The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Magic Mayhem - Page 3 Empty Re: Magic Mayhem

Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:32 am
Kenji wrapped his arms around her warmly as he smiled at her kissing the top of her head "I don't think so.. he kind of just drifted back off the sleep again after saying some really nice stuff as usual. So I just let him go back to dreamworld"he said taking her hand "Let's go home, I want to send my report in to the council so I can get the money for this job and get ready to train with the kids tomorrow. I was trying to act like an adult but I'm just ss excited to play with them as Akihiko was. Dragon Slayer Magic is a lost magic just like my Space-Time magic is, but on a completely different level."he told her as they headed put towards their apartment
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:38 am
"I'm so happy we found them. They looked so lost and sweet." She said and smiled softly as she held his hand and followed him out of the guild and to their home.
"Um...speaking of the money Kenji..you asked what we should do with the rest and I was....I was just wondering if maybe you wouldn't mind....buying a house? One large enough to maybe house some kids?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:56 am
Kenji smiled as he teased her "Not even married yet and already wanting babys huh?"he joked as he kissed her cheek "I think that's an excellent idea. Tomorrow we will start the house hunting and get a nice place to hold lots and lots of kids"he said as rhey reached their apartment as he waved his hand over the door with no handle as it magically slid open letting them into a rather luxrious apartment. Kenji's constant side work for the Magic Council did pay the bills despite some of it's many dangers
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:19 am
"Oh yes...many many children." She said with a light laugh as she strapped into their apartment and sat the basket down On the counter from earlier. "I just don't like the idea of those two little ones living in the guilds dorms all by themselves.....they don't have anyone you know? And that little girl is so scared of being left alone in the dark...and Little Aki is going to be so powerful one day. He is going to need guidance." Sje removed her cloak and hung it up on a coat rack by the door.
The apartment was well furnished with a couch and two large chairs position in a "U" around the coffe table. A small table was off to the side of kitchen that flowed all into one space and broke up into one space. And of course, the entire space had a plant or vase of flowers somewhere in the room.
"It is a sudden decision and I understand if you don't want to take this on." Sje said and turned to him
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:27 am
Kenji hung his coat up as well as he moved over to it plopping down "No, it doesn't bother me at all. I think it's a good idea, I'm just surprised because I forget how compassionate you really are. I dont mind having them stay with us in this new home. Their parents, the dragons, abandonded them for whatever reason, someone has to be there for them, who better than us?"he smiled motioning for her to join him "Should we stay out here or go straight to the bedroom?"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:02 pm
"Oh I don't know....not all that tired yet." She said and joined him by sitting beside him but with her legs over his lap after having removed her shoes. "Unless you had something else in mind..."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:32 pm
Kenji gently took her feet messaging gently as he winked "I always have something else in mind in case you forgot"he grinned "If you are in the mood...we can always start trying for a baby now"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:02 pm
She giggled a bit as he started to message her feet. She leaned against the arm of the couch and crooked her finger to summon him closer. Once close enough she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:34 pm
Kenji laughed as he rolled over lating on top of her pressing his lips against hers "I'm one lucky man"he smiled

When the sun rose in the morning Kenji woke to the sun shining on his face as he opened his eyes feeling the energy given off by the magical eye now that it was uncovered as he rolled over gently kissing Cali's back while she slept "Good morning"he said softly trailing his kisses up her shoulder and to her neck "Ready to get up?"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:43 pm
"Yes..." She said with a sigh and curled into him first and kissed him sweetly before pulling away and stood. "I will start breakfast of you want to get cleaned up."

At the guild, Layla woke up and after changing and running her fingers through her hair to untangle it before looking to a sleeping Akihiko before wandering out of the room and into the halls of the guild.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:35 pm
Kenji nodded as he stood up throwing on a robe as he headed to get showered and ready for the day "So with taking on the eye, comes taking on the responsibilities of guildmaster"he called out to her while he showered "So I'm gonna be Master Kenji after the inauguration"

There were many random members there in the early morning picking up jobs and bounties for themselves or already drinking and celebrating or fighting with one another as they greeted her as she passed
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:55 pm
"It's exciting....are you ready for all of that?" She called back.

"Good morning." She said shyly to all of them as she moved her way outside. She wandered over to a seat on the bar. "Hey there little darlin'! How about a nice big breakfast to start your day?" Asked a man behind the counter that made her jump. "Didn't see you there....but uhh...I don't have any money to pay..."
"Oh don't sweat it....guild members eat and drink free at the guild." He said with a smirk. "Let me whip you is somethin' good. Need you get some meat on yer bones."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:02 pm
"As ready as I'll ever be I guess. My father was younger than me when he inherited the guild, and since my magic compliments the magical power of the eye I'm hoping to overcome that drainijg obstacle that my predecessors had"he said

It wasn't without a second beat after the word food was Akihiko downstairs, halfway dressed, drooling with bowl and spoon in hand "Breakfast?"he waid groggily
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:17 pm
"I'm sure you will do fine. You will make your father and guild proud."

"Just in time little man." Said the man. "And I got these eggs that I think I'll use just for you." Said the coin and he pulled out two rather large eggs. "The market place had these these on sale." The two eggs had strange markings and sat on the counter within reach of the two dragon slayers.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:20 am
"Here is to hoping so"Kenji said as he walked out from the back drying his hair wearing his clothes "There are so many exciting changes going on"

"Woahhh"Aki said as he stood on the bench to get a better look "These eggs look crazy..."he said as he picked one of the eggs up as it grew warm to his touch "Why is it so hot!?"he asked in shock looking down at it
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:56 am
Calista had breakfast finished and in the table and she turned to him, readjusting her her robes belt. "Love, you will be fine." She said as she walked up to him and gave him a reassuring kiss. "You are one of the Ten wizard saints. Bearer to a great and rare magic. You are also kind, loyal, brave, carting and smart. You will be a great Guildmaster." She said and hugged him. "Besides....you have me should you mess up." She chuckled.

Layla reached out to and tracing her hand over the pale pink lines on the eggs surface. Like the other egg, this one was warm to the touch and then started to wiggle and crack. She pulled back and was a bout to apologize for breaking it, the egg hurt open like a geode stone and laying on the counter was a pale pink.....cat?
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:23 am
Kenji smiled as he sat dowm to eat "You know of it wasnt for this eye thing, you should be the guildmaster"he said "You are all those things and more, and that's why I love you so much"

Aki's egg did the same in his hands as it cracked apart and he was left holding a dark yellow and white cat with a shocked look on his face as the cat slowly opened her eyes yawning "Good morning-nya"she said sleepily as Aki almost screamed hugging her tightly "KITTY!"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:57 am
Layla scooped the little kitten up and held her close as the little cat woke up. "Chi-Chi.." The kitten said with a smile as she curled into Layla and smuggled in for warmth.
"We'll I be darned. That's where they come from." He chuckled. "See there's a dragon sawyer over in magnolia with the Fairytail guild. He was a little one of there cats to, goes by the name Happy. theu have wings and can fly. Give em' a few years and they can fly you around." The cook said with a chuckle, "good thing they just happened to hatch now before I tried to break em'open." He said

I love you too." She said as kissed him. "But you will be fine..now let's eat. I'm starving." She said and dragged him to the table.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:07 pm
Akihiko grinned happily "A cat that can fly! I will call her Nekka!"he said happily jumping around with the small cat who slept in his arms "This is the best place ever!"

Kenji happily sat down with her to eat as he devoured the amazing food she laid out for him and soon finished up rubbing his stomach "That's the good stuff, now I'm ready to play with the kids"he said
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:20 pm
"Chi-chi..she keeps mumbling it...it cute....your name will be Chi-chi." She said and smiled as the cook chuckled and went to get them breakfast.

Calista took a quick shower and changed after breakfast. "Ready when you are." She said as slipped on her shoes
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:37 pm
Kenji nodded putting his wide rimmed hat on his head as they headed out the door sealijg shut behind them "I hope the kids arent giving the others too hard a time already"he laughed

Aki nodded "That's a good name. So since they are sleeping....now what?"he asked "Oh yeah, breakfast!"he said turning back to the cook
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:15 pm
"And here it is. Potato and vegetable hash. Fried eggs, sausage, toast and side of fruit." Said the cook as he placed the two full plats infront of them. "And a glass of orange juice to wash it down. Enjoy. Let me know if y'all would like anything else." He said with a smirk and walked off to get back to his work.

"I'm sure their just fine. Hopefully up and eating by now." Calista said as they followed the familiar and well used path toward the guild hall.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:05 pm
Aki had hearts for eyes as he practically dove into his food devouring the mountain of food forkfull by forkfull as they ate.

It wasnt long before the two of them arrived at the guild "Alright you go find them, I'm going to go check on my Father and make sure he's okay" Kenji said
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:51 pm
Calista nodded and kissed be before going to find the two little dragon slayers and found them at the bar. "Good morning!" She said and walked up to them and took a seat on the other side of Layla and stopped when she saw her holding a sleepy little bundle of pink in her arms. "What have you got there?" She asked and noticed a yellow one in Akis hands as well."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:18 am
"These are our..."Aki started to say as he forgot what they were called "Kitty thingys and they are awesome, this is Nekka, and that's Chi-Chi"he said "But they are still so sleepy. I wonder how many of them there are out there?"he wondered before his facial expression changed "Hey wait you are here now! Does that mean Kenji is here?! He promised to fight me today!"he said jumping up
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum