The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

The Dragon and the Fox Part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: The Dragon and the Fox Part 2

Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:26 am
She would stand there listening to him, "the imperial palace? I was fighting a demon out in the wilds...why would the imperial palace or even the empress care about someone like me or my companion?" she stated quickly as she stood there, looking him over as she wanted to hit him but she had a feeling guards where behind her as she stood there. "What do you want from me?"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:56 am
"Drugged you?" She asked as she stood and picked up her kimono. "How can you ask such a thing?!" She snapped as she briskly put on her kimono. "After last night and everything we have had to endure..." She stopped and looked up at him. "You remember nothing of last night? What do you remember?" She asked. "It could be the spell I found last night that we thought your mother would have placed..." She tied her kimono closed and walked toward him.

"We don't want anything. Just to make sure you were well and to see what you were doing there." He said as he stepped back to give her more space. "But also the lords are interested in you and your companion. You're both puzzling to everyone." Inuyasha said.

"I'm am simply her gaurdian. Upon her mothers request." He said. "We were traveling and looking for a place to rest when we found the beast."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:18 am
Sesshoumaru blinked looking down at her as she approached him "Spell? My mother? What are you talking about? No I do not recall anything we discussed last night...the last thing I remember is leaving dinner because my head hurt to go lay down..and waking up a few moments ago with you"he said frowning "Why do I not like that my mother is involved in this"

"I see" Ryoma said "Traveling from where exactly? You dont exactly seem human, something about you is...off..we just arent sure what it is yet"he said
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:22 am
"my companion?" she stated a bit before pausing, Sabreal the dumb angel got his ass caught she would then soon move back to the bed as she sat down leaning her weapon against the wall before speaking. "There isn't much to be puzzled about us, I'm a half demon without family...Sabrael...he's been my guardian for some time and we travel the lands, we happened to be in this one yesterday when that thing attacked....I have a soft spot for humans" she chuckled, as she eyed him judging his reactions. "Is it wrong of me to help? or is it my weapon that sets you off? demonic weapons are few and hard to come by then again....you have a pretty interesting one yourself" she said pointing to the tetsegia.

She could sense aura's wasn't hard and its something she had learned long ago, it was best to tell who was demonic and who wasn't.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:31 am
'Damn...didn't think about that.' Sabreal thought as he locked his eyes with the demon, he had to think up a lie...or even a little white lie. " Inthinknwjagbyou are reddening to is my blood....I have the unfortunate inheritance of angelic holy magic from an ancestor in my family who was the son of an angel...originally I didn't wish for us to travel this way for obvious reason what with your war against them....I mean you no harm but have no love for angels."

"There's no time to discuss all of it but were were in love once then you lost your memory. Your mother had been the one to tear you for this random headaches that only started after we met again and she has been the one that kept us seperated since then in one form or another."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:51 am
Ryoma raised an eyebrow looking at him. It wasn't actually uncommon for humans to be descended from Angels by blood, especially those with priestly bloodlines in their families "Yes, you would take caution in traveling during these troubling times. So again, you and your lady friend, where are you going? And from where? That demon has been sleeping for thousands of years and suddenly he decides to rampage and attack our army base. You may be innocent, but my job is to explore coincidences to make sure they are just that"

Sesshoumaru blinked hearing that as he just happened to finish putting on a robe as his beast snapped and lost it as the floors and walls began to shake violently as Sesshoumaru's aura erupted as his eyes turned completely red "Where is she!?" He growled visciously as he began heading for the door
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:58 am
Izanami would relaxing out in the gardens her eyes closed as she leaned in the chair she had settled herself in, two servants of her own tending to her when she would feel her sons energy spike. She opened her eyes and would speak "you best leave before my son sinks his claws into you" she said simply as her servants would bow and leave quickly before Sesshoumaru showed up. She would take a drink of the sake she had and spoke "have you come to rampage or speak? the first is beneath you in terms of actions regardless if it is your beast or not Sesshoumaru" she was calm, and didn't even seem phased by the actions she had taken against her own perfect son.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:21 pm
Miaka followed after him. When the got outside to his mother she gripped his arm to keep him from doing anything rash though she too would enjoy nothing more then seeing the woman in pain and begging for mercy at their feet. "We know what you have done. You are the reason for his memory loss. Why?" She asked in a demanding tone while trying to hold sesshoumaru back.
But their auroras had caught the attention of the other lords, namely their fathers who had woken early to prepare for that mornings meeting when they felt a sudden spike from sesshoumaru. "What's going on out here?" Sekai demanded as he walked out. Seeing his daughter in her last nights kimono, sesshoumaru in happhazzard robes. Hair mussed and barefoot and clinging to the dog demon. "Miaka what..." Then it hit him....their scents mixed together and the scent of sex wafting from them. His eyes have off a yellow glow as he reached out and grabbed his daughter and tore her from sesshoumaru. "Father wait! I can explain!" She said as her forcibly turned her around and moved her hair to expose the bite mark on her neck and he hissed in anger before he pushed her away and turned to sesshoumaru as he reached for his sword. "Bastard! You have dishonored my daughter!"

"Merely tracking that is all and we come from nowhere." He said simply till the aura spike and shouting reached even them inside the palace.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:57 pm
Sesshoumaru growled even more set off now by another man putting their hands on his woman as he lunged for Sekai before there was a strong gust of wind as Inu no Taishou suddenly appeared between the Lord and the Prince "Everyone wait"he said trying to remain calm in the tense situation as he took a deep breath and sighed "I should have known something was going on by the way Sesshoumaru and especially Izanami were acting"he said as he turned to Sekai first "Sekai, he didnt dishonor your daughter, he joined our families, and in anticipation of that I had my advisors begin to formally draw out the paperwork last night after watching the two of them. Your daughter loves him, let them be young and dumb, that's how we ended up with our first wives...however yours was much more classy than mine"he said with a smile "Sesshoumaru is a good boy and a proud daiyoukai, he will do well by your daughter...however his mother is a different story"he said turning to face Sesshoumaru and Izanami now as he glared at his wife "I'm only going to ask you once. What did you do?"he asked crossing his arms

Ryoma blinked looking around the room "Mannnn Sesshoumaru must be maaaaaad. I bet it's his mother...no brother...no mother...yeah only his mom sets him off like that." He said before shaking his head "What were we talking about again? Ummmmmmmmmm... oh well, anyway your story seems to check out, your friend is still in pretty bad condition though even for a hanyou...speaking of which she's with Prince Inuyasha right now, and another hanyou, the Empress, wants to congratulate you two on your bravery and valor and give you some reward or request or whatever" he said idly cleaning out dirt from his nails as he looked over at him "Well?"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:36 pm
Izanami took another drink of her saki as she rested there seeming to enjoy the 'chaos' forming around her as her golden eyes turned sensing her husbands appearance, she had wondered how long it would be before he'd come to make peace, always the soft one it would seem. She would soon roll her shoulders a bit, as she continued to let them speak though she didn't even truly care as emotionless as a rock, that's when she began to stand up glancing over at Sekai and his daughter her eyes cold no feeling or anything. "If you truly want to know why or what I did, tis a simple thing" She stated.

She rested her chin in her palm then as she let her clawed fingers tap against her cheek, "I erased his memories to prevent them to be together considering that no dog specially my own son should be with a feline. So I did what I had to to prevent my foolish son falling into the same weakness that my husband did....and result in a abomination so do what you will to me now considering my little fun is now over."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:49 pm
Sekai calmed a bit and knew his friend and fellow lord was right in his logic. But as Miaka was his daughter and only child he was often protective of her. But his eyes turned to Izinami and growled deep in his throat. "Wench....you would hurt your own son this way?! Over something so meaningless as lei image and blood lines?!" Now his anger was aimed at her. "Memory magic is a forbidden art witch. Of which your Lucky if you haven't permanently effect your sons mind!" He shouted, filed by anger and protections or his daughter and now son in law. For this wasn't just a crime against her son and husband but Miaka as well.

"Also because of this you have created a conflict within him and his beast! He may not remember my daughter but his beast will...and if you weren't listening, your plan has over all failed. They are mates now if not through proper means." He said and looked to his daughter then to Taishou. "Which we WILL rectify."

"If that is what she wishes....though I do not see why she would for simple travlers as we are." He said, playing it humble.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:14 pm
Inu no Taishou nodded "We will fix it posthaste"he said nodding as he walked over to Izanami now looking at her "What happened to you? You claim you do everything for Sesshoumaru yet look at him right now? The whole castle knows the fury of his beast and you are the source of it all. You will pay for your crimes against my flesh and blood woman. In more ways than one. Your voice will no longer be my voice of reason, and you will be nothing more than a concubine until further notice. You do not act like the Lady of the West, and while I will not officially strip you of the title, the perks and priviledges you once held are now over until you redeem yourself."Taishou said. He knew that any physical punishment wouldn't work on her, she seemed to get off on pain and pleasure, but affecting her political status, which she worked her entire life to maintain, he knew would be an effective blow to make her think of her actions "Now go to my bed and wait for me there"he said 'I have to try and calm Sesshoumaru down before he literally kills you...and I wouldn't stop him. You created this monster."

"Simple travelers don't go toe to toe with an ancient demon and live to tell the tale"Ryoma said shortly "But why are you still here? Aren't you going to go check on your friend?"he asked curiously raising an eyebrow
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:48 pm
Izanami would look at them all though if they were wanting to see a reaction of anger of anything come to her, they all where sadly mistaken as she would soon start chuckling as she would then speak, "strip me of what you wish Taishou, we both know that without me you wouldn't be the youkai you are now" she said with a laugh, as she then turned to walk away a grin on her lips as she glanced at Miaka "do enjoy the beast little cat, its as close to power as you will taste in your...existence" she would then kept walking.

Ryoko would soon step out after hearing the commotion as she would speak, "well then I do say she would have been a better match with my father." she stated, knowing that was probably not the best thing to say. "Though milords and ladies, the empress and emperor are waiting in the counsel"

Artemis sat on the bed as she eyed Inuyasha, before speaking "are you just going to stand there staring or do you want something?" she asked quickly getting annoyed, "because if your just going to stare then leave, its not like its rare to see a hanyou"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:27 pm
Miaka glared at her as she passed an turned to sesshoumaru. "Can you reverse the spell father?" She asked not taking her eyes off of sesshoumaru. "I belive it can be done. He said and approached sesshoumaru. "If I may?" He said simply and raised his hand. "I will try to make this as painless as possible." He said and his hands gave a glow as he placed a hand on sesshoumarus head.

Miaka turned to Ryoko and nodded. "Our...our apologies. But if you could please explain that something come up. We will be there shortly." She asked

Sabreal nodded and left to find Artemis. Inuyasha only nodded. "The empress wishes to see you and your companion." He said, I can smell him coming. I'll show you both to the council room." He said and opened the door to face Sabreal. "Good timing. I'm to show to both to the council room....follow me."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:08 pm
"I will go ahead and get everything ready"Inu no Taishou said as he walked off with Ryoko

Sesshoumaru's eyes slowly returned to gold as Sekai placed his hand on his head as he closed his eyes as bits and pieces of scattered memories came flooding back into his brain as he balled his fists as the pain started to rise with it as well
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:37 pm
Artemis would pull the robes she had been put in tighter but she would pick up her weapon once more, at least the clothing she got to replace her shredded ones seemed to fit her well enough. When she stepped out of the room she saw Sabrael and held back a smart ass remark, "Sabrael...glad to see your well" she said forcing a fake smile. "seems we have caught the attention of our...hosts"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:28 pm
"There now....I no longer feel the presence of the magic your mother placed on you. How do you feel boy?" He asked and Miaka stood by with bated breath and clenched her hands tightly together infront of her.

"I am glad to see you well too Artemis. I thank you young prince for caring for her." Sabreal said and bowed to him. "Shall we?" He asked and inuyasha nodded and crossed his arms as he lead them toward the council hall.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:33 pm
"My head is throbbing, and I have little bits and pieces but I do not remember everything. But as long as her magic doesn't keep resetting my memory, then we should be able to move forward. We are mated, we can make this work from here out"Sesshoumaru said looking over at her "If that is what you want to do"

The other Lords and their children had already begun to gather as Raizen and Yusuke sat on their side of the table idly chatting as the others came on
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:29 am
Artemis would follow after Inuyasha and the two guards that had seemed to follow to make sure that their 'guests' did not try and run off. Though she would glance at Sabrael some, some what glad to see the angel alive and not to badly beaten up though she could tell his pride had suffered a great blow. However, as they stepped intothe chamber where the meeting was to be held she paused some, her weapon rested on her back considering no one but her seemed to be able to hold it without having their energy drained almost instantly.

Ayame would turn when she heard the door open and noticed Inuyasha and the two guards, her children she had moved to sit between Raizen and Fengyi for now as Asura looked over, before she nudged Raizen. "There...that's the one I told you had the weapon" she whispered softly.

Ayame would give a faint smile before speaking, "Welcome, I do believe...thank you's are in order for aiding us with the rampaging oni the other day...We are truly grateful for both of your assistance."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:50 pm
"I do." Miaka said and smiled softly. It was a good start for them.

"As sweet as this is? You two need to go and clean yourselves up and quickly. We will discuss this situation later." he said sternly. "Come to the council room when you are ready." He said and walked inside. "Will...will you be alright?" Miaka asked sesshoumaru as her father passed

"Truly you have no need or reason to thank us Your Higness." Sabreal said as he bowed to her
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:18 pm
"I'll be fine."Sesshoumaru said nodding his head "This is simply going to take some adjusting, but your father is right, we do need to get ready for the council meeting, we are late"he stated as he motioned for her to join him as he headed back inside

Raizen stopped abruptly then as something seemed to dawn across his face as he stood up "Wait a second"he said walking around the table to stand in front of the girl towering over her with his large build "That blade you got there.....who gave it to you?"he asked narrowing his eyes he said as he snapped his fingers at Fengyi "I know you didn't like him...but you can't ignore that fact that this was his, look."he told her as he pointed down at the girls weapon

"What is going on now?"Inu no Taishou asked as he arrived from this mornings ordeal after dealing with his wife in their chambers as he reclaimed his seat at the table
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:56 am
Asura would looked at Raizen confused she had mearly told him about the strange girl and now he seemed to be all fired up as Artemis would take a step back as her hand went up to grasp the weapon tightly as she glared, "I don't have to answer anything to you, but I didn't steal it! It was given to me" she said coldly.

Fengyi would glance over as she heard Raizen snap his fingers at her and then her eyes went to the weapon and the girl who carried it, "Your correct on that I never liked the man....but that weapon...." she glanced it over then back at Raizen, "Raizen stop scaring the child if she was indeed given it to her by him....then it is much like how the Tetseiga is for Inuyasha it controls his youkai" she was far to calm but then again anything dealing with her father she normally brushed off as if it was nothing or unfeeling.

Ayame would soon speak, "My dear, we are not claiming you stole it meerly asking. The weapon you possess is rather powerful and with one touch has harmed many of my guards including my daughter. yet you grasp it with no issue."

Artemis would glance at Sabrael she couldn't state who gave it to her, it was her mother who was an arch angel sealed up by Lucifer but she would soon take a deep breath to calm down as she drew her weapon and held it out as the dark aura seemed to pulse from it. "My father helped forge this weapon by having it consume over 200 souls of oni and youkai...he alone could wield it without harm or draining of his own youkai...when he died it was passed to me and like him it does not harm or drain my youkai...."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:14 am
"And who was your father child?" Sekai asked when he came in. "Forgive my lateness...Miaka and sesshoumaru shall be here shortly." He said with a bow to the empress before taking his seat.
"And you sir are not related to this young woman? You have a vague scent that is tied to hers..."

Sabreal looked to Artemis before turning to Sekai. "I'm her uncle and Guardian. Her mother....my sister, asked that I help care for her since my own abilities could help her in keeping her in check...but perhaps her mother thought too highly of them."

Miaka nodded and momentarily had to part with him to go to her own chambers and change and clean up. She would meet with him back out in the hall to head to the council room when they were both ready.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:00 pm
Sesshoumaru found her as they continued to the council chambers just in time to witness the current exchange going on as they took a seat beside each other, though still on the side of their respective lands

"You don't have to ask her father is"Raizen said crossing his arms as he looked at the woman in front of him with slight detest "It's my demon hating uncle. The first Oni created by the god Yami had two sons, the Thunder Brothers. Raizen Sr. and Raijin. Raizen my father had me, and Raijin is Fengyi's father. The ability to drain another demon's essence is a trait reserved for high ranking Akuma from my House, such as the two of us...and now her. But there is a problem here"Raizen said as his fists suddenly began glowing with white hot energy "My brother was murdered by angels, and you claim to be his offspring. Explain yourself now, half-angel"he said as the room grew tense and on end. She was hurt, in a room full of Daiyoukai and Devils and this could turn bad very quickly
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:10 pm
Ayame would raise a brow at this, half-angel meant what she heard from Ryoma was true that it was possible that the angels had infiltrated but she glanced at Sabrael the man didn't seem to show any signs of panic but that could be a flaw till her eyes went back to the girl who was about to face Raizen's wrath if she did not speak quickly.

Artemis stood there calmly her anger was clear but she would just hold it in, she spent her whole life holding it in remembering her mothers words telling her to never give up hope that they would be together, or that she should bow to any. Though soon her red eyes locked on Raizen's she wasn't going to back down as she stood there, "If you want to blame someone then throw that anger at Lucifer" she said coldly, "I hate angels as much as the next person in this room....my mother is his prisoner who's only fault was loving an Oni...when she was captured she had me flee with her brother to keep me safe so that no only did Lucifer never harm me....but never get his hands on this weapon...." she said, most of it was a lie especially about Sabrael being her mothers brother or that he was her guardian.

"You know what this weapon can do, and if in the hands of Lucifer not even your Empress would last against him....with one touch it drain her very soul from her body so as you can see I really don't give a rats ass if you like me or not. I ran into an ancient youkai and I killed it that is why I am here nothing more nothing less"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum