
A loud snarl would leave her muzzle as her fangs bared at the demon, her tail lashing behind her as she lunged forward snapping her jaws as the demon hissed at her. Her eyes would slightly glow before she lunged again, she didn't have talents like poison saliva like Sesshoumaru but she was still strong enough to fight it in this form. Her claws were sharp and soon she was able to twist herself before her fangs sunk into the creatures throat, its blood spilling to the ground in waves before she tossed her head, slamming it into a few more trees as its blood dripped from her muzzle waiting for its next move. When it laid there she snorted and glanced at Sesshoumaru as if saying 'that was pathetic'

Ryoko glanced at Sekai as she would sigh some and speak "Before this began he saw a flash....no matter what happens it would seem fate has decided that....war is coming and those Isles will be the first battlefield." she stated softly as she sat there looking at the feline. "we can only hope that The Emperor can foresee some sort of settlement before this gets out of hand and we have a war within these halls."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:07 am
"Well it seems your people here couldn't handle some of these youkai. I don't foresee it being a problem clearing out the rest of the active ones then. It is the hidden youkai that we have to worry about in the future."Sesshoumaru said as he looked over at the fallen demon then up at his mate strangely aroused by her tenacity and power though pushed it aside for now as they pressed forward slaughtering random demons that were destroying the area as they hunted for others to prey on

"I can see that happening"Sekai said "Tai has already lost his temper twice and Raizen is antagonizing him after already threatening his family."he said as he frowned his magic sensing the raising youki levels in the chamber

"I will not stand here and be insulted by some devilish oni" Inu no Taishou said as his hand went to the hilt of Sounga, the blade from hell that he was itching to drive into the Oni's flesh as Raizen's hair prickled and stood on end "Then bring it on you mangy beast"he growled out as his fists began to glow with energy as the two lunged for each other suddenly much to the surprise of both Kurama and Rei Yuan as their auras collided causing both men to shield themselves being so close as the magically sealed walls of the chamber vibrated and rocked
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:55 am
Ryoko gritted her teeth watching this, it was clear that the two desired nothing but war but as the walls vibrated and rocked she would stand quickly, her own aura flaring as she spoke "This is a chamber of minds not one of brute strength, if I have to I will seal you both in a place neither one of you can use youkai, oni or anything....now return to your seats and settle this as men not some crazed beasts that are uncivilized....." which technicly both were one or the other in that case, but she would not have a 'war' break out in her home let alone so close to her son.

"If in the future I must, I will have it you all are stripped down to feeling like humans the only ones with power will be myself not even my husband just to keep you all in line....now return to your seats Inu no Taisho, Raizen" her voice firm warning them that just because she had not seen battle in many years did not reduce her to a cowering female....she was also a mother and a wife two things that angered where rather dangerous.

Sayuri and Sesshoumaru would continue to attack the other demons, some trying to flee but would be cut off while others barged for their lives or straight on attacked them. The isles forests were soon littered with bodies and blood, Sayuri's black fur slicked back with blood and a few cuts of her own but they had cut a path towards the ports, her eyes scanning out to the ships before turning to her mate. Her head lowering as she lightly nuzzled him.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:24 pm
Inu no Taishou glared fiercely at Raizen though as he heeded the Empress's words and began to draw back his sword Raizen opened his mouth wide and blew a large blast of energy sending Taishou flying backwards and blowing out a large portion of the wall as Rei Yuan then drew his sword as Raizen turned to face he and Ryoko "I'm done taking orders and threats from you people"Raizen said "I never wanted to be in this stupid alliance anyway. I'm not from some damned sacred beast, I don't give a shit about your fucking traditions and ceremonies"he said coldly as he then turned his back to them "If this is war, then it is war."he said before he suddenly jumped out of the large hole he had made as a chariot streaked across the sky like lightning picking him up and taking off to the east

"Well.....I did not see that coming."Kurama said dusting himself off as the debris and soot settled down as Sekai finished coughing patting himself off as well "Hey that's my line....and very true. Tai are you alright?"he called out just as he could see Inu no Taishou pushing himself up with his sword, bloodied and burned from the unexpected attack "I'll be fine"the dog said weakly but stood firm as he looked up to the skies "My blade shall have his blood."

"I think that will be enough for today"Sesshoumaru said as he scratched behind her ears "The merchants can use the bodies for their wares and goods and the builders can begin their rebuild and can work further the more we push back. You did a good job today handling yourself with the villagers and with the youkai, but it's time to get you clean and looking like a Princess again."he commented as he shook the excess blood off his hands from her
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:49 pm
Ryoko would attempt to put up a quick barrier to try and wrap it around Raizen but it came to quickly and she was just able to get it around herself. This act she knew spelled out war, as her heart was pounding and all that was going through her head was did that blast get to her son but she didn't want to appear vunerable as he took off. "Rai..." Ryoko said softly as she moved to her husband, "I can ready the royal guard...but....you were right your vision...."

Sayuri grunted some at him but nodded some, as she would take a few steps from him as her body would almost 'ripple' as she would soon turn back to normal. Blood coated her clothing as she rolled her shoulders and sighed, "Pitty I wanted to walk into the port covered in blood and tell everyone I'm not to be passed off as a simple girl" she said chuckling as she moved back up towards him. "Though that was very exciting, its been awhile since we've gotten to do something like that"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:12 pm
"There is no need, and fret not he didn't do any real damage to the castle, only the ceiling"Rei said as he stared out of the open hole frowning "I am afraid my vision has come true despite my many attempts to avoid it. War is to come against the Eastern Lands. Raizen and his clan will surely attempt to separate and conquer the rest of our lands if left unchecked...my Lords, are we all in agreeance then that we are to band together to bring Lord Raizen to heel and put him in his place. Lord Taishou I already presume you are in."he said earning an indignant grunt from the Inu who was still licking his wounds as Sekai and Kurama simply nodded their heads and gave a deep bow one time "I will continue the preparations on my end then"Rei Yuan said to the lords "The mirrors are still working for you to travel home and begin much the same, we will be in contact"

"Then let you continue to be used a secret weapon"Sesshoumaru said looking down at her and all of the blood on her clothing "The villagers gave us our own private hut that has a bath. I suggest we stay there for a while until all the castle repairs are complete. I will leave Jaken at the castle sight as courier for our messages."he said taking her hand as he began heading back to the village with her
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:28 pm
Ryoko took a deep breath, calming herself and trying to get her nerves to be settled as she stedided herself before would step up towards Rei as he stood at the opening. As the other lords left to go and ready their own lands she would speak, "it would seem the fight for the isles will be the least of our issue....but we still never found out just who caused Tao Ren's death....more will be uncovered with this war.."

Sayuri walked with him, her hand curling around his own as she smiled faintly "You just dont want anyone else to see me like this..." she smirked at him, "I saw the way you looked at me earlier....I set a fire in your youkai" she teased him faintly with a laugh. She seemed far more at ease here than she ever did in the west, her eyes shined as she looked over the land; hope in her eyes that she would finally reclaim her homeland.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:55 pm
"Yes, when it comes to the order of pressing matters, Raizen just jumped to the top of the list"Rei Yuan said with a sad smile "Well I knew this day would come eventually, I just didn't know who would be the one to defect first, your father seeks power and authority, the cats seek knowledge and wisdom, the dogs seek honor and tradition and the oni seek chaos and destruction. It was simply a matter of what was going to stop the group from getting what they wanted first and it seems the Oni lucked out this round."he said as he moved off with her to go get ready

"Not many youkai are bold or dumb enough to attack the west anymore, as you said this bloodshed has not happened in a while."Sesshoumaru said still leading her to their home, though he didn't say that she was wrong, he greatly desired her in this current state, bloodlusted, covered in blood and sweat and excitement, the young lord was barely keeping his lust for his wife under wraps as he rushed her through the village and into their home where he instantly found himself passionately kissing her and stripping her body down before they even made it to the bedroom where he found himself all over her body before pushing himself deeply into her body, the passion never dying as he hungrily devoured her body with his essence, his beast finally happy to be one with his woman once again as his passionate moans and groans filled their hut..and those who happened to pass by it, of two young monarchs sowing the seeds of future hope and love for the isles and the west
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:16 pm
"I'll go and make sure the palace is protected, our son doesn't need to be subjected to war just yet....he's still young." she said simply she wanted to keep her son as innocent as she could for as long as she could, away from the chaos and violence that the world she knew held that was now pounding at her doorstep with Raizen's defection. "I also have a feeling, my father will use this war to push his own desire or even defect himself....Sekai may desire wisdom but he wouldn't go as far as ever walking away...he was the first we got to come to the idea of a counsel of lords"

Sayuri seemed to obe full of energy as she beamed with it as they walked through the village, though before she could even say anything to Sesshoumaru she found herself 'devoured' as his youkai finally got her to himself. The thickness of passion and lust was almost overpowering, that all she could do was twist and moan beneath him as she felt his fangs, claws and body pressing down on her. Her arms wrapped around him, dragging her nails down his back as her legs curled around him as well a moan passing her lips and she only could hold onto him as their lust and love for each other continued to grow. It wasn't till much later in the night did the 'high' of it all seem to calm down as she ran her fingers up his chest, while her head rested on his shoulder. "Never seen you get that riled up before....I get you that bad?" she asked with a small chuckle as she looked up at him.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:34 pm
"This is true, but I would never put anything past these Lords, even the ones I respect."Rei Yuan said "Imagine for a moment, say we were to outlaw the uses and studies of magic, even a specific branch of magic. Lord Sekai would be as easy to turn against that authority as Raizen is now. Or if we decided to abandon the Lord Yami and his Teachings of Yin, the legend of our gods and sacred ancestors, Lord Inu no Taishou would be up in arms to defend Lady Luna's honor and the traditions they have set for us. Luckily for everyone else...the dragon seeks peace and harmony. And I will be up in arms for anyone who disrupts it."Rei Yuan said smiling at her as he stripped off the top half of his robes leaving on his pants but going shirtless as all the scars and marks from the dragons shone brightly in their lit chamber across his tanned, strong physique "Your father may try to defect as well, but I cannot let that happen...at least not right now. I will need his forces and access to a strong navy if I want to have any hope of beating Raizen. We can't forget that it's not just Raizen....it's his scary ass daughter Asuramaru as well. She's not much older than Uryu but she has already demonstrated the power to single handedly destroy a mountain and Raizen has personally be heading her training. She is not to be taken lightly should he actually decide to use his daughter in this war"he commented "He's not the sheltering parents we are."

Sesshoumaru has his arm around her waist as his claws lightly drew small circles and zig zags across the small of her back as he was still in his euphoric high and tiredness as he looked down at her "What do you think?"he said with a small chuckle, which was rare for him "When you do things that impress me, I cannot help but want to touch you. You will have to get used to that, I keep it well guarded, but as you can see, my sex drive his a very active one. I am newly mated after all."he said giving her a light kiss as he played with her hair lightly "But I assume that won't be a problem"he whispered against her lips
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:09 pm
"Raizen has always been about displaying power, his daughter would be no exception to that rule...." she stated as she walked with him to their chambers, watching him as she moved over to the bed and eased herself onto it her hands sliding up to her hair as she worked the intricate headpiece she wore as empress from her hair before glancing up at him. "He's almost like Kurama with power, but he doesn't bide his time."

Sayuri smiled some as she looked up at him, she pressed her lips to his and slid back smirking. "I love seeing you like this" she said as her hair fell down her shoulder mingling with his. Her hand raising up to run against his cheek, "wish I could see this side of you more...." she stated leaning forward again to kiss him, it was the side of him that she saw as a child, grew up with. But she knew to be a lord this side could not be known as she broke the kiss "but no....it wont be....i get it all to myself"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:28 pm
"That's what makes him the greater threat to deal with. Above all else at least your father is a patient man in plotting to get what he wants. This man just blew a hole in our ceiling"he said with a small chuckle as he stretched out falling onto the bed beside her "There are so many preparations to be made now, I need another personal assistant specfically for war time planning now"he sighed

"Yes only yours"Sesshoumaru said as he returned her kisses before rolling over on top of her, taking her body one last time late into the night before the two of them fell asleep soundly until the early rays of dawn shone into the hut as Sesshoumaru opened his eyes sitting up yawning "Jaken should be here any minute, the little toad never sleeps and I have orders to give him."he said stretching
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum