The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

The Dragon and the Fox Part 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Dragon and the Fox Part 2

Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:01 pm
She stood there thinking some, before glancing at him that could probably work as she nodded "that should work....and theres probably a good chance" she stated. There had to be way to get in, then she would speak "I don't expect you to do anything but get in the way, so just stand back....this is my mission" she stated as she would move into the woods, looking around before she found a den. "Here...." she stated and would take a deep breath before lifting up her staff as flames formed at the tip "wreak havoic..." she whisperd before she let the flames fly.

It wasn't long till a loud roar ripped through the air, causing those at the camp to turn the guards at the front turned, "what was that?" one asked till a large figure burst forth, an ancient demon that obeyed no one roared out in anger, having been woken up and 'attacked' in a blinde rage it headed towards the camp as it began to rip through the guards that stood there. "To arms!! take this beast down!"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:57 pm
Sesshoumaru panted softly as he looked down at her as well licking her blood off his lips sealing his mark as he began to speak. "My beast was driven to insanity, he threatened to break out should I have denied him what he wanted. You were telling the truth...we were lovers...but why can I not remember you?"he asked slightly frustrated as his head rested against hers "You seemed to have endured through my memory loss a great pain...but I heard your feline too...you need me...and we...our father's are going to kill us. They are all about formality."

It wasnt long until news arrived at the castlr and to the ear of the Dragon Sage that a nearby encampment had disturbed an ancient youkai that was on the rampage. "Summon only the 4 High Lords, I will get the Empress and we will have an emergency Privy Council meeting in our private chambers"Wu said standing up tapping his staff on the ground as a pulse spread across the castle to alert Ayame that he needed her, now.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:23 am
Miaka sighed and pressed her forehead to his. "We will figure this out...I promise you. I can feel a resistance to my magic." She said softly. "As for our fathers....don't worry silly puppy....I'll protect you." She heated as an attempt at humor tonthebloghtennrhe mood. But she stopped when a roar echoed through the palace. "What was that? Are we under attack?"

"Crude....but effective." Sabreal said as they followed after the savage beast as it went on a rampage toward the palace.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:27 am
Sesshoumaru took a moment to sniff the air and shook his head "No, I do not think so. The aura I sense is far off and I smell no change in the air around the castle. That pulse of energy wasn't intended for us"he said as he pulled her to him "I am not sure how I felt about that nickname in the past, but if you ever call me silly puppy in front of another soul your life will be forefit"he said giving her another kiss "A resistance to your magic hm. I thought you felines were supposed to be the ones prided in magic, why is it not disspelled, and how xan I not tell magic was done upon me?"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:34 am
She chuckled a bitbat his idle threat. Even if it was a slip, she knew he wouldn't hurt her.
"We are the first in the ways of magic....but this is a strong magic." She said and held her hands gently to his head while they gave off a soft glow. "There are some ways to get around it. If it's a spell masked to heal, if it is a spell that is preformed on someone many times they become desensitized to it and won't know it's happening. Other are if its...memory magic."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:41 am
Sesshoumaru frowned as he listened to her "The war was such a chaotic time there are any number of people it could be to do such...but memory magic is a very powerful and old magic..you would need to be on a daiyoukai level to....my mother"he said as his eyes reddened at the edges
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:46 am
"....she was the ne who told me it be best to distance my self till you recovered your memories...I'm such an idiot." She said and sat up with him, her own anger pooling from her aura and joining with his. "Why? Does she hate the ties our clans bring? Political motive? Power play?" She asked as she leaned over and picked up her kimono.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:52 am
"I think it comes down to no one will ever be good enough for her prince. But she has more to gain with our families being apart and me unmated, no one checked her status as Regent Lady of the West."Sesshoumaru said grabbing her wrist "But now she has been replaced"he said motioning to his mark, fresh and pulsing on her neck. "Stay here. Besides, we still have breakfast and batyle plans to discuss tomorrow"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:08 am
Artemis would glance at him as she came towards him, "effective but won't do us any good if we don't help stop it." she said glaring, just as the beast roared out again sending a large blast of lightning from its maw causing several buildings to go up in flames before exploding from the impact. She watched for a moment, before she took off running her spear glowing just as the beast reared up to slam down upon the guards that where unprepared she sent a blast of flames causing it to fall backwards, "Get up! if you don't move quickly those claws will rip you to shreds" she said in a panic hoping to play the part of a worried traveler attempt to aid them.

Ayame would sense the summons from Wu as she would turn quickly, before she would head to the privet chambers just as she saw Wu, "what is happening? You havn't used that way of getting my attention since the twins where born."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:06 am
She looked back to him in surprise. In all honesty, Miaka thought he was taking everything rather well. He had no memory of her, it caused him pain when somethings she did or said brought something back and on top of it all, had mated and claimed her as his mate with out their fathers consent or marriage. She had half expected him to threaten her life at some point or kick her out of the room at the very least. But she nodded, a faint hint of a smile forming on her lips as she moved back to sit up beside him. "Of course.....I'm sure also that my Father can help with that spell that is placed on you. I'm sure he has gone with the other high lords to stop whatever is happening beyond the barrier."

"The hell in staying here!" Inuyasha shouted, standing at the entrance, having changed into his red robes once the meetings and all the pomp and circumstance was over. "I can easily take care of that low class demon!"!he shouted again at his father and the preparing lords. "Watch yourself inuyasha!" His mother said sternly. "Your father and the Emporer have spoken and you will remain here."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:04 am
Sesshoumaru nodded as he laid back on the bed with her. He still wasn't sure about any of this, but the fact that his beast threatened him for her sake told him that at the very least she was someone he couldn't harm in good conscious. "Yes allow them to take care of that, our job is to lead the army, not handle side business. I would like for your father to attempt to shed some light on this situation"he commented "You've taken being mated very well...were you waiting for this?"he asked

Inu no Taishou sighed after Inuyasha's insistent complaining and finally gave in "No no he's right my love, he's a big boy now, and wields my Tessaiga with skill, the Backlash Wave may be needed depending on our foe. Besides it'd be nice for him to see his old man in combat."he said with a smile clapping his youngest son on the shoulder "We will head out first to act as Vanguard while you all finish preparing, come Inuyasha"he said as he gave his wife a kiss before heading down the halls to exit the castle
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:44 am
Ayame would look at Inu no Taisho as she would smirk slightly, and would bow her head "Do be careful we have no idea what this ancient youkai can do or what caused it to awaken.." she said watching as they would quickly leave, she then turned to the others "lets prepare quickly they have only bought us so much time."

Artemis would yell out in pain as the demon would slam her back, tossing her throat a few buildings blood running down her side as her clothing hung onto her barely by a few strands. "dam...damnit..." she panted out, her silver hair stained red from her blood and dirt that she had been tossed through. The demon would continue its attack, roaring in furry before Artemis would rush forward again holding her spear as she twisted her body to slash the blade staff down against it "die already!" she screamed.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:51 pm
Inuyasha followed after his father and the other lorda, practically itching with excitement.

Sabreal at some point had jumped in to help. Though he was a skilled swordsman, with out his divine abilities, he was struggling to make a dent in the demon. "You had to choose this one." He said with a mixture of irritation and anger

"Yes.....if I'm honest. Since we started to see eachother romantically and realized i loved you....I couldn't imagine a future without you in it." She said as she laid beside him but without touching him or looking at him. "But then I had to live in that time with out you and I saw that future I dreamed off dashed and gone. I feel like I'm dreaming and I'm about to wake and find you gone again. I don't even feel as if I have you now completely...."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:19 pm
Inu No Taishou and Inuyasha traveled quickly on the Lord's cloud as they soon saw the large distance in the army camp as they landed on the ground as Taishou drew Sou'unga from his back swinging it as a large black dragon made of energy erupted from the blade flying forward crashing into the demon knocking it back "Get ready Inuyasha. Everyone clear out!"he called as troops cheered seeing the reinforcements arrive "My my, my dark dragon wave didn't kill it in one stroke, this might actually get fun."he said

Sesshoumaru frowned as he laid beside her "Well I am here, and you are marked mine and I honor that. Are you willing to fall in love with me again? And wait for me to fall in love with you? While I learn to deal with the pain in my head and make new memories without me recalling the old ones?"he asked her
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:53 pm
Artemis would glare at him "I didn't see you coming up with any ideas..." she stated as she spun her blade in her hand, its aura was dark and almost radiated out from it "just need one hit..." she could feel the aura pulse but just before she went o attack another blast came from the direction of the camp. The large black dragons body taking shape as it struck the youkai throwing it back "their here..." she whispered.

The villagers in the camp would take off running before one of the guards ran up, "milord there are two battling it...they helped us evacuate as many as we did." the man stated, before they would see a silver haired figure jump from the trees "Spherical shock wave!" she yelled as a large sphere of dark energy swirled around the tip, her red eyes glowed before she threw it towards the demon. The moment the sphere touched it, a large explosion rippled out causing her to fly backwards as she skidded infront of them breathing heavily, her clothing torn and blood ran down her side and from a cut on her head. However due to her weakened state the blast didn't radiate as far as it should have as the demon stepped out from the smoke, half its arm gone "damnit!" she stated dropping to her knee as she coughed up some blood. *Damn you divine....if you didn't take my other half I could have killed it* she thought to herself.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:21 pm
"I'd like that...I will try to help with the pain if I can and I won't bring up the past unless you ask it." She said and chanced to lookup at him. "Are you alright with all of this? Being mated to someone you hardly know has to be les then ideal."

"20 coin I kill it before you can." He said and drew Tetsuiga. The blade burst in light and grew into a large blade before he charged at the beast.

"Silence or donyoubwishbto be found out!?" He snapped and before he could say another word the beast sent a blast their way and he pushed her out of the way and took the full blast that sent him flying into thee remnants of a burning shelter.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:39 pm
"I may not know you, but my beast does, and if you are what he wants, then you are what he must have"Sesshoumaru said "Just try not to cause me much strife until after this war is over and this marriage may be just fine. Whether we did it formally or not, we did just unify the West and Southern Lands. We now have a Southwestern region of youkai versus the Northeast region of Oni. These are very significant changes we have decided to personally decide for ourselves. But I am not going to regret it. I am mated now, to you, and that's all there is to it."he said

"Wait Inuyasha!" his father called after him as he sighed drawing Tenseiga and slicing open a dark crescent moon as he stepped through it appearing high above the beast falling towards him as he drew his large blade once more "Destructive Wave"he said slicing the blade in front of him as a large black arc of energy came crashing down slicing off the demon's already damaged arm as he landed on the ground "This armor is thick...Inuyasha be careful!"he yelled out at his son
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:19 pm
Artemis was breathing heavily as she would see the other two demons there, she knew the one Inu no Taisho of the western lands the younger one clad in red...had to be his second born son. However, when she was shoved out of the way she didn't even yell out to see if the angel was dead or alive she would take another deep breath. "They won't know even if I use the full strength of the Naginata" she whispered, gripping it tightly.

THere where only four people who knew the origin of her weapon, one was dead and the other was herself...the other two was her mother the forger of the weapon and the fourth...Lucifer. Gripping it tightly she heard the demons roar as she would soon be moving up towards it, stepping out from the charred remains of the trees and into the view of Inu no Taisho and Inuyasha, "This needs to ends...now..." she stated as a dark purple aura pulsed around her, a darkness that seemed to pull from any and all darkness around her. "Just...just need a bit more...and I can do this..." she muttered as her blood pooled around her feet was she willing to die...for the sake of these people?
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:08 am
Miaka couldn't tell if she were completely satisfied with his answer. Is was political, straight forward. To the point. Speaking of his beast, though a part of him, did not speak of his own heart truly. But there was no undoing it now and she could feel the pull of sleep.

"Wind scar!" Inuyasha shouted and blades of light shot from the blade and into the demon knocking it onto the ground and he landed infront of Artemis. "Are you alright?" He asked with out taking his eyes off the beast
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:02 pm
Miaka felt a strong warm arm wrap around her then as Sesshoumaru lay on his side pulling her back into his chest as he rested his head on top of hers and closed his eyes "For now...sleep"he said softly and instantly fell into his slumber

Inu no Taishou soon stood behind the two younger demon "There is no need to kill yourself over an opponent with no grace"he said noticing the pool of blood "Inuyasha, take her and see that her wounds get tended too"he said as his eyes then turned red as he rapidly grew in size then transforming into a large armor clad dog towering over the other demon
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:08 pm
She was just about to attack once more when she heard someone yell, she turned watching as a blast of wind and blades ripped through the ground and sent the beast flying back. "that..." she was in a bit of shock till the red clad figured jumped in front of her, hearing him ask she would speak "I am fine, just keep your attention on that thing" she said firmly.

Though her body would stiffen as she sensed a powerful aura, and she turned to see the great dog general himself behind them. She didn't think she'd be this close to the daiyoukai himself, but she would just hold her tongue she couldn't argue she had to play the part if this got her in the good graces of the dog clan...then she could have Sabreal off her ass. However, when she heard the man tell his son to take her and get her wounds looked after she spoke "I am fine, I don't need tending to" she said however, the pulsing of his aura made her stair in awe as his large form soon toured over the ancient demon.

The creature did not seem to care about its newest opponent as it roared loudly and charged towards them.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:06 pm
"Goodnight." She said and pressed closer to him before too succumbing to sleep

"What? No way I'm going to take this thing down!"

"Young pup I suggest you listen." Sekai said as he and the other lords appeared. "This girl is injured and needs....."Sekai stopped and looked carefully at girl. Her aura....she wasn't human....but the aura surrounding her was familiar and dark. "....she needs healing." He said. "And your father will need aid. Take her back to the palace and see that she is taken care of."
Seeing s he wouldn't win this fight inuyasha growled in irritation and removed his monstuki and wrapped it around her and made sure it was pressed close to her wounds before picking her up and running and leaping back to the castle.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:33 am
Inu no Taishou raised one great paw and swatted him out of the way before pouncing on him as his flesh ripped into the demon who growled trying to unsueccessfully fend him off as Taishou continued his assault until the demon no longer moved as he transformed back to his humanoid form "There has been much damage done to the camp and the buildings, we will need to begin repairs immediately before this location is uncovered due to the commotion"he said
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:21 am
Artemis would stand there listening to them and she almost wished that they just left her, but her grip on her weapon tightened as she saw Inuyasha come near her "Just tell me which way I can...." she paused when suddenly Inuyasha had her wrapped in his montsuki as she struggled slightly till he picked her up. "HEy! I can walk on my own just fine!" she yelled before he took off.

Ayame would soon step out as soon as Inuyasha had left and she would look to the other lords. "I see you have everything under control here my lords" she said then glanced over the destruction then over towards the beast that had caused it. "This youkai had slumbered for thousands of years undisturbed..." something didn't feel right. "Send the wounded to the palace we can aid them there, I've had some of the monks sent here to help till more guards can arrive."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:35 pm
"Not with that kind of wound now stop struggling." He said as the palace came into view.

"I'll take a group is soliders and look for survivors." Sekai said and he took a few men and began to search the trampled and burning area.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum