The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

The Dragon and the Fox Part 2 - Page 40 Empty Re: The Dragon and the Fox Part 2

Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:59 pm
Miaka held two and each split into two colors. Red, blue, green and gold. One had a sudden flash of white cross from left to right and the other had a line of black cross from top to bottom. “I have trained in all elements. With my mothers staff I have the ability to tap into both light and chaos Magic’s.” Miaka said and held out another set to Sabreal. He took them and channeled the Youki into the paper. One turned red for fire with a white edging for light Magic. The other was a shock to him. It was black with a star and lighting bolt in its center.
“Now that is interesting.”
“What does it mean?” He asked and looked up to sekai

Inuyasha huffed and crossed his arms before looking to his father. “Well....better sooner rather then later.....when ever you guys are ready.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:24 am
She paused looking at Raizen as he would drop down to the floor sitting there as if their little fight never happened, the mention of the wall though made her blink. “what wall?” she asked quickly, she had always respected Raizen, looked up to him wanting to be just like him when it came to power and ability…probably not the best thing her parents wanted from their daughter that was going to be the next Empress but it was the path she choose. Though as he explained that even he had hit a point in his life that no amount of training, or the like could aid him she slowly slid down to sit cross legged across from him. “So…this sort of thing is….normal to have?” she asked, looking at her claws her knuckles split from the years of training and just now when she was trying to push more energy than normal towards him.
Asura sat there in silence listening to him, but her ears perked up at his last statement “What did you realize? Th…there is a way to fix this isn’t there? Dad stated that I just have to rely on the others, that its ok for me to ask their help…but…it goes against everything..I’m to be the empress..I can’t be weak mom does so much…has done so much and all she had was herself and dad on occasion…” she looked up at Raizen now. “so what am I missing that they have…that you realized and became stronger for it?!”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:45 pm
"It seems your bond with Yukine here runs much deeper than imagined."Sekai said with a chuckle "Yukine has latent psychic ability inherited from her mother, though she never much took the time to fully develop the craft being the lazy kitten she was. And it seems that you, my friend, have obtained some of that magic as well, and not only that but have an affinity for it. For my late wife, her powers were taxing to her body and drained her. That is usually what happens when one uses a magic that they are not attuned for, is that it takes a larger than normal tax on the body or magic reserves in order to cast the spell. Not to mention it seems you can also use lightning and dark magic. 5 affinities, almost as rare as Miaka's....I do not know much about Angels, and especially fallen ones, so I will be taking much interest in how your abilities further develop from here. Perhaps I should take you on as my apprentice... I would say Miaka but...she has quite a handful on her plate currently."he commented looking over at his daughter "And Yukine's affinity is primarily fire and ice, though her ability to wield fire is surpassed by very few if any at all."

Raizen let out a hearty laugh as he saw the look on her face "First, you got to realize something. Your Mama didn't get to where she was alone, and she didnt just have your old man either. She has borrowed strength from all of us. Do you know what happened before she fought Kurama? She learned how to erect barriers from Ryoko. Learned advanced swordsmanship from Toga. Learned advanced magic from Sekai. Learned how to really fight for your life challenging me. She came to each of our lands, and passed our tests, and learned from us in order to get enough power to beat that foolish fox. But you just said what it took me forever to learn. That no matter how strong I get, I will always be weak."he told her "One day there will always be another demon that will challlenge me and be stronger than me. That one day, I would no longer be a ruler. But none of that mattered....because I had something to protect. I had Asuramaru and Yusuke. I didn't give a damn what happened to my empire, as long as I had the strength to protect what I cared about most. Saying you want to protect everyone is good and noble, but it's a fool's errand and a pie in the sky dream. Really what it all boils down to is what's in here"he said slamming his large fist on his chest "When you learn to fight for something more than your own strength, and really mean it, there is no end to the amount of power one can get."he said "Look at the group your with, whose the strongest among you, if you weren't in there? My daughter, because she's fighting for the sake of freeing her mother, and your brother whose fighting to keep up and protect you. Hell even the half breed dog boy is fighting for his human woman and can get strong when he needs to be."he pointed out "Right now, you're trying to get strong, because you're expected to be strong, like your Ma, but what do you have that you want to protect? And don't say everyone"he warned pointing a finger
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:41 pm
“You would be willing to teach me?” He asked, “I’d be honored my lord.” He said and bowed to sekai best he could in his sitting position.
“Mated with his youngest daughter and still so formal.” Miaka said and looked to her sister. “You truly lucked out baby sister.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:20 pm
Asura gripped her knees tightly listening to him, hearing about what her mother had to do to get stronger. She trained with each lord, learning their skills, taking away their lessons everything made her eyes close tighter. She was no where near like her mother, since birth Asura had training....since the first time she grew a second tail is when raizen took it upon himself to train her...till she had almost all her tails then Toga taught her battle tactics, etc... her parents made sure that both her and her brother learned what they could from each lord establishing good ties. When he mentioned what each one of them had, to fight for she looked up at him. "something to fight....for..." she whispered and looked down a bit again, her ears going against her head she didn't have anything...no one....for as long as she could remember it was 'protect the empire...protect the people...' she sat there and would then shake her head. "I...Don't have anything...or anyone..." she finally said, feeling even worse when she said that.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:15 pm
"Well of course. Besides, it gives me a chance to understand who you really are. It's not every day a man switches sides in a war and steals away my youngest daughter. I'll be getting to know you quite well. But just because you have my daughter's heart, does not mean I will be going easy on you."Sekai told him as Yukine grinned "That means he might kill you, be careful"she said before nodding at her sister "I always have been quite the lucky one. But what about you? Has Sesshoumaru...?"

Toga and Sesshoumaru lead Inuyasha out to the training ground before Toga quickly moved behind Inuyasha and swiped his sword launching it clear across the training ground where it ended up sticking straight into the ground, as he and Sesshoumaru went to stand between him and the sword "Now then Inuyasha, your goal, once you lose control, is to make your way back to the sword as quickly as you can. Sesshoumaru and I will do everything we can to prevent that from happening, you must fight off your demons in order to retrieve it."

"Believe me, it takes time. I stopped eating humans for thousands of years until I realized what it was I truly should be fighting for after Asuramaru died. But the only way you will be able to unleash your true self is when you realize you have something to protect"Raizen said as he reached out putting his hand on her head "But that doesn't mean you quit. You keep going, and eventually, everything will click. Look at Sesshoumaru, I see a lot of myself in that boy. Cold, calculated, didn't give a damn about the world. Until a little human girl and a cat woman changed his perspective."he said "You'll get there runt. But beating yourself up isn't the way to do it."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:12 pm
“We are fine. He hasn’t regained all the memories he lost and I think there will always be that rift. I’m such an idiot for not trying harder sooner....all those years wasted.....and for what? For his mother to claim all rights over him and lord over him to manipulate some kind of power move? And she’s not being punished for it....how can someone do that to their own son?!” She snapped and flames exploded from her hands, destroying the affinity papers. “....sorry...”

Inuyasha spun around suddenly and he could feel the Yokai in him crawling to the surface. Feeling threatened was the quickest way to bring it out of him. The jagged purple lines were creeping onto his face and his eyes were starting to change. He grit his teeth and held his head as he tried to hold it back while his father explained what he needed to do.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:06 pm
Asura felt his large hand press to her head, making her feel like a small kid again she still felt helpless...but she would sigh heavily as she nodded. "Right now I feel like I've taken a million of your hits all at once..." she said with a small chuckle but she would take a deep breath as she looked up at him. "I can't believe your telling me I have to find someone to love...you of all people" she said with a cheeky grin
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:04 pm
"And that Sabreal, is a lesson on what happens when you do not control your emotions when using magic"Sekai pointed out as he placed a hand gently on his daughter's shoulders "Believe me Miaka, Inukimi will receive her punishment as well. I do not think Toga will allow something this severe to happen to his son, and let her get away with it now that it has been brought to the light. She may be a powerful sorceress in her own right, but he is still her lord and husband and Sesshoumaru is still his heir....her treason against him has jeopardized the future for not just one land, but two. She is lucky we are a peaceful people who are currently engaged in a war, because this would be grounds for another one if we weren't so nice."he pointed out

Sesshoumaru held out his hand as his light whip shot out striking Inuyasha multiple times sending the hanyou flying backwards slightly "Do not fight your demon Inuyasha, embrace is, but do not let it control you."he said "That is the only way you're going to get through this next trial."

"Well we all need love whether we want to admit it or not"Raizen said "I ended up having two......three kids, me, of all people"he said with a chuckle "Sometimes you just got to serve something greater than yourself."he told her "And that is the secret to wielding true power. Threaten my family, and you'll have more than hell to pay."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:52 pm
Sabreal looked concerned and confused. “May I ask....what happened?”

Miaka looked to the Angel. “Sesshoumaru and I were mated very young. We were going to merge the south and west lands through marriage when a war broke out with the demons being lead by Kurama of the east. He and I were part of this battle...not quite to the level of generals, but not low leveled soldiers.” She took a deep breath. “I wasn’t paying attention and had gotten careless and was going to be struck from behind....sesshoumaru stepped in and took the blow for me...saving me, but almost dying in the process. The battle was won and he woke many days later.....but he had no memory of me. They had been lost to the blow from what we could tell and we hopped they would gradually return to him....but they never did. Like a fool, I believed Inukimis words and took her advice to leave sesshoumaru, worrying my presence would overwhelm him and hurt him by him forcing himself to remember......but it turns out she was using magic to keep him from remembering me.”

Inuyasha growled as he did let go ever so slightly and his claws and fangs grew out before he lunged forward at them, swinging his claws at his father
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:11 am
Sekai nodded with a deep sigh "Unfortunately this is true. Despite our words from both his father and I, Sesshoumaru could not be brought to remember his former self. It wasn't until recently that the spell Inumiki had placed on Sesshoumaru was discovered and reversed. However by that time, we had already been well engaged in this car. Decades have passed without the two being reunited. Sesshoumaru wandered aimless through the Western Lands searching for something he couldn't remember he lost. All because his mother wanted to marry him off to Lady Sayuri and restore the Ren clan instead of ally with the South and unite our people."he sighed "That is why I sent my highest court wizard Magi to the Lost Isles to train her and be her mage, as a sign of good will between her lands and ours as the isles are situated between us and the West. In that she even allowed Yukine to enter is sign that some form of understanding is there."Sekai said "So currently Sesshoumaru is processing his feelings, while also the chosen Commander for this war against your former people"he told Sabreal "Quite a heavy load for a young youkai to bear"

"Wow...."Yukine said speechless "I've been alive for all of this and I didnt even know everything"she whispered softly "Is that really what happened between you two....and I always tease you about him...I'm sorry Miaka" she said to her sister as her ears went flat against her head "I wont make any more jokes...i cant even imagine what you've been through after hearing all that, all the crying and hoping and eventual hardening and mastering your magics to move forward.....I get it now"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:24 am
“No yukine. Please don’t be sorry. You have nothing to apologize for...I didn’t say anything to spare you the burden.” She said and took her sister hand. “You were too young to understand...and your playful ness honestly gave me some hope that those happier times would return to us.” She said and looked to Sabreal, who shared his Kittens sympathetic look. “I’m sorry that you have had to go through all of that...”
“It’s not too terribly dissimilar to that of your separation from your sister and Artemis's mother. A struggle you’ve had to hold onto for sometime and carry alone on both your shoulders.”

MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:40 am
"It seems no matter who you are, angel, youkai, we all face adversity. Have all felt loss. Have all felt pain and sorry" Sekai said "It is sad, that those angels see us as nothing more than beasts to slaughter when we bleed the same as they do"he sighed "We are not so dissimilar after all"he said with a smile at Sabreal "Welcome to the wonderful world of youkai. You've picked quite the family to ally yourself with that's for certain. Each one of our families has their own...proclivities let's call them. You have heard the stories of the Cats of the South and the Dogs of the West. The Oni of the East with Raizen and the Kurama are the reason we're in this mess from what perspired long ago, and the Dragons and humans come from the North, Kurama's former lands from which is daughter Lady Ryoko is ruler after her late husband and first Dragon Emperor who united our 4 lands Rei Yuan from which Empress Ayame is descended, as the 3rd Dragon Emperor"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:23 am
Sabreal nodded , “yes...and through these tasks of collecting the tunes and artifacts of your ancestors, in picking up more and more of the history. The fact that angels come from the same god as the demons of the east, if not all demons in general since the gods Luna dna sol come from him as well...Lucifer believes that by someone how eliminating it all, he may become a god in his own right I think. I may be mistaken in that but I know he wants power.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:40 am
"I do believe you are not wrong."Sekai said shaking his head "Legend says that when Yami cast the light from himself Hikari began to take form of his own. Wrapped in warm embrace, the being known as light instantly began to shrink the darkness, for balance was no longer in order. Threatened Yami cast the light out of his world and sealed it in a dimension of its own, as too much darkness can easily overcome a source of light. There in its own dimenson, the light took a form of its own and created its own life much like that of Lord Yami himself. It is said the first thing the light created was Lucifer who embraced Hikari and became one with his form. From there they created the heavens, the Seraphim, the Archangels and the angels and cherubim before finally creating mankind. However mankind, a stubborn and foolhardy race, fell out of favor of the light and was cast in the world pf darkness and demons and damned with the eternal quest of earning favor with the Light to return to heaven.....as if life down here is so bad"he scoffed as he poured himself another cup of tea by twirling his fingers nonchalantly

Toga easily caught his son's slow swing and punched him knocking him backwards "You know, I dont thinkc I've ever had a chance to go all out with you Inuyasha. Step aside Sesshoumaru, I'll handle this for now. I'll let you know when I need your help"he winked as he drew Souunga off his back and stabbed it into the ground as he cracked his knuckles and his neck "Come at me Inuyasha"he motioned with a smirk as he made a fist ready to truly teach his son their way of fighting "what is the name of that cute move you use, Iron Reaver Soul Stealer, was it? See if you can land on of those right here"he said thudding his chest "Do that and you'll have successfully passed part one"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:10 am
Inuyasha struggled to be able to hear their words. When lost in this beserker state, he lost himself...comprehension to those around him...and the ability to see who was the enemy and who was friend. He turned to his father and swung for him and each time his father dodged, he could hear then Hanyou struggling to say the words that would bring the attack out of his sons hand. “I...iron reaver....soul......stealer!” Inuyasha managed to shout and his claws gave a yellow glow similar to that of Sesshoumarus poisoned whip and he swung again at his father.

“It makes you wonder who the good guys are sometimes.” Sabreal said and looked around at them. “In my time among my kind...I have seen many cruelties in the name of a greater good that didn’t seem to care for it children. Others I have seen great compassion and warmth that had given me a sense of purpose. But told to hate those whom are different or demonic. But in my time here.....humans and demons and half breeds working together to save all lives.....showing kindness and acceptance to any and all who seek it.....but with a few dark souls among them.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:11 pm
"You managed to get it off, excellent Inuyasha"his father said before catching his fist and sending him flying backwards once more "Again, faster this time. Harness the power of Tenzen, let it fill you to the core and embrace that strength"he commanded to his son "You can do it"

"Of course, there will always be evil mixed in with those who have good intentions. But I believe that your people have been lied to about who we youkai really are."Sekai said shaking his head "We never had any intention of causing problems with your kind, and it was in fact Angels who came down in an attempt to assassinate our Empress for fear her power had grown too great."he stated "I am glad at least 2 of you were able to see the truth that was hidden behind the light."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:52 pm
“I...can’t....will lose....control!” He said through gritted teeth. She his claws glowed again and he charged for his father again.

“I’m sure there are more who would understand. Many fear the leadership or are abused by them. Perhaps the war could be won with the least amount of casualties.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:55 pm
"There you go Inuyasha"his father said as he collided claws with him "This is how we used to fight before our kind discovered the way of the sword. Embrace your primal side. You are the reincarnate of Tenzen, use that strength"he said as his own facial markings darkened as his eyes turned red "It's time I train you how to wield the true power you possess within Inuyasha."he said as he took two clawed fingers and placed them on Inuyasha's forehead "Release"he said as his youki forcibly drew Inuyasha's beast to the surface"

"Perhaps we may rally more to our side yet"Sekai said tapping his chin "Perhaps freeing your sister will help accomplish that goal. I was actually thinking on that. I believe after our your team finishes collecting the artifacts, their next objective should be to free Artemis' mother while the main army engages the enemy once Lord Yami opens the portal to the Heavens."he said "I am going to bring up this propsition at the next War Council meeting. If freeing her can rally more angels to switch sides and join us, that may just be what tips the scales in our favor in ending this war with as little bloodshed as possible."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:00 am
“Yes! The moment she is freed I’m sure many will follow her lead.” He said hopeful.

Inuyasha froze when his father released the full demon soul that was deep with in him. He stepped back and the red in his eyes cleared but the purple marks on his face, wrists and ankles remained.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:03 pm
Sekai nodded his head in agreement "That is my line of thought as well, verified by you now. I will argue this position in the next meeting. Besides, you are family now, so anyone that suffers from your bloodline, we Neko feel as well too. We will work to free your sister."he stated

"Now Inuyasha, you are no longer fully supressed, but controlling your power will still be no cakewalk. I didn't think your hanyou body would be able to handle that power as you were growing, but you have proven you are strong now, so now is the time to train you to master your true self."Toga said "Don't worry, Tessaiga still has it's sealing capabilities, I know this form will likely still be taxing on your body overall"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:26 am
Sekai stares in disbelief but overwhelmed with hope. He put both hands in front of him and bowed low to sekai that his head pressed to the floor. “Thank you lord sekai. You have no idea what this will mean to me and to Artemis.”

Inuyasha felt both lightheaded and weighed down. Not in the sense that he was carrying something, but a weight in chest. He felt the energy surging through him. A strength he only had a bare tasting of from the past in his experiences when loosing control, but now could openly feel coursing through him....and he was fine. Conscious and alert and aware of everything and everyone around him. “It sorta feels like when a part of your body fell asleep, that strange tingling feeling.” He said, though still wary of what he could do with this new power.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:42 pm
Sekai bowed his head back respectfully "Rest assured I will make the other lords see my reason and come to the light"he said with his usual smile before looking over to his daughters "Well then, if you all are quite alright now, Papas going to go take a little nap for a while. Lecturing newcomers to magic takes quite a toll for someone gifted in all forms of magic at this age you know. Always make sure to never overtake your magic or it'll wreck your body"he said with a backwards look at Sabreal before waving his hand and walking off down the hallway humming to himself as Yukine grinned after her father before turning to Sabreal "Isn't my Papa the greatest? Easily the smartest and most humble one between the 4 Lords. People always mistake his kindness and neutral attitude as weakness but watch out when you get on his bad side. He is master of all forms of magic, the jack of all trades if you will, he's just weaker because of the whole split soul thing and all of that stuff ya know" she said with her hands on her hips

"Interesting, I said the same thing the first time I tapped into Tenzen's power too"Toga said as he put his hand to his chin "Maybe I should have tried to unlock this power within you sooner rather than surpressing it with the Tessaiga...I was just afraid the overwhelming power of a Sacred Beast would be too much for a hanyou body to be. It's hard even on a daiyoukai to wield this amount of power with care to not crush our allies at the same time."he stated "It was a lesson that cost even Sesshoumaru finally regrowing his arm and his own fang to finally understand. But I believe you have proven yourself ready to for this. Tenzen's powers are going to increase the raw levels of your youki to that of a daiyoukai. Tessaiga becomes nothing more than a blade to channel your energy but no longer inhibits you from using your demonic energy."he said "Once you learn how to control your body and land a scratch on me, your sword training with Sesshoumaru will begin."he stated "Whenever you're ready son, come at me."he said as he cracked his knuckles in typical inuyoukai fashion
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:11 pm
“Is there a way to cure the splitting of the soul?” He asked after sitting up. “No. The only way that the soul is made whole again, is of one or both hosts die.” Miaka said before sipping her tea. “And master Taisho and Inuyasha.....is their soul the same way?”
“No....Inuyasha has the full soul in his half demon body.”
“But how if his father is alive?”
“Toga died. Just after Inuyasha birth. He was injured in a battle with a renegade dragon that was encroaching on his lands but had not time to rest and heal before word of his humans mate giving birth reached him. He ran clear across his territory to be with her.....and found an army destroying her home and killing her family and servants and guards.” She said. “I don’t know all the information, much of this was from words spread across the lands. This was after my seperation from Sesshoumaru. But rumor had it that it was a human man who was in love with lady izaiyoi and out of anger and jealousy, stabbed her and killed just as her son was brought into the world. Her final act of strength was to bring him up to her and see him as the man left her room. Toga came and resurrected her with one of his three swords. The tenseiga is imbued with the power to resource a hundred souls in a single swing and is dubbed the sword of heaven. Sesshoumaru wields it now. But the only Caveat is that it can only work once. For the soul you resurrect. He saved her from death and sent her to safety before facing her killer and falling in that battle in the process. It was said she later died of ill ness and left Inuyasha alone at the young age of six. Half demon children are not treated kindly unfortunately...”
“But if that’s true....how are they here?”

“Will it still respond to me? I know you enchanted it to only work for someone with human blood which is why Sesshoumaru can’t use it....I’m still a half demon but with this new power....will i still be able to use it?”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:52 pm
Asura would walk around the castle some having stood to the side watching as Inuyasha fought against his old man, she had trained against Toga herself the man was a cleaver creature to fight though she sighed and stepped away. After all she had things to plan for, she was confused about her abilities to protect the others and granted she didn't need to prove herself to the other lords like her mother had done....she felt like she was on alright terms with the others. She glanced at her clawed hand some, flexing it but just as she was about to move away she would hear footsteps and Artemis stood there glancing at her. "Issues with things Asura?" Asura paused biting her cheek some "Perhaps, just going through a few things.....how about you and my brother?" she smirked and Artemis didn't flinch but of course something in her eyes told her that it wasn't a question she wanted asked. "Ahh trouble in paradise?" she chuckled and Artemis spoke "as much as your brother would desire things, my priorities aren't centered around that...nor do I find it exactly the best thing fo..." "thing about my brother is hes always rather stubborn when he can't get what he wants....he'll study something, figure out the answers before he gets it...im sure he's already said he'll prove it to you" "something along those lines..." the angel stated her wings flexing a bit and Asuramaru smirked more. "well then till you can down right tell him why he shouldn't love you....your stuck with him"

She laughed a bit as she spoke "to be honest wouldn't mind you as a sister-in-law at least I know you can handle a fight and can keep my brother safe" Artemis raised a brow at her "when all this is over...I plan on reuniting with my mother an..." "what living out a boring life? come on your the daughter of one of the greatest demons known...that sounds super boring if your just going to play house. ""Sorry to burst the bubble but I'm not a princess born to be an empress...we all don't have fancy lives to live" Artemis said coldly her eyes flashing red some. "You are a princess...next to my dad your the next heir so...welcome to princess hood....princess" she said patting her shoulder and waving at her as she stepped away.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum