The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

The Dragon and the Fox Part 2 - Page 22 Empty Re: The Dragon and the Fox Part 2

Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:50 pm
"Oh, obsidian.....I have not seem this in hundreds of years."Totsai said as his eyes lit up looking at the black glass "Alright alright fine, I'll make youyy some weapons. What is it you kids want?" He asked

"I think I want a spear like my great grandfather Rei Yuan used to use with his sword. He was such a master, and since I am the Dragon Reincarnate I wish to emulate him as much as possible"Akuma commented

Yukine nodded "Alright, but I don't want you getting in trouble either. Especially having to face Sesshoumaru's wrath if he feels like you betrayed him."she commented "I know how happy you are again now after so many years depresse."

Yami sighed shaking his head "Luna, Luna, Luna. You and Sol were created to create and bring life and warmth to the galaxy. I was created to serve my purpose. With creation comes destruction. It is a universal balance. However with you locking me away, you have upset that natural balance and look what happened. Wars, chaos, and of course, destruction. It is inevitable, and when I was free, it was contained. Now, the mortals are doing whatever they please and half of them hardly believe in us because they have not been punished for their transgressions like the days of old. You and Sol are too nice. Too weak. So now my time to reign has returned. I just have to deal with those blasted Angels first."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:58 pm
"I am happy to have him back....in a way. But if Yami should try to deceive us....I'd rather him hate me and live than live me and perish." She said, "should our plans be discoved, I want you to remain innocent..." she said as they reached her sister room and once inside Miaka reached forward and grabbed her sister temples with glowing fingers, "and that's why I must do this....forgive me Yukine." She said and plunged into her sisters memories and removed the ones of her deeds to taint the rune she had retrieved for Lord Sol.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:58 pm
Asura stood there thinking, there was much she could choose from she was mostly a fist fighter. But since dragon glass or obsidian as he was calling it was rare she knew something was needed. Akuma was choosing a staff, to represent their ancestor Rei Yuan she was also to be future empress as the first born even if it was just by a matter of minutes biting her lip she tapped her chin. "Ugh this is hard!!....I don't use weapons nor do I want a sword like every freaking ruler before me has....mom even has bladed fans made with her dragons scales..." she stated in annoyance. "Hell I'd love if a weapon could like...shift forms that be awesome with what ever I need it change....but I suppose fist weapons couldn't hurt...alright....I want fist weapons then" she stated almost like she was talking to herself the whole time, a not really uncommon thing for her to do it was just sometimes weird and annoying. "Think you can make them almost like Inuyasha's sword? how it goes from a regular katana to a massive weapon? i think if they where like bracelets or just hand guards no one would suspect them...what you think Akuma?"

Luna knew he had a point, the man always was a step ahead of everyone if not several she would then speak "so then will you be returning to the isles? and bringing back the black clan?" she asked, he knew what she spoke of even Sol didn't really know of them....in a since it was hers and yami's love child his darkness corrupting the purity of her white inu's but they had been gone for centuries now and the isles lost and hidden away.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:23 pm
"Isn't the Tessaiga magically enchanted though?"Akuma asked but shrugged "If you want fist weapons, get fist weapons, but they are a bit impractical. The thing about swords is that you can pass them down. The same way Mom has Rei Yuan's sword. There is magic sealed inside for generations. Let's just hope your future children are good fist fighters or the magic stops with you."he commented

Yami raised an eyebrow looking over at her "The Rens had to be used as a catalyst for everything that has happened. They did not follow my orders and were devoured by Fox and Oni in tribute to my resurrection. But if you will them back, then I shall make it happen, as well as revive the isles, though rightfully they now belong to the West."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:42 pm
"I'm sorry Yukine." She said once all memory of Yukines action was erased. Yukine slumped forward and Miaka caught her and placed her sister in her bed. Miaka hated doing this to Yukine. Her sister meant so much to her and she would hate to see her sister punished for this crime....she would shoulder the blame completely. She kissed her sisters forehead and turned to leave.
Suddenly a wave of nausea over took her and she emptied her stomach into a near by bush in the garden path next to the hall near yukines room, a mixture of the spell and her stresses of what she had done and would have to do. She sighed and sipped her mouth with her sleeve was she spelled away the mess she had made
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:52 pm
Asura glared at her brother, she hated it when he was right but thats all she knew how to fight with thanks to Reizen teaching her that way. Though she sighed heavily, her tails flicking back and forth in irritation as she tried to figure out what to even select. She was to be the future empress of the 4 lands...yet here she was unable to even make a decision on something so simple. She then looked at Akuma again he was asking for a staff, it would almost make since as she smirked "I want a staff as well....but more of a bladed staff that can be twin swords or daggers....I fight close combat its perfect."

The fox and the oni, the two clans that now where merged into one thanks to the twins that had been born to the heart of the dragon Ayame. "They helped you defeat Lucifer once before, even if their devotion to you fell along time ago. The isles however aren't necesarly the western lands, Taisho has never fully attempted to claim them but only kept others from taking them to keep his lands safe. IF you are planning on remaining on this realm then those should be the perfect home for you, if you do desire that clan once again I can bring life back call it a peace offering between you and I you"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:24 pm
It wasn't' long before Sesshoumaru was making his way down the hall as he looked over seeing Miaka standing alone as he raised an eyebrow *Wasn't she with her sister before?*he wondered walking over to her.

"Hmm...well that'll be a bit of a challenge....but I'll see what I can do." Totosai said as he gathered all of the glass on the back of his yak as he looked at the two of them "Any other requests you guys have"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:51 pm
Miaka turned to him fully when she noticed him standing there. "Pardon me for wondering off. I was taking Yukine to her room. She was very tired..." she said and offered a tiny smile to him. "Was there anything else you needed from me?"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:08 am
Asura grinned as she shook her head, "nope I'm good, wait...." she would stand there thinking before she would soon open her mouth as she grabbed hold of one of her fangs and pulled. With a loud yell she pulled a tooth free and would hold it out, "Inuyasha...told me his sword was made with the fang of his fathers and then repaired by his own to master his own strength.....if i can't master myself then the weapon I wield is not suited so use this" she stated looking at him. "i can't rely on my brother forever to taming my youkai"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:26 pm
Sesshoumaru raised an eyebrow "she seemed pretty lively and awake to me.....doesn't matter."he said shrugging it off "Master Wu has found the general location of the next rune. It is in the Southern lands, so your expertise is sought after to help him fully find it."he commented "Whenever you have a moment, he is in the Dragon's Chamber, find him."

Totosai nodded his head taking the fang from her "if that's what you wish, just know it'll make it a hell of a lot more difficult to wield if you cannot control it."the smith said "I'll be back in the morning."he said as he took off

"I'm so excited"Akuma practically shouted in excitement "We are finally getting our own weapons. I've been dreaming about the day I got one of my own. Yukine is only a few years younger than we are and she already has her own weapon, and it's an awesome one too."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:04 pm
"Oh. Then I shall go to him and see hmwhat help I can be to him." She said and and bowed her head to him. "Till later this evening my lord..." she said and made to go around him, her hand gently brushing his in a sweet gesture.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:24 pm
"I just hope mine comes out just how I want it....If I can't master myself then I don't deserve to be an empress" she stated her arms crossed, she was always pushing herself even if she seemed lazy...she knew what it took and she was going to protect the lands with her own fists if necessary. Glancing over at her brother she smirked though, "though I'm happy that we both get to have our own weapons, once we get them I'm testing mine out fully on grandpa Raizen...I bet he'd get to go all out on me again too with it!"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:07 pm
Sesshoumaru nodded his head to her watching her leave down the hallway before he looked over at Yukine's room, he opened the door looking inside to see the young princess sleeping soundly in her bed *Well it isn't uncommon for her to be doing that.*he thought to himself closing the door behind him as he headed off down the halls

Wu was sitting on a large cushion in the middle of a hallowed chamber with a large crystal ball floating before him, various images the blind man could no longer see being case upon it as it swirled in the air as he heard the chamber open "Ah, Vice-Commander Miaka, how nice of you to come see me. I take it Sesshoumaru gave you my message?"

Akuma sighed shaking his head "You and Grandpa are going to destroy something one day. Just be careful. Whenever he starts playing with that axe, he forgets whether its friend of foe in front of him sometimes."he commented as his fingers still played on the jade pendant he now wore around his neck "And don't forget, you still haven't officially beaten me in a fight you know. They always get interrupted."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:19 am
"Yes my lord." She said and closed the door behind her and bowed respectfully to him before sitting before him on the other side of the Crystal Orb. "I am happy help in anyway I can." She said and looked to the Orb as it played through various images and memories. "A seeing stone.'very interesting spell, reminds of the Eye of Daragthein from my mother collection. It gave those that held it to see a glimpse of their future. Ryoko held it once....I could tell she saw something but never shared anything on it or spoke of it." She said, realizing she had been rambling. She quickly cleared her throat and turned to him, "how may I be of service Sire?"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:35 pm
"That's because every time we do go all out, we never get to finish because mother, father or someone else steps in to stop" she stated rather annoyed, the two had always fought but with Reizen she wanted to go all out, the more she faught with him the more she felt like she could control her youkai...why she had such an issue she didn't know...her parent's couldn't explain it.

"Once we get the weapons want to test them out?" she asked glancing at her brother, "I'm sure we have time before the next rune is discovered."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:12 pm
"Visions of the future hm? That's' always a very dangerous game to play."Wu said shaking his head "I can see why Ryoko may have been stunted. Anywho, to the reason I asked you to come here."he said as the images on the orb flashed to scenery common to the Southern Lands. "So, the second rune, was taken deep into the Southern Lands, however, all traces of its existence has been erased. However, I am picking up a faint energy that may be worth investigating right here."he said as a map appeared and a glowing dot flashed in a section on the south "Know anything about this area?"

Akuma nodded "I would like to try out the weapons. We should know what special abilities they might have before we end up getting into a huge fight we may not be able to handle. You know, why do you always want to fight Grandpa instead of Dad? In my opinion Dad is way stronger than Grandpa. He has the raw power like Raizen, but Dad's' also smart..."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:28 pm
"Yes, it is the very farthest point south from the main Capital. It's plainly known as the Dead lands. Very little grows there, what beasts manage to survive there are savage and dangerous....it's believed to be cursed but noone knows why or how. It's been a forbidden place for a very long time. If it is Yamis rune, in Sols land, that could explain the lands decay. That or very powerful spell to dissuade anyone from going near the runes location." She said and touched the Orb gently and it zoomed in closer, "the energy seems to be coming from this old temple."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:47 pm
"because dad holds back." she stated firmly crossing her arms, "and when he senses me nearing the edge to releasing my youkai he stops...grandpa pushes me, he makes me hit my limits and makes me fight past it till I can't lift my arms up anymore....even if grandpa is barbaric and has raw power, and doesn't always use common sense but he doesn't hold back....how am I to get anywhere if those around me refuse to push limits..."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:01 pm
"Well, it's worth a shot to investigate. It's the only lead we seem to have so far on where the possible next rune may be. Is there anything the group needs to know before heading down to that part of the South? I would assume your sister and her magic may be of great use to them in this next adventure correct?" Wu asked as he focused his energy on the orb marking the location

"I mean you have a point, but you also have to know your limits too. We are still young you know."Akuma said "But I get what you mean. He doesn't go all out with me either. No one ever does, not even Grandpa. The only person who ever does is you really. Everyone only thinks of me as the baby still because your older. But you don't. You actually fight me with everything you got."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:31 pm
“Yes. As the more recent vesslento Mizen, her magic and skill should be handy though she has only half of his soul.” She said. “I wcannot I’ll say that they should be weary of traveling at night and to their best in finding safe shelter should they camp. Also, though they all have shown their skill in magic and battle, armor would be benificial.”

Elsewhere Sabriel was taking a moment to pray and meditate so that he could collect himself
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:11 pm
"Your my little brother...your going to be my second in command just like how dad is to mom...I can't have you losing in battles much less getting hurt on me...if I don't know your limits how can I prepare in the future?" she stated turning towards him, "since birth we've been in this together, its not about to stop now...we just have to prove to the others we can take their true strength....that we are the dragon twins for a reason and the future rulers of the lands."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:09 pm
Wu nodded his head in agreement "Armor hm.....so be it then. Deliever a message to the armory on your way out to get our little troop fitted with all the equipment they may need. I get the sense this leg of the journey is far more dangerous than the previous dragon caverns"he said

Akuma laughed shaking his head "Technically you're the fox. But that is true. I just wish others saw me that way too. I'm tired of being treated like a baby, you're only a few minutes older. So then, while we wait for Totosai, what should we go do? Harass our angel friends?"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:04 pm
“Yes my lord, I hope that i was of use.” She said and stood, “was there anything else that I could be of help to you?” She asked

Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:22 pm
"you want to actual cause mischief?" she asked as she moved closer and soon would press her forehead against his, before taking a step back "you don't have a fever....you sure your my brother?" she stated with a small grin, "cause I'm the one that normally says stuff like that, not my goodie toe-shoes twin brother"

Artemis would walk down the large hall way before coming to a stop, glancing to the side she would notice Sabriel. Lucifer would probably care less about them both, more so than ever that they were captured by the demons he wanted destroyed. A soft sigh left her lips as she glanced upwards, "I hope mother is ok.." she said to herself, before letting her mind wonder to Raizen....he was her father and it felt strange to think of such, and why her mother would ever love a demon specially one as wild as him...she heard the stories, but in her own fighting she was almost as wild as him...but not near as bad as Asura was.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:59 pm
"No you have been a great help Lady Miaka"Wu said handing her a scroll he finished writing for the armorer "If you can just drop this off on your way, then that will be all"" he commented "Actually, I did want to ask you a personal question. Are you and Lord Sesshoumaru doing better now?"he asked

"You aren't the only one who likes to have fun you know"Akuma said waving his hand in front of his face "We have nothing better to do anyway, and besides, I want to know more about these angels. Before this war started, they were viewed more of as myths than we were."he commented "Let's go"

The older demon in question was currently outside walking with a group of soldiers as Raizen cleaned out his ear with his pinky looking on bored "Yusuke is doing a fine job holding off those angels in the east, which gives me nothing to do except protect the Empress. I'm tired of being around these other weak demons."he grumbled as he turned his head sensing a pair of eyes on him as he looked over at Artemis "Got something to look at girlie?"he asked leaping over to stand in front of her
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum