The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

The Dragon and the Fox Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Dragon and the Fox Part 2

Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:39 pm
Raizen looked around walking over to the demon "What a waste. He could have been set lose on those Angels, given them some hell for a while. A time will come when we will have to wake all sleeping oni and youkai to battle on our side against the angels. We just have to convince them to not kill us and the humans as well."he said as he held out his hand as a large blast fired from the tip burning the large carcass as he opened his mouth inhaling, absorbing the demon's essence into himself

Inu no Taishou sighed but nodded his agreement "Correct you are my old nemesis. These angels have tried us in ways we have never thought possible. I fear...the time may be coming in which we are to beseech the Trinity...we do have Sesshoumaru, Miaka and Ryoko currently present...if Wu were to teach them the summon...I will bring it up formally in tomorrow's council meeting"he said "Now is not the time, I will go start the rebuilding process here and then meet you all back at the castle with Lord Sekai upon his return"he said bowing before moving off

Back at the Palace Wu and his children were in the central courtyard where the wounded were being ushered as they cast their magics and tended to the wounded as Akuma looked up seeing Inuyasha jumping in as he motioned over to his current station "Whose this?"he asked as Inuyasha laid her down
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:24 pm
Ayame nodded watching as Raizen took the demon into himself though she would look to Taisho then to Sekai "we can discuss that tomorrow do what you can to repair the camp I will return to send supplies and other things you will need to get this place back up. Sekai if you can cast a barrier that be helpful just on the off chance some other sleeping Oni comes rampaging." Though once she finished she sighed "Raizen I'll need your aid in locating all the sleeping ancients....there are more in your lands specially the more powerful ones."

Asura would look over just as she heard Akuma and then saw Inuyasha carrying a badly injured girl, her eyes though went to the weapon that she gripped tightly. Though once Artemis was set down she looked worse as blood seemed to have been soaked up in Inuyashas shirt, as she laid there her weapon slipped from her hands and the moment it touched the ground.....the grass seemed to turn black. "Father....how many ancient demon weapons on here that drain life?" She asked.

Artemis looked like hell beaten up and finally having slipped unconscious from the loss of blood, without her divine half her body was far weaker but her demon side was just starting to show itself now that it was left unchecked.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:48 pm
"I don't know her name. But she was taking on the Oni by herself...there was mentioned of a second but I think they are still back at the camp." He said as she gently placed her down. "Her wounds are pretty bad."

Sekai and his group called out for survivors when one of his ground was searching the rubble of a building and found Sabreal there unconscious. "My lord! Over here!
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:00 am
Akuma nodded as he held out his hands as he began chanting a healing mantra as his fingers were covered in a green light as the energy poured into her wounds as a wave of sleepy calm washed over her body "Rest now, I'll get you all patched up."he said

Wu turned to face in his daughter's direction as he tilted his head "Weapons known to drain life? There aren't very many, it's a very exclusive and powerful ability to have, normally wielded by own like Raizen. Why do you ask? Did you discover a new latent ability of yours?"he asked curiously, knowing the two of them they were always full of surprises
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:12 am
Asura shook her head as she stood there after bandaging another soldier who was out cold thanks to Akuma's sleeping magic, "no...its not that i mean I'm kinda tempted to try now" she stated with a small grin but as Artemis finally fell asleep, Asura walked over to the forgotten weapon on the ground and would reach out to pick it up, only to have the dark energy lash out making her yell out in pain. She held her arm as a deep gasp ran down from her elbow to her wrist "i...I didn't even touch it..." she stated as she winced. It was a deep searing pain as if it cut more than just flesh.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:22 am
Sekai followed the shout of to the once storage building aided in removing the ruble over the unconscious man. "This one has a faint scent of the Girl lord inuyasha took."
"This must be the companion of the girl that we were told of.." He said and knelt down. "Strange....he has no scent of demon or oni. He appere as human but the aura he has is strong....if he were human that blast from the beast would have killed him." He said as he examined the scorched section of the mans clothes and chest. "Get him back to the palace with the others. Pass on a message to Emporer that this man is a companion to that girl and I suggest that we keep them in seperated, guarded rooms till we find more out about them when they wake."
"Yes my lord." Said the solider as he picked up and threw Sabreal over his shoulder and ran off toward the castle and Sekai rejoined with Taisho. "Found the remaining survivors. Luckily no one was killed in this attack." He said as he approached the Dai Yokai. "Found that young woman's companion...something doesn't feel right about them."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:22 am
Wu quickly rushed over to his daughter pulling out a talisman as he chanted slapping it across her forearm as he flashed brightly before glowing black and turning into ash though drawing the pain and darkness out of her arm "That is a cursed weapon! Asura you have to be careful grabbing someone elses weapon! That would have drained your energy into nothing. Just who is this woman Prince Inuyasha?"he asked as Akuma kept working.

"That is a wise decision Sekai especially in a time when so much is uncertain...I am going to bring it up in Tomorrow's meeting but I think we consider summoning the Trinity. Having Sol, Luna and Yami among us may tip the scales in our favor. We have Miaka, Sesshoumaru, Ryoko and a Sage to do the summoning."he said since Sekai knew the most behind their reincarnated children
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:46 am
Asura would look at her father even as he scolded her and she would speak, "I just asked you about it!" she snapped glaring, "I asked if there where weapons possible and all you seemed to care about was the aspect of me able to do it." it was annoying that her father didn't even listen to her, her mother seemed to but her father only ever had his attention towards her brother which did little to quell her anger.

However, even as Akuma worked Artemis stirred but Akuma's spell seemed to pull her back under as the weapon continued to pulse and stir as if awakened by something but it did no more damage so long as no one else touched it. Asura was still in a bit of pain as she flexed her hand "I...I never felt something like that before....I thought only Grandpa Raizen and Grandma Fengyi could drain another's energy? let alone absorb it..."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:59 pm
"I agree. But with sesshoumaru a odd behavior and memory loss, he may not understand or remember that he is the reincarnation of Luna's vessel here on the earthly plane. Miaka is prepared as best as I alone can make her. But it was her mother who knew best about it." He said. "Dose Ryoko know that he is Yamis Vessal?" He asked.

"I don't know.....but she's strong." He said as a solider with another man came up. "Lord Sekai and I found her companion. He suggested that they remain seperated and guarded till the wake your majesty."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:51 pm
"No Asura, you don't listen."Wu said sighing "I said weapons like that are rare and that their aren't very many of them, if you thought that you suspected one was here then SAY that"he said shaking his head "Children will be children I guess, you are just like your mother. But I also was under the notion that the ability to steal energy or essence was a trait exclusive to high level Oni...so now I am left to wonder who exactly this woman is.."he said frowning as the guard came in with the other man "And now my wonder has grown even larger...place him in the medical wing and have two guards posted both inside and outside the room"he said

Inu no Taishou shrugged "She may know...Ryoko is Kurama's daughter after all so....it's possible she knows. Or perhaps not, because I feel Kurama would have somehow used Yami's power if he knew he could have access to it"he said "But it is highly unlikely that Sesshoumaru remembers you are right about that one."

Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:04 pm
Soon a rather familiar presence would wrap around both lords as Fengyi stepped from the shadows, as she would look around "My oh my did I miss all the fun?" she asked with a small chuckle and glanced over at the remains of the crator the creature had been. "As for Ryoko knowing she's known since she was a child, I told her myself" she said simply, "Kurama never learned because the girl was rather smart and knew not to trust her father too much in certain aspects of her life." stepping around them, she looked around. "Well that is odd...I came all the way out here because I sensed a familiar presence...I suppose it was my imagination..." she tilted her head to the side some. "or I mistakened Raizen again for it...."

Asura just glared ather father, and muttered something under her breath along the lines of 'blind old fart' and turned to leave. "Since I'm not needed im going to go train" she stated leaving the room. The guards would obey their emperors order and turned to leave as Ayame walked in, "I came to check in on our...guests"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:30 pm
"You felt it too then?" Sekai asked. "At first it was Raizen or the beast. But I was mistaken. It was coming from the girl Pronce inuyasha toon back to the palace. Her companion troubles me as well. He gives off an emense magical aura that isn't human but looks human and his scent is strange." He told them.

Inuyasha took his red robe from the girl as they took her to be treated and rest. He would check on her later and went to the baths to wash up and then for to his chambers to rest.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:40 pm
Akuma frowned hearing his sisters words as he stood leaving the rest of his healing to his father as he followed after her "C-Can I train with you?"he asked softly behind her knowing she was upset "You can say no...I just...after beating Grandpa like that I just hope you'd want to keep going...but I know you like to be alone a lot so I can go if you want me to..."

"So we are all in agreement then that there is in fact something strange going on here?"Inu no Taishou said "And that smell is definitely the smell of an oni, no doubt about it, if she was a youkai her smell would be...warmer...more...fleshy smelling. Same for that man, he's no human...I don't think he's of this world, perhaps an apparition. I do not smell or sense any angelic presence from him like the other angels and their holy auras and smells."he said "Lady Fengyi, your thoughts on summoning the gods? It would be nice to know the thoughts of the others before bringing it up to Ayame, Raizen and Wu"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:57 pm
Asura would look over at her brother some as she was ready to slam her fist into the wall, though she would take a deep breath. "That be fine Akuma, just don't go crying if I let loss on you and you end up with a broken nose again" she stated simply, she could tell he was reaching out and she didn't want to just block him...he was her twin brother after all. "Besides we gotta beat those angels, if we can bring them down, then people will really start seeing us as adults and not some kids"

Fengyi glanced to them as she stood there tapping her chin, "I think it would be an interesting idea...but you know even summoning them will not guarantee that they help...its been their law that they wont interfere in the matters of their creations.."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:47 pm
"I am hoping that we can convince them that this is indeed a situation for them to agree upon helping if only just this once." Sekai said. "Come...perhaps it is best we return." He said and began to lead the way back to the castle.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:06 pm
"Besides, Angels promised to never interfere with mankind and come to find out they've been messing with humans and youkai this entire time. Granting holy auras and divine powers at will."Taishou said "Look at Ayame, she's living proof of their intervention, as their reincarnations they must defend us against the divine which they themselves are."

Akuma nodded "I'll be fine. And I agree. I'm tired of them always looking down at us just because we are young. We are powerful, and they forget that."he said in agreement with her
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:15 pm
"Ayame is the cause behind all this" Fengyi said with a small chuckle as she stood there, "As are most of us, for providing the blood that created the women...I dare say I am far more afraid of her and her children than some angels pretending to be gods" she said simply looking at the others. "Even Lucifer pales in comparison to our empress and our true gods don't you agree?" she grinned flashing a fanged smile.

Asura nodded as she would smirk, "then lets show them! I bet we can even unlock a few of your tails if we train hard enough. The first God Sage is just in your reach Akuma" she grinned happily towards her brother.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:58 pm
"I agree we just need now convince their majesty's that it would be worth doing aswell." Sekai said as they made their way back into the castles ground.

MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:15 am
"Tomorrow's council meeting is going to be quite the long one at this pace"Inu no Taishou said to the other two and gave a weak smile "Get some rest, our meeting is in just a few hours"he said as he moved down the hallway towards his chambers in the castle

Akuma smiled at her nodding "Alright, then lets do it"he said letting his tails fan out behind him smiling over at her
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:29 am
Asura would just grin her eyes flashing slightly while her tails flicked behind her but she would soon dart forward to slash at her brother, with a grin. "come on Akuma I know you got something better than that" she said with a playful growl, till soon a figure stepped up behind Akuma making Asura skid to a stop "oh hi...momma..." Ayame raised a brow at her children, "what have I said about battling in the castle? and besides don't you two have studdies?" "But mom...." "Asuramaru....Akuma to your studies now." Asura grumbled hating it when her full name was used.

~~~~Next Day
The next day would come the calm before the coming storm that seemed to be slowly building as every passing hour ticked by, however the Imperial palace was alive and moving as the servants where going about to make sure that the counsel room was prepared for the high lords. However in the medical wing, Artemis was had stirred with the rising sun a painful wince came from her as she sat up holding her side "damnit...I let them capture me..." she grumbled, and then glanced around for her weapon and found it on the ground seemed no one could pick it up even with a talismen. She reached down, to pick it up taking a deep breath "now to find out where I am" she would start to stand up caring little that she was in a very loss kimono as her clothing had been shredded and tossed away due to the amount of blood on them.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:31 am
"You as well old friend. My lady." Sekai bowed to both before going to his own chambers, unknowing that his daughter was not in her chamber beside his.

The next morning found Miaka soundly next to Seashoumaru. She was laying on her stomach, one arm curled under her head hugging the pillow to her head and the other drapped over it. Her neck exposed and her mark in view as her black hair fanned out around her

Inuyasha woke Strangly early that morning. He decided he would check on the girl that they had found and make sure she was being well cared for. He reached the guarded door and knocked before letting himself in

Sabreal was down the hall and woke with a groan and held his head as he sat up. "Damn girl....I'm gonna make her.." He stopped as he looked up and found he wasn't alone with two guards standing inside the door to the room he was in
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:00 am
Sesshoumaru, as always, rose with the sun as his eyes slowly opened as he looked around his room before his eyes found Miaka taking in her naked form before noticing the mark on her neck as pain instantly shot through his head as he stumbled out of bed over to a small basin as he splashed water on his face *What is going on....why is Princess Miaka in my bed...and we fucked...and she has my mark...my mark....my father's going to murder us both*he thought to himself "Wake up"he called over to her sternly as he grabbed a towel to dry his face

"No, no you are not"came a voice from around the room as a black hole opened up in the air and through it a black haired, red eyed 9 tailed fox came floating down "Howdy, Prince Ryoma, Captain of the Espionage Division, and boy, do I have some questions for you funny smelling man"he said as he motioned for the two guards to step outside
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:22 pm
Artemis would hear the knock on the door as she gripped her weapon, that much tighter she was barely able to stand long as she took a deep breath, though when the door opened that's when she would attempt to attack as she pointed the blade at Inuyasha's throat "who are you? where am I?!" she stated quickly, she knew where she was...and who he was but she had to keep the act up...for her mother.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:32 pm
Miaka stirred at his voice and turned over to face him. "Morning..." She said and held the sheet up to cover herself and smiled softly at him till she noted his expression of confusion and irritation. "Is something wrong?" She asked as she brushed her hair from her face.

"Well good morning to you too. I'm inuyasha of the western lands. Your in the imperial palace of empress Ayame and emporer Wu....do you remember what happened last night?"

"And what is it you wish to know?" Sabreal asked as he told to face the fox demon
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:17 am
"Do you care to explain why you are in my chambers and why you have my mark?"Sesshoumaru asked looking over at her "I have no memory os summoning you to my room. Did you drug and seduce me?"he asked as he narrowed his eyes

"Well, do you want to start with yourself or the other woman we have in our custody?"Ryoma asked curiously "I figure you're a gentleman, so I'll let you go first, and we will see if what you say matches what she's already told us."he said crossing his arms "And I wouldn't try anything crazy, I'm not nicknamed the Prince of Darkness as a joke."he stated
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum