The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Walking the Road of Destiny - Page 8 Empty Re: Walking the Road of Destiny

Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:37 am
The girl frowned but finally relented giving in "Fine, fine, that'll work, but I'll be around trust me!"she commented as she gave Sapphire her phone number "I won't forget about this I swear it."

"Yeah whatever"Sabrion sighed "We talked about all of this before I left to go to Oak's, you have to go out on your own, it's what your father said"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:29 pm
Sapphire watched the two as she would then look over to Sabrion, "she can stay with us till we head to the next town Sabrion..don't think it be that bad" she said simply as she looked at the girl again. "There's a good restaurant here we can all go to...my father told me about it when he was traveling so maybe we should try there for some lunch?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:18 pm
"You two get lunch, I'm not hungry."Sabrion said "I'm going to go find some trainers to battle. Abra and I have to start getting serious about getting better. The sooner she becomes a Kadabra the sooner her true potential will really start to shine."he said "And fine, I don't care if she stays, but if she gives you a hard time, that's your own fault."he commented
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:32 pm
Sapphire would shake her head some at him, "don't over do it though Sabrion" she stated as she would watch him t hen she would glance over to her and spoke, "wanna go get lunch then? I need to also get some supplies" she said with a smile.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:36 pm
"Sure, I also need to go supply shopping too, I came straight here from Saffron City so I need to restock supplies too. We got a lot of training done on the way down here between my three fighting type pokemon. We were hoping to meet up with Sabrion and take on Brock at the same time."Mochiko said as they split from Sabrion to go shopping and eat
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:23 pm
"I see...I only have an eevee and pikachu so I'm needing a grass type pokemon or even a water to go against Brock but since hes out of town Sabrion and I were just going to train." she stated to Mochiko, "and fighting type...that's an interesting type to train with...my father was mostly fire type pokemon...I've never had a favorite myself so I'm kinda glad I got an Eevee."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:06 pm
"Yeah Eevee is a cutie that's for sure"Mochiko said smiling "My family has always been into fighting types, we used to be on the Indigo circuit before Sabrina came and beat my father and took over with psychic pokemon"she said "But I still love fighting types"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:17 pm
She glanced at her at that, before smirking "so thats why you like Sabrion." she said teasing a bit, "you want to pair up so that your families run the gym together"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:55 pm
She blushed deeply at her teasing "Well that's not the only reason...but it would be nice to actually be in a gym again and able to compete once more. Fighting pokemon are grossly underrepresented much like psychic pokemon are too."she said poking her fingers together
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:51 pm
"They are really hard to go up against, not much can really be effective towards him...thats why I had a hard time with choosing. I know Eevee right now doesn't have any abilities other than bite...and Pikachu's speed I hoped to get ahead of your pokemons hard attacks." she noticed her blushing before smiling, "I know right now it seems weird that I'm travailing with Sabrion...but I want to promise you nothing is going on...hardly think he'd want much to do with me after I caused the accident that got him hurt.."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:32 am
"True, those were some lightning fast moves your pikachu knows, it'll definitely be a strong one that's for sure. Yeah Machop is on the slower side when it comes to fighting pokemon, but a heavy hitter, so our strategy is to bulk up for higher defense and a stronger hit and counterattack with everything."she smiled "Oh you're the reason he has those bandages on his head....I was wondering what happened to him. You know I'm really surprised though...he's usually always alone..growing up I was his only friend..though he likes to act like we aren't since I told him I'm going to marry him and take my gym back."she laughed softly
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:42 am
"Really? He seemed pretty normal when I meet him at Professor Oaks...we didn't even really agree to travel together but the professor had given us both a task from there we just figured we could travel together till we either decided to go separate ways or other things changed." she stated as she looked at her, but would then shift as she brought up the bandages. "I...jumped in the middle of a battle forgetting pokemon can take hits better than we can...and...next thing I know I'm where Sabrion was standing holding Eevee and he's on the ground unconscious with Abra freaking out...super glad my dad made me pack a medical kit for that."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:46 am
"So that's what happened hm? So you know all about his psychic powers too then huh"she said "Well that was silly of you to do that, you're far to tiny to ever expect to take a blow from a pokemon, but I train with my Machop every morning day in and day out we spar against one another. But I've been training to be a fighter since I was born"she smiled
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:58 am
"Ya and...why does everyone keep saying I'm tiny?!?" She said as she looked at her and sighed "am I really that small? Cause I really don't think I am." She stated as she stood there "as for his abilities I grew up just outside of the city and know about his mom and the gym so it didn't really shock me he had those same abilities."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:24 am
"Well...I'm like...4 inches taller than you..and i'm pretty athletic yet lady like...but you don't look like you could break a piece of wood much less a boulder"Mochiko said with a laugh "Oh so you're from our way too then? It's nice to see somebody else from our side of Kanto."she said happily
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:02 am
"Ya..its not really much of a town its kinda out in the mountains a bit...we don't have a pokemon center but we do have this really nice old lady that helps care for pokemon if they get hurt...shes kinda like our version of a pokemon center." she said chuckling but going back to the first topic she would cross her arms, "Sorry that I don't fight with my pokemon....and why would I need to break a boulder?!" she said quickly
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:38 pm
"Why not? We usually have our pokemon break boulders for us in quarries or while adventuring using Rock Smash. Why not just do it yourself?"she said "That's the way of a warrior, fighting side by side with our pokemon, my family comes from a long line of martial artists who fight and trained alongside fighting pokemon in brotherhood and unity."she told her "Bruno, one of the Elite 4 members, he's my Dad. That's why I have a Machop, because his Machamp is the best and I want mine to be even better"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:49 pm
"seems you adn Sabrion both come from a rather proud line..." she stated as she stood there and sighed, "sadly not much on my family its just my dad and me, and he always told me to train along side your pokemon...what faults or weakness's you have they'll help make up for and the same goes for them....no matter the pokemon treat them as your equal" she said simply.

Though she would soon take a deep breath, "well I think thats enough of that, I'm starving and im sure Eevee and pikachu are as well" she said as she looked at her, "lets go eat some lunch"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:23 pm
"Agreed"Mochiko said "There's actually a new cafe that just opened up by the gym, we should go and check it out"she said happily taking her hand "Let's get to it"she smiled before pulling her off
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:40 pm
"That sounds great!" she said as she would then yelp when Mochiko grabbed her hand and pulled her after her, the girl was really strong as she moved after her. They would head to the cafe, and as they did the two of them stepped inside as Sapphire glanced around, "oh wow it looks so cute." she stated and would move over towards one of the tables. "The food smells good too."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:51 pm
"Yeah it does, and they have pokeblocks and poffins for pokemon here too"she said as she looked at the menu "Man they really do seem to have everything here."she said smiling as she called out her Machop, Tyogre and Mankey each standing by her side
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:23 pm
She eased down into a chair across from her as she picked up the menu, "wow your right...though it all sounds so good, but ill let my partners decide" she smiled calling out Eevee and Pikachu as Eevee jumped into her lap and Pikachu onto her shoulder as she giggled. "you two are so funny." she said with a smile. "alright you two what do you want?" she asked holding the menu out for them to read.

"I know for you Eevee a berry pokeblocks and some berry poffins" she said chuckling, "more so oran berries"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:00 pm
Mochiko's pokemon each made their selections as well too as Mochiko herself got a sundae and moved over to an empty table in order to eat "This looks great!"she said happily as her pokemon wasted no time digging in
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:50 pm
Sapphire would make her own selection and her own pokemons once they agreed as she smiled looking at Mochiko "that's not much for a lunch option" she stated as she carried her food to a table, and set out the bowls for her pokemon. She had chosen a salad and a half sandwich and her pokemon got the pokemon food with fresh berries on top. "man this looks great" she said taking a bit as her pokemon did as well in joy.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:53 pm
"I've always had a sweettooth, and I always eat a healthy dinner and breakfast, so I can splurge a little"she said as she began eating as did her pokemon "I hope Sabrion's okay out there training by himself...I can't help but worry about him"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum