The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Kamisama: The Life of a God - Page 10 Empty Re: Kamisama: The Life of a God

Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:44 am
Jineza froze for a moment, an expression of shock and horror played on her face which she wiped away quickly before Koharu could see. “It....it’s lovely.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:24 pm
Koharu would smile some and would then blush a bit "I mean...its not...like anything special..." she stated and would brush some of her hair from her face, "so...what sort of things did you and...Dad do? when you first started to know you liked one another? was he even able to leave the shrine then?"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:16 pm
“Oh yes. He was a Kami, he wasn’t a prisoner or anything.” She said after the initial shock of her realization wavered and she didn’t want to ruin their time together. “He would have to go to the grand gathering where the gods would gather to celebrate the end or beginning of the new year or other events. But...we would often leave the shrine and just walk around....talk....explore the town. You’d actually be amazed what he didn’t know above it modern human life considering how old he is.” She said and chuckled.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:56 pm
"really? what didn't he know?" she asked moving up to her with a small smile and rather curious. "and I can some what guess what he didn't know...how did he respond to a car? is it like in the anime where the person from the past things its a strange horse drawn carriage?" she asked. Koharu couldn't help but wonder what her father would have thought, "it would have been funny to see I'm sure.....a guy who's centuries old seeing a car for the first time." she laughed, a small smile on her lips.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:58 pm
“A little bit. He damage the first cars that came through to Japan but took a kind of hiatus and came back eventually when more modern cars came.” She chuckled. “I think he’s biggest thing was the Internet.” She chuckled. “Cell phones....computers.....YouTube was an interesting experience.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:40 am
"Oh lord....you don't pop someones internet virginity with YouTube mom...come on....I mean the pikaboo cat is adorable but dad would so go bonkers over it....that we would probably get a cat...or 50..." she stated with a chuckle shaking her head. "so what else did you and do do? must have been nice dating a Kami of all things...anything you want really he could give you..."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:53 pm
“And trust me he tried. But I didn’t want everything.....just him. He would create the most beautiful sunsets for us to sit under. He would make the star dance on clear nights for us to dance with. Write love letters in the clouds to let me know he was missing me when ever one of us was away for long periods of time.” She said as they continued their stroll through the market, a smile was on her lips, but tears were in her eyes.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:52 pm
Koharu would move up to her and would soon gently take her hand, with a small smile on her lips "I bet it was fun....I don't think I've ever been on a date....I mean ya Nazuki and I went to movies and such together but I never saw them as anything." she stated simply looking at her again. "I know...you guys don't care for him...considering what he's done..."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:51 pm
“I...understand how ones heart work when you find love. As your mother I cannot say that I’m exactly thrilled with your choice, I can only warn you...guide you to the best of my ability and be there for you when you need me.....but...” she said he’d softly and smiled at her daughter and grasped her hand in return. “Love is a strong and wonderful thing. I want you to experience everything it has to offer....it’s great times....and it’s sad ones.” She said and looked down at their joined hands, “maybe I should take my own advice however.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:01 pm
When she mentioned love Koharu would look at her "i...I don't love him!" she stated her cheeks turning a dark red, "i...I mean ya he...hes really nice and all but....I don't love him..." she was stumbling over her own words, feeling unsure even as she stood there feeling her mother's hand holding hers. Did she really care about Nazuki that way? With how things where that wasn't exactly the best thing to be known as she would then look back at her mother "but why do you have to take your own advice? you and dad are happy even if things are a bit rough right now..."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:11 pm
“I..I...it’s nothing..a passing thought. But....we should keep going. We don’t want to be too late.” She said and turned to look around and avoid the topic. She wasn’t sure if Koharu should know what was going to happen to Tenjin or of Tenjin wanted her to know
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:20 pm
Koharu would look at her before nodding, "alright, I suppose we should start my training as a miko....you can't become a goddess without it right?" she asked with a smile towards her, "I want to make sure you and dad are happy again and i know Orichinagi would love to be the only guardian again....and Gale from what I can see would probably like to return to the monks...though he does seem like dad a bit..."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:49 pm
“Gale is very mch like him. I am older then him but we grew up together at the shrine. But he looked up to your father. He wanted to be just like him.” She saidas they headed home
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:39 am
"Well I'm sure if it was possible Gale would make a great Kami.....that way you and dad could live together as you should have been able to...." she stated with a small smile, "I mean maybe even try for a chance to be parents again....I'm sure if you guys where given the chance would be great at it..."

Though as she said that they soon had returned back to the shrine and she stretched out her arms with a yawn, "We're home!" she called out knowing it was fairly late and the whole sky turning dark earlier probably had been an alarm to everyone.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:07 pm
Geordi was the first to greet them, “welcome home.” He said with a wrikled smile. “How was school Mistress Koharu?” He asked and helped by take her coat and bags to put away, leaving a moment for Orichinagi to slither out and return to his true form. Jineza makes true form began to melt back into place as she stepped up to orichinagi, out of war shot of her daughter. “I know you and I have never seen eye to eye. Maybe we will never actually be friends.....but I want to thank you for today.” She said and bowed to him slightly.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:12 pm
Orochinagi blushed slightly looking at her at the corner of his eyes "Dont be an idiot Jineza"he said turning around "I can tell by your conversation with Koharu just how much everything has meant to you over these last decade and a half. I know what happened isn't your fault...I'll protect Koharu..and you. It's my job as a guardian."he said before shaking his head "Anyway dont go getting all mushy on my Jineza. Snakes eat cats when then have their backs turned"he said in his false effort to act tough again before seeming to slither off as he walked away

Tenjin blinked as he walked past a smiling Orochinagi as he came out of his room "My snake is smiling and the dark clouds have gone away...did I miss something while you all were out? Even Gale is passed out after feasting on a mountain of sweets"he said motioning to the snoozing monk against the wall, covered in sugars, syrups, wrappers and the likes "He said he went to explore the market and someone gave him a strawberry crepe...apparently they dont have sugar at the Sky Temple"he laughed "I didn't have the heart..or the strength, to move him. He's surprisingly solid for someone so young"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:08 pm
Koharu would look over at Tenjin when he walked over and she would chuckle slightly, "Things are fine.....Dad..." she stated still trying to get used to that as she thanked Geordi as he took her things. "as for Gale...have you tried rolling him?" she asked looking over to the sleeping monk as she moved up to him and poked his cheek. "gale....there's more candy in your room...better get it before the twins find it."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:05 am
“It surprises me how childish he can still be.” She said as she looked at the young who was in a sense, in a sugar induced coma. “I’ll get him something for his stomach. When he wakes up, he’s going to regret having all of those sweets.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:53 am
Gale grumbled something about fox fire..or setting foxes on fire as he swatted at her hand in his sleep turning over and letting out a yawn

"Well we cant blame him. The man's been at the temple since he was 4 years old, we can give him a break, if just for today. It's been a long journey." Tenjin said before blinking looking at Koharu "D-did you just call me Dad?" He asked in shock "Just what happened today?' He said jaw dropped looking at the 3 of them "Is this another universe or something I woke up in?"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:51 pm
Koharu would look at him and shake her head "nothing happened, just....I figured it be nice....to actually call you guys what you are....but if you...rather I just call you Tenjin I can do that too..." she stated simply after standing up from Gale who was still passed out. "We did go shopping, I know you can't leave the temple but....once things settle maybe you two should go on a date...Mom picked out some really nice outfits today, I got one to....though not sure if Nazuki will like it or not..." the last part she more muttered as she soon turned to head down towards her room.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:33 am
“I did grab something for you...” she said and held out a small box to him and the soft sweet scent wafted from it. Through the little plastic window, he could see tiny peach shaped sweets. “I remembered how much you enjoyed them.” She said and finally looked up at him. “tenjin, I’m sorry for my behavior lately. It’s not fair of me to act this way. I’m being selfish and can only imagine how you must be feeling throughout all of this.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri May 18, 2018 12:54 pm
Tenjin was still in shock as he took the box with one hand and pinched his cheek with the other “Definitely still awake”he said looking between the two of them “What happened at the market.....”he said before addressing both women in turn “Koharu, I would be honored if you called me father, Tenjin, or anything you feel fit.”he said bowing his head ot her before turning to Jineza popping a sweet into his mouth “I would never blame you for anything that’s happened over this last decade and a half. But thank you, that apology means a lot to me”he said before blinking turning back to his daughter ‘Did you say you bought a dress for Nazuki?”

“Hm someone say Nazuki?”Gale asked as he started to wake up from his food coma rubbing his eyes “Oh you all made it back okay?”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri May 18, 2018 1:56 pm
Koharu paused as she glanced back at Tenjin and shifted, she knew how they felt about Nazuki and she shook her head "oh um....no nothing like that, you enjoy your sweets.....papa" she waved before almost walking a bit faster towards her room to escape the awkward situation and she hoped calling him papa would make him forget what she said about Nazuki.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri May 18, 2018 8:36 pm
June a waited for Kohuaru to go out of earshot before speaking. “I reacted the same....I think she may have feelings for Nazuki...”she said with a worried expression. “Not only her safety....but now her heart is at risk.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat May 19, 2018 6:26 pm
Tenjin sighed running his fingers through his blue hair scratching his scalp "Gah I had done all this deep thinking while you guys were gone too. Oh well I guess my answer is still the same. We are just going to have to let Koharu do whatever it is she is going to do. I.....dont have much time left, and we dont yet understand the full extent of what Ebisu has done....so all we can do is give her all the knowledge and power we can and hope she saves the world....or her and Nazuki will corrupt and destory civilization as we know it...but it's their call now......and his" he said motioning over to Gail
Sponsored content