The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

The New Dawn - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Dawn

Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:40 pm
Ferra nodded and thanked them guard before reach i out and knocking on the door. The heard a voice inside calling them in and she opened the door, waving them in. Once inside she stepped in herself and shut the door behind them. “Your guests, mr Taisho. Shall I have refreshments brought to the study?” She asked and gestures the three to sit in chairs or couches that were part of the well decorated and ornate Study.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:07 pm
Kaguya would glance at Gin with his...eye for wanting to follow any actractive women, "how are you a decindent of a monk...is beyond me" she stated as she would sigh heavily looking at her friend. "we should just tie him up and leave him behind." she said with a small chuckle to Yazuma as they headed inside.

Though once they passed the gate, they were met with the large palace like home before them. Everything was almost perfect as if if one thing was out of balance it would ruin everything. The servants moved around each doing their own task that Kaguya was almost lost watching how they moved, she had yet to even tell her grandmother were she was tonight...yep she was going to be so grounded for going to a Taisho's house. She would press that matter to the back of her mind as they soon came to the private study doors that Sesshoumaru himself sat behind and as the three of them entered she almost felt like there was a chill in the air as they took a seat.

"So...this isn't creepy at all..." Kaguya muttered more to herself, being lead into a strangers house and then to a private room..ya that didn't spell 'murder' or 'creepy' at all.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:44 pm
"If you would, Ferra. I'm sure our guests could use something to calm their nerves. You can almost smell the fear coming out of their pores"he said as he watched her briefly before turning his attention on the other three. He himself was no longer in his suit, just a plain black shirt and a pair of fitted grey slacks that hugged his thighs and waist snugly as his long silver hair fell around him "Welcome to my home, I trust you all made it here alright. Let's see here, Kaguya...and you must be Yazuma the Crow and Gin the Psychic. Jaken has quite a few.....stories, about the three of you at the university. And apparently you two are some of our most profound students, earning top marks in most classes. I find my instincts have been validated in having you accompany your friend here." He stated before standing up as he made his way across to the front of his desk leaning against it with his arms crossed over his chest, biceps naturally flexing in the dimly light study "I have a special.....proposition for you all. As you well know, graduating from Western City Academy puts you with a good chance to come under the employment and protection of my clan. However today, a new revelation, thanks to your friend Kaguya's...rare....blood, will be putting you on a slightly different path. How would you like a job being my offical Hunters? It is a position that comes with much prestige..and responsibility. You will wield all the authority and power as a member of the Taisho family and enforce the laws and protect the people you all seem to love and care about."

Gin's eyes widened hearing what Sesshoumaru was offering. His entire reason for enrolling into the school was purely to graduate in hopes of becoming exactly that. A Hunter. One whose entire life was devoted to slaying rampaging demons and ensuring peace, law and order around the city. Hunters operated on their own authority outside the traditional arms of the law and police force around the city and reported directly to Sesshoumaru himselves for all matters. Outside of Sesshoumaru and other daiyoukai the Hunters were the elite class of demon around the city
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:33 pm
Ferra nodded and had gone to a phone on the desk and paged the kitchen to have tea brought to the study for the group, while their she collected the nessacary paperwork. She came back and handed the three shocked and slack-jawed youths each a Manila Envelope. Yazuma jaw had near hit the floor when he offered them positions as Hunters. When she looked at the envelope that had been handed to her, it was like be handed the keys to the city. The world on a platter. A solution to all of her problems.....but....
“What’s the catch?” She asked, after swallowing the lump in her throat
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:38 pm
The three moved into the study the air was still thick with a heavy tension, it did little to settle Kaguya's nerves everything in herself was telling her to leave and she could already feel her cellphone starting to go off..her grandmother no doubt wondering where she was at. That would be an interesting phone call 'oh ya hi grandma...nah im fine I'm just standing in Sesshoumaru Taisho's private study as he walks around in a tight fitted shirt and slacks....nah nothings going on.' she shook her head at that small scene in her head. Her grandmother was going to murder her unless Sesshoumaru did first...which at this point as he walked towards them in those clothing she probably welcome it at least she'd die happy.

Kaguya let her mind return to what was happening as he was talking about the academy and just what many people went to it for to hopfully become. She had her own reasons of attending, mainly to just get out of her families shadow for a bit raising her hand she brushed her hair from her face just as he brought up her blood line and she flicked her bangs making her gold eye vissable for a moment. "ya...lets just not talk about it." she muttered mainly to herself with a sigh. The tune would change as they where soon told jst why they where brought here and she blinked looking at him and then to her friends before back, before she could even speak she heard Yazuma asking 'whats the catch." "I'm with her....just why exactly are you asking us..."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:22 pm
Sesshoumaru looked at the three of them raising an eyebrow curiously "Catch? You are working under the most powerful youkai in the city and are at my beck and call at a moments notice, what more of a catch do you need?" He questioned, rather amused by their beguiled faces "But if you need something further, I will deliver it. Kaguya will be directly in charge of your three man squad. She will report to me privately and assist me in all manners I may need her for. You two will be her subordinates and carry out any orders O give to her to tell you. Oh, and you will all be moving into the private clubhouse in the back where my top Hunters have the privilege to be treated and pampered like Kings...consider it a gift for being attached to the Taisho family." He said with another glance at Kaguya's gold eye "An a final hommage to a life long forgotten. Inside that folder will be your badges, an order form for new uniforms from my personal tailors, and your first month's pay. I'm sure you'll find it more than adequate" he stated as Gin slowly opened up his folder pulling out a check before his face froze in a state of shock. This was more than enough money to restore his family's temple and then some, and this was only one month! Gin instantly rose up and dropped down to his knees bowing "Thank you Sesshoumaru-sama!" He almost cried holding it back "I for one will not spoil this opportunity. I will be the best Hunter you've ever laid eyes on!" He said though Sesshoumaru seemed to be looking past him at Kaguya waiting for a response. Technially the whole deal hinged on her accepting a role as a member of his family and without her, her friends wishes didnt come true either "Do we have a deal?"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:45 pm
“No disrespect.....but you have to understand how surprising all of this is.” She said and after a moment of Gin practically groveling at the yokais feet, she reached up and pulled him back up off the floor. “Gin! Calm down...this is Kaguyas choice and she doesn’t need you groveling like that.” She said, bout caught sight of the amount on the check and her own eyes widened and she knew she would be able to pay her parents back for everything. She cleared her throat and turned to Kaguya. “It’s up to you Kag. We will support you with no matter what you choose.” She said and then elbowed Gin, “right Gin?”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:51 pm
Kaguya sat there looking over the folder, noticing just the high level that he was reaching for and she could feel his eyes locked on hers waiting for her to respond. She bit her cheek some, after all getting tangled in this was just going to piss her own family off but taking notice of the check and how her friends acted...the two needed it more than she did. Becoming a hunter wasn't the worse thing in the world, but she remained silent if she said no....things could get worse, Sesshoumaru was probably the type that would not only toss them out of his house, but also out of his academy.

Though as Yazuma nudged a almost sobbing Gin she looked at her friends, they were almost begging her to say yes and she looked at Sesshoumaru this was why he invited them....he was backing her into a corner. She rubbed the back of her neck this wasn't going to be pretty and she would speak "you know my grandmother is going to murder me for this right guys?.....its bad enough I went to his school but well you know....the whole Onigumo line tends to HATE Dogs" she let that slip telling Sesshoumaru just why she was having an issue with accepting but with Gin all but ready to tackle her and beg and Yazuma giving her 'puppy' eyes she groaned. "fiine! we have a deal...Gin will you blow your nose now?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:56 am
Gin waved his hand as he conjured up a handkerchief and proceeded to blow his nose "H-hai, I'll behave" he said sitting back on the couch next to Yazuma as he listened to the conversations

Sesshoumaru gave a slight pause as he looked at her before a genuine smile graced his lips, though it was almost scary because it was so foreign "Did you say Onigumo?"he questioned "Well, well, the plot has thickened now hasn't it. I am glad you have accepted my offer. Those badges will get you anything you need from any store around the city on my company's tab. Feel free to buy yourselves whatever you need to make your rooms in the clubhouse feel like home. Oh...and Kaguya....welcome to the family."he said before pushing off of his desk once more as he headed back around to the other side to get work done before retiring for the njght as he gave a wave of his hands to Ferra to dismiss the group for the night

As they were heading out Gin was staring at his manila folder still in disbelief "Can you guys believe this.....us Hunters....that's like every kid's DREAM job growing up in this city...and we didnt even have to compete and finish the university....now I can buy our family's shrine and get rid of their debt.... I know its kind of a shitty circumstance but...its a real blessing at the same time....and he didnt even really want anything from you Kaguya...just for you to kinda...be around as a member of his bloodline.....but since you're technically our boss now, do we need to call you Kaguya-sama?" He teased
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:14 pm
“Are you okay with this Kaguya? I don’t want you to think you have to do this for us.” She said and tucked her folder in her bag. “I know how you say your family gets when it comes to the Taisho clan.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:01 pm
Kaguya would stiffen with how Sesshoumaru smiled when she explained her family, well that has gone over well she thought and looked to her friends. She was doing this for them, with Gin always going on about his family’s shrine and Yazuma’s history with her parents...both of them needed a boost. Standing up she glanced at them with a faint smile till she heard Sesshoumaru speak ‘welcome to the family’

A shudder went down her spine but she spoke “thanks but I’d yiu hear of a murder and I go missing just find my grandma cause she did it.” She then turned leaving with her friends. Once out of ear shot she spoke “I’m fine with this guys besides it’s not like I had any future plans or anything....this helps you guys right? And Gin call me sama and I’m showing all the girls that photo of you stuck in a tree naked.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:22 pm
"You make one mistake trying to teleport from the shower to the bedroom and you decide to blackmail me for life" Gin mumbled though was smiling "Though how cool is this...you're a Taisho! You're practically royalty....you are royalty actually... so this whole time your family was descended from a Taisho....all the way back from the feudal era....you're so lucky! Do you know how many people would literally kill to be in your shoes?"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:34 pm
“Let’s not start preparing for the death threats and fan mail just yet
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:56 pm
She sighed some as she shook her head “actually the Taisho....Sesshoumaru hooked up with the women I’m some what named after Kagura Onigumo...her father and Sesshoumaru were in some sort of war against each other. So ya goodie...let’s see if I live to see another day as royal...” she sighed some.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:50 pm
"I mean......enjoy it while it lasts?" Gin blinked "That's your family history? Wait a minute....Onigumo...isnt there a new company with some guy named Naraku Onigumo in charge....is it THE Nakaru? You're related to THAT Nakaru!?.....I swear Im the worst psychic ever"he said shaking his head
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:07 am
“What? And your figuring this out now?” Yazuma teased. “As for the Onigo thing, I don’t think you need to be a Psychic to figure that out Gin.” She added. “Look let’s not get into it. Let get some food? Some beers? Head back to the dorms and figure this all out.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:35 pm
"Ya....hes basically like my grandfather if you think about it, but I just call him Uncle Naraku....I havn't seen him since i was 6 though my father didn't get a long with him and thats when we left the main house and moved in with my grandmother...but I dont think that was any better" she said softly. Though at the mention of a drink Kaguya nodded "god please, I need several shots after today."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:16 am
"Man this just keeps getting more and more interesting. Kaguya the Dog Spider" Gin laughed as they headed down to the local bar on campus taking their usual booth and ordering snacks and drinks "Can you guys believe the Taisho estate though! Its huge...and everyone there looks so.....happy. This Sesshoumaru....what do we really know about him though?"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:45 am
“Well other then what we know from history and social media, he’s one of the remaining ruling families, founder of West city, single as of the moment and has like a menagerie of past lovers and some children through out the centuries but none of them are living now.....must be quite lonely...” Yazuma said and shook her heads. “But the mansion....you could fit my entire family in that study comfortably with room to spare.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:07 pm
She shuddered at that name as she would then glare back at Gin, "don't say that so damn loud....I'm not anything alright, I'm a human who happens to have some demon blood in her ancestry that's it. Once at the bar Kaguya was already down a few shots as she leaned her head forward, she had a headache already and it wasn't the alcohol it was how she was going to even get around this with her family till the other two began to talk about the estate. "It is something...as for the lonely part I doubt it. I bet that man has like 20 women a month in and out of that bedroom alone that he doesn't have the time to feel lonely....as for children....far as I can recall he only had two....this human girl he adopted like...1000 years ago and then my ancestor who Kagura gave birth too that my 'uncle' took in after her death. And NO i don't know this because I have a crush on him!!" she shot quickly glaring at Gin knowing he was going to open his mouth about her crush on Sesshoumaru Taisho. "besides since he is my...ancestor's dad....I can't exactly do anything I mean that's....wrong right?..."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:56 pm
Gin blinked looking at her "You should REALLY try to pay attention in history class, or at least stay awake. Yazuma's right, the guy's fucked his way in and out of time. Just over the years his family has been the target of numerous assassination attempts and mysterious "accidents" to the point that it was thought that no one was left...even in your family, that ancestor of yours was likely killed off in an attempt to get at Sesshoumaru. There was a period of time long before we were born were Mr. Taisho was a recluse. No one knew or heard or seen him in years. Then one day he just randomly decided to open the doors to his company again and the rest was history." Gin commented "But I dont know about your guys mutiple lover theory, as far as I could sense, besides Ms. Ferra there doesnt seem to be many women who have traveled into that part of his estate. There was a mysterious lack of energy around the area of the estate we occupied, I couldnt sense anything...which makes this even more mysterious. Sesshoumaru Taisho the Enigmatic Bachelor"he said before looking at her "Well humans marry their second cousins sometimes so....I doubt it'd be any weirder than that right? Is that what you're thinking already? You have such a dirty mind Kaguya" he said as his eyes flashed briefly
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:33 pm
“Besides, your bloodlines been so watered down that it won’t be weird if you were to hook up. Yazuma said as their drinks arrived. “As for Ferra....she’s no contest for you if that’s another thing your worried about kaguya.” She said and smirked at their shared confused looks, “her scent. It was a mix of two very expensive lady perfumes. She was also wearing a wedding ring. I don’t think she would be in such a trusted position if she was any closer to sesshoumaru then his assistant. I’d even say they might be friends to a degree.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:47 pm
Kaguya would take a deep drink as she sighed heavily she didn't care for history only because it didn't serve much than a reminder of what hell could happen if you did this that or another. Though when they brought up her liking Sesshoumaru again her cheeks turned a dark red "will you two stop it!!....I'm a human hes a demon not going to happen!...specially since hes the most saught after bachelor ever!" she would then reach out grabbing a few fries stuffing her face quickly and trying to hide her embarrassment.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:42 pm
"Awww Ferra is married?" Gin repeared with a pout "Figured, that's a fine ass right there. Actually, speaking of fine asses, you might have a chance. You arent so bad looking yourself...you dont have the tits like Yazuma but you got a great body....now if we could just work on that personality you might just have a chance to lay with sleeping dogs, if ya know what I mean" he said nudging his friends with a laugh as he took another shot "I can see it now" he said before unexpectedly getting a psychic vision as his eyes clouded over for a few moments before coming back as he blushed "Well...we may be onto somehing here based on what I just saw. Before you ask you know its policy I cant tell you the future, it would change it, and this one....you may not want to change"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:26 pm
Her cheeks started to turn brighter and brighter red as Gin spoke about her 'body' as if he had been studing it for years or even got a view of her naked. Though she probably wouldn't put it past him that he had snuck a glance a time or 5. Though when he brought up her personality she all but slammed her hands down "whats that suppose to mean Gin?! Just because I'm honest about things and blunt doesn't mean my personality sucks!....I refuse to be a suck up girl who does anything for attention." she stated and sat down still fuming red. "And my boobs aren't that small compared to Yazumas..." she muttered the last part as she crossed her arms almost hiding her bust some, they where of a decent size...

She was still pouting still though when he got that look in his eyes, but at that moment she would shake her head "NOPE NOPE don't wana know!! I swear if you tell me you saw me naked again I'm going to break this beer on your head!" she stated and also secretly wanting to know what he had seen but....she knew a lot of times what he saw rarely came true specially if he gave clues. "so besides...the whole Taisho and hunter things....can we talk about something else...before I get so drunk I want to kiss Gin."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum