The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

The New Dawn - Page 6 Empty Re: The New Dawn

Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:05 am
Gin stuck his tongue out at Kaguya as if saying 'I told you so' before continuing the conversation "Really? Your mother seems like such the compassionate woman to have that effect on him all these years later"he commented "Your father is truly a fascinating youkai"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:04 pm
“I like to think so. He definitely thinks so.” She said as the doors opened and they stepped out. “Welcome to the armory.” She said and waved her arm as they entered a floor that was wall to wall weapons. Swat gear, cross bows, swords and ammunition as far as the eye could see.
“One you are assessed and your assigned credentials are finalized you will have full access down here.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:34 pm
Gin's eyes lit up to stars as he looked around the armory "This place is amazing!"he said moving from wall to wall "Swords, staves, guns, you name it and its here....this is the coolest job anyone could ever have."he said looking over at the girls "Cmon I'm a boy, let me have my fun."he grumbled putting down the large gun he was holding and moved back over to them
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:17 pm
“Boys and their toys...” she said and walked in and looked around. Yazuma looked more into the gun side of the room. “A Barret M82.” She said Said and went up to a sniper Rifle and picked it up and began examining it. “Semi-auto with recoil action reload. Ten round box magazine and an MIL-STD 1913 Rail Scope.”
“You seem very familiar with with firearms.” Ferra said looking at her intrigued.
Yazuma coughed and put the rifle back to the shelf. “Homework project.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:08 pm
Kaguya looked around the large armory, she had seen similar ones specially back home but she would keep silent about it as she moved up to a few of the weapons before pausing. One particular weapon caught her eye as it was even kept in a case, it looked a bit beat up having shown that it was used, her hand soon ran against the glass and in her head all she could think was 'found you...' she knew this weapon long ago...it had been in the hands of her ancestor...Kagura the wind demoness. "Interesting....that you have a simple fan in a case.." Kaguya stated dropping her hand quickly as she pulled her eyes from. "Must be pretty special if its on display like that..."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:30 pm
Gin looked at the two women opening his mouth and then closing it "I have so many questions about everything you both just did...especislly you Yazuma...but it can wait for now. Why is there just a fan in a case? I know fans can be weapons but is it special?"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:00 pm
“This was the fan of a wind demo was who was the spawn of a mother demon. If you could call him that. He was known as Naraku the Spider. He once was a human who’s jealousy and drive for power caused his spirit and eventually his body to warp and change as he sought the Shikon no tama.” She explained and looked at the fan a look of distaste and pity. Sadness even, but it was quick to go as it came. “The demons mess was named Kagura. She was made from a part of Naraku but he kept her and others like her, enslaved by keeping their hearts in jars that he kept with him. She was also known to be a lover of my father before my mother, but died in a battle before Naraku downfall.” She said and turned to Kaguya. But it is kept here as not only a reminder, but it also dangerous. It is capable of creating destructive cyclones and gust of winds with hurricane force.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:20 pm
Kaguya almost wanted to laugh...after all it would seem the only people who even know who she really was Sesshoumaru and her uncle...Naraku. She always went by the human last name that belonged to her father just so that she could go through life not having an association with the Onigumo's but that was something she never could escape even her own mother couldn't get out of her uncles spiderweb. As she let Ferra talk Kaguya could feel the pulse of the wind rippling around the fan she wanted to take hold of it...but she had a deal with her uncle...destroy the Taisho's and she could gain her freedom.

"I see...that's quiet the interesting weapon...since I can wield the wind I probably was just drawn to it you know" she stated looking back at the others, a fake smile on her lips as she laughed some. "Guess its a good thing a human like me can't wield a demon's weapon right?" she turned her attention then towards Gin and Yazuma. "You guys find anything interesting in here? or do we start quizzing Yazuma on her freaky knowledge of weaponry?"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:54 pm
“I think we should see to getting those clearance cards or whatever’s next to become official. I’m sure Gins in a big hurry to get started on the Ivestigstion in the disappearances.” Yazuma said to get the subject off her.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:10 pm
"Oh yeah that's right" Gin said with a blink "That's right. Oh by the way I saw the screen behind Inuyasha, we got authorized to investigate the school like usual for any suspicious activity." He stated "So we should start that"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:16 pm
Kaguya would shake her head with a laugh at how quickly Gin could just change subjects though he did some how manage to bring it back around sooner or later. "Alright so lets start there, what have you gathered so far Gin? Knowing you, you already have a whole notebook written out about this that or the other so lets see it." she said holding her hand out with a small laugh. "Cause there's no point in already doing everything you've already done, while looking for me the other night you probably already hit the last known sights of each victim...also already talked to those that last saw them as well."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:23 pm
“Gin even mentioned that someone with an ability to hypnotize or mind control could be involved. Which would explain why the students don’t fight back or why no one seems to hear or see anything.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:28 pm
Gin blinked looking at the two of them "Well its like you guys are like my friends or something you know me so well"he said and in fact pulled out a small notebook from his blazer pocket "I hadnt had a chance to gather much, but I did follow up some more on Shuri's last whereabouts and schedule. I had tracked it to the girls bathroom on the east wing before the whole Kaguya fake kidnapping incident. That's about as far as I got. That was in the report I typed up to Inuyasha"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:42 pm
Ferra gave a nod and a surprised smile. “Very well done...honestly that’s one of the first new leads we’ve had in months.” She said and lead them back toward the elevator. “I’ll expidi your forms and have your clearances and side arms issued to you and ready in one hour. In the mean time, report back to Inuyasha and Shippou for briefing and instructions.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:21 pm
Kaguya waited till Ferra was gone and she would speak "So this is going to be most interesting, so we should probably re-hit the areas of the last known places just to make sure. Also we now have more connections and resources to use than just relying on simple every day tricks" she said with a laugh moving up to Gin and gently poking his cheek.

"That's right, now as Hunters you three have access to our data bases as well as computer system" Came Shippou's voice as the red headed fox appeared again with almost a poof. "So the information you've gathered Inuyasha is running it now so we might have some answers already gathered from what we've gotten"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:06 pm
Gin blinked as Shippou suddenly popped into the room "Were you listening in this entire time?" He asked looking at him before nodding "Right I think that would be beneficial. This seems to have been going on longer than we realized so being able to stake out at the school might give us an advantage we need in opening up more leads for this case. I'm excited to take this case on as our first one."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:51 pm
“Yeah. Staying as student will give us better cover to see who could be causing this. Also will help us narrow down the suspect pool by keeping an eye on those with an specific mental control abilities.” She said.
I’m large groups of Demons, hanyous, Lesser demons or humans with some form of special ability, they had to register their gifts and skills for the safety of the others.
“We could follow the registry......but would someone who kidnaps people put their name and address on a form?”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:27 pm
Shippou would shrug his shoulders as he stood there, "I"m your Senior its my job to know what you guys are up to" he stated simply looking upon the three, he was more or less to help guide them as well as be the one that handed them their missions. Though the details varried depending really he would just watch them for now before Kaguya nodded, "You have a point we are probably dealing with someone who is local on the campus but is either one of two types....someone no one pays attention to or someonet he spot lot is always on that it shadows what they are doing good or bad. That doesn't really narrow our list however we should try and find some sort of connection between all these missing persons...there has to be something that each one has that connects them...location, time, weather, anything....something marks them."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:52 am
"Well it definitely sounds like we know where to start our actual investigation. We will stay undercover as students and track down any leads and hopefully protect against any further disappearances as well" Gin stated to his peers "We will hunt for any clues and piece this thing together in no time. With such a high profile case if we can solve it we can really make a name for ourselves." He said excitedly
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:15 am
“Well what better to start then with the case files and ch cling in on old leads? Maybe between those and new information we gather, we can find a commonality between them all.” Yazuma said and turned to Shippou, “where can we find the files?”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:32 am
Shippou would smirk watching as the three of them discussed things and he would soon wave at them, "this way...since this is as big of a case as you say...we've already set aside a room with everything we have on it." he stated, moving with them down another hall near the armory before pushing a door open, inside was a few boxes, as well as a computer. "We know jsut as much as you do...the victoms, their locations and possible leads." he said simply.

Kaguya would step into the room looking around, before moving to one of the files flipping it over "Gin its your submission" she stated holding it out to him. "Things work fast here." "That they do, if we aren't faster than the data we could never track down and capture..." Shippou said proudly, "hunters must be quick or they'll lose sight of their prey"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:48 am
"Wow...." Gin said in utter disbelief as he took the case file looking around the room "This is serious....you guys work so quickly..."he said before shaking his head as his face turned serious "Alright let's take this time to get caught up on the case before planning our return to school tomorrow to start our investigation."he said to the group
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:45 am
Yazuma nodded and went to the map where names and pictures were pinned to random areas of the city. “This is a lot of names.....some even outside the school. One was as far as the border to North Town.” She pointed out. “Though the majority of it is clusters in our around the Campus or dorm.” She said and tired to Gin. “You did good Gin.” She said and went around the rest of the information. From times, fmdates to even when the last victim had gone missing.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:02 pm
Kaguya looked over the files and boards that where in the room it was amazing just how fast things moved here and that so much was already gathered. She stepped up to one of the boards as she tilted her head, she had seen a lot of these faces either in class or in passing and she would then look back at the others "hey guys...you know sometimes victoms are chosen cause of a simularity....all of these....I've seen them all like...they are kinda always in the spot light for one thing or another." she pointed at one kid. "he's always the one when it comes to sports and this one anything arts related....maybe they are being picked for a tallents?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:35 am
"All these people, human and youkai alike, do seem to be talented or skilled at certain things. It makes me wonder...."Gin said eyeballing the boards "Is our bad guy, something of a collector? He goes after these people because they exhibit a certain quality he likes? Or does he need some of these talents and skills for a certain end goal?"he questioned "Either way, when we are on recon, we need to keep eyes on people who have skills, star athletes, pop idols, and especially anyone who has particularly strong magic or abilities that may make them a potential target."he stated
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum