The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

The World on the other Side - Page 9 Empty Re: The World on the other Side

Wed May 11, 2016 6:09 pm
She would stand there still a bit startled by it as she would then start to walk towards the weapon that still was stuck in the ground, she held out her hand as it would soon come flying back towards it, as she gripped it tightly and jumped a bit. Though when Jango brought up the runes she brought the blade down, as she looked them over but as she went to trace one they faded. "I was going to try and research them later...but if they aren't anything you guys have seen then....I don't think any Ali's books would have something on them." she stated.

Though she would look over at Ali who seemed to be beaming that she had that much power, "Ali I think it be best if I don't use this for awhile till I know my own abilities....maybe weapon training shouldn't be the first thing I learn."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed May 11, 2016 11:26 pm
"Why not? You have to learn all of it all anyway. That's like choosing to eat a specific part of your dinner first, when it all has to be consumed anyway."Alibaba said shrugging "But if you come to fear your power, you'll never wield it properly, that will be one of the first lessons I teach you when my training for you begins"he said smiling as his swords vanished "But if you wish to stop for the day, then so be it."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu May 12, 2016 10:40 am
Hanako sighed some he so easily seemed to get her to do things with those eyes of his, that staired at you like a little puppy. She tried to look away, and she would then glance back at him "fine...I'll keep training...but stop doing that face" she said quickly to him, even if he didn't think he was doing one he was....her brother always did one sly little squirt..

"So what else should I do to practice with this thing....I didn't think I was that destructive...if anything I thought I'd get like a bow...now I feel like the grim reaper.."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu May 12, 2016 2:03 pm
"Well, it seems your soul has some stuff bottled up....but you do know you can make the dagger change shape whenever you want to right?"Alibaba said ignoring her comments on whatever face he kept making since he didn't understand "Why don't you practice that, imagine it being a bow, or a sword, or whatever other weapon you can think of. That's an enchanted metal."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu May 12, 2016 7:08 pm
"that is true..." she stated remembering what he had said about it being magic, she would grip the scythe in her hands. It was an imposing weapon though she knew that it was a bit much for her to handle at the moment, she would take a deep breath as she closed her eyes thinking. Trying to focus to get the weapon to change, the weapon would glow for a moment in her hands before soon the weapon changed but the appearance of the scythe still remained, it was a bladed bow something one did not see normal from there.

"Well....I think this will work right?" she asked though wondering where the arrows were, but for now she would go through motion of testing it out, as she did a red energy formed before she let the string go and almost like when she threw the scythe a powerful blast erupted from it making her jump just as it struck the ground creating another little mini explosion. "ok...does anyone else think that I should just stop?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu May 12, 2016 11:19 pm
"No keep going"they both said in unison impressed "You are learning rather quickly...whether it is just luck or not"Jango said "I think there may be some hope for you yet in order to master all of this"he commented "These attacks are impressive, not the strongest I've seen, but very impressive"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri May 13, 2016 6:55 pm
Hanako would nod her head some, listening to them after all though her abilities where powerful she couldn't just continue to fear them...even if she wasn't sure that she was ready to handle it. Though she would soon pull the bow back again, making sure that her form was alright from her time in high school and the teacher checking her form. She closed her eyes as she took a deep breath, aiming at another target before she would let the arrow fly.

The three of them would continue to train as Hanako was learning about the different series of battle techniques and so on, she would even try different weapons though her strongest seemed to be the bow and the scythe. Though after a bit more training Hanako would fall over sitting on the ground breathing heavily, Jango had been running her hard for her first day as she looked over to seeing Ali and him still training. "how...how do you guys keep this up?!"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun May 15, 2016 12:13 am
"You get used to it as you get better"Alibaba said standing beside her panting as well but still standing

"Alibaba slept for a couple days straight when we first started my training. I'm surprised you've made it this far already"Jango said crossing his arms not breathing heavy in the slightest "You've got a lot of guts that's for sure"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun May 15, 2016 12:30 pm
She would give a faint smirk as she looked at them, "well thanks, I suppose taking those gym classes and a few extra after school activities did help my stamina some." she said looking at Ali as he was panting. "you going to be ready to train in magic later Ali?" she asked as she began to pull herself up to her feet, brushing off the grass and dirt. "And Jango I think I can go one more time....if you want to help me with my form when I use the scythe...the bow I think i have the handle on for now."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon May 16, 2016 11:14 am
"I've been doing this same routine day in and day out for years"Alibaba said "Besides, when practicing magic, comfort is everything"he grinned "You get to see my magic practice room."

"It's literally littered with pillows and toys and books"Jango said as he grabbed one of his floating swords "Alright, scythe it is then, and since this is the last one, I'm going to actually push the tempo a bit, just keep up and if you go down, just stay down"he said with a laugh
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon May 16, 2016 11:57 am
Hanako would laugh some nodding "I look forward to seeing it then Ali-sama" she winked at him, though she would turn to Jango as he spoke as she nodded. "dont worry if anything im just going to fall over laughing."

SHe would step from Ali still not trusting her strength with the Scythe just yet as she held out the dagger and would unsheath it as she did the scythe appeared, she gripped it tightly and looked at Jango. They had practiced how she should fight with it some, she was still learning but she seemed to get the hang of it. "Alright Jango....here....I...come" she said as she soon rushed at him, holding the scythe up as he had instructed before swinging it down.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon May 16, 2016 10:09 pm
As she did the destructive power of the scythe flew over Jango though the image of him simply vanished and reappeared as he swung his sword clashing with her scythe as Alibaba ran up with his a spear in his hand this time jabbing it rapidly at his brother who grabbed his other sword to defend it blocking each blow precisely
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue May 17, 2016 1:04 pm
She would feel Jango block her attack as she would see him vanish it was a bit startling though she would shake her head, focusing on attacking and getting her movements down.Though when he appeared behind her, she would catch his blade pushing back against him. "man your quick.." she stated and yelped some when Ali came into the attack.

It was startling but this was a real battle, the things that happened where always unpredictable. Taking a deep breath she would continue to push against Jango, before she jumped back the scythe glowing and she would then swing it, causing the large blast of energy to rush from it and towards the brothers.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed May 18, 2016 2:04 am
Alibaba jumped high into the air as his spear swirled with strong air as he then thrust it downwards "Vorpal Thrust!"he said as a large gale of wind collided with Jango at the same time as her attack as Ali landed beside her "Do you think we got him?"he asked trying to look through all the dust for any sign of Jango "I hate that he is an illusionist, and a sword fighter, what a horrible combination"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed May 18, 2016 11:36 am
Hanako would look at him as he had combined his attack with her own, "I'm not sure..." she stated as she would start to glance around her some, "and he's a cat Ali most come with the worst combinations...." she stated holding her scythe ready to defend if Jango came at them.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed May 18, 2016 9:25 pm
"Boo" came a voice from behind them as Jango had both of his swords in his hands pointed at their backs as he grinned taking a drag of his pipe "Good combination attack, you completely destroyed the clone you've been fighting this whole time"he commented "Very good effort from you both, today's session is done. Go get cleaned up and eat dinner"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed May 18, 2016 9:28 pm
Hanako would jump when she heard Jango's voice behind her and would slightly turn to feel the blade slightly against her back, as she would take a deep breath and would then sigh some. "a clone..." she muttered, that was a clone? Just how hard would it be to face against the actual guy. She would then smile at Ali as she would let her weapon vanish, then she turned to Jango and bowed her head.

"Thank you Jango for today's lesson" she stated, before straightening. "I still have much to learn but I'm glad I have you two with me." Hanako said warmly, then she looked at Ali. "now...what way are the baths...or was there one in my room...?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed May 18, 2016 9:55 pm
"There's one in your room"Alibaba said as his spear vanished as well "And you'll have one of your staff members nearby in case you need anything. They are magically enchanted to stay at the perfect warm temperature the entire back so I believe you'll find it most relaxing"he commented

Jango nodded his head as he turned into a cat again and moved off to a separate part of the castle
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed May 18, 2016 10:06 pm
"Right...and I don't think I need help bathing" she stated simply as she would look at him, and then turned to see Jango walk off. "Jango you know you could join us...you don't have to leave" she said simply, she was used to sharing baths at home she used to share one with her little brother, it saved on water so it was nice. "What about you Ali, did you want to join me? I could wash your back"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed May 18, 2016 10:36 pm
Jango didn't respond as he turned the corner and left

"You'll have to excuse Jango, he's had quite a troubled life, he doesn't like being around people. That is why he is Guardian of the Opal. He is solid, opaque, impenetrable, yet full of his own bright light and magic. You'd make a good girlfriend for him, you're very patient and nice, he needs someone who doesn't mind just sitting in silence."Alibaba said then nodded at her "Yeah, I'll join you, and then we can get our food brought to my practice room, it's where I usually eat dinner anyway unless my parents make me eat with them."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed May 18, 2016 10:57 pm
She was about to call after Jango again when she looked over at Ali as she nodded, "alright...as for being his girlfriend perhaps its a chance, he is really kind" she said with a chuckle shaking her head. "now for that bath, lets go its been awhile since I've gotten to bath with anyone. I used to bath with my little brother so it be like old times for me."

The two would head back to their bed chambers, and went to the one in her room already some towels where laid out and even fresh oils and soaps. "anything in particular you want in the water Ali? i'll get it started while you undress, then i'l help you scrub before we soak in the tub."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed May 18, 2016 11:12 pm
"Oh no any smell is fine"Alibaba said as he took off his clothes kicking them off to the side just like any child would as he walked into the bathroom "I wanted to talk to you about something that I haven't discussed with anyone. It's the reason I needed a hand maiden and why I'm being trained so hard, and it's really scary, but I can't show that to anyone else because I'm the Disciple"he said frowning deeply and letting out a large sigh as he slowly slide into the water letting himself go under completely for a moment before coming back up and blowing bubbles on the surface "I have to tame a djinn"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed May 18, 2016 11:16 pm
She would kneel down by the water as she tested it feeling that it really was at the perfect temperature already, and she then would pick up one of the oils and let a few of the drops into the water just as he walked in. She glanced over at him, and tilted her head "well Ali, you can talk to me about anything so long as your comfortable telling m about it." she said, chuckling a bit as he splashed in the water.

While he was under she would undress and twisted her hair up so that it would stay off her shoulders for now, before easing into the water herself. Once she was siting with the water up to her chest she looked at him as he spoke "um....whats a dijnn and...why do you have to tame it?" she asked a bit confused.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed May 18, 2016 11:58 pm
"Djinn's are forces of nature. Physical representatives of the elements on the earth."Alibaba said "When Barcyl created the barrier with his gems and isolated off the Shadowlands, the djinns were not pushed back behind the barrier, because they aren't inherently evil. But they are extremely selfish and if they chose to can blur the line between friend and foe if not tamed properly. The only way to tame one properly is to defeat it in combat and split it's essence and seal it into an engraved item. Your dagger is the only djinn that remained sealed from the time of Barcyl. Luckily they remain enclosed in a dungeon, but it won't hold them forever and they will need to be resealed. Of course my mother is going to help me, but as a true Disciple it is my responsibility to take care of this in the future."he said splashing the water around careless much like a child does as he talked
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu May 19, 2016 12:14 pm
"really my dagger is one?" she stated a bit in shocked, though smiled some watching as he splashed at the water, she soon slid up behind him and raised her hands cupping water as she did to pour it over his head. Then gathering some soap she lathered her hands before working it into his hair. "and if its your duty to one day take over that responsibility we should do our best together, after all your not alone in this Ali" she said smiling at him.

"We are forever together and you can't get rid of me to easily" she winked, "now close your eyes while I scrub the top of your head" she stated simply.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum