SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

View previous topicGo downView next topic
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

Re: The Dragon and the Fox Part 2

on Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:50 pm
"Oh, obsidian.....I have not seem this in hundreds of years."Totsai said as his eyes lit up looking at the black glass "Alright alright fine, I'll make youyy some weapons. What is it you kids want?" He asked

"I think I want a spear like my great grandfather Rei Yuan used to use with his sword. He was such a master, and since I am the Dragon Reincarnate I wish to emulate him as much as possible"Akuma commented

Yukine nodded "Alright, but I don't want you getting in trouble either. Especially having to face Sesshoumaru's wrath if he feels like you betrayed him."she commented "I know how happy you are again now after so many years depresse."

Yami sighed shaking his head "Luna, Luna, Luna. You and Sol were created to create and bring life and warmth to the galaxy. I was created to serve my purpose. With creation comes destruction. It is a universal balance. However with you locking me away, you have upset that natural balance and look what happened. Wars, chaos, and of course, destruction. It is inevitable, and when I was free, it was contained. Now, the mortals are doing whatever they please and half of them hardly believe in us because they have not been punished for their transgressions like the days of old. You and Sol are too nice. Too weak. So now my time to reign has returned. I just have to deal with those blasted Angels first."
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:58 pm
"I am happy to have him back....in a way. But if Yami should try to deceive us....I'd rather him hate me and live than live me and perish." She said, "should our plans be discoved, I want you to remain innocent..." she said as they reached her sister room and once inside Miaka reached forward and grabbed her sister temples with glowing fingers, "and that's why I must do this....forgive me Yukine." She said and plunged into her sisters memories and removed the ones of her deeds to taint the rune she had retrieved for Lord Sol.
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin
http://tfos.forumotion.com

on Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:58 pm
Asura stood there thinking, there was much she could choose from she was mostly a fist fighter. But since dragon glass or obsidian as he was calling it was rare she knew something was needed. Akuma was choosing a staff, to represent their ancestor Rei Yuan she was also to be future empress as the first born even if it was just by a matter of minutes biting her lip she tapped her chin. "Ugh this is hard!!....I don't use weapons nor do I want a sword like every freaking ruler before me has....mom even has bladed fans made with her dragons scales..." she stated in annoyance. "Hell I'd love if a weapon could like...shift forms that be awesome with what ever I need it change....but I suppose fist weapons couldn't hurt...alright....I want fist weapons then" she stated almost like she was talking to herself the whole time, a not really uncommon thing for her to do it was just sometimes weird and annoying. "Think you can make them almost like Inuyasha's sword? how it goes from a regular katana to a massive weapon? i think if they where like bracelets or just hand guards no one would suspect them...what you think Akuma?"

Luna knew he had a point, the man always was a step ahead of everyone if not several she would then speak "so then will you be returning to the isles? and bringing back the black clan?" she asked, he knew what she spoke of even Sol didn't really know of them....in a since it was hers and yami's love child his darkness corrupting the purity of her white inu's but they had been gone for centuries now and the isles lost and hidden away.

Memeber

on Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:23 pm
"Isn't the Tessaiga magically enchanted though?"Akuma asked but shrugged "If you want fist weapons, get fist weapons, but they are a bit impractical. The thing about swords is that you can pass them down. The same way Mom has Rei Yuan's sword. There is magic sealed inside for generations. Let's just hope your future children are good fist fighters or the magic stops with you."he commented

Yami raised an eyebrow looking over at her "The Rens had to be used as a catalyst for everything that has happened. They did not follow my orders and were devoured by Fox and Oni in tribute to my resurrection. But if you will them back, then I shall make it happen, as well as revive the isles, though rightfully they now belong to the West."
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:42 pm
"I'm sorry Yukine." She said once all memory of Yukines action was erased. Yukine slumped forward and Miaka caught her and placed her sister in her bed. Miaka hated doing this to Yukine. Her sister meant so much to her and she would hate to see her sister punished for this crime....she would shoulder the blame completely. She kissed her sisters forehead and turned to leave.
Suddenly a wave of nausea over took her and she emptied her stomach into a near by bush in the garden path next to the hall near yukines room, a mixture of the spell and her stresses of what she had done and would have to do. She sighed and sipped her mouth with her sleeve was she spelled away the mess she had made
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:52 pm
Asura glared at her brother, she hated it when he was right but thats all she knew how to fight with thanks to Reizen teaching her that way. Though she sighed heavily, her tails flicking back and forth in irritation as she tried to figure out what to even select. She was to be the future empress of the 4 lands...yet here she was unable to even make a decision on something so simple. She then looked at Akuma again he was asking for a staff, it would almost make since as she smirked "I want a staff as well....but more of a bladed staff that can be twin swords or daggers....I fight close combat its perfect."

The fox and the oni, the two clans that now where merged into one thanks to the twins that had been born to the heart of the dragon Ayame. "They helped you defeat Lucifer once before, even if their devotion to you fell along time ago. The isles however aren't necesarly the western lands, Taisho has never fully attempted to claim them but only kept others from taking them to keep his lands safe. IF you are planning on remaining on this realm then those should be the perfect home for you, if you do desire that clan once again I can bring life back call it a peace offering between you and I you"

Memeber

on Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:24 pm
It wasn't' long before Sesshoumaru was making his way down the hall as he looked over seeing Miaka standing alone as he raised an eyebrow *Wasn't she with her sister before?*he wondered walking over to her.

"Hmm...well that'll be a bit of a challenge....but I'll see what I can do." Totosai said as he gathered all of the glass on the back of his yak as he looked at the two of them "Any other requests you guys have"
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:51 pm
Miaka turned to him fully when she noticed him standing there. "Pardon me for wondering off. I was taking Yukine to her room. She was very tired..." she said and offered a tiny smile to him. "Was there anything else you needed from me?"
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:08 am
Asura grinned as she shook her head, "nope I'm good, wait...." she would stand there thinking before she would soon open her mouth as she grabbed hold of one of her fangs and pulled. With a loud yell she pulled a tooth free and would hold it out, "Inuyasha...told me his sword was made with the fang of his fathers and then repaired by his own to master his own strength.....if i can't master myself then the weapon I wield is not suited so use this" she stated looking at him. "i can't rely on my brother forever to taming my youkai"

Memeber

on Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:26 pm
Sesshoumaru raised an eyebrow "she seemed pretty lively and awake to me.....doesn't matter."he said shrugging it off "Master Wu has found the general location of the next rune. It is in the Southern lands, so your expertise is sought after to help him fully find it."he commented "Whenever you have a moment, he is in the Dragon's Chamber, find him."

Totosai nodded his head taking the fang from her "if that's what you wish, just know it'll make it a hell of a lot more difficult to wield if you cannot control it."the smith said "I'll be back in the morning."he said as he took off

"I'm so excited"Akuma practically shouted in excitement "We are finally getting our own weapons. I've been dreaming about the day I got one of my own. Yukine is only a few years younger than we are and she already has her own weapon, and it's an awesome one too."
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:04 pm
"Oh. Then I shall go to him and see hmwhat help I can be to him." She said and and bowed her head to him. "Till later this evening my lord..." she said and made to go around him, her hand gently brushing his in a sweet gesture.
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum